Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Turion
    replied
    Remember, if you READ the original Tesla patent, the Coil he developed (you know, one with a core) was to REPLACE the huge bulky capacitors they had back in the day. Are current capacitors big and bulky like that? No they are not. So rather than wind these complicated coils like Thane and I have wound to increase capacitance, you wind your coil however you want and simply add the correct capacitor across the coil. It accomplishes the exact same goal. If I could accurately measure the capacitance of my coils I would not need variable capacitors to “tune” them. There are a few besides me who have tried this and it works. This is NOT rocket science. It is just doing the bench work to understand what is going on. Can this be patented? Maybe. If Thane can patent Tesla’s stuff someone else probably can too.
    Last edited by Turion; 11-30-2020, 03:38 PM.

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    Originally posted by Turion View Post
    What are you trying to do, Bro, mike bi's head explode?
    We have to take it easy on the BYE TYPE'S . He represents the majority of lackey style yes men who wear their university clothing as if this made them into god's. So silly to watch, like the fat girl in the neighborhood who thinks every man is after her.

The cross section of schoolie stoolies out there today are like BYE. Go easy or they might crack.

Leave a comment:

• Turion
    replied
    What are you trying to do, Bro, mike bi's head explode? He cannot accept ANY of this as reality. Don't you know that? Doesn't matter how many people say it is true. My feeling is, and always has been, that people who do not build this stuff for themselves get exactly what they deserve.

Neutral coils
    Magnetic neutralization
    Running between the positives.
    Understanding that, in the proper circuits, the energy is NOT consumed by the load
    Understanding how to "GENERATE" energy in a circuit.
    These are the keys to free energy. We HAVE all the answers. We just have to build machines that embody these principles. I said BUILD, not BABBLE about, like bistander.
    Last edited by Turion; 11-30-2020, 06:48 AM.

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    This is going to be the same for Dave's machine. 1 input with little increase of decrease while continuing to add more loads. Transmission line theory explained here. The first regenx coils were produced by Muller by winding the length of a coil then stretch the wire back to the beginning and continue. This Muller method did not allow for making connections later, however he had no breaks in the wire and we all know how John Bedini stressed the importance of wires not broken when making coils. Unless you think there is no radiant? Something to think about. Of course this has all been a secret.

In case some of you nervous old hens did not understand Thane because of the noise he said coil test 1 uses a conventionally wound generator type delivering 9 watts to the load (dim) with the drive motors dragging down and consuming 9 watts.

generator coil #2 started at the same drive input (Look at clear video) loaded at 60 watts (Bright) the drive motor stays same speed and input drag slightly less. Now explain to me how this is possible. Engineers are unable to examine the criteria with a clear head. What a mess.

Transmission Line Theory

Last edited by BroMikey; 11-30-2020, 03:08 AM.

Leave a comment:

• alexelectric
    replied
    Always very interesting all the updates that Mr. Dave does not show and comments, it is as if we were there watching him do his work.
    In the video where he shows how he is inserting the magnets and how he tries to displace the remaining battery, you can see how it was attracted again by the other magnet, and how he made the effort to remove it again, I want to comment that this problem occurs with these Magnets so powerful, the way I remove them, I made some levers with wood and at one end I made a semi circle, in this way I push the magnets.

From his new machine, Mr. Dave, you can see everything already an industrial construction, the photos that he showed us, and how good they are already replicating it.

In my case I am also in with its replica in a more modest, but functional way, I still use 2 "magnets, for the incorporation of another coil and I am making the neutralizing magnet bases more secure, I have not bought the new magnets, I am in wait to see which measures will be the best performing.

I hope to share with you my replica soon, and simple to test concepts, that's how it begins, you see how many replicas it has, how much it has learned, how much experience it has accumulated in its construction and operation,

Mr. Dave's project is important and interesting, it shows characteristics and effects, which can improve the obtaining of energy, has his personal stamp on the study and practice that Mr. Dave has done.

Besides, I see that you can have improvements in magnetic neutralization, but you have to experiment with other options, but I'll tell you about that, since you have finished the simple replica of the project, from the simple to the most advanced.

My respect and admiration for all those who design, experiment and build in the quest to improve energy devices, and especially to Mr. Dave, thank you for sharing

Leave a comment:

• Turion
    replied
    0461EB25-4F70-416C-AAC5-EDBC72001C68.jpeg Things are about to get interesting. Whenever I have talked about my generator and quoted inputs and outputs I have quoted numbers from the original machine that had 6 of the 2” x 1/4” neos on the rotor and 12 coils each with 3 strands of 1000’ of number 23 AWG and it sped up under load at 2800 RPM.

That machine we were never able to keep running more than a few hours at a time and it was very frustrating for me. Tons of just mechanical design issues. I had many things I wanted to test. I had new rotors made that had twice as many magnets, half the diameter, but twice as thick. And another rotor with still thicker magnets. As we burnt up coils, which we did several times, I wound new coils. The heat in the cores has always been an issue. I wound like three different sets with only 3 strands, but after finding the Tesla patent I wound some with six strands of wire, some with 12, and finally a couple with 24. So it DOES speed up under load at 2800 RPM, but the newer coils reduce that required RPM.

