X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BobFrench
    replied
    Hello,

Here's the latest pendulum video. It is running much faster and charging better. In the video I was wrong about the input. Now it is using about 200mA and the voltage has dropped to 37-38 volts. The charge is up to 13.21v now. It has risen .05v in an hour and 10 minutes. I don't think that is excessive charging. What do you guys think?

I just added the link successfully. It's about a minute and a half long. I was doing something wrong...I don't know what or why because this time it seemed so easy.

This year has been good so far and I hope that it continues this way.

Take care,

Bob

Leave a comment:

• BobFrench
    replied
    Hello Mikey,

Thanks for your comments. I seriously doubt that the frequency is 250Hz, but maybe 4Hz (250 per minute, but not per second) of maybe double that because it fires twice every full cycle. A free swinging pendulum may have added energy because of gravity, but now that I am limiting the rise and fall of the end of the arm it seems to me that the force (push) of the coil is added each time and captured in the rubber bands and thrown back into the action. This accumulates up to its maximum and maintains a constant speed of the arm and thus the frequency.

As for charging too fast, I think I'm a ways away from that, but that's just an opinion. From what I have read in conventional pulse battery charger info they say that the battery wants something like 24kHz...but I don't know. I know that the pendulum will never approach that.

I have another video link of even faster action that I am trying to post, but with this new system I'm having difficulty. It says that I need a valid link, but the one I have works...I've tested it. (?)

Thanks again for your interest. I'm sorry for not responding sooner...just been busy and I don't check the forum everyday (not yet anyway).

Take care,

Bob

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    Originally posted by Turion View Post
    Coils wound in parallel and connected in series
    https://youtu.be/5CltBOd1h-4
    Thats right do simple vid's with basic hands on, this will get everyone jumping in with both hands and feet.

Leave a comment:

• Turion
    replied
    Coils wound in parallel and connected in series
    https://youtu.be/5CltBOd1h-4

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    Sav new motor Gen (Lenz free inside)

[VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SQgUaaDs6x8[/VIDEO]

Leave a comment:

• Turion
    replied
    Lenz avoidance generator

I have no idea if this even works, so I hesitate to post the link here, but there is more than one way to avoid Lenz. Outrun it as my generator does or kill it when it is just a baby before it has time to grow up and become a pain in the butt as they claim to do on this model. In theory, it should work.

Both take advantage of the fact that Lenz is a reaction and NOT a law. It CAN be avoided. You just have to get up off the couch and go build something before you see it. Do you imagine investors would sink hundreds of thousands of development dollars int something that has NO CHANCE of working?

Oops! Forgot to post the link
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCq_...i3m50sA/videos

By the way, ever hear of the “Law of Gravity”? But planes still fly don’t they?
    Last edited by Turion; 01-04-2020, 07:53 PM.

Leave a comment:

• BobFrench
    replied
    Who cares and why?

Happy New Year all..

Hello bi,

I agree that there is no need for insults and other disruptive activvity on this forum. My hope is that we can all work together respectfully. No one owes anybody anything here. If something is posted, it is there for all to be benefitted. No one needs to prove anything. If someone can't reproduce it, they can post their findings, b 's not proof of anything. The devil's in the details, as they say. Nothing can be proved with posts, theories, or videos on a forum. It is a waste of time arguing any of that. All we can do is share our experience and if others can gain from that and reproduce the benefits for themselves, then great! If not, c'est la vie.

I have a good feeling about this coming year. We should be able to see more good things this year...after all it is 2020.😁

Good luck all and take care,

Bob

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    Absolute common sense and the way to go, thanks for this patent.
    Hope you have a good new year.

Leave a comment:

• Turion
    replied
    Old Patent

I was looking through some of my old stuff and I finally ran across that old patent that shows magnetic neutralization in use. Here is the patent info and an actual picture from the patent of how he used magnetic neutralization many, many moons ago:

MAGNETIC BATTERY
    WO9414237
    1994-06-23
    Inventor(s): WERJEFELT BERTIL R L [US]; YONOVER ROBERT N
    Classification: - international: H02P9/04; H02P9/04; (IPC1-7): H02P9/04 - European: H02P9/04
    Also published as:AU5736994
    Inventors: WERJEFELT, Bertil, R., L.; (US). // YONOVER, Robert, N.; (US).

If you look at the "C" shape on the left, you will see a coil in the center of it. A magnet is rotated between the two ends of the "C" shape. At the exact moment the magnet is aligned in attraction, look at the unit on the right where the North is aligned with the North and the South with the South. This is what gave me the idea of having magnets aligned in repulsion when the rotor magnet is attracted to the core. It was this drawing, NOT Mad Max's stuff that led me to do the research I did. Although what Max showed reinforced the idea.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• alexelectric
    replied
    turion comment:

Aaron has invited me to present my machine at the conference in July

Congratulations and much success, what a great satisfaction to demonstrate your project, and demonstrate your achievements.
    We remain attentive to your comments and contributions that help us understand and move forward in the projects
    thanks for your contributions

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    Happy New Year Alex

Leave a comment:

• alexelectric
    replied
    happy new year friends

if so, as you say, they are tests that will be performed, and then adapts, alternatives are sought, for example I will also use the ac motor, and I will also test with the engine that has turion
    The important thing is that I do it, try.
    In these projects it takes time to complete them, hours of work, resources, etc. but it is a satisfaction to achieve them.
    thank you for your comment

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    Backyard tinkering powering a treadmill motor.
    The young man is quite practical in his thinking. This is my
    kind of fun. However when using a 130v input you need other
    components to stabilize or lower to 120v so looping takes
    some doing.

[VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ASywVBU0ZwE[/VIDEO]

Leave a comment:

• alexelectric
    replied
    turion:
    With a 12 strand coil, each strand 250 feet long, three groups of four strands connected in series, the motor would speed up under load at 1140 RPM and possibly LOWER. It wasn't tested at lower RPM, so I don't know.

This configuration is the one I made with the coil, and if it accelerates under load at the speed you are commenting, it is fine, since I want a generator that does not have so many revolutions, we already know that several factors influence, to remember among them:
    number of magnets
    coil configuration
    As I said in the next few weeks I will have the generator ready to test and perform the tests, it depends on the results I advance on other ideas that I have.
    thanks for your orientations

Leave a comment:

• Turion
    replied
    alexelectric,

My first version of the coil contained three strands each 1,000 feet long. Wound in parallel and connected in parallel. With those coils loaded at 2800+ RPM the motor would speed up about 100 RPM per coil.

With a 12 strand coil, each strand 250 feet long, three groups of four strands connected in series, the motor would speed up under load at 1140 RPM and possibly LOWER. It wasn't tested at lower RPM, so I don't know.

If you wind a 24 strand coil or a 30 strand coil, you might get the RPM's even lower, if that is your goal.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X