Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Turion
    replied
    The coils on that small generator were welding rods. They were not wound to speed up under load. I still have that machine disassembled in a box on my shelf. One of many machines I have built. No opposition magnets, so set it aside when I realized how important they are.

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    Originally posted by Turion View Post
    Ran into a problem during assembly, so I made a video to address it. In the assembly sequence, this would be number 8, so I renumbered the existing videos to place this one in the correct place in the assembly time line.

https://youtu.be/QFz9JFA4gzI

Green Revolution
    Debunked
    DELAYED LENZ, SHORTED COIL, ACCELERATION EFFECT

Ultimately there is only one truth and one correct outcome. To date no one has been able to demonstrate consistently or in a manner that is accepted of any device like this example producing more energy than what was going in. debates will rage regard testing methodologies and data interpretation. No practicle device has ever been produced or put in to production or use. That is the reality

We should however continue to research these anomalies and effects. To make progress we must also face the truth about what we are seeing. Rosemary Ainslie is a classic case of not accepting peer review and explanations from others far more qualified than herself or followers. It is not good perpetuating something based on a false premise or bad measurements. The argument here is not about criticizing or discouraging people, but rather sticking to science and correct science. There is no room more mysticism, mythology.

Last edited by BroMikey; 02-10-2021, 12:23 AM.

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    The core material in the video? Steel? or nickel steel?

Also I like this video. To bad is never worked.

Leave a comment:

• Turion
    replied
    Ran into a problem during assembly, so I made a video to address it. In the assembly sequence, this would be number 8, so I renumbered the existing videos to place this one in the correct place in the assembly time line.

https://youtu.be/QFz9JFA4gzI

I discovered that the hole drilled to accept the core of the coils was not quite big enough, so I had to enlarge the holes. Checking to make sure the cores fit through those holes is a step I SHOULD have taken before I began assembly of the unit. I had to take it all apart to enlarge the holes, so now I have to put it back together again once the holes are enlarged. Once it is as put together as it was before I tore it apart, I will continue my series of assembly videos until the machine is completely together. I will spend a LOT of the day tomorrow on it, and should have at least reached the point of mounting the motor. I have to do some drilling and perhaps some welding. I realized I already purchased a set of metric bits, as well a set of left handed taps, so I should be able to thread a sleeve on an MY1020 motor shaft that will accept the pulley. That is, if I can FIND the taps and the bits. They are probably on my desk somewhere, but it is stacked about 10" high with stuff at the present time, so some sorting may have to take place before they are found.

Edit: I originally said my desk was stacked about 18" high, but I went down and measured. It's only about 10 inches and I don't want to exaggerate.
    Last edited by Turion; 02-09-2021, 06:33 AM.

Leave a comment:

• alexelectric
    replied
    power supply.png Waiting for the arrival of the source to support the batteries at 36 volts, and thus not having to be concerned about the load, the source provides 28 amps at 36 volts, it is the maximum consumption of the motor that I have to move the generator, as it can be Seeing the power supply could work without the need for the batteries, but better backup with the batteries so I'm more sure, when I have all the parameters involved in the generation and have the variable values, so I could only put the power supply

Leave a comment:

Working...
X