• Show
Clear All

• BroMikey
    replied
    Part 3 motor home power plant

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    Motor generator battery charger for motor home part one at almost no cost for the poor

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    Originally posted by BroMikey View Post
    Big truck 40mpg no modification to fuel system.

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    Big truck 40mpg no modification to fuel system.

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    Hey guys check out the new kid. He has 5 videos of this is part 2

Leave a comment:

• padova
    replied
    Turion
    I I believed Tesla wrote somewhere that for better efficiency the load should be between two positives. I'll look it up, I could be wrong.
    And for some reason this circuit shows better efficiency than conventional one, i saw that here and on YT some examples.
    regards
    Last edited by padova; 08-24-2022, 11:01 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Turion
    replied
    Screen Shot 2022-08-24 at 3.34.02 AM.png

Tesla had NOTHING to do with the Tesla Switch. Ronald Brandt designed it. Bedini modified it. The original name was POSSIBLY the Brandt-Tesla circuit. It was presented by Bedini at the Tesla Symposium. Then it became the Brandt-Bedini Tesla Switch and now the Bedini-Brandt Tesla Switch or just the Tesla Switch. At least as far as I have been able to discover. Everyone has their own take on history.

Leave a comment:

• padova
    replied
    Basically, all current flows through the negative line.
    So that line should be heavier than the positive line, if it's not heavy enough already.
    That should be something as the first thing to do, the rest may know better those who practically experimenting.

Leave a comment:

• padova
    replied

I think this thing with three batteries, running load between the positives, has something to do with flow of the current, Conventional vs. Actual flow.

Conventional Current assumes that current flows out of the positive terminal, through the circuit and into the negative terminal of the source. This was the convention chosen during the discovery of electricity. This should be wrong.
    Electron Flow is what actually happens and electrons flow out of the negative terminal, through the circuit and into the positive terminal of the source.

So when you run a load between two positives, how do the electrons flow?

Tesla was very clever engineer.
    Last edited by padova; 08-24-2022, 08:26 AM.

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    Homopolar by your great grand daddy, ufo research

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    Go big or go home HOMO BIPOLAR generator disorder

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    Originally posted by Turion View Post
    Ronald Brandt
    Brandt says he about killed himself with this, so I wouldn't advocate messing with it.

If you want to build a generator.....http://rexresearch.com/trombly/trombly.htm

Or wait until I am done with MINE. Haven't heard what the progress is, but I will check in with them tomorrow for an update.
    This is what all beginners are told to build yet no generators of this type on youtube and not a practical
    venture. good luck on your new goose chase generator build.
    https://www.icestuff.com/~energy21/bedkrom.htm
    The list is endless on new and old generators
    https://www.icestuff.com/~energy21/hamsear.htm

Today I tested something practical that I was able to apply to fuel saving on my cargo van. The average mpg is 18-20 mpg tops. It is an Astro v6 about 5000lbs. I do not have it autofill yet nor heated but still it is a vapor carb. I am testing it on my generator and log splitter. The splitter is a giant 40 ton ram connected to a straight 6 cylinder year 1962. It was freshly rebuilt and runs good. It eats crazy amounts of fuel. I tweaked the jets but it sucks way to much. Plus it stinks bad while we split.

This first test was not on the motor generator, it was on an Astro motor. I started in the yard setting the vapor carb (all stainless) on a stump with the engine idling I made some air intake adjustments to see if she would percolate. Low and behold it did. I revved her up and she stalled so I added some bronze wool to arrest any large particles.

I put a quart in it as this is all it was designed for. Next I drove it 30 miles and the tank was dry. The mpg was hard to judge so today I had to take a long voyage of 140 miles to see the blood Doctor. One way is 65 miles and I needed to go to tractor supply and home depot. So not having a refill yet I put my quart in and it ran out half way there. On the way home I filled is up with another quart. When I drove there last time gas was $5 plus so I put in $40 hoping to have some left over. Not much survived just a little past E.

This time gas is just under $4 so I deliberately only put in $25 thinking I'll put more in when I get there if I need to. I put in less than would normally be needed to have a little margin left over. Even with the quart vapor carb going dry half way each direction I still had $10 in the tank when I got home which is 1 quarter of a tank. My son wanted to drive to the corner store for an energy drink so I road shoot gun. I asked how much gas is there? He said just above 1/4 tank.

$15 burned plus the 2 quarts in the vapor carb works out to 35-40mpg That is where I will be speeding time. The generator is coming powered by the Lindemann S rotor. Before it gets cold I am doing what Dave did for years, cement. I bought and modified a chipper to mulch straw down to 1" to 1/4". I did that last week. Success. Today we built a $200 wooden form 7 feet long 9 inch thick by 30 inch wide. The form stands on the edge. The mulched was digested in a 55 barrel using fly ash for several days.
    This takes off the shine on the straw blades and together with portland, sand and the fly ash total 30% with 70% straw or fiber, as you wish. Half barrel troughs were cut and are placed on iron bar style frames I call tables so kneading or mixing can take place tomorrow.

I almost died in Nov 2021 so I don't have time to do things that don't give me anything back but a bunch of wasted years. You will all see something worth while now.

Have fun on your never ending goose chase. Not me. I have my SSSG to work on now that is a free energy converter.
    Last edited by BroMikey; 08-23-2022, 06:08 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Turion
    replied
    Ronald Brandt
    http://www.rexresearch.com/brandt/brandt.html

Built a permanent magnet motor YEARS ago. Videos of his presentations are still available on the internet. No bismuth required. No brushes either. I have watched all of them. The hardest part would be coming up with the chrome molly tubing to make the rotor with the right diameter to be able to use curved magnets you can buy without custom work. And of course you would have to have the stator made from M19 Iron. But once you have the motor done, you have to build the controller. At least that's according to my notes. Listen to his presentations. He has a LOT to teach us. I have some bismuth by the way. Somewhere.

Ron Brandt's Tesla Switch
    http://www.tuks.nl/pdf/MUELLER_EXPER...SLA_BEDINI.pdf

Schematic is on page 8. This SAME schematic in some of the old sources says Ronald Brandt/John Bedini, but here it says John Bedini/Ronald Brandt. This is probably the BEST schematic of Brandt/Bedini Tesla Switch I have found because of the detail. They also include a LOT of test data for those who don't believe.

In one of his videos he talks about generating 30,000 volts at 3 watts with 3 coils. Two with 2,000 winds each. One with only 130 Winds. The 130 wind coil is placed between the other two coils and the two outside coils are fired at the same time causing a collision of the generated magnetic fields right where the small coil between them is placed. It ONLY happens at the proper FREQUENCY of pulsing, and the rest of the time the small coil outputs 130 volts at 3 amps. I personally have a hard time believing this simply because I have never wound a 130 turn coil that put out those kind of volts and amps, but then I have always used passing magnets to fire my coils, so perhaps this is possible. Brandt says he about killed himself with this, so I wouldn't advocate messing with it.

If you want to build a generator.....http://rexresearch.com/trombly/trombly.htm

Or wait until I am done with MINE. Haven't heard what the progress is, but I will check in with them tomorrow for an update.
    Last edited by Turion; 08-22-2022, 06:05 AM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X