X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BroMikey
    replied
    Originally posted by Aaron View Post
    Bromikey - in your very first post of this thread, there is a video you had embedded. Original code had [yt}videoaddress[/VIDEO]

yt has been changed throughout the forum to video, which is the correct embed code for vbulletin now but vbulletin hasn't found a way to get the vids to automatically embed, they only changed the code.

Would you just editing the post and saving (without changing anything in the post) so we can see if that forces the embed? Just click edit and then save.
    hello Aaron I just saw this post and I will try it if I can find which one. Thanks for your hard work.

PS I am back and just pasted the yt links straight in and they work.
    Last edited by BroMikey; 01-20-2020, 10:08 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Turion
    replied
    alexelectric,

The mass of your magnet.
    Air gap
    # of magnets on the rotor
    RPM
    core material
    # of winds in the coil
    wire diameter
    # of strands
    connections between parallel strands

All these effect your input and output, because with THIS machine the output DOES affect the results you get with your input.

Do you know what your air gap is?

Leave a comment:

• OrionLightShip
    replied
    Originally posted by BobFrench View Post
    Pendulum

This is the pendulum not swinging, but bouncing straight out from the magnet on the points. I didn't intend this, so it's not to my credit or fault...it's the pendulum revealing its secrets.

Way cool!
    Goes to show a long stiff stick is better than a limp one.

Sorry, couldn't help myself

Leave a comment:

• BobFrench
    replied
    Pendulum

Quickly, I just wanted to apologize to my new subscriber for referring to him as "Russian." I wasn't paying attention...the letters in his name are obviously Greek...duh. Sorry. Oh, and I just got another subscriber today...the place is fillin' up.

Also, I thought that I should have mentioned in the last post that I put a diode directly off the input positive so that the positive of the collapsing coil would not go to the input. If the input was a battery I might not bother.

Bob

Leave a comment:

• BobFrench
    replied
    Pendulum

Hello again,

Here's another video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_GnX...ature=youtu.be

This is the pendulum not swinging, but bouncing straight out from the magnet on the points. I didn't intend this, so it's not to my credit or fault...it's the pendulum revealing its secrets. This allows for a modification where there is no pivot on the arm. The flexibility of the arm and A-frame allows for the movement. I measured the frequency across the coil and it rapidly varies constantly between 48-68Hz.

OrionLightShip, good to hear from you. (I just got a notification that somebody with a Russian name has subscribed to me, so things are picking). I will be doing that and other measurements and will post them here. I certainly do not have this perfected. I am constantly trying different things. I just added a diode that I think will keep more of the collapse of the coil going to the battery...we'll see.

Take care guys,

Bob

"Anything will reveal its secrets, if you love it enough." -George Washington Carver

"Follow your bliss. If you do follow your bliss, you put yourself on a kind of track that has been there all the while waiting for you..." -Joseph Campbell

Leave a comment:

• Aaron
    replied
    Bromikey - in your very first post of this thread, there is a video you had embedded. Original code had [yt}videoaddress[/VIDEO]

yt has been changed throughout the forum to video, which is the correct embed code for vbulletin now but vbulletin hasn't found a way to get the vids to automatically embed, they only changed the code.

Would you just editing the post and saving (without changing anything in the post) so we can see if that forces the embed? Just click edit and then save.

Leave a comment:

• alexelectric
    replied
    Greetings to all

I already started the 6-magnet generator and a 12-wire multifilar coil connected in series of 4 and the resulting ones in parallel.
    I could not use a cd engine because it did not have the corresponding power.
    The motor used for the test is an AC 120 volt, washing machine, I think it has a speed of about 1700 rmp more-less

First test
    with incandence focus 72 w 120 v, a voltage of 48.4 v was measured. 0.28 amp

Then I did a test with a reducing transformer of 120 volts at 24 v, of 2 amp. with central bypass of 12 volts. connect it to a 12 v 1.5 amp bulb. in the derivation of 12 volts. The values ​​they gave were 8.9 v, 1.2 amp. The engine was spinning at 1729 rpm.

