X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BroMikey
    replied
    Originally posted by dragon View Post
    Wow !!! I see it now.... My figment meter reads OMG... ( figment meter = Imaginatory visual mental guess output wattage meter ). And yes this is a very accurate way of measuring output. There is no other meter that exceeds the figment of imagination accuracy - nothing - no where - and you can't prove me wrong. The generator is sooooo powerful it can destroy a micro filiment of carbon in a single twist. Son of a ducks butt... that is powerful. Gosh I sure wish I could be spoon fed ...I suppose in order to do so there has to actually be something in the dish... but we can "pretend" right?
    Other video's show the meter readings but that won't be enough either. We are stepping on toes and it hurts, sorry boys you were wrong. Hard to admit a school teacher took up your profession and put you all to shame. Oh that hurts. Just little yellow meters.

Leave a comment:

• dragon
    replied
    Wow !!! I see it now.... My figment meter reads OMG... ( figment meter = Imaginatory visual mental guess output wattage meter ). And yes this is a very accurate way of measuring output. There is no other meter that exceeds the figment of imagination accuracy - nothing - no where - and you can't prove me wrong. The generator is sooooo powerful it can destroy a micro filiment of carbon in a single twist. Son of a ducks butt... that is powerful. Gosh I sure wish I could be spoon fed ...I suppose in order to do so there has to actually be something in the dish... but we can "pretend" right?

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    Originally posted by bistander View Post

What a load of BS. There is no measurement of output power. Bulbs may be rated at 100 watts each, but they are not running at or even near 100 watts each. What's wrong with using meters on the output to measure it? Oh, that might show what is really happening.
    bi
    If you could remember after 5 years of being told that the bulbs will often get to much power and burn out. The coils produce 130v at 1.55 amps and he is using a complete set of 2 coils = 400 watt Max, keeping 60hz bulbs from burning out on 316hz is a real task. Much work needs to be done on the electronics side. The drive motor draw is enormous without the opposing magnets. 18amps

Also for those of you wondering how I got the 316 hz AC output at the coil you go like this 3800 rpm X 5magnets = 19000 pulses per minute then divide by 60 seconds = 316 pulses per second or 316 hz. This is over 5 times the hz that the bulb is rated for. It will burn out fast.

Are you all blind as well as daft?

Here is a video of one set of bulbs on the same coils

Last edited by BroMikey; 06-27-2021, 04:44 AM.

Leave a comment:

• bistander
    replied
    Originally posted by BroMikey View Post
    Here is a preview video for people going to Idaho. Dave shows 1 coil powering 2 sets of light bulbs. Each light bulb is 100 watts and is more that fully lit. That is 400 watts out. The input never changes staying at 6 amps input at 36volts = 216 watts. Amazing Dave

You will notice the slight reduction of RPM is so negligible that it never effect the amp draw. Under normal generating conditions a conventional coil loaded to 400 watts whould have stopped the rotor unless 500 watts more were added.

Can you imagine how powerful his box is going to be with all of the coils? My goodness.

Still those so called skilled in the art just can't see free energy right in front of their faces, so slow, brainwashed school stoolies.

What a load of BS. There is no measurement of output power. Bulbs may be rated at 100 watts each, but they are not running at or even near 100 watts each. What's wrong with using meters on the output to measure it? Oh, that might show what is really happening.
    bi

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    Here is a preview video for people going to Idaho. Dave shows 1 coil powering 2 sets of light bulbs. Each light bulb is 100 watts and is more that fully lit. That is 400 watts out. The input never changes staying at 6 amps input at 36volts = 216 watts. Amazing Dave

You will notice the slight reduction of RPM is so negligible that it never effect the amp draw. Under normal generating conditions a conventional coil loaded to 400 watts whould have stopped the rotor unless 500 watts more were added.

Can you imagine how powerful his box is going to be with all of the coils? My goodness.

Still those so called skilled in the art just can't see free energy right in front of their faces, so slow, brainwashed school stoolies.

