Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BroMikey
    replied
    I would like to do a little explanation about a special and awesome effect of the Electromagnetism to the concerned persons who have a keen intellect about the mechanical field. When we use a Conventional Generator Coil consisting few turns of copper wire with a Magnet Rotor spinning in front of it, the Rotor speed will get decreased when the Generator Coil is connected to a Load. This is called the Lenz law and this Lenz Law consists of two brakes and that is why the Magnet Rotor speed gets decreased. I will explain how it happens. When the N pole of the rotor magnet approaches the Core of the Generator Coil , the coil becomes magnetized as the coil is connected to the load and there is a loop circuit with a resistance caused by the load.

In this diagram , I will explain how the Lenz Law causes 2 brakes and thus decreases the RPM of the Magnet Rotor, when the Conventional Generator coil is connected to the Load.

When the N pole Rotor Magnet glued to the Rotor approaches the Coil Core , the Coil is very quickly magnetized , before the Rotor Magnet reaches the Top Dead Centre ( hereafter mentioned as TDC) . So then the Coil Core will also become a N pole magnet which resists and repels the rotor magnet which is also the N pole magnet and still approaching the coil core. . So this is the First break of the Lenz Law. It is caused by Magnet Repulsion.

Then when the Rotor Magnet passes the Coil Core , the Coil is demagnetized and reverses the current induced in it, so then the coil core become a “ S” pole Magnet and it attracts the passing “N” pole magnet of the Magnet Rotor . So this is the second break of the Lenz Law. This is how the Lenz Law decreases the Rotor RPM when the Generator coil is connected to the Load.

So now I am going to explain you, how the Lenz law becomes much delayed and how the Rotor RPM increases when we use the Special Regenerative Acceleration Coil ( hereafter mentioned as Regenx Coil ).

In this Regenerative Acceleration Effect there are two Parameters .
    1. The Coil should have many turns of copper wire and it should be high impedance , high resistance coil.
    2. The Rotor RPM should be high .

The following is the Coil I made which has over 8000 turns of Guage 28 copper wire and it is about 600 Grams in weight.

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    Debunking the debunker. You guys need the voice of reason. What a mind. Find the RegenX wave and ride it high.

https://thamalsworld.com/blog/2021/0...ion-generator/

Posted on July 25, 2021 by tilankak
    Regenerative Acceleration Generator

Today, I am going to explain you about a specialized Generator Model, which can be fixed to an Electric Vehicle by which we are given a good opportunity to recharge the Vehicle Battery , while giving an acceleration to the vehicle speed. This is a new invention of Mr. Thane Heins from Canada and now the Scientists are involved in continuous experiments to fix this Generator to the Electric Vehicles and start commercialized mass production of such Electric Vehicles for which very less recharge plugins are required when running the car.

Leave a comment:

• bistander
    replied
    Originally posted by BroMikey View Post
    Dave told us at that time that one of the 3 sets of coils Dave sent or they wound got shorted out and was not working the proper way. One time he was loading a single coil instead of the set. It was working like a conventional coil set which we do not want. You were told at the time and slipped you mind like everything else in your quest to demean, degrade and dirty up with your unclean personality. You can not sucker other people while I am here. Connections get crossed up or fail, there are many.
    Hmm. Changed your lie with that 6:32AM edit, didn't you?

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    Originally posted by bistander View Post

So show where he said that. So maybe one of six coils (or coil pairs) is different. .
    bi
    You may leave. Sick f#ck. Your uncleanness has ended our conversation. Go look up the many talks. We are done.
    Last edited by BroMikey; 08-06-2021, 10:34 AM.

Leave a comment:

• bistander
    replied
    Originally posted by BroMikey View Post
    Dave told us at that time that one of the 3 sets of coils Dave sent or they wound got shorted out and was not working the proper way. It was working like a conventional coil set which we do not want. You were told at the time and slipped you mind like everything else in your quest to demean, degrade and dirty up with your unclean personality. You can not sucker other people while I am here.
    So show where he said that. Odd. There's 6 bulbs, 6 switches, when all six are on, only one significantly different (dim). So maybe one of six coils (or coil pairs) is different. The sound of loading is quite unmistakable for each of the six. It's the telling test which he refused to mount a killawatt meter to the input at my request.
    bi

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    Dave told us at that time that one of the 3 sets of coils Dave sent or they wound got shorted out and was not working the proper way. One time he was loading a single coil instead of the set. It was working like a conventional coil set which we do not want. You were told at the time and slipped you mind like everything else in your quest to demean, degrade and dirty up with your unclean personality. You can not sucker other people while I am here. Connections get crossed up or fail, there are many.
    Last edited by BroMikey; 08-06-2021, 10:32 AM.

