replied
    Transition Metals used in Ferrites
    Cobalt Co
    Copper Cu
    Manganese Mn
    Magnesium Mg
    Nickel Ni
    Zinc Zn
    Just to keep all of our ducks in a row always remember when creating a replacement core of a factory standard that science has other dept such as metallurgy, chemistry as well as the energy aspects. Soft iron cores are engineered with a perfect balance of transitional metals in iron and that each metal dust must be properly prepared so mixtures will interact the correct way.

Bird shot and welding rods submersed in epoxy is not an equivalent. Also the right viscosity (THIN) binder should make it easier to press together these parts.

Iron dust by itself is not the same thing and will render poor results. Buy these powders for your frequency band as each particle has had the oxides removed from it's surface before transitioning can be made.

In the same way when building a house you would not start your own plywood factory to use during it's construction.
    Last edited by BroMikey; 01-23-2020, 09:09 AM.

Leave a comment:

• OrionLightShip
    replied
    Originally posted by lota View Post
    Hello,
    you just need the electronics from this video for the engine. Going up to 500W. You can see them in 0:23 The price is not high. approx. 8€. It also works with its engine.
    Lota
    Yeah, I'm not interested in things that go round and round anymore. I had a motor of excellent construction made by another that was the champion of spitting out energy from its' backside but had no torque, and Dave has pretty much perfected the new paradigm in generators. I learned much from both of those devices. And then, I saw something that has been missed and I can't think of anything else now.

I'm working on something that doesn't spin but acts like a high gain forward converter that doesn't need a core reset circuit. So, I won't be taking up space in Mikey's thread anymore, I only came here to comment on Dave's work, well, mostly in the bistander thread and I'm done posting there as well. IF I ever post on this forum again, it would be in my own thread, but I doubt it.

Thanks for the hospitality Mikey.

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    Hello
    you just need the electronics from this video for the engine. Going up to 500W. You can see them in 0:23 The price is not high. approx. 8€. It also works with its engine.
    Lota
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Goh3PkF2mL0

Leave a comment:

• lota
    replied
    Hello
    Lota

Leave a comment:

• OrionLightShip
    replied
    Hello
    he has the files on his website. With a 3D printer, it's relatively easy to build it. But it's not certain how much energy comes out. It is basically a 2phase brush lees motor. But 3-6 Watt output is too little.

Greeting
    Lota
    Thanks, yeah that doesn't flip any switches in my interest level.... a lot of electronics for that little bit

Leave a comment:

• lota
    replied
    Hello
    he has the files on his website. With a 3D printer, it's relatively easy to build it. But it's not certain how much energy comes out. It is basically a 2phase brush lees motor. But 3-6 Watt output is too little.

Greeting
    Lota

Leave a comment:

• OrionLightShip
    replied
    Originally posted by Rakarskiy View Post

Author's website: https://vyrdudji.com/
    The next video will tell you about the parameters and features.

Clearly a lot of work and money went into this but without English translation.... I have no clue

Leave a comment:

• lota
    replied
    Hello
    one can also take iron filament.
    Greeting
    Lota

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    Originally posted by Rakarskiy View Post

Thanks, smart people. I am waiting.

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    Originally posted by OrionLightShip View Post

Ever hear of a 60Hz inverter?

Orion
    Yeah you are right. You got any data or experience with soft iron core material? No? Yes, just asking. The reason I bring this up in this way is because it is hard to make the right number core out of a lump of dough pressed together with micro spheres and short filaments.
    Mixing is critical to make a uniform part the same each time it is cast. This is what
    I was hoping to hear about. You know, the process you might have? I guess not then, okay. I have not done that either. Dang and I was hoping someone did.

Another thing peeps think is iron is good enough but some of these cans you buy have a mixture of the needed other metals as well. Dave just posted a can of that stuff somewhere. It looks like iron dust but it is much much more than meets the eye.

There is a number associated with frequency for each mix when produced correctly.
    Last edited by BroMikey; 01-22-2020, 10:00 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Rakarskiy
    replied

Yevgeny Khomyak (Ukraine): this video shows the device and connection of the vyrdudji BTG system that I developed. In the next video, I will clearly show all the input and output parameters of this BTG (self-propelled motor).

Leave a comment:

• OrionLightShip
    replied
    Originally posted by BroMikey View Post

Okay I see, what I was hoping to hear about was any verification first hand heard in the grapevine. I hear all manner of claims online but validation is needed. Also you mentioned 500hz and I have rarely seen any oscillators run this slow.
    if you go back and read my post you will find this is concerning 500 Hz.

If you run multiple magnets at a high RPM your frequency is way above 60 Hz, more like 300 to 500 Hz.
    While I was talking to Bob about motors with multiple magnets flying past coils, an Oscillator can go as slow as you may desire. Ever hear of a 60Hz inverter?

Orion

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    Originally posted by OrionLightShip View Post

I haven't used iron powder in a motor nor have I compared it to welding rods. The information I presented is easily found online.

Orion
    Okay I see, what I was hoping to hear about was any verification first hand heard in the grapevine. I hear all manner of claims online but validation is needed. Also you mentioned 500hz and I have rarely seen any oscillators run this slow.

Leave a comment:

• OrionLightShip
    replied
    Originally posted by BroMikey View Post

Was there a reduction in heat also as compared to iron? Or what evidence did you collect? Continue, I am listening.

I haven't used iron powder in a motor nor have I compared it to welding rods. The information I presented is easily found online.

Orion

Leave a comment:

• OrionLightShip
    replied
    Originally posted by BobFrench View Post
    OrionLightShip,

What I would be interested in is core that switches polarity as slow as iron, but doesn't heat up. The slower it switches, the lower the speed necessary for a coil to speed up under load as in Dave's generator.

Bob
    I think iron is iron Bob. I said it switches easier. What I should have said is that it switches with less magnetic energy loss.
    If you don't get enough phase shift to work like Dave's coils you could always make the core longer with the coil shifted back on the core.
    Last edited by OrionLightShip; 01-22-2020, 01:26 AM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X