• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Turion
    replied
    Alex,
    https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1
    https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

This is the power supply and motor controller I bought to control my DC motors. I'm not saying it's the best for the $$$, but it is what I have been using. It is what I recommended to Greyland he get to run his version of the generator, so it is what he will have as well. I wanted sufficient voltage and amps to handle different motors under load as I work to "neutralize" the effect of the generator on the motor.

Leave a comment:

• alexelectric
    replied
    Greetings researchers, forum innovators

I found this other source, what rating do you give it?
    https://www.banggood.com/HJS-1000W-S...r-24-or-36-or- 48V-with-Dual-LCD-Digital-Display-p-1557594.html? Cur_warehouse = CN & ID = 6285792 & rmmds = search

Since it can be adjusted to various voltages, I think it is better.
    As friends value it, I appreciate your comments

Leave a comment:

• Turion
    replied
    Dragon,
    There cannot ever be “gains” in a 3 battery system. It’s only purpose is to show that the energy is not “consumed” by the load. The Benitez Tesla switch, however, CAN run loads and maintain if all the correct components are included in the design. Still not worth your time as far as I am concerned, but it CAN be an incredible teaching tool. You COULD run a house on it but solar is MUCH cheaper.

As for there not being circuits that “create electricity” that is incorrect. I was very clear and straightforward about my generator and what did THAT get me, even when I gave it away for free. THIS will NOT be given away for free.

Things are in the works to bring THIS technology forward for financial gain. I intend to benefit from that. By the way, no “Laws” are broken by these kinds of devices. NONE. Mostly it is applying what is already known, understood, and USED all the time in a slightly different way and by putting familiar things together in a different way. It is not even rocket science. It is simplicity itself. Some day it will be mainstream and people will kick themselves.
    Last edited by Turion; 12-24-2020, 07:32 PM.

Leave a comment:

• dragon
    replied
    I posted the results of a few different builds back then but found no reason to pursue this line of research. I've found no reason to follow Thane's work for similar reasons. I think most of us can build near unity circuits, unfortunately, there are no circuits that can "create" energy. We can, however, find ways to harvest, convert and manipulate existing energies.

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    Originally posted by Turion View Post

I have said FOR YEARS

energy is “consumed” by the load. That is all BS.

The motor runs because current flows.
    We have the advantage of seeing all of the scientist with their laws who did not see the entire picture.
    Magnetic fields are created for free and then collapse. Magnetic fields do all of the work and are not fields of conversion that are destroyed. The only calculation shown in the books is the ones where resistance kills the power input. Yet in the breath these so called experts want us to think that the power in the wire changes to a field and this is where it ends since XL is resistance of a form. This is the confusion. Everyone has their way of looking at energy now-a-days because the books are so flawed.

You can not take Engineering and connect all of the dots. They don't connect from beginning to end so the student is given rules of thumb and taught that to figure out how the rule was made would take a lifetime to see. Don't do what you were told, this was John Bedini's way of seeing the school system. He would say this "Here are the answers, say this and you will pass" it appears that is the way you make money with no one following the experiment.

Now engineering data is produced using preprogrammed formula using calculators and simulators like going to Vegas, pulling the levers to get a combination of lemons and various fruit assortments. I guess I am old fashion. My slide rule still works fine.

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    Originally posted by dragon View Post
    If that were true then you could use
    3 capacitors to run a load indefinitely.

I've built several "3 battery" or "tesla switch" systems .....
    I think Dave has built some also but neither one of you has posted a working replica that I have found on the web. I have and have posted mine. Anyone? Thane is the only one to date who has a working system using coils with rotor magnets. I have not seen a Thane 3 battery but I'll keep looking.

