Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Turion
    replied
    Here is Bob’s replication. Notice he has his generator coil (attraction) directly across from his motor coil (repulsion). Adding the magnets cause some interesting things to happen with the magnetic fields. Input doesn’t go up, but what happens to output?

7th grade science. More importantly, it is doing the BENCH work rather than running your mouth about what you “know” to be the truth. Find an effect you SEE happening and figure out how to use it to benefit you. Let someone else worry about WHY it works. You worry about HOW to best use it.

https://youtube.com/shorts/xbR7PCm1Mq8?feature=share

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    Yes I understand, we are in a fire watch it is so dry out here. And winding large coils is not as easy as you might think. If that company cut off 2 bobbins and glued them together instead of a plastic fusion weld it may not take the stress. A perfect 3/4" spindle with large washers.

Have fun making those slinky's. Maybe they will all do that. I have put a soldering iron on glue joints using an 1/8th" plastic rod to get what I need. First you need a very tight dowel. Heat and melt the connections, pushing the material into the melted area and quickly mash the puddle with a blunt punch to cool it them rotate. Super glue will crack under stress. You got juked

It can be done but this process may seem like to much work the first time.

Leave a comment:

• Turion
    replied
    Well, it has been an eventful few days. My coil winder broke a couple days ago and sent a partially wound coil rolling around the room unspooling wire everywhere. Got that cleaned up.

Then while grinding a bolt for the NEW coil winder (to hold the new, longer coils) on the back porch, I started a fire in the leaves with hot pieces of metal I was grinding off. Got that put out.

Then I got one new coil completely wound and ready to have the core put in which WOULD have made it strong, but the two pieces of bobbin came apart where they were glued together, and now I have a ten pound slinky.

So got that semi-secured and will try to use the wire off it to wind another coil. Which means picking up a new bolt at Lowes tomorrow to grind and hoping I can get it done without burning the house down. I have two “L”‘shaped pieces of metal with 3/4 “ bearings in them. I can put a 3/4 bolt through my coil bobbin and secure it with large washers and nuts, and put each end of it through a bearing. Then one end of the bolt goes in my drill to spin it. That end has to be ground down because 3/4” is too big for my drill.

So that will take a bit of time tomorrow. if the bobbin I glued together today hold up, I will get one coil done tomorrow. If not, who knows. I may be forced to put a core in the bobbin before I wind it just so the two pieces stay together. That gives me a solid bobbin, but makes it hard to wind.

Problems, problems.
    Last edited by Turion; 02-15-2022, 01:45 AM.

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    Originally posted by Turion View Post
    Bob says no increased amp draw to the motor coil by adding the magnets, but increased .....

I am busy working on the two coils for my big generator.

Eight people have now replicated this ............
    Forget that toy motor and get those coils for your black beast The new coils are a really big deal. I don't want you side tracked. But your hand is still broke.

I'm working on it.

The magnets just speed everything up by contributing their magnetic field to the mix.

This is just a 7th grade science experiment to show that the opposition magnets work.
    Bye will be so excited with this test. Do it Bye and make sure you do the load analysis before and after for efficiency "STAT"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NQ4lJdsHCR4
    Last edited by BroMikey; 02-15-2022, 01:04 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Turion
    replied
    I'm working on it. Bob French has replicated and we have been doing experiments with it for several days now, just to see what we can come up with. He is getting the same results I am. The magnets just speed everything up by contributing their magnetic field to the mix. Bob says no increased amp draw to the motor coil by adding the magnets, but increased OUTPUT from the generator coil. Can't beat that. I have seen the increased output, but have not put an amp meter on it yet. I am busy working on the two coils for my big generator.

This is just a 7th grade science experiment to show that the opposition magnets work. Eight people have now replicated this and are seeing the same thing I have seen, so soon there will be too many people who have seen it and actually BUILT it for someone who builds nothing and tries to hide the truth to have much of an audience. The coils we are using are the ones for the little plastic Bedini 5 pole that lots of folks have lying around.
    Last edited by Turion; 02-14-2022, 07:07 AM.

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    That's crazy fast with magnets on the back of the coils. That setup must be highly ineff? or what's going on there? Why is that helping? Did I ask the right question? More bench smarts with no answers why? Is that a "NO"?
    Last edited by BroMikey; 02-14-2022, 05:06 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Turion
    replied
    https://youtu.be/P0bMRdHGXM8

And by the way, aren't motors and generators inbred cousins? So if the Lindemann attraction motor is Lenz free, then the same configuration with magnets on the rotor is a Lenz free generator. Ask Mr. Angus Wangus about the closed magnetic loop generator circuit:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NQ4lJdsHCR4
    Last edited by Turion; 02-14-2022, 05:28 AM.

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    Last edited by BroMikey; 02-14-2022, 04:33 AM.

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    Powering 3 phase motors and control. Corrections #1 static converters using run and start caps can be balanced where each of the 3 power legs draw the same amount of current #2 Static converters produce 2/3rds HP of rated capacity motor 1/3

Otherwise the young man did a good job. I have many static converters but before I ventured out and built my own back in the 1990\s I called a supplier to check price on a converter as shown by the young man's video and he wanted $5000. This shows to level of dishonesty that exists in most corporations and is why these circuits are so guarded. That goes for thousands of other circuits.

Last edited by BroMikey; 02-14-2022, 04:31 AM.

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    Motor HP lies

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    Motor speed controllers. This guy is sharp. Torque is a real concern for cheapo circuits.

Last edited by BroMikey; 02-14-2022, 03:28 AM.

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    Basic inverter technology for the past 30 years

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    Our next adventure will be me thinking out loud wondering who modified an AC induction motor and for what purpose. Pete L. says that his attraction motor design is the first step in free energy mogen. I agree but no one has done it yet. The suggested modified motor is only one inferior idea, much more is possible. Bear with me.

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    Hey Dave, did you ever redesign a 2 pole motor for Lindemann's attraction mode to run a 3 battery feed back? Or anything close with enough power to run your box? I know you don't answer to me so if this message and so many others are uncomfortable I'll just let you talk and I won't ask you nothin from now on. I guess Lindemann's book is to hard.

I'm a slow learner so I might change my mind when I have a question. Otherwise this question and all previous unanswered questions will all be answered with a "NO" answer

Questions like "do you or have you ever rectified HF AC?

Are you good with a single transistor?

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied

That's 430V AC OPEN VOLTAGE. Only around 120-130 volts under load.
    Right and the new coils are 377vac open, is that correct? Or less. I wonder what the dc voltage would be after rectifying 1100hz 377vac. The old machine's were 250hz and 500hz respectively. Also that really old white box had a huge duty cycle.

The new duty cycle is 25% the old one but operates 4X faster. You need a fast bridge
    Last edited by BroMikey; 02-13-2022, 10:40 PM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X