X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BroMikey
    replied
    Originally posted by Turion View Post
    My 14 lbs of permalloy wire just arrived. So will start putting sets of coils in the machine in the next day or so. Will have to epoxy in the permalloy core and let that dry before I can test it. Can’t wait to compare output at specific RPM to what my friend is getting with his new core material. He told me he is putting it in ALL his coils because the way he does it is removable. Very cool idea.
    Totally freaking AMEN moment dude. Your friend running 200v per at 1.7 = 680w theoretical. Can't wait to hear back. That is 680w per pair X 5 so that's a lot of wasted heat collected up in joules.

14lbs? Wow that is a lot of cheddar.

Yes and I would be interested to know if that nickel iron migwire does good also. It is going to be epic. What is that? 5 pair X 680w = 3400watts.

Wow, wouldn't that make it all worth while?
    Last edited by BroMikey; 03-06-2021, 07:21 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Turion
    replied
    My 14 lbs of permalloy wire just arrived. So will start putting sets of coils in the machine in the next day or so. Will have to epoxy in the permalloy core and let that dry before I can test it. Can’t wait to compare output at specific RPM to what my friend is getting with his new core material. He told me he is putting it in ALL his coils because the way he does it is removable. Very cool idea.

Leave a comment:

• alexelectric
    replied
    continuar

I see it with interest and I value it, every project teaches us, instructs us, we value results, it allows us to increase our experience.

In projects, it allows us to observe, estimate, measure, and improve them.

It allows us to realize the variables involved, which materials can provide us with better performance.

Projects also allow us to improve them, and continue to experiment with them.

The generation of energy by electromagnetic means, the power of magnets, the collection of that field inducing it in coils, how many projects and investigations continue to achieve better efficiency.

Leave a comment:

• dragon
    replied
    This may or maynot be interesting to some... This is a motor generator I built some years ago using scraps of old projects... It is an air core motor using ceramic magnets out of an old automotive wiper motor, a hoover comutator connected to a delco 10si slip ring as the control. The motor has a DC input which is converted to AC through the commutator and the output is also AC. The black meter on the left is the DC input while the red and green meters show the volts and amps produced by it's actions... I've run a few different loads with it testing it out including a small samsung TV which worked quite well as long as there was a resistive load in parallel to suppress the HV spikes. The spikes although suppressed on the output caused problems with the ability to pick up broadcast signals.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by dragon; 03-05-2021, 04:21 PM.

Leave a comment:

• dragon
    replied
    Originally posted by BroMikey View Post

USA has had crooked leaders in every walk of life for 70plus years and you expect the truth from these people? Okay, I guess not.
    In the very near future there will be 6000 plus patents released that have been suppressed and withheld from the general public under the guise of national security. We have a very bright future ahead.... pun intended...

Leave a comment:

• Quantum_well
    replied
    Brighten your day.
    https://youtu.be/8alr89f3xRM

Leave a comment:

• Quantum_well
    replied
    Yes, it's good news, any heat from eddy currents get radiated away as real photons. We've looked at two types of photon but what of phonons?
    Last edited by Quantum_well; 03-05-2021, 10:41 AM. Reason: Auto spell.

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    Monumental

my friend who built Black Beauty for me

. He tried those ferrite cores and, as I reported, they were a dismal failure.

He tried a steel core, and after 15 minutes he got a blister on his finger

He tried a new core material yesterday and immediately called me.

He was able to run for 30 minutes and the core was still stone cold.

he was outputting 200 volts from a SINGLE COIL, not a coil PAIR.

a very UNEXPECTED core material, and CHEAP.

Way cheaper than the ferrite we bought or the Permalloy

I ordered to test that hasn't arrived yet.
    That really makes me happy enough to cry. I love good endings You guys are my hero's since this is a very important work, dear to my heart. Thanks for sharing, you have lifted me on high. BTW I thought that a core which does not heat up should collect THAT energy in the form of potential. 200v is a great voltage than 140v and all of that heat. Makes good sense. The wire will still handle the same amps.

This is exciting.

Not ferrite?
    not iron?
    not nickel iron?
    I wonder what it could be?

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    Originally posted by dragon View Post
    Like I said, I understand what your attempting to accomplish and the means by which you keep repeating over and over again. The fact remains there has been no proof shown to support your theory. As well, the 100 year old patent you refer to has born no proof of such a machine. Thus the skepticism.
    USA has had crooked leaders in every walk of life for 70plus years and you expect the truth from these people? Okay, I guess not.

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    my friend who built Black Beauty for me

. He tried those ferrite cores and, as I reported, they were a dismal failure.

