X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BroMikey
    replied
    Originally posted by jettis View Post

100% I believe it and I have done something similar or same, hard to tell as I cannot see what Bob is doing.

Dave Wing

Originally posted by Turion View Post

Anyone here who knows Bob French should ask him to update the folks on the forum on his motor running between the positives. He is right in the middle of a project to enter a contest for a significant amount of money, so he may not have time, but it is worth it to understand what he is doing.

His primary batteries are holding, or going down very, VERY slowly while his secondary batteries show gains of +40 times the losses in the primaries.

Now here is what I say, bulzhit. Dave had me build circuits and then when I spend thousands on the right everything including batteries he ignored me completely. He showed no respect for my work. These were 3 battery circuits of many types, many converters and so forth. Dave himself has never shown a circuit one tho he claims to know how to get huge COP's. Then he will come on here and say he didn't want to tell everyone he had it working when he did not so he is quiet. Double speak is manipulation.

Dave is goofing with you and if you build it he will not help you tune it or even show you his circuit. Dave is the leading most authority on 3 battery circuits but has never shown a working example over 99%

It is the same with all him projects. Do not listen to him, he is leading you to a dead end and you will waste your money like I did. Now I have all this money tied up and no example to follow. But I need to find BOB? Bullzhit. Don't get me wrong, it would be nice to see it work. Over the years no one has a working unit to show over 110%

Unless you can find one example of a working circuit you are on a dead end road that will bring you back to Dave, begging for direction at which time you will be ignored. I know because I am currently at a stand still. He doesn't have one either. Dave will not respond. Dave did this with the Tesla switch years ago, dead end, no one had one other than John Bedini. John showed his.

Then when you question him he feels cornered and begins revolting, name calling and so on. He has some really bad hang ups controlling the narrative on energy stuff. This is one of many examples as to why I stopped listening to Dave and stopped following his projects. If you want to take a chance, fine, maybe the motor generator? We will see if he can produce.
    Last edited by BroMikey; 04-24-2021, 01:22 AM.

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    Originally posted by voltan View Post
    thinking about this further.......

but as rpm increases so does bemf. maybe that’s where you pay for lenz reduction after tdc if there is any?
    also it could get complex to calibrate if the stator pm is strong enough to influence other pm’s on the rotor besides the target.

or maybe them forces will balance out?bearings would need to be sturdy as there would be cyclical side forces on the rotor.so it could be a bit rough and noisy?

maybe a brief period of current applied a certain way could reduce the grief.
    Yes I like the part here about the grief and this is exactly what the Adams motor uses. And other pulse motors or generators. With advanced electronix today we should easily be able to whip up add on circuits that will improve things yet again. Have you ever built any rotors?
    Last edited by BroMikey; 04-24-2021, 12:20 AM.

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    Turion to try with the battle with burned out motors due to generator cogging on startup. maybe a brief period of current applied a certain way could reduce the grief. i might be presuming a lot dave. i know ya been doin this for a long time and you probably tried schemes like this.
    anyway enough waffling.
    Dave has said he has not tried everything so great work Voltan. We need fresh new young blood. Guys like Dave are spending all their time fixing toilets and or remodeling when saving the world is all he talks about. Your entries are worth noting but don't expect Dave to acknowledge them, he is only all about himself. I found that out years ago so you keep right on dreaming Voltan.

Don't be afraid of Dave, he, otherwise is the nicest guy you find on the web. I work him over now and then so he gets rid of that chip on his shoulder. He is getting better/tougher. Anyway Dave we all love ya.

Now back to reading your new possible setup. Hey Voltan are you equipped with any milling machines or have access because I have found that as you put more coils and more magnets the experiment fails for lack of accuracy. But I am not sure on your spacing design. Do you have a picture? Don't worry about blowing Dave's skirt up over his head he is that easy to distress. I'll read it again.
    Last edited by BroMikey; 04-23-2021, 08:17 PM.