Leave a comment:

• dragon
    replied
    If that were true then you could use 3 capacitors to run a load indefinitely. In reality, batteries are constantly changing in amp/hr capacity based on condition and temperature. If you cool a lead acid battery to say 30 degrees F it will have considerably less amp hours than its normal rating... charging it when it's cold will show far less energy needed to bring it to a full charge. Warm the batteries up and discharge it through a load will show many amp hours more than you put into it. Even slight changes in temperature will obscure readings of charge and discharge. Deterioration is another cause of obscure readings which also affect the amp/hr ratings -

I've built several "3 battery" or "tesla switch" systems for analysis, all conclusions lead to the above explanation. The use of "big" battery banks makes this quite apparent where using small batteries or capacitors brings you to the truth very quickly.
    Last edited by dragon; 12-24-2020, 05:34 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Turion
    replied
    Originally posted by BroMikey View Post
    New Video for the intelligentsia, no retards plz. Creation of energy out of the text books.
    If you don't know lower science do no reply.

I have said FOR YEARS that when you run a motor on the 3 battery system the reason ALL of the energy does not end up in the 3rd battery is because of resistance in the wire (winds in the motor) and the impedance of the 3rd battery. The more efficient the 3rd battery, the more successful your experiment will be. NONE of the energy is converted to mechanical energy. None of the energy is “consumed” by the load. That is all BS. The motor runs because current flows. Understanding HOW electricity really works is the first of three things you need to understand to build devices that produce unlimited free energy. This is the direction I have gone and WHY the generator is obsolete. Until you understand this and how to apply it, your feet are stuck in cement.

Build it. Build a Tesla switch. Build several Tesla switches. I have built so many of both that I have lost count. When you have proven TO YOURSELF (that’s really the only person who matters) that what I have said is true, you are ready for the next step. There are only three.

Leave a comment:

• boguslaw
    replied
    I think this forum is dying. The change in format was a bad move, it's difficult to follow thread or discussion.There is almost no active threads except for some announcement of conference or similar. Do you know any nicer forum except overunity.com ?

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    MECHANICAL REPRESENTATION of LOVE AKA ReGenX Generator

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    New Video for the intelligentsia, no retards plz. Creation of energy out of the text books.
    If you don't know lower science do no reply.

Leave a comment:

• alexelectric
    replied
    Cheers

https://www.ebay.com/itm/DC-36V-42V-...6466594?_ul=MX

Cheers

This is the source of 36 volts 30 amperes, 1000 watts, that I want to acquire, for the backup and charging of the Scooter motor of 36 volts, 800 watts, that I will use in the generator, and I want in the tests to use 3 batteries in series, (36 volts) and so as not to be worrying about the battery charge while I test Mr. Dave's generator project.

I appreciate your comments

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    Look at this as a first step for all beginners. This message is not for David Bowling

I can go on but if you understand the picture, you have all the answers.

coggone1.jpg
    Last edited by BroMikey; 12-24-2020, 01:13 AM.

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    The Lenz reaction is GOING to happe...... That’s why it’s a law

Thane is using Lenz to “neutralize” the attraction of magnets to the iron core, or magnetic drag. I completely understand EXACTLY what he is doing. It is one of the things I experimented with early on. It absolutely works. Positively. I’m a believer.

But you sacrifice coil output......................

I'll come back and do another attempt but for now that's see Thane's numbers

24 poles, 24 coils running on 240watts drive ebike motor and around 75vdc at 50amp output. 3750watts to burn. With his method of magnetic cancellation. Now, am I reaching you yet? How does he do it? I told you all but you have to look at the board talks also.

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied

That's NOT possible. Rotors turn. Thats what they do. A rotor magnet can't maintain a position where half of it is over a magnet of one polarity and the other half is over a magnet of another polarity. If it COULD, there would be no flux change to induce electricity in the coil anyway. At SOME POINT the rotor magnet will be directly aligned with the core of the coil. This is the moment of truth.

It isn't opposition that is the problem, it is the attraction of the rotor magnet to the coil core. Alignment can happen all at once, like my big machine where all 6 coil pair align with all 6 magnets at the same time, or you can spread it out like with my new machine where only 1 coil pair aligns with a magnet at one time. Either way, it still happens.

Okay yes but that is not what i am talking about. I am going to put my blinders back on and try to focus on one small part. Later we can expand to many magnets with their positioning to take another advantage. Let me do this, let me start all over.
    Last edited by BroMikey; 12-23-2020, 11:23 AM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X