• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BroMikey
    replied
    here is the ohms chart per foot for 1000ft of magnet wire

https://mwswire.com/wp-content/uploa...-Wire-Data.pdf

Last edited by BroMikey; 01-02-2022, 03:32 AM.

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    Originally posted by Turion View Post
    Is the 1 ohm coil added in series or in parallel?
    not a 1 ohm coil I said a point one ohm coil, a vast difference, see picture

The
    .3 ohm coil is 3 strands each.1 ohm each he calls his RegenX coil that runs at the null point. These coils that form a .3 ohm coil are the product of the 3 strands of .1ohm each connected in series, yes. The single .1 ohm coil used to motor with is then removed from the circuit temporarily and is added in series with the .3 ohm. This reaches well past the null.
    Now he has a
    .4 ohm coil that is then shorted across so at the lower speeds it can assist or offset the drag

Thane also stressed the importance of winding a coil tightly and uniformly, which he says he can not do so he uses a factory to do precision work, without that it won't work right. Thane has spent Boo Ku and these are just prototypes. His funding is small and no one has any money. However he has the same corporation make the cores as well.

Last edited by BroMikey; 01-02-2022, 03:52 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Turion
    replied
    Is the 1 ohm coil added in series or in parallel?

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    For those who can not follow Thane this is what he said Dec 27th for his coil data. Thane is a stutterer
    Quad-filar coil with each strand .1 ohms. With that we can do calculations for an 80v output on the .3 ohm side and the .1 ohm is the motoring coil ohmage

Then Thane says he adds the
    .3 ohm coil in series with the .1 ohm coil to form a .4 ohm coil he now calls his Quantum motor as the cpu not only does the connections back and forth but also shorts out the .4 ohm coil

Matt has nothing to do with it, I don't want to hear his name and to inject that name into many conversations is an insult to Thanes work as he has not a single video on the inject or any data to offer over the past 10 years

Last edited by BroMikey; 01-02-2022, 03:02 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Turion
    replied
    Any generator coil of any configuration can achieve neutral Lenz at the correct RPM. Any coil of any configuration can achieve neutral Lenz at a designated RPM with the addition of the proper capacitor in parallel with the coil.

You can run a coil both as a generator coil and a motor coil with the correct timing. Matt Jones designed a setup for one version of my generator that did exactly that. And then I threw the wrong switch at the wrong time and blew out the circuit.

But Lenz free coils are not enough to make a generator turn “freely” driven by a prime mover. Every coil (with a core) that you add is an additional mass of material you must pay to move magnets past. It has been argued by idiots on this forum that the attraction of the rotor magnet to the iron core as it approaches is equal to the attraction backwards as it moves away, so there is no effect. These people have never built anything and are idiots. I think calling them idiots three times is required. So let me restate that. They are idiots.
    Last edited by Turion; 01-01-2022, 11:50 PM.

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    Here is a recent video explaining the quantum motor. He says it can be made to give all of it's coil energy to the kinetic assist which in one case means that a coil wound this way would store energy while intentional releasing it well past the null point. I my experiments I can power tiny loads and get no acceleration or if I put a heavy load (almost a dead short) the coil will accelerate a huge amount which lowers drive input power or conventional motor prime mover power

Obviously a conventionally wound motor is used and and systems can not always be as easily started without it. So all that we are doing is adding other forms of energy assisting coils and generator coils that operated in the null Region. Further a system can be upgraded as a motor coil while at the same time be collecting all of the joules back to the batteries without dragging down the prime drive mover

Additionally either more coils can be used to counteract the drag of any setup much like Dave's extra magnets do. In the end no magnet may be needed for a rotor as electromagnets will take over to lower manufacturing costs. A slip ring with brushes like a car alternator uses could provide the tiny bit of energy for self excitation. This method as seen in a car alternator is much less expensive. Small coils of thin magnet wire to make electromagnets would keep companies from all of the irregular magnet waste that would be rejected and the world would run out of that material

Hillcrest is shooting off it's mouth calling on Thane for proof of his extraordinary claims. They might offer buy him out and be paid to burial this innovation. In the past other option would be to quickly bury the inventor and begin media smear.

In part 3 min 14 explains the difference between a regenX coil and a Quantum motor coil.

These are Thane's happy new year video's made right after Xmas dinner 2021. 1-5 this guy works hard

I heard Thane say thru playing around with different modes of operation such as half the number of coils being called upon to become motor coils at lower speeds the other 6 coils would be used in a shorted condition to counteract losses when motoring up to SPEED

ww.youtube.com/watch?v=Zo-hKoZvExQ
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hnEGw8QWAbY
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dnCI6hhSyfc
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pw7761IqMcQ&t=99s
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lf9BnAhWew4

Hillcrest Petroleum Infinite ReGen-X Motor Demo

Last edited by BroMikey; 01-01-2022, 07:58 PM.