The new development is Greyland has gotten some help, and has finally gotten the machine running with all 12 coils running loads. According to him, it is putting out 220 volts per coil to the load, but he didn’t measure amps. It can’t be more than 1.5 amps because there are still only three strands of wire regardless of how many are wound in parallel. But this DOES allow for some changes in wiring configuration which would lower the voltage and raise the amps. The main thing is they finally have all the bugs worked out and it SEEMS to be running.

I will finish putting the magnets in the rotor of my new machine today. That is the only really difficult part of putting it together. I should have it all together today and can start testing in the next few days. I am shooting a series of videos that show the assembly process with all the tips and tricks I have learned the hard way. I will post the first one today about putting magnets in the rotor and how to do that safely.

Oh, and the guy who built this for me ALREADY has his together and just needs coils. So there will be 3 of these machines out there and possibly a 4th. Someone took me up on my offer and I am sending them almost all the parts they need to put a machine together.

I wonder what will happen when there are 4 of us saying this works? Won’t that be interesting?

https://youtu.be/UvXVMo19mTc

Oh, MAJOR mistake!!! One of the little plastic spacers was stuck to the bottom of a magnet when I pounded it into the hole. So the magnet sticks out and now I have to get that neodymium OUT of there. That will be a project in itself!! Plus order a replacement magnet. I ma have to drill through the center magnet and drive the big Neo out the other side to get all the 'junk" out of the hole that is magnetically attracted, and just insert Three new magnets. This project may take a while since I am ordering the magnets now, and can't find a bit that will drill through that neodymium.
    Last edited by Turion; 11-29-2020, 09:57 PM.

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    Also on time changes with larger faced magnets vs a narrower magnet with equal amounts of flux that the coil can use. The shorter the on time of the thinner more cylinder shapes gives more of a spike wave where broad faced hockey puck shaped produce a more rolling wave. A greater on time= more power at a lower freq and a greater number of magnets increase freq and cuts on time. One is not better, it is a matter of conversion. design it the way you want.
    Last edited by BroMikey; 11-25-2020, 06:34 AM.

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    I have given you more specifics on this subject than anyone on the web. Other's who have not recognized the data have not recorded it during their tests or are unsure of standard practices. These were the same questions I had many years ago when entering this discussion and only got the answer by compiling the data in my tests rigs. All machine act the same. Simple questions and simple answers.

How can freq be determined? Take a single coil and multiply by the number of magnets hitting it's pole every second. This is the complete answer. 22 X 1700rpm/60 seconds =620hz hz = cycles per second .

22 x 2800rpm/60sec=1000hz. You will need to convert.

Doing this longhand 22mag X 1700rpm = 37,400 times that the coil will see a magnetic flux in 1 minute. Hz are a measurement made each second so we must divide by 60 seconds.
    Last edited by BroMikey; 11-25-2020, 06:24 AM.

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    By how much, I have no idea.

The old machine had to run at 2800 RPM to achieve speed up under load. With 22 magnets, that required speed may be significantly reduced. So it may be speeding up under load when I don't WANT it to.

at least 12 versions of this machine that I bothered to POST about, not to mention that there were sometimes two or three of one version that I built correcting for small problems before giving up and moving on to a newer, better version. I think this version solves every problem I have run across, but we will see once it is up and running.

More magnet poles hitting a coil increased the freq. Wiring more coils in series allows for speed up at a lower RPM and will sacrifice output. My 10 pole gives 265hz @ 1600rpm and a 12 pole is 320hz @1600rpm. Raising the freq of magnets passing a coil by better than 57% would give a higher value in Hz increase of 182hz @ 2800 rpm or better so figure 400hz. This is the aviation and military standard. Smart designer. Perfect. With such an output you can run a 400hz lighting system to match your generator where otherwise the operator would be stuck fishing for endless loading devices. At 400hz vs 60Hz systems there is either a 5 to 1 reduction weight ratio or a 5 to 1 power increase for equal size (physical) units.

More magnets use more power to propel across the coil cores that normally would produce more drag than a slower less populated rotor. Hopefully magnetically cancelled rotors will reduce this enormous increase. If this is done COP will skyrocket.

The best way to measure power outputs of freq that keeps changing is to rectify to dc where hz disappear, store the energy in a set of caps found on the frame of a converter known as a VFD. This way you can convert the dc power to any freq you like at a 95% conversion efficiency. Also you can run standard 60hz devices that can not run on 400hz. Running a number of 60hz light bulbs on 300hz-450hz will shorten their life and give a poor energy utilization efficiency. Power wasting.

Standard 400hz to 60hz VFD's have been coming down in price for 20 years. This is an excellent way to keep the size of the generator small and still get a 5X energy output. Recommendation. BUY IT. You will never get a better obsolete setup.
    Last edited by BroMikey; 11-25-2020, 06:43 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Turion
    replied
    Some things to consider on this version...
    Output from 12 coils was around 1800 watts
    This machine has 10 coils instead of 12 so that should drop the output to around 1500 watts
    BUT it has 22 magnets instead of 12 magnets on the rotor, so that should increase the output above 1500 watts. By how much, I have no idea.

