X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bistander
    replied
    Originally posted by Turion View Post

Oh, I get it. This is another one of the examples of you talking out of both sides of your mouth at the same time.
    It is another instance where you misinterpret something plainly visible, or lie.

Ironic that you of all people bring up believability.
    bi

Leave a comment:

• Turion
    replied
    Originally posted by bistander View Post

I never said I didn't believe you.
    bi
    Oh, I get it. This is another one of the examples of you talking out of both sides of your mouth at the same time.

Leave a comment:

• bistander
    replied

SO you believe Alex, but I say the same thing and you call me a liar, a fraud, and a con man. And you hide in the dark while you are doing it.
    That is why I say YOU are a COWARD.
    You can't read, can you? Where did I say that I believe Alex? I never did.
    bi

Leave a comment:

• Quantum_well
    replied
    It's all very well going on about neutralisation. Here's a little story, we had four kids in five years, the wife and her doctor came up with a plan. Get him neutralised they said and I was duly carted off to the neutralisation clinic. Result, I just fire blanks and that's what I fear for your generators.
    I could do with a bit of advice on the type of coil winding and connection. I've come across bifilar relays and low capacitance resistors made bifilar but never a generator.

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    It's ok guys. bi will look at ANYTHING you show him and see nothing. He is paid NOT to see anything,
    I told you that years ago, but we use him in place of the average college dumb dumb who has paid to have a wool baggie tightly pulled over their heads and tied. Dumbed down to stupid and loving their doldrum. Can't walk and chew gum.

So let me take this opportunity to say that I have been looking over the black beauty and that box is a real winner. With help from a guy like that is making you look great. It is time to sell a few in the near future. I may buy one.

Keep working out the bugs

Battling over the University Plug. It's all mine brain freeze, Bye and his buddies

Last edited by BroMikey; 03-09-2021, 11:39 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Turion
    replied

Why not show me your test and data, the one you asked me to comment about where you said "we" were using cores only? In the mean time I am collecting some parts to test cores and magnets like I said I might. But you keep telling me to build and test, show me what you have. I never said I didn't believe you. Just show me the test and data. What's wrong with that?
    bi
    SO you believe Alex, but I say the same thing and you call me a liar, a fraud, and a con man. And you hide in the dark while you are doing it.
    That is why I say YOU are a COWARD.

Leave a comment:

• Turion
    replied
    It's ok guys. bi will look at ANYTHING you show him and see nothing. He is paid NOT to see anything, NOT to agree and paid to DETRACT and DISCREDIT. Anyone who can look at that video and claim there is nothing to see of importance is either incapable of understanding simple concepts or a shill. He has probably already done the simple test, but will NEVER share the results of that because then he will be exposed.

Leave a comment:

• bistander
    replied
    Originally posted by alexelectric View Post
    No Mr. bi, don't believe me, better make a prototype and test it.
    Why not show me your test and data, the one you asked me to comment about where you said "we" were using cores only? In the mean time I am collecting some parts to test cores and magnets like I said I might. But you keep telling me to build and test, show me what you have. I never said I didn't believe you. Just show me the test and data. What's wrong with that?
    bi

Leave a comment:

• alexelectric
    replied
    No Mr. bi, don't believe me, better make a prototype and test it.

Bi's comment
    Neutralization, cancellation, whatever. I never said Turion's anticogging scheme does not work. In fact I said that it appears effective at reducing or eliminating cogging.

Leave a comment:

• bistander
    replied

They are talking about magnetic neutralization, which reduces motor consumption, this is already an advance, an energy saving, a lower energy expenditure, is what we are looking for, for now this.

For parts, I am not talking about the generation of the coil, and I am not talking about input or output power, step by step, we will have time to address the following components of the generation.

The theme is neutralization, I noticed that Mike understood it and showed us the videos of him where he explains what he observed and what he obtained.

Mr. Dave has already shown, reported what happened to him with the motors before and after the neutralization magnets.

bi's comment:
    "Neutralization, cancellation, whatever. I never said Turion's anticogging scheme does not work. In fact I said that it appears effective at reducing or eliminating cogging."
    Alex,
    you say "magnetic neutralization, which reduces motor consumption, this is already an advance, an energy saving,"

Show me.
    bi

Leave a comment:

• bistander
    replied
    Yeah I do. Is that all you wanted to know?
    You do what? From the start. You claim a device which outputs 2000 watts of real power with input power of 300 watts. Prove the claim. You can not prove it.
    bi

Leave a comment:

• alexelectric
    replied

Yet nobody sees more real power output than input, do they?
    bi

They are talking about magnetic neutralization, which reduces motor consumption, this is already an advance, an energy saving, a lower energy expenditure, is what we are looking for, for now this.

For parts, I am not talking about the generation of the coil, and I am not talking about input or output power, step by step, we will have time to address the following components of the generation.

The theme is neutralization, I noticed that Mike understood it and showed us the videos of him where he explains what he observed and what he obtained.

Mr. Dave has already shown, reported what happened to him with the motors before and after the neutralization magnets.

bi's comment:
    "Neutralization, cancellation, whatever. I never said Turion's anticogging scheme does not work. In fact I said that it appears effective at reducing or eliminating cogging."

Leave a comment:

• Turion
    replied
    Yeah I do. Is that all you wanted to know?

Leave a comment:

• bistander
    replied
    Well bi bi bi if you know a lot because you do not show the experiment practically, leave the concepts, and it is not because the postulates and definitions are wrong, what is wrong, that you do not know how to use them or apply them convincingly in this project Find the missing factor and you will have an explanation of why the magnetic neutralization proposal is working.

Mr dave
    Or I could watch the machine on my bench RUN and prove you do not know what you are talking about. Or I could listen to a couple others running prototypes who agree you do not know what you are talking about. LOL.

It just is, Mr. Dave
    Yet nobody sees more real power output than input, do they?
    bi

Leave a comment:

• alexelectric
    replied
    Well bi bi bi if you know a lot because you do not show the experiment practically, leave the concepts, and it is not because the postulates and definitions are wrong, what is wrong, that you do not know how to use them or apply them convincingly in this project Find the missing factor and you will have an explanation of why the magnetic neutralization proposal is working.

Mr dave
    Or I could watch the machine on my bench RUN and prove you do not know what you are talking about. Or I could listen to a couple others running prototypes who agree you do not know what you are talking about. LOL.

It just is, Mr. Dave
    Last edited by alexelectric; 03-09-2021, 02:57 AM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X