He tried a steel core, and after 15 minutes he got a blister on his finger

He tried a new core material yesterday and immediately called me.

He was able to run for 30 minutes and the core was still stone cold.

he was outputting 200 volts from a SINGLE COIL, not a coil PAIR.

a very UNEXPECTED core material, and CHEAP.

Way cheaper than the ferrite we bought or the Permalloy

I ordered to test that hasn't arrived yet.
    That really makes me happy enough to cry. I love good endings You guys are my hero's since this is a very important work, dear to my heart. Thanks for sharing, you have lifted me on high. BTW I thought that a core which does not heat up should collect THAT energy in the form of potential. 200v is a great voltage than 140v and all of that heat. Makes good sense. The wire will still handle the same amps.

This is exciting.

Not ferrite?
    not iron?
    not nickel iron?
    I wonder what it could be?
    Last edited by BroMikey; 03-05-2021, 01:59 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Quantum_well
    replied
    What we're dealing with are virtual photons. They are not detectable and are contained within a Feynman diagram. It's basically just mathematics and you can't conjure up anything from just numbers.

Leave a comment:

• Turion
    replied
    When you believe it to be true, it is a theory. When you have built it and watched it run it ceases to be a theory. You are entitled to believe whatever you want. Everyone should be a skeptic and when I see something new and interesting, I do my best to prove or disprove it on the bench.

Leave a comment:

• dragon
    replied
    Like I said, I understand what your attempting to accomplish and the means by which you keep repeating over and over again. The fact remains there has been no proof shown to support your theory. As well, the 100 year old patent you refer to has born no proof of such a machine. Thus the skepticism.

Leave a comment:

• Turion
    replied
    Oh, and this may be premature. I haven't tested this myself, and I like to SEE things on my bench before I get TOO excited, but my friend who built Black Beauty for me and has the one he built for himself running has been testing core material. He tried those ferrite cores and, as I reported, they were a dismal failure. He tried a steel core, and after 15 minutes he got a blister on his finger just touching it because of the heat. He tried a new core material yesterday and immediately called me. This is ENTIRELY HIS DISCOVERY. He was able to run for 30 minutes and the core was still stone cold. Not only that but he was outputting 200 volts from a SINGLE COIL, not a coil PAIR. He was only running the one coil. He is going to be doing some more work to verify this, and I will be trying it too. Once we feel like it's the real deal, we will share it. He didn't measure the amps, but hopefully that has as much to do with the wire as it does the core material and we will still get 1.4-1.7 amps or higher from a coil pair. Anyway, that's my good news for the day. It was a very UNEXPECTED core material, and CHEAP. Way cheaper than the ferrite we bought or the Permalloy I ordered to test that hasn't arrived yet.

Leave a comment:

• Turion
    replied
    dragon,
    This is not rocket science. It is simple and the patents to do this have existed for over 100 years.

I know you understand that you can turn a rotor with magnets on it with a DC motor, and to do that will require a certain amount of watts over time.
    Now under current systems, what would it COST you in Watts to put 12 coils around that rotor and run it, with each coil producing 130-140 volts at 1.5-1.7 amps under load? You would, of course, have to have wound the coil correctly to do this, but are you telling me it cannot be done? Of COURSE it can be done. The problem is that the COST of doing it, or the input required to do it is greater than the output. And if you TRIED it with almost any DC motor out there, it would probably burn up from the drag of the magnets going past the cores of the coils and from attempting to overcome Lenz.

So the power output is NOT in question. It is absolutely possible. It did not come by magic. It came from turning that rotor by those coils AT A SPECIFIC RPM. There are means to do that and PROVE that the output is possible. Wind, rushing water over a dam. If you are able to achieve that RPM DESPITE Lenz and DESPITE the drag of the iron cores, the output WOULD be achieved, would it not? It isn't magic. It is sound scientific principles. All I have done is OUTRUN LENZ, and Produce a magnetic field of force that is equal in repulsion to the attraction of the rotor magnets to the cores, thus "neutralizing" them. No input of power is required to do EITHER of these things, unless you consider the magnetic field to be "power," which some do and some do not. Winding a coil that has NO SELF INDUCTION, and thus produces NO LENZ is Tesla's patent. Yes, it is conditional. You must operate at the right frequency for the coil. But again, not rocket science. Magnetic neutralization requires you understand what to do with the magnets and how.

I do not INCREASE the output of the coils by some magic. I only eliminate the impediments to a system putting out the MAXIMUM output for the input. That's it. No "external power" is needed. No magic. Just simple physics.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X