Last edited by BroMikey; 06-27-2021, 12:57 AM.

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    Who's the boss? Ceee-ment Man

Mugsy is in good shape, Hello Dave hope you do well. He is a good looking guy. I would never have thought he was almost 70. Dave you are the boss of free energy, the world is going to zhit bricks when you are done.

Saturday 415pm~545pm TO BE ANNOUNCED (90min)

Before alternative energy research took over David’s life, he was a high school Principal, so he has a Masters Degrees in Secondary Education and Educational Leadership. He was one class away from a third Masters in Educational Technology when he made the decision to retire at age 55. His life since retirement has been focused on remodeling 3 different houses, working to restore a ‘71 Toyota FJ55 “Iron Pig” and accompanying his wife on wine tasting trips, adventures in the forests, and quiet time with their dogs.

PRESENTATION: TO BE ANNOUNCED – With over ten years of experimenting and building things from the Bedini motors to the Tesla switch, he has narrowed his research to the principles he learned from work with the 3 Battery System and the development of a delayed Lenz non-magnetic drag generator. Having built over 16 working versions of the generator, along with many discarded failures, David has developed some principles of construction that have yielded some positive results. His goal for the conference is for every person who attends his presentation to walk out with all the knowledge necessary to exactly replicate my machine and my results. And also to understand the theory and research behind what he will demonstrate as well as those things that still need to be explored. The goal is less than 300 watts in and 1800-2000 watts out. Is that possible? Come and find out.

Last edited by BroMikey; 06-27-2021, 12:29 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Quantum_well
    replied
    I wanted to try my idea for measuring power from torque and rpm.
    Now for the data. 18 grams/metre @ 60 rpm. Perhaps someone could turn it into watts?
    We've had a horrid year so far. We lost our best prize mare about a month off foaling and the next mare to foal gave us a lovely filly foal, wife checked it about 3am. and son reported it dead about 6,30am.
    In the video it shows 22grams and I made an adjustment for length to get gm/mtr.
    Last edited by Quantum_well; 06-26-2021, 10:42 PM.

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    Originally posted by Quantum_well View Post
    That was supposed to be a little video but I couldn't get it to play. Will have to get help from the kids tomorrow..

https://youtu.be/paQnIersWoU

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    You can have a laugh on me with this half hour build. [ATTACH]n506210[/ATTACH]
    I also wanted to say how awesome these horse were. Your video shows me you are keeping busy.

Leave a comment:

• Quantum_well
    replied
    That was supposed to be a little video but I couldn't get it to play. Will have to get help from the kids tomorrow..

https://youtu.be/paQnIersWoU

Leave a comment:

• Quantum_well
    replied
    You can have a laugh on me with this half hour build. VID-20210626-WA0005.mp4

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    You are a wicked, unscrupulous man to target poor ole Thane using the wife and mother of his children. :

Maybe so,but..............
    Yes we all hate to be fooled don't we? However there is hope for you. You said MAYBE SO and for that I forgive you. Did you mean MAYBE SO BUT? Just kidding

As for you BYE, "make up your mind" is my answer.

Leave a comment:

• bistander
    replied
    Originally posted by BroMikey View Post
    We are not obligated to spoon feed folks who are not skilled in the art. That is your wet dream.
    Freedom of speech is not a moral permit to lie.

BTW, I have an abundance of skill in the art of electric machinery and energy conversion. Failure to recognize that attests to your ignorance of that art.
    bi

Leave a comment:

• Quantum_well
    replied
    Thane's videos have a common theme and that is to deceive the viewer. By not following conventional accepted test procedures for the appropriate DUT all results he provides are garbage.

Leave a comment:

• Quantum_well
    replied
    You are a wicked, unscrupulous man to target poor ole Thane using the wife and mother of his children. :

Maybe so,but who is the real unscrupulous one here? Yes,Thane himself for conning people out of their money by investing in worthless rubbish (well you couldn't even call it) technology.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X