In this first test the coil core had a 10mm rotor magnet separation, the magnet's attraction to the core is tremendous, I have not set the magnetic suppression yet.

Second test

For this second test, the core was approached to the rotor more, 0.5 cm.

Results with incandence focus 66 v, 0.3 amp

Results with the focus of 12 v, 11.25 v. 1.38 amp.

as you can see the approach of the nucleus improved the results, as expected more induction.

I will work on the incorporation of the magnetic neutralization magnet.

In the week I will get a faster engine, to achieve the proposed speed of 2800 rpm.

And as it is known higher speed higher induction. and see the effect of acceleration.

For now I am on that and on the way to the generator prototype.

According to the results I get, maybe I will go to the construction of a 24-wire coil, so that the generator runs at a lower speed.

I want to tell you that to be doing these projects requires time and dedication, yesterday I get very tired, it seems simple, but when you have to adjust, modify, change elements, and then you say I have to change or adjust this, which implies to disassemble, unscrew again , it takes time and effort, and that I'm talking about a simple replica of Dave's project, I understand him when he says we have to adjust again, take apart, it takes time because his generator is more complete and large, of the prototype that we wants to show.

But it is gratifying to achieve the proposed goals.

I look forward to your proactive comments, any questions or suggestions to move forward, thanks
    Last edited by alexelectric; 01-19-2020, 06:00 PM.

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    Originally posted by Turion View Post
    Bro,
    Despite what some of the people who come here believe, free energy is possible.
    Absolutely Turion Man, you are so right. In the past murders have been committed to suppress
    or people offered money to go away but this thing is beginning to snowball and nothing will
    stop it now. Because of the bullying, killings and buy outs that put the extra energy out
    of business and off the market, plenty of pee peed off folks are considering our time as a sort
    of payback time. It is going to be a tidal wave.

But the revolution is here.

I am getting NOTHING out of this. All profits will be THEIRS. I just want the tech OUT THERE. Those who believe this generator doesn’t work are just wrong.

That's awesome Dave, truly a great leader and good heart. Remembering of course what comes around goes around? It will come back to you.

I will probably be either rich or dead. Life is funny like that.
    Well I hope you don't drown financially in the mean time.

It is going to be an incredible year.
    Can't wait for the video You knew I would.

Leave a comment:

• alexelectric
    replied
    It already consumes more, something needs to be adjusted.

One suggestion if you connect it to a washing machine like the one Morin used, I think with 120 volts, 2 amps. 240 watts and gives around 3000 rpm, those who had to know it, along with conventional generators, of course, when consuming the engine could not with the energy load required by the generator and the lenz load.
    But the generator you have does not have that problem, the only thing that would be the weight of the disks with the magnets,
    I would do the test but I don't have the blcd motor controller,
    What you say, because if companies have more human and financial resources, many things can be done, for example, changing the core for another matter, ferrite and other things.
    The important thing that users of this forum will continue to build is that many things can be done, but time and resources are not enough.
    the weekend I will have the replica working, and from what I get I advance in other ideas that I have.
    Last edited by alexelectric; 01-17-2020, 03:33 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Turion
    replied
    The generator is running now on 36 volts at 16 amps. It could be run on 24 volts but the amps might be different. My machinist is trying to get it down to the 12 amps we know is possible. Regardless, I will test the outputs next time I go down and post the data. Inputs and outputs under load. But that won’t be until next week as I leave for North Carolina on Saturday to meet with Matt for a couple days.

Leave a comment:

• alexelectric
    replied
    Nice to hear what you say. that they are checking your generator to operate it better, all your information that you have shared is appreciated, the company has a fear that they take advantage of your ideas and appropriate them, regardless of whether there are tests that support your project, I say this Because companies just want profit.
    I hope you are wrong, if you come to good agreement, good luck and care
    thanks Dave

Leave a comment:

• Turion
    replied
    Bro,
    Despite what some of the people who come here believe, free energy is possible. Once you have seen it on the bench, no one can convince you otherwise. We have had stuff verified by experts and replicated, so telling us we are “wrong” is not going to stop us. It just makes us laugh at the stupidity of some people. YES, I get frustrated when people insist they “know” (because of their book learnin’ ) that something isn’t possible when I have working prototypes, but that is to be expected. Change won’t come easy.