The old machine had to run at 2800 RPM to achieve speed up under load. With 22 magnets, that required speed may be significantly reduced. So it may be speeding up under load when I don't WANT it to. The output of the coil goes DOWN when the coil is causing speed up under load. You get MAX coil output when the coil is neutral... neither slowing the motor nor speeding it up. There are two ways of addressing this. One is to simply reduce the RPM of the rotor. This will lower the input, but it will also lower the output, which we don't want. The OTHER way to address it is to reduce the capacitance of the coil by changing the way the wires are connected. Fewer wires in series means more wires in parallel, so the voltage output goes down but the amperage goes up. I'm not sure how the reduced capacitance of the coil will affect the output of the coil. Time will tell. I will have to figure all these things out before the final run of this machine to be recorded. Otherwise the potential of it will not be realized. So if anyone was hoping I would just slap it together and film a video, that isn't going to happen. There is still work to be done. But I will be sending videos to Aaron so he can see what the progress is.

There are many things that need to be worked out on this machine, which is why I brought it here hoping others would replicate and they could be worked out as a group. But thanks to people like bi, that has not happened. Here are a few of them:
    What sized magnets should be used on the rotor? I'm sure every core material has limits to how much flux it will accept, so the magnets I am using may be overkill, or they may need to be twice as big for the size core I have in my coils to MAX out that core and max out the coil output. Will larger diameter coils on the same size cores output tons more energy? In other words, would two or three times as much wire on the coil increase the output by two or three times for no greater cost on the input. I don't know the answers to these questions, because that is ongoing research that I never got around to. It would require custom coil bobbins that hold much more wire, a bigger rotor and thus more magnets and a much bigger machine.

So... Materials and parts for generator were $314.00. Good luck finding those materials at anywhere near that price though. That's everything on my bench in the video, plus the rotor, which was not sitting on my bench. That doesn't account for the cost of all the machine work to actually MAKE those parts. Oh, and my friend threw in the frame that holds the whole thing for free and a friend of HIS did the powder coating on the metal for free.
    Magnets were $305 plus shipping from Applied Magnets.
    Wire is $685.00 for Five 11 pound spools of #23 ( The spool length is 6,893.7 feet ) https://www.magnet4sale.com/magnet-w...s-11-lb-spool/

That's a total cost of $1,304.00 not including shipping for all of that stuff or machine work to turn the plastic and steel into what it is today. And this is not the 1st version of this generator I have shown. I'm pretty sure if you go back through all the pictures I have posted over the years you will find at least 12 versions of this machine that I bothered to POST about, not to mention that there were sometimes two or three of one version that I built correcting for small problems before giving up and moving on to a newer, better version. I think this version solves every problem I have run across, but we will see once it is up and running.

So I have a few dollars invested in this project over the years. Because I believe it is worth it. I didn't con anyone into giving me money to do this. I didn't sell anything to raise the money for these builds. I have given lots of stuff away for the cost of shipping. In fact, I have a machine pretty much like this one that is sitting on the shelf in my garage that I would gladly send to anyone who is interested. For the cost of shipping in advance. I have been burned too many times by people promising me they would pay for stuff and then I get nothing. It is just the four pieces used to hold the coils. I have a rotor that goes with it, but the magnets stick out of that rotor, so I am scared to run it after I saw what happens when those magnets hit something. I would include the rotor so you can remove the magnets and put them in a NEW rotor, but you would have to have that rotor made. The base plate was lost during the move to the new house, and I simply cannot find it. I have no idea how that could have even happened, but it did.

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    Some assembly required
    https://youtu.be/i3f3qFwTId0
    Dude, she's a beauty. Do a nice job on the motor now, hearNever say never, hide behind something.That way yer still around to thrown stones at.

Leave a comment:

• Turion
    replied
    Some assembly required
    https://youtu.be/i3f3qFwTId0

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    sure is quiet. the truth created a lump in the throat. just like the thousands I spent on split positive test were all sidelined and down played. Exposure is painful. Do your own tests? You lazy experimenters. Then when the tests are done, no explanation is offered and if you point it out the attack dog manifests. You picked the wrong guy to pull the wool on. Intimidation is what I expect so bring it on.I live for it.

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    Power hungry motor can speed up under load. Sometimes when John ran one he got COP 2 working principle, a real demo, not a fake empty one Dave. Aaron is a brain. Keep trying. Read all the books to unlock the secrets.Where have I heard that?

Last edited by BroMikey; 11-23-2020, 02:00 AM.

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    Super north motor running around in a circle. A refrigerator fan motor coil is same as this. The switching is different. A zero force motor is like any other motor in that it goes around in a circle without getting stuck.

or you could say it is another type of motor that takes energy from a battery to run it till all the juice is used up.

Last edited by BroMikey; 11-22-2020, 11:54 PM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X