Clear All

• BroMikey
    replied
    Eric teaching years ago

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied

http://www.energeticforum.com/fileda...photoid=503989

Last edited by BroMikey; 05-24-2021, 12:35 AM.

Leave a comment:

• bistander
    replied
    Originally posted by liber63 View Post

I thought about impedance, that's why a cut the wire to the half of what it was with the 8 magnets. But it was same effect, half of the original power, even with half of the wire. I used no load tests, and load tests with bulb. I think i will go even with lesser wire first, and if nothing change, i will cut the core in half, to see what happens.
    What were voltage values on the no load tests?

bi

Leave a comment:

• liber63
    replied

Additional info not a lot. At post #1335
    anybody can see my rotor. Multifillar coils, 6 strands, 50 meters each. Tried every possible connections series-parallel between them, as Dave has suggested. The outcome, which means watt of the coil, was always less than half. Say, with 8 magnets was 20 watt, with 16 magnets was 8 watt. All parameters the same, but number of the magnets. Magnets NNN. Come on, people. There must be others who faced the same thing. Maybe they just don't see this thread.
    I thought about impedance, that's why a cut the wire to the half of what it was with the 8 magnets. But it was same effect, half of the original power, even with half of the wire. I used no load tests, and load tests with bulb. I think i will go even with lesser wire first, and if nothing change, i will cut the core in half, to see what happens.

Leave a comment:

• bistander
    replied

anybody can see my rotor. Multifillar coils, 6 strands, 50 meters each. Tried every possible connections series-parallel between them, as Dave has suggested. The outcome, which means watt of the coil, was always less than half. Say, with 8 magnets was 20 watt, with 16 magnets was 8 watt. All parameters the same, but number of the magnets. Magnets NNN. Come on, people. There must be others who faced the same thing. Maybe they just don't see this thread.
    Yes, I reviewed that post. Are you just using a single coil? And to get watts, do you use a resistor as load? As you'd need both voltage and current. In this case, can you measure no load voltage in both ways? That would be telling.

For the coil, each rotor magnet passage represents one cycle of generated voltage. Imagine a sinewave cycle. The strength (flux) and the speed (RPM) of the magnet determines the height of the waveform thereby the rms voltage according to Faraday's Law. The RPM also dictates the frequency, number of cycles per second. Doubling the number of magnets will double the frequency but, at first glance, should not affect the height of the waveform cycles (rms voltage). Doubling the frequency will affect the impedance (increase for inductive circuits).

Another telling test would be to look at no load voltage from a single strand coil both ways and see if it is the same. If it goes lower, like by half, then I think it safe to say that the issue is with flux reduction. It could be that fully populating the rotor has altered the magnets' flux paths where much less flux links or cuts the coil.

bi

Leave a comment:

• liber63
    replied
    Hi everybody,
    I continue tests with my rotor and coils and lately I changed my rotor from 8 magnets to 16. Same dimensions for rotor, same coils, same core, only more magnets. Output has fallen to less than half. Does anybody know why? I expected to be quite the opposite. It took me by surprise!! I also tried with the half of the length of the coil, but same results. I think I should try with half of the length of the core as well. Does anybody have any suggestions?

Leave a comment:

• bistander
    replied
    Hi everybody,
    I continue tests with my rotor and coils and lately I changed my rotor from 8 magnets to 16. Same dimensions for rotor, same coils, same core, only more magnets. Output has fallen to less than half. Does anybody know why? I expected to be quite the opposite. It took me by surprise!! I also tried with the half of the length of the coil, but same results. I think I should try with half of the length of the core as well. Does anybody have any suggestions?
    Hi liber63,

That's interesting. By output, do you mean coil voltage? Also, please give some additional details. Are magnets arranged NSNS... or NNN...? Bifilar coils or std? RPM? Inductance? Photos can help.

Regards,
    bi

Leave a comment:

• liber63
    replied
    Hi everybody,

Leave a comment:

• Turion
    replied
    My house goes on the market this coming Friday. Until then I have no time for this stuff. Too many little things that need to be taken care of as that day approaches. I have accumulated permalloy core material, nanocrystaline core material, several kinds of iron powder core material, black sand, ferrite, and a couple others. Each one will be tested, with my old standby iron core as a baseline. I want to know output, RPM for the neutral zone, as well as upper limit before “speed up” and reduced output occurs. As soon as I get all the data from the standard core that is currently in the machine, I will even do some of the testing bi has been so eager for me to do before I put a different coil in place. Namely inserting 10 cores and measuring what happens before and after magnetic neutralization is implemented. The new motor with the more secure shaft adaptor has already been mounted. Once I have determined what core is best, those are the cores I will base future claims on, and that will be an accurate assessment of the potential of this machine. While the current cores do exactly as I have stated, the heat issue limits the run time of the machine. That is its limitation, and it is currently a BIG one. I am fully aware that the output of the machine is likely to go down with these new materials, but input probably will go down a bit too. I have no idea what the ratio will be.
    Last edited by Turion; 05-22-2021, 01:55 PM.

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    Originally posted by pmgriphone View Post

Can be fun, imitating someone for a change.... I usually don't post responses like this, but since it is Friday, I thought I'd cheer everyone up with some clown humor. Enjoy and take it with a grain of salt!
    Oh I don't mind you getting it all out. Now let's be friends. I always say "if you can't take a joke, what good are ya?"

I guess no device and no EE license? Please show your work. Modelling using computers is a flawed process. Are we still friends? Or are you going to breakdown! See how you won't let me make a suggestion?
    Last edited by BroMikey; 05-22-2021, 01:10 AM.