But the revolution is here. A major innovative motor design and manufacturing company is taking a close look at my generator with the idea that one of their super efficient motors could be used to run it. Since the generator is based on my combination of two patents in the public domain, and I have disclosed everything about it here, I have shared all that with them. I have a meeting with them later this month and we will see what happens. So far it is going well, but it ain’t over til it’s over. Right now they are looking at the speed up under load and the magnetic neutralization. Testing and evaluating takes time and THEN you move to design phase. I have no idea if the finished product will look anything like my current machine but I sincerely DOUBT it. I am getting NOTHING out of this. All profits will be THEIRS. I just want the tech OUT THERE. Those who believe this generator doesn’t work are just wrong.

Yes, I am dedicated to this. I’m still a couple months away from finishing my house as the contractor I am working with can only give me about one day a week, but he’s good and CHEAP, By the time it’s finished I will probably be either rich or dead. Life is funny like that.

So stay tuned. I’ll update on what I can when I can. Just know the lid is about to come off. It is going to be an incredible year.

The generator is the LEAST of it
    Last edited by Turion; 01-16-2020, 04:07 PM.

Leave a comment:

• OrionLightShip
    replied
    Awesome work Bob!

I'm really curious what will happen with the battery voltage after you charge it up and let it rest overnight.

Edit: Irrelevant questions removed.

Orion
    Last edited by OrionLightShip; 01-16-2020, 02:42 PM.

Leave a comment:

• BobFrench
    replied
    Tiny Pendulum

Hey guys,

Here's a link to a video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0D-GZOByrVE Enjoy.

I built this little setup with a 2.5" pendulum arm that triggers a Bedini circuit (bi-filar coil, MJE13007 transistor, 93.8ohms on the base) on 300mA of 12v. The charge battery is a 230CCA garden tractor battery. It started at 9.90v and was up to 12.37v in about 30 mins. Then it came down to 12.12v as the circuit was working on it, rejuvenating it. I expect it will sit there for some time and then take off charging up again. I see that all the time.

This is a simple build with minimal parts. It avoids the biggest problem with building an energizer...the wheel.The arm is a scavenged plastic tube of a dead ink pen with a 10mm dia. x 5mm neo glued on with E6000 from Home Depot or Walmart, the shaft is 1/8", and I used two 1/2" PVC pieces for the uprights. PVC is so slick that simply drilling a small hole for the shaft to sit in lubricated with a little oil works without the need of bearings (although I have bearings in this build). The bearings are tight on the shaft so it is held from moving sideways, but if you only use the holes, make the shaft long enough that the ends go through the holes with the shaft is as long as it can be without actually pressing on the opposite walls of the PVC uprights.

I made this on a lark and was surprised how well and trouble-free it works. It hasn't even hiccuped. One of the key features of the pendulum is that is provides a very fast on/off across the core without a high frequency. This means that you will have lower input, but still maintain a sharp spike...very frugal. This type of trigger can be adapted to any size system...it's just the trigger.

Good luck and take care,

Bob

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    I don't know how you do it Dave, Flying all over, driving for hours, giving of your resources to further this desperately needed reforms to our very old way of doing things. You are a hero, I really mean that. I felt rough around the edges this week as well. Better rest up some.

Your posts concerning data surrounding the multiple endeavors you are currently engaged in is exciting for me. So many versions. Nice to see your remodeling is also nearing an end (I hope) so you can coast up to the big day coming. Our timing is running out, like I said I don't know how you do it all.

Also your comment (hint) on how I can fire one of my coils to activate all the others without rotating magnets is cool and has the gears turning wildly. Another free energy device? My My what an exhilarating time to be alive. I thrive on this stuff.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X