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    I found an old video using the Hero Electric bike

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    The Self-Excited ReGen-X Quantum Motor/Generator is the world's first motor coil that is capable of providing Mechanical Output Power, preforming Positive Work i.e. system acceleration without requiring any externally supplied electric input power. The Self-Excited ReGen-X Quantum Motor/Generator operates simultaneously as a self-excited generator and motor where the generator action supplies the electric power for the motor coil without requiring any external input power.Potential Difference Inc. has developed the ReGen-X Quantum Motor which performs mechanical work just like every other electric motor since Michael Faraday invented the first electric motor in 1820. The ReGen-X Quantum motor differentiates itself from all electric motors that have come before it in that it does not require any electric input energy to be supplied to it when it is performing mechanical work and accelerating itself. The energy required to perform this positive work (system acceleration, kinetic energy increase) is electromagnetic field energy that is created at the subatomic electron level. How this energy is created and manifested is explained in the attachment below. The Nature of Sub-Atomic Quantum Photon Energy Creation and Externalization Around a Current Carrying Conductor: https://www.slideshare.net/ThaneNEWEN... It turns out that this very same created electromagnetic field energy also performs negative work in all electric generators and is colloquially referred to as EV regenerative braking. So our innovation is new motor/generator coil design which has the ability to:- produce mechanical output power and to perform positive work (system acceleration) with zero externally supplied electric input energy, - and to generate electricity with zero externally supplied mechanical input energy while simultaneously producing mechanical output and positive work (system acceleration), - and to perform negative work like any conventional generator coil when operated below the coil's Critical Minimum Frequency. Thane C. Heins
    Last edited by BroMikey; 01-01-2022, 06:32 PM.

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    here is me showing ( midway thru the video) a coil doing both speeding up wildly and running a load, yet in the shorted position it was in a runaway condition. in this video it is not important to listen to me blubbering. watch the meters, they tell the whole story

Last edited by BroMikey; 01-01-2022, 09:13 AM.

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    YEARS AGO THANE USE TO HAVE A DEMO OF WHAT LOOKED LIKE A LARGE MOTOR WITH A SHAFT ON TO SO YOU COULD INSTALL IT ON ANY ENGINE AND WITHOUT ANY POWER INPUT.

HE HAD LONGER COILS THAT WHEN SHORTED OUT WOULD DELAY THE CURRENT IN THE TIME DOMAIN PAST THE NULL POINT QUITE A BIT

SPECULATING i AM ASSUMING HE HAS A MOTOR COIL AND REGENX COIL ON ALL OF HIS CORES THAT THEY COULD BOTH BE ADDED IN SERIES (AND SHORTING THEM OUT NO LECTRIC) TO HAVE COILS DO ALL THREE MODES OF OPERATION. SINCE THANE NEVER GIVES AWAY HIS ENTIRE LIFES WORK ON COIL STRUCTURE OR LENTH OF WIRE I CAN ONLY QUESS.

HERE IS ONE OF HIS OLD CHANNELS FROM 2016 TALKING ABOUT COILS THIS DOES NOT TELL US MUCH

Last edited by BroMikey; 01-01-2022, 02:02 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Turion
    replied
    Originally posted by BroMikey View Post
    which are coils to assist rotor action without any power being supplied to them]
    ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ???????

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    What I find to be quite interesting is that each inventor has a specific Tech they call their own. In this case (unlike Turion who uses a tonne of magnets) Thane uses some of his coil stations (or sacrifices some of the coil stations) to run at in excess of a 90 degree phase delay angle so as to counteract the drag still being produced on his other coils recharging the battery.

In this expose combines switching with what he calls his quantum motor (which are coils to assist rotor action without any power being supplied to them) with regenX coils plus the braking circuits and more into his little black box (that is not that little)

Working together this multilevel approach can cause a CAR to run down the road and never need charging.

Last edited by BroMikey; 12-31-2021, 11:43 PM.

