X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BroMikey
    replied
    Standard definition referring to the basic nature of a nickel iron
    Write this down so it doesn't slip your mind again on yer hand.

https://www.dictionary.com/browse/permalloy

Permalloy
    a brand name for any of a class of alloys of high magnetic permeability, containing from 30 to 90 percent nickel.

alloy of nickel and iron; easily magnetized and demagnetized

(Metallurgy) any of various alloys containing iron and nickel (45–80 per cent) and sometimes smaller amounts of chromium and molybdenum

How many times am I going to have to repeat the same ole?

See where it says "high magnetic permeability"

Now yer cookin with gas. This means you can magnetize and demag rapidly. Got it? Or am I gonna have ta........?
    Last edited by BroMikey; 01-04-2021, 04:51 AM.

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    Originally posted by Turion View Post
    Still not the permalloy and still not $5.00 per core. Not the same as the cores I found. So you lied. That’s like saying you found a replacement for my $25.00 steak for only $5.00, only it’s bologna, and you don’t know where you found it.
    You might be right by using rods all these years. Too bad you didn't have the sense to get nickel in your iron, so now you think this stuff will be the best ever when you have never tested either. better hold your tongue, you might be getting the short end again. Permalloy is nothing more than iron mixed with nickel and a few other additives to get them to blend. Whenever you see the wire it is for heaters like in your toaster, oven, dryer..... and refers to the wire as having all the same magnetic qualities as all Permalloy. Same for the roll of mig welder wire .035 which is 1/32" don't use flux core mig wire use the solid. It is all the same, expensive because of the nickel content. You can get .046 and .062 or .025

Go dig up enough dead toasters and you can have the wire for free, just stop using iron every time hard head. Price is no object with you so instead of listening to me you had to get the most expensive. $5 worth of wire and you could be testing the same way you have always done it but no you have to prove me wrong no matter how much I try to help you. I'm use to it. And stop saying yer out of here, it sounds so you.

This is the standard definition, re read carefully.

https://www.dictionary.com/browse/permalloy
    Last edited by BroMikey; 01-04-2021, 04:38 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Turion
    replied
    Still not the permalloy and still not $5.00 per core. Not the same as the cores I found. So you lied. That’s like saying you found a replacement for my $25.00 steak for only $5.00, only it’s bologna, and you don’t know where you found it.

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    Only MY machine has 10 cores, not 24,

Is YOUR machine going to be ready by Tuesday? Didn't think so.
    Naw yer still da man, leader of the pack. I still got to pick up my milling machine when the weather breaks.
    BTW you can order 1/16" I am putting it out there because someone might want to see if it works using nickel iron vs iron.

Mr+Know-it-all+2.jpg
    Last edited by BroMikey; 01-03-2021, 11:56 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Turion
    replied
    Only MY machine has 10 cores, not 24, so it would cost me $20 per core and is crap. Still not the $5.00 YOU SAID IT WAS no matter how you slice it, is it? Those rods are NOT the same diameter as the 1/16" rods I used for cores in my iron core coils, now are they. So wrong again there bucko. So the amount of lost volume of core material is significantly more.

My the way, MY big machine is all put together and ready to test coils. I should be picking up the motor mount on Tuesday and then will be able to run it. Is YOUR machine going to be ready by Tuesday? Didn't think so.

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    WOW! ONLY $200. That works out to about $20 per core. Not quite the $5.00 per core you promised is it? Like I said, you're full of BS. You HAVE no link so now you're fishing to try and find something. Look at all the empty space rods of that size are going to leave in a 3/4" core opening. All talk.
    No it works out to $8 per core for 24 cores. I just don't know how many oz each core is. But it follows the same format as you use pounding rods into a tube. It doesn't mean it will work and that the rods are better. All in all it would be better than the same ole insanity of painted soft iron. Get a grip homie

BTW did you notice Hillary is not getting her adrenochrome?

fbc950f762e0f0c000e6f64db50747ad2e54e7df50925fa3c1b3f7cea8e0e5bd.jpg

Leave a comment:

• Turion
    replied
    WOW! ONLY $200. That works out to about $20 per core. Not quite the $5.00 per core you promised is it? Like I said, you're full of BS. You HAVE no link so now you're fishing to try and find something. Look at all the empty space rods of that size are going to leave in a 3/4" core opening. All talk.