Leave a comment:

• voltan
    replied
    thinking about this further as a concept i’m concerned about gen effect on approach to tdc as it already requires x amount of current in the coil to counter the repulsion on the pm side of the stator,(attraction between the rotor pm and the coil core assists with that requirement tho), but as rpm increases so does bemf. maybe that’s where you pay for lenz reduction after tdc if there is any?
    also it could get complex to calibrate if the stator pm is strong enough to influence other pm’s on the rotor besides the target.
    or maybe them forces will balance out?bearings would need to be sturdy as there would be cyclical side forces on the rotor.so it could be a bit rough and noisy?
    and apologies for posting a heap of speculation and guesswork before proofing the concept but thought this approach to de cogging might at least be a helpfull suggestion for Turion to try with the battle with burned out motors due to generator cogging on startup. maybe a brief period of current applied a certain way could reduce the grief. i might be presuming a lot dave. i know ya been doin this for a long time and you probably tried schemes like this.
    anyway enough waffling.
    Last edited by voltan; 04-23-2021, 07:32 PM.

Leave a comment:

• voltan
    replied
    the reason why i brought it up is that it occurred to me this morning that a pulse motor could have 2 or more PM’s on the rotor say all north facing out radially, and the stator could have a PM element that always repels the rotor pm’s and a cored coil element positioned to deal with 1 rotor pm each simultaneously, sort of a hybrid stator.
    one strategy to try would be to energise the coil to attract its rotor pm with equal force to the stator pm’s repelling force on its rotor pm, thereby neutralising cogging or with more voltage applied to the coil assisting the rotor with a net attraction
    on the approach to tdc.
    then at tdc either switch off or apply reverse polarity voltage to the coil to repel the rotor.
    to switch off the power at tdc and if necessary block generator effect current( proper bemf) would appear to make the repulsion event lenz free but the force on the rotor would be pm to pm repulsion on one side and pm to coil core attraction on the other side,(i’m not sure if that still gives a net force on the rotor, something i should evaluate asap). alternatively applying a reverse polarity voltage to the coil could be set to negate the attraction to the coil core or be increased to more actively repel the rotor simultaneously with the pm stator. maybe have the stator pm mounted on a thread for adjustment of the air gap for balance or bias with the coil element of the stator.
    there might be other options worth exploring.
    if a stator coil and stator pm aren’t far apart maybe extending the core to join the two could offer increased efficiency partially by containing the magnetic flux off the backs of both stator elements. hope all that makes sense without any images. i can make a drawing and take a photo of it if it helps.
    cheers.
    Last edited by voltan; 04-23-2021, 10:16 AM.

Leave a comment:

• voltan
    replied
    thanks bromikey. tdc is poles face to face yeah, the turning point between attraction and repulsion.
    Last edited by voltan; 04-23-2021, 09:40 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Turion
    replied
    bro,
    First of all, that's not a correct use of the word "misnomer." Second, what responsibility won't I shoulder? Thirdly, you're an idiot. I'm getting tired of you attacking me with one breath and then kissing my butt with the next. Make up your mind. You've had years to show us a build, and so far all we have seen is a single rotor with a single coil, and a whole lot of you tube videos of other people's work. Don't you think it's about time YOU 'shouldered some responsibility'? BUILD something. I have work to do and no time for this nonsense. I will present at the conference. you have a nice day now. Oh, and since you've "blocked me" you won't even see this now will you? LOL

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    hi all.

core losses is why builders don’t do it like that and have any builders on here had success with pulse motors using flux switching stator elements.
    cheers.
    Switching should take away BEMF and use this same BEMF to assist the motor or generator action. If this does not make things clear, let us know. Lenz law/BEMF is the enemy of increased COP so switch should stop this negative work. Or turn the switch on after TDC

Do you understand TDC?