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    According to the Work-Energy Principle ALL Work requires Energy because Energy is the Currency required in order to perform Work. Negative Work is performed by Energy when the Kinetic Energy of a system is Reduced and Positive Work is performed when the Kinetic Energy is Increased. In ALL Electric Machines and in BOTH cases this Energy is Created. Electromagnetic Field Energy is Created in Electric Motors and Positive Work is performed and in Electric Generators Negative Work is performed by this Created Energy. ALL Electric Generators are 100% efficient in their conversion of Mechanical Input Power to Electrical, Heat and Noise Outputs. ALL Electric Generators EXCEED 100% efficiency when the Mechanical Output (and the Negative Work performed) is factored into the performance evaluation. The US patented ReGenX Generator uses Created Magnetic field Energy to OPERATE AT INFINITE EFFICIENCY. Introduction to the ReGenX Generator and Infinite Efficiency: https://youtu.be/NbZhKWjpMx4 Thane C. Heins

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    "Since man is dealing with energy as defined by the principles of conservation, he can ONLY ever understand it from a perspective of scarcity..As long as man's primary supply of energy is subject to such scarcity, there will never be a system of social democracy that can last long upon the Earth. Humanity is on the threshold of moving into a new era of scientific understanding with regards to energy and its creation. Contemplate if you will a civilization in which energy is not a commodity over which to fight or hoard. Can we see how that would change EVERYTHING?" ~ Glenda GreenThe Law of Creation of Energy says that Electromagnetic Field Energy which is created around all current bearing wires is a form of energy because this energy performs Negative Work in conventional electric generators and Positive Work in ReGenX Generator, ReGen-X MotorAn Electric Generator is a machine which converts Mechanical Input Power to Electrical Output Power according to Faraday's Law of Induction of the early 1820s. It is Universally Accepted that essentially ALL Electric Generators have ONLY ONE OUTPUT and that they operate at LESS than 100% efficiency - BOTH of these statements are UNTRUE. All Electric Generators have MANY various OUTPUTS such as Electrical, Heat, and Noise BUT the MOST significant (at least equally significant as the electrical) Output is the Mechanical Output which was discovered by Emil Lenz and formulated in a Law of Physics called Lenz's Law of Induction of 1834. Lenz's Law identifies the Negative Work which is performed in Electricity Generation and he also identified the Source of Energy which is Created which is required to perform that Negative Work. Magnetic Field Energy which is CREATED around all current bearing wires is the Source of Energy Emil Lenz discovered in 1834. in 1820 Hans Christian Ørsted ALSO discovered that Magnetic Field Energy was being created when an electric current was passed through a wire, the Magnetic Field Energy created around the wire would perform Positive Work on a compass needle and cause the Kinetic Energy of the needle to increase.
    Last edited by BroMikey; 12-31-2021, 11:14 AM.

Leave a comment:

• bistander
    replied
    Driving Time Duration = 16 minutes. Ebike Speed = 29 km/hr EV "distance travelled" = approximately 7.7 km. INITIAL EV battery voltage = 74 Volts FINAL EV battery voltage = 73.9 Volts Battery Voltage Consumption = 1 mV Ebike Recharge Rate = 99%
    Whose math is that? Initial minus final = 74V - 73.9V = 0.1V drop = 100mV less than what he started with. What is "1 mV? What is 99%? Nothing recharged. The 74 & 73.9V must be battery open circuit potential figures. During the wheel spinning the meter was reading 67.7V. Note 67.7V is less than battery open circuit voltage (74V), so the battery is discharging at 10.4A. So for his 16 minute air ride he used about 3 Ah. If it had a 30 Ah battery, then 10% of the charge was consumed spinning the wheel in air. Zero kilometers traveled. All energy was wasted. No recharge occurred.

Normally the ebike's battery voltage always drops slowly even in Regenerative Acceleration Mode - due to generator coil core losses.
    However the ideal combination of ReGen-X Quantum Motor coils and ReGenX Generator coils produced a solid 16 minutes of continuous running at 29 km/hr and the battery voltage did not drop and stayed at 67 Volts and it looked like it was going to increase to 68 Volts.
    It took me 10 minutes of waiting to see what the battery voltage would do before I realized I ought to pick up the video camera and record what was going on...
    BS. It was not "running at 29 km/hr". It was stationary. Zero km/hr. And he switched meter scales midway thru the 6 minutes to show 3 significant digits. During the last half of the vid you can see the meter reading fall from 67.7 down to 67.5V. A few 67.4 figures flicker towards the end.

Why doesn't he put it on the road. It's only been like what? 4 years? Or at minimum, put the rear wheel on a load Dyno to get realistic load currents. And get some reasonable travel speeds. Who wants a 29km/hr motorbike?

But I guess that is the point. Thane, like Turion will never do a legitimate public test because they both know they've got nothing but lies.
    bi

Leave a comment:

Working...
X