• Quantum_well
    replied
    What the potential investors say.

Screenshot_20210517-160350_Chrome~2.jpg

Leave a comment:

• pmgriphone
    replied
    Originally posted by BroMikey View Post
    Conclusion and component breakdown.65-75v X 5.3 amps free ride.= several hundred watts available. No rider yet, this is so the tiny batteries don't over charge. 6-8 coils you could have 1000 watt free rider. Everybody else? "wannabe's" ride those coat-tails boyssee you all on the next lap. Thane is a winner.

Battery voltage dropped from 72.3V at start of test to 70.3V at end of test. No perpetual motion.

Leave a comment:

• pmgriphone
    replied
    Originally posted by BroMikey View Post
    To all the hangers on/ skeptic losers. INFINITE RANGE The God particle is here. Watch here and weep as always. Tough eaten crow, isn't it?

Road test is a must or put some load on the wheels.

You can see the battery voltage slowly dropping in this video. Watch when he changes the scale to more accurate (tenths of voltage) and you can see the last digit slowly go down from 67.0 to 66.6. So much for perpetual motion... he is charging the battery with 10amps, but doesn't measure how much current the motor is consuming. Bet you more than 10amps.

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    Joule heating ignored is no excuse for the law of these systems, old or new. Accounting is relevant to proper modelling of engineered devices. Students are told we will get to that later and teachers never give a correct response or have time to come back to the many unanswered questions that clearly show totally contradictory evidence and that science is flawed. The books need to be rewritten. In order to do that we have to first have an intelligent discussion with qualifying individuals who can make honest judgements based on real test results.

Shirt tail riding is weak, think for yourselves Teacher told me is a bad excuse. See Thane Heins discourse with the Ottawa University big shot puppets who put Thane Heins out or cast out, book bag and all. To bad for them, huh? Yeah. Don't be down of them as they are compromised upon taking these positions. Basically intellectual dishonest people in all forms of Govt. especially higher learning. Dumb down folks don't see the war.

Last edited by BroMikey; 05-17-2021, 12:15 AM.

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    I am posting this very important video for 2021. Secret inside high level information is hard at first to understand yet after 13 years most of the old dogs are learning new tricks. BEMF is fiction. EMF or BEMF explained. In essence the so called BEMF flipped on it's head to assist the process. Complimentary positive work. Sooner or later you will have to assimilate this information. Don't blame me for your inability to grasp these ideas. Ride your hobby horse convincing everyone how you should take Thane's place because you invented this years ago. Ride those coat-tails boys, funny guys.

Last edited by BroMikey; 05-16-2021, 07:49 PM.

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    Originally posted by crash&burn View Post
    How about a generator that’s sits on a shelf?
    i KNOW IT, THANE SURE HAS A LOT OF NICE GENERATORS EVERYWHERE PROVING THE SLOVENLY WAY OF THE ACADEMIC GATEKEEPERS.

See Thanes other work to understand all of his many generator models. Yeah I wish I had that many types. Crash & Burn? Are you going to be okay? I am sorry you didn't do better.
    Don't give up, you can be amazing too.I will post this video to answer all questions

Last edited by BroMikey; 05-16-2021, 06:51 PM.

Leave a comment:

• crash&burn
    replied
    How about a generator that’s sits on a shelf?

Leave a comment:

• Turion
    replied
    When will he ever take it for a test drive? A bike that sits on a shelf isn’t worth much to anyone.

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    Conclusion and component breakdown.65-75v X 5.3 amps free ride.= several hundred watts available. No rider yet, this is so the tiny batteries don't over charge. 6-8 coils you could have 1000 watt free rider. Everybody else? "wannabe's" ride those coat-tails boyssee you all on the next lap. Thane is a winner.

Last edited by BroMikey; 05-16-2021, 08:44 AM.

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    To all the hangers on/ skeptic losers. INFINITE RANGE The God particle is here. Watch here and weep as always. Tough eaten crow, isn't it?

Last edited by BroMikey; 05-16-2021, 08:29 AM.

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    74.5v 5amp motor draw and dropping, until the switch is thrown, UNLIMITED RANGE

Originally posted by bromikey View Post
    to further demonstrate wrong teachings, see vid's 1,2, 3 and weep. And we are not talking 1.3 cop
    Last edited by BroMikey; 05-16-2021, 08:24 AM.

Leave a comment:

• voltan
    replied
    this choke i got out of a plasma tv board or something is a little bit unusual. pic 1 it’s magnetically biased and wound with litz wire at 36 ohms. so it assists with all north magnets on a rotors approach then current flows and it kicks the rotor on. nice for playin with pulse motors.
    also lotsa computer fans have these bipolar 4 pin hall sensors that can switch 200 ma or more. great for n-s-n-s rotor magnet layouts, just need a bifilar coil. i got 25+25 ohms and it draws 190 ma at a bit under 5 volts. the duty cycle is nearly 100%.
    pic 3 shows how simple it is to hook up. just watch the dots.
    cheers.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by voltan; 05-16-2021, 10:25 AM.

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    To Further demonstrate WRONG TEACHINGS, see vid's 1,2, 3 and weep. AND WE ARE NOT TALKING 1.3 COP

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    free and easy perpetual not suppose to sat that throw your out

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    Originally posted by Quantum_well View Post
    Bro' you win!!
    Common sense. Stick with me, I'll keep you on track. How are all the dirt digging projects coming?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X