Leave a comment:

• voltan
    replied
    hi all. i’ve watched a heap of youtube clips of different pulse motors, and there appears to be very few builds that utilise stators with flux switching. eg extended cores with a PM and a coil, with the open core gap sitting over the edge of the rotor with PM’s in the rotor set up in an axial configuration. i’m also unsure if p j kelly covered this combination.
    after having a quick play around with extended cores i suspect that too much magnetic strength is lost doing it like this.
    so if i may ask a couple of questions is my assumption correct that core losses is why builders don’t do it like that and have any builders on here had success with pulse motors using flux switching stator elements.
    cheers.

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    Originally posted by jettis View Post

100% I believe it and I have done something similar or same, hard to tell as I cannot see what Bob is doing.

Dave Wing

Turion View Post

Anyone here who knows Bob French should ask him to update the folks on the forum on his motor

His primary batteries are holding, or going down very, VERY slowly

I’m not here to make claims for Bob.

Did Bob learn something? Well that is great but Bob told me he doesn't want to get involved in above board proving free energy with all of the attacks that go along with it. He is old and tired and wants to be anonymous. I can't blame him. Egging him on as if he should shoulder all of this responsibility, when guys like Dave won't even do that, is a misnomer. I blocked Dave along time ago but I am not surprised he said it. He is an old guy who is okay, washed up. Pull it out Dave, let's rock, we are all counting on you as our savior.
    Last edited by BroMikey; 04-23-2021, 05:32 AM.

Leave a comment:

• jettis
    replied
    Originally posted by Turion View Post
    Anyone here who knows Bob French should ask him to update the folks on the forum on his motor running between the positives. He is right in the middle of a project to enter a contest for a significant amount of money, so he may not have time, but it is worth it to understand what he is doing.

His primary batteries are holding, or going down very, VERY slowly while his secondary batteries show gains of +40 times the losses in the primaries. He is able to
    maintain a fairly high potential difference constantly because the changes in battery voltage, while huge compared to each other, are actually incredibly small compared to overall battery voltage. In other words, “.00” change in volts. I have a motor EXACTLY like the one Bob is using because we both built them years ago after talking with each other about the Zero force motor and how it could be improved. I think I may have even posted videos of it at the time although those videos are probably long gone. Please understand, this is just a motor, not a motor generator combination and there is no guarantee that he will get the same kind of results when attaching a generating element, but it’s worth understanding just for the simple fact that it demonstrates you CAN use energy and recover it while running between the positives and adding to it the high voltage spike from the coil collapse of the pulse motor coil to charge the secondary batteries at a rate higher than the primary batteries discharge. This is the 3 battery system + Modified Matt Motor concept except using a different pulse motor. Run on the RIGHT kind of batteries.

I’m not here to make claims for Bob. He’s a big boy and can speak for himself. I think it’s worth paying attention to because he can document it and post video, although he may want to keep the construction of his motor a secret for now But I have seen these outcomes many, many times over the past 10 years, so I CAN verify that the these outcomes are possible, and I will leave it at that.

Believe it or don’t. I will not argue with people about someone else’s results nor will I defend mine against those who are too lazy to do these kind of experiments themselves.

Dave Wing

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    Originally posted by Quantum_well View Post
    Bro, I could neither PM. you or email you.
    I got your message

Here is the switch out of fake laws.

Last edited by BroMikey; 04-23-2021, 12:05 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Quantum_well
    replied
    Bro, I could neither PM. you or email you.

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    Originally posted by thaelin View Post
    PM me where in KS and will see if I can figure a way. Would be a great vacation trip.

thay

mrowland55@embarqmail.com go ahead and shoot me an email.

Leave a comment:

• thaelin
    replied
    PM me where in KS and will see if I can figure a way. Would be a great vacation trip.

thay

Originally posted by BroMikey View Post

I would love to meet you Thaelin but my hands are tied with work right now. I am in Kansas and you are welcome to drop in if you are going past the house. May God bless. Are you in the area?

You can email me at mrowland55@embarqmail.com

Leave a comment:

Working...
X