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    https://www.ebay.com/i/293125837293?...r=592266859011

%50 Nickel IRON rods

s-l640.jpg

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    Where's my $5.00 core? Talk is cheap. That's one lousy coil in your video. That's all you have to show for the last ten years work? Where's the machine? Input isn't greater than output. What are you waiting for? By the way, where's that link to $5.00 core material you claim to have.
    That model is from a school boy for class rooms work. The big machine is coming along. Top secret video to be released of a looped system within the same time frame as your release. Plenty of time.

You could make cores for nothing using the ribbon you bought except you don't know the number because math is irrelevant. Buy 1k107 ribbon. Buy high temp thin epoxy. Unless you heat it the resin does not stick or cure. Next stack wetted ribbon into a bolt together press mold. Heat in a toaster over 2 hours at 250F to 1 hour 350F and 30min 450F. Cool, remove from mold. Next grind into a rough shape then machine to precision.

There now you get 50 cents each

Leave a comment:

• Turion
    replied
    Where's my $5.00 core? Talk is cheap. That's one lousy coil in your video. That's all you have to show for the last ten years work? Where's the machine? Input isn't greater than output. What are you waiting for? By the way, where's that link to $5.00 core material you claim to have.
    Last edited by Turion; 01-03-2021, 05:54 AM.

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    Here is Jordan and I (my teenage Son) generating 1 watt or better without slowing down the rotor. Then we also generate where the motor slows down also. This is the proof everyone is looking for. Of course most would never know that unless I stuck it in their faces and said so

that's because they don't know how today's generator works. The stock answer should be "I DONNO" instead it is "IT CAN"T WORK"

All generators today, on earth at this time have what is called a negative generator armature reaction. Negative work is being performed for free and never enters into any equations. Very strange, don't you think? All I am doing is delaying the Negative armature reaction till it turns into a positive armature reaction.

re read above till it sinks in. grab the popcorn and let's party.Even I had one today.

Last edited by BroMikey; 01-03-2021, 04:56 AM.

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    Your the one who opened your big mouth and said I was wasting money because you could get a $5.00 core that I was spending $25.00 on. So put up or shut your face. Back up what you say. Isn’t that what you people are always demanding I do? Now the shoe is on the other foot. Too tight for you bro? Cry a little. It will feel better. Post the link to the $5.00 .75” diameter by 3.25” diameter cores or admit you are full of BS.

This isn’t going away. I’ll be here every day relating to everyone just how full of it you are.
    Thanks again Dave. I'll let you put up or you know what. Let's get her done, before you pull a Don Smith on me. You are out of my league, to expensive. Everybody knows that you got the big money. High roller. nice guy coming in last.

Take care now and cut back, the holiday cheer might get ya if in ya ain't more careful. Spend it on cores my man. PS I'll try to find a link for $1 each You must-a-spend all yer money at the corner store.
    Don't worry your allowance is coming.

Don't try those ferrite cores, they are for RF. RF stands for "Radio Frequency" or some are for "intermediate frequency" maybe even Audio frequency is to high. come on Dave you are acting like Bye now.
    Last edited by BroMikey; 01-03-2021, 12:46 AM.

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    Originally posted by wantomake View Post
    I can see things haven't changed here.
    Anyway Happy New Year to all!
    wantomake
    Thx wanto Turion is mean and picking on me, I think I am going to pucker up now, bye.
    Happy new year.

Leave a comment:

• wantomake
    replied
    I can see things haven't changed here.
    Anyway Happy New Year to all!
    wantomake

Leave a comment:

• Turion
    replied
    Your the one who opened your big mouth and said I was wasting money because you could get a $5.00 core that I was spending $25.00 on. So put up or shut your face. Back up what you say. Isn’t that what you people are always demanding I do? Now the shoe is on the other foot. Too tight for you bro? Cry a little. It will feel better. Post the link to the $5.00 .75” diameter by 3.25” diameter cores or admit you are full of BS.

This isn’t going away. I’ll be here every day relating to everyone just how full of it you are.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X