Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Turion
    replied
    It is a stock MY1020. I mostly run it off batteries. For the testing I am posting here I am running it on a 0-48 volt 13 amp supply my machinist got. It has a peak amperage if 15 amps for 10 seconds.

Leave a comment:

• altrez
    replied
    Originally posted by Turion View Post
    I use an MY1020 Razor Scooter motor. It is a 36 volt motor rated at 27 amps. I will look up the rated RPM later tonight and post it. I know it is at LEAST 2800.

i have already shared every detail of this generator. I have no problem answering any questions you might have. I will never sell ANYTHING related to this generator to make money. It is ALL open source. What I told Aaron is that I would not post any MORE videos of the machine until after the conference.

The very FIRST video of this one rotor setup I ever posted showed a light bulb running off the wall and then I showed it running on ONE generator coil at .75 amps and 120 volts. I also shorted out a SECOND coil and showed the machine speeding up about 400 RPM. It was running on an MY1016 motor at 12 volts with ONLY the two coils in the machine. I did NOT show the amp draw of the motor. That machine had 6 of the two inch by 1/4” neos on it. The coils had three strands of 800 feet.

Prior versions of the machine (before that video) had 3 rotors. (A rotor, six coils, a rotor, six coils, and a rotor.) There have been MANY, MANY versions built. The newest version takes advantage of everything I learned along the way.

I’m here to help if I can. When someone else gets this thing up and running I am DONE with this project.
    Hello Dave,

Have you modified the MY1020 or is it stock? And what power supply are you using to run it?

Thanks!

-Altrez

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    I am trying to learn which soft ferrite works around 1000hz to 2000hz. This is a starting place to read showing content percentage. https://softmagneticalloy.com/soft_magnetic_alloys.html

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied

Leave a comment:

• BobFrench
    replied
    Resonance.

Hey guys,

Here's a video from my main interest: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HGPZ...ature=youtu.be

I started with a kit from Rick Friedrich on Resonance Induction that comes with a great book that I consider must reading. Everything in the video I made except the frequency generator/amplifier. It is very simple, but has ramifications that are worthwhile.

Enjoy,

Bob

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    Yes you did. Guess I wasn’t paying attention.
    It looks like there is an 800W unit and a 500w unit using the same voltage?

Leave a comment:

• Turion
    replied
    Yes you did. Guess I wasn’t paying attention.

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    My post is $65 free shipping, yours is $55 + $20 shipping, gotcha again.

Leave a comment:

• Turion
    replied
    I’m cheap. Here’s one for $55
    https://www.ebay.com/itm/500W-36V-DC...QAAOSwbjpeEqo-

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    s-l300.jpg
    https://www.ebay.com/itm/800W-36V-el...cAAOSwWH1b7lqB

Leave a comment:

• alexelectric
    replied
    Grace Dave
    I keep moving forward, the engine, I want to be sure to acquire it, there is a 24 volt, 28.5 amp 2800 rpm, Model Model: 635583,
    It can work but I don't want something to be missing later, that's why I ask the model and said it's 36 volts, 27 amp. Ok see the revolutions.

I continued with the tests and was able to bring the core closer to the rotor, the voltage increased to 80 volts.
    Perform the short coil test and accelerate the broken one.
    Add the magnetic core drag suppressor which improved the generator start and less vibrations due to the magnetic pull between the core and magnet.
    I feel optimistic that things are moving forward, and doing the replica of Dave's project generator.

For now I need to increase the rpm. with the engine I'm going to get, because so far I've been working at about 1500 rpm

Leave a comment:

• Turion
    replied
    I use an MY1020 Razor Scooter motor. It is a 36 volt motor rated at 27 amps. I will look up the rated RPM later tonight and post it. I know it is at LEAST 2800.

i have already shared every detail of this generator. I have no problem answering any questions you might have. I will never sell ANYTHING related to this generator to make money. It is ALL open source. What I told Aaron is that I would not post any MORE videos of the machine until after the conference.

The very FIRST video of this one rotor setup I ever posted showed a light bulb running off the wall and then I showed it running on ONE generator coil at .75 amps and 120 volts. I also shorted out a SECOND coil and showed the machine speeding up about 400 RPM. It was running on an MY1016 motor at 12 volts with ONLY the two coils in the machine. I did NOT show the amp draw of the motor. That machine had 6 of the two inch by 1/4” neos on it. The coils had three strands of 800 feet.

Prior versions of the machine (before that video) had 3 rotors. (A rotor, six coils, a rotor, six coils, and a rotor.) There have been MANY, MANY versions built. The newest version takes advantage of everything I learned along the way.

I’m here to help if I can. When someone else gets this thing up and running I am DONE with this project.

Leave a comment:

• alexelectric
    replied
    yes of course I had already commented that with a blcd engine, you need the driver, ok, it's an option.
    What I consult Dave, who uses 24 v, his model and characteristics.
    Thanks for your information lota

Leave a comment:

• lota
    replied
    Hello
    I would take a brush lees motor. But are a little more expensive. You also need a regulation for this. As in the video above. Or an old washing machine engine. With 220v. It's easy to sort it out.

Greeting Lota

Leave a comment:

• alexelectric
    replied
    greetings to all

I am doing tests on Dave's project, I need the orientation to buy the 24v motor, what power it is, and its characteristics, I need to turn the generator as it is already known at 2800 rpm

That's why I'm working and I remember a comment from Dave: multifilar-generator-coil-lenz-delay-experiments.

"Do you see why I wanted HELP with this project? There is TOO much to explore here and I can't do everything myself. So I brought it here and NOBODY is building it."

I'm building it one way or another I'm moving forward
    And I don't know if you will continue to share the information and will sell it after the conference
    thanks Dave

Leave a comment:

Working...
X