Leave a comment:

• bistander
    replied
    Originally posted by thaelin View Post
    315v into a 125v lamp will do a nice pop and no light. My cap discharges are about 275 and it requires two to handle it or junk. Not sure what I am seeing here. When he did light two at once, there was a small difference but it seemed to be gone quick. Simply need more info on that test. I do realize that the test was for the output of each coil set and not for all at the same time. I am hoping for a measly 18v out of two coils on my gen head.
    thay
    Hey thay,
    check out this one.

Towards the end they sequentially turn on all the bulbs and it's obvious each further loads the motor to the point where it is stalling. Only the inertia of the rotor keeps it spinning as they quickly shut down the loads.
    bi
    Last edited by bistander; 08-05-2021, 04:29 AM.

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    315v per coil set (2) per light bulb set (2) so it appears that each bulbs is getting 155v each at probably 1 amp each. A fully lit 100w bulb needs 120v X 800ma but when you raise the stress level up using a higher voltage the bulbs will only hang in for a few 100 hours or less. This mean around 400w -600w is being produced at the output. Let's remember also that this light bulb is getting 1500hz not 60hz which is a crazy amount of power.

Also Dave has to iron out the core heating by changing materials so he is working extremely hard along with a lot of great guys who like Dave and his free energy devices. Several have already reported cores that do not have heat trouble and have the outputs listed even higher. This is because what does not go up as waste heat is harvested as joules.

Other generator difficulties on the mechanical side still exist from what I know with magnets but Dave never promised more than he has already shown. Dave's coils and his box are infinite efficiencies. That means generated energy coming from the new coils does not increase the input drive energy like a standard coil does. Conventional coils require far more power at the drive input than they will ever recover somewhere in the range of 80% eff.
    Last edited by BroMikey; 08-05-2021, 03:47 AM.

Leave a comment:

• thaelin
    replied
    315v into a 125v lamp will do a nice pop and no light. My cap discharges are about 275 and it requires two to handle it or junk. Not sure what I am seeing here. When he did light two at once, there was a small difference but it seemed to be gone quick. Simply need more info on that test. I do realize that the test was for the output of each coil set and not for all at the same time. I am hoping for a measly 18v out of two coils on my gen head.
    thay

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    Here is the coil data. Same box from the same guy who built Dave's box so Dave sent these guys his coils all made up. Dave is working, what are the rest of you doing?

315v at 1.5amps per coil set (2)

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    36vdc at 3amps no load
    36vdc at 3amps loaded so no change = drive watts 36 X3 = 108w

Power output both sets of 100w light bulbs. 100w X 4 =

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    start at min 3 ohms law

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    I'm just doing the same thing you all do , jumping all over like a kangaroo but as long as you can count past 1, variables matter.
    Last edited by BroMikey; 08-03-2021, 09:36 PM.

Leave a comment:

• bistander
    replied
    Were we not speaking about the performance of the coil? The post from you has nothing to do with coils.

You make claims about coil performance. Back it up. You say you have tests. Show it, clearly with tabulated results/data as done in the debunker video.

Nevermind. You can not comprehend something obvious, simple, logical, straightforward, and real. Have fun in fantasy land.
    bi

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    Okay I am not going to argue with debunker. He has a 40" rotor and 70 magnets, I have no idea what his rig does.

I have shown the tests here for any same size core with these magnets. There is a tiny increase when any core is brought near the rotor magnets. You have a rotor and you have cores, test it.

You are mistaken again. Here is Dave's video with no coils then later shows with coils and there is an increase up to a total of 300watts but the box produces over 2000w. So yeah cores and coils have a small drag increasing the drive but in the end 5X is well worth it.

I guess you guys are so old you keep having to be shown and then shown the tests again. Old timers is hell. Debunker and everyone else is not following instruction and just doing their own thing and that is fine just don't compare it.

Last edited by BroMikey; 08-03-2021, 07:30 AM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X