Leave a comment:

• pmgriphone
    replied
    Originally posted by BroMikey View Post

BM, are you a clown trying to cheer everyone up with your jokes? I think you just have too much time on your hands to antagonize everyone.

'And btw there is no difference of energy between a 400Hz sine wave and a 60Hz sine wave except for frequency.'

BM, let me offer you a starting place, show me the math for average power in a 400Hz sine wave and a 60Hz sine wave. Hint: you will need to know integration and then your math will show they are the same. If you don't know where to start, maybe Google it

Show me your basic motor generator with the magnets on it and the coils. Have you ever built such a device or is this a worthless endeavor in your mind? If so you can not be a qualified EE.

BM, let's turn this around: Have you ever done any math/modelling on your devices or is this a no-go in your mind? If so, you can not be a qualified EE.

If you want something to work you must give the project to hands on person who has what is known to mankind as "Common sense"

BM, if you know that it works, how come you have never shown a working device where you measured power in and power out... if you had common sense and had such a device, you wouldn't be doing what you are doing now.

BM, Look, I even copied your little clown images at the end of my responses.

Can be fun, imitating someone for a change.... I usually don't post responses like this, but since it is Friday, I thought I'd cheer everyone up with some clown humor. Enjoy and take it with a grain of salt!
    Last edited by pmgriphone; 05-21-2021, 09:42 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Quantum_well
    replied
    They've given up all hope of anything from Thane Heins.

Screenshot_20210521-215223_Chrome~2.jpg

Leave a comment:

• Quantum_well
    replied
    Obviously Heins hasn't agreed to 3 party testing.

Screenshot_20210521-093936_Chrome~2.jpg
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    Originally posted by pmgriphone View Post

Yes, I am familiar with pretty much all of Thane's work. I have been following him from the very early days. Even communicated with him over email in those early days. I have never seen a single case where he would get more out than in. If he really had something that works, he would be driving his scooter around for eternity, show it off, and have a third party test it.

And yes, I am MORE than just a qualified EE. And don't worry,

And btw there is no difference of energy between a 400Hz sine wave and a 60Hz sine wave except for frequency.

, if you do FEM modelling on it, which I have done extensively on similar setups, the magnetic field that hits the coil is pretty much a sine wave.
    Okay this one cracks me up, I hope you don't mind

'And btw there is no difference of energy between a 400Hz sine wave and a 60Hz sine wave except for frequency.'

I am glad to hear you know where Thane missed it thru modelling. You see it is to late, Thane is getting out more than he puts in, just like ole Turion man. Watch this years conference in Idaho they really are great people up there.

Okay let me give you some advice, okay? I am glad you are back to take apart this subject, it shows determination. If you will permit me to speak, I will offer you and others a starting place.

Show me your basic motor generator with the magnets on it and the coils. Have you ever built such a device or is this a worthless endeavor in your mind? If so you can not be a qualified EE. So where is it? If you show me such a device I will consider your statement made true and not false. From there I will order a few simple tests and at that point you will never be the same.

Thanks for the nice talk, but need evidence. Here is how i view the dumbed down EE dept. No offense. When it comes to inventing anything without a computer modelling software they are lost and therefore are incapable of going outside the box let alone THINK outside the box.

I here the EE viewpoint very well, quote use terms concerning inventors, "His poor man's invention/ apparatus has turned into an albatross." "why waste the time trying to go against the system?

The list is long of EE snide comments that of course a self proclaimed elevation. So smug. I hope you don't mind me peeking in of the gang?

EE's are not inventors and neither do the twain meet, until it is up and running breaking all records, the the EE will step in and validate. Another dishonest moment "I told you so" when they said the opposite.

In fact I learned this at GM engineering dept when the designers/inventors scrape all of the modeled EE and ME models and build it the right way.

If you want something to work you must give the project to hands on person who has what is known to mankind as "Common sense"

I am being a little bit funny, but common sense is not easy to come by. It is the best of both world's. But please go on. I am dying to heart the explanation of how Thane has fooled himself.
    Last edited by BroMikey; 05-21-2021, 07:03 AM.

Leave a comment:

• pmgriphone
    replied
    Originally posted by BroMikey View Post

Are you familiar with all of Thane's work?

Are you a qualified EE or Electrically Engineer?
    Yes, I am familiar with pretty much all of Thane's work. I have been following him from the very early days. Even communicated with him over email in those early days. I have never seen a single case where he would get more out than in. If he really had something that works, he would be driving his scooter around for eternity, show it off, and have a third party test it.

And yes, I am MORE than just a qualified EE. And don't worry, I am not stuck in the box of science that one gets taught at school. I think outside of the box. And I know where his thinking is wrong. as well. He doesn't realize that his coils have a huge storage capacity for energy (both electrostatic and magnetic). He has to do a basic measurement of this scooter without his generator hooked up and with it hooked up and show us the power consumption in each case. Then it will be very obvious. This is very easy to do. Simply measure the battery voltage and current from the battery for both cases.

And btw there is no difference of energy between a 400Hz sine wave and a 60Hz sine wave except for frequency. The power in such a wave is not dependent on frequency. It's an average over a cycle so only depends on amplitude. And for his rotor magnet setup, if you do FEM modelling on it, which I have done extensively on similar setups, the magnetic field that hits the coil is pretty much a sine wave.

And yes, what he calls "delayed Lenz effect" does exist. You can even simulate it. But it is not excess energy that is created. It is caused by energy that is stored in his coils and then released at the right point in time which gives the acceleration.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X