X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Turion
    replied
    Quantum,
    Here's a video of the basic info for building the simplest version of the generator. You said you want to build a coil. What is it you are going to attempt to prove? Are you looking to investigate Lenz neutral coils or Magnetic Neutralization? What size rotor will you be using, and how many magnets? Will the magnets face out from the rotor axially or radially?
    https://youtu.be/WWa81kmhVyc

I can help you with whatever

Leave a comment:

• Turion
    replied

As I recall, your explanation was that the magnetic forces of approaching magnet being attracted FOREWORD toward the core was equal to the magnet passing by the core being attracted BACKWARD. So magnetic neutralization has nothing to “neutralize”. Wasn’t that your position?

And I said there is a split second in time where the magnet is neither approaching nor leaving that is not offset by ANYTHING except the neutralizing magnet.

was that not your position? And you babbled s bunch of garbage about there being no energy expended without actual movement so my “one instant in time” didn’t hold water. Is that not so? What have I got wrong about the discussion? Because all of this just proves how little you understand about reality.

Last edited by Turion; 03-08-2021, 01:54 AM.

Leave a comment:

• alexelectric
    replied
    Originally posted by Quantum_well View Post
    There's only one way to settle this as far as I can see.....I'll make a coil and test it. There's one small problem and that is how do I do it? If anyone can provide instructions I'll have a go. I really have been following the ideas for years and started off with a Bedini design. Does anyone remember PESwiki and Sterling Allen? Sadly Sterling turned out to be some sort of a weirdo and was removed from circulation I believe.
    Here's how you can build it:

http://www.energeticforum.com/forum/...ors#post503865

Look for Turion's comments.

Right decision, make the prototype and experiment, any questions or suggestions I will gladly support you

Leave a comment:

• bistander
    replied
    Originally posted by Quantum_well View Post
    There's only one way to settle this as far as I can see.....I'll make a coil and test it. There's one small problem and that is how do I do it? If anyone can provide instructions I'll have a go. I really have been following the ideas for years and started off with a Bedini design. Does anyone remember PESwiki and Sterling Allen? Sadly Sterling turned out to be some sort of a weirdo and was removed from circulation I believe.
    That'd be great. Turion claims he's given all construction details freely. Hopefully he or someone can direct you. However what I'm talking about, cogging and magnetic drag, is independent of copper. Just magnets and core(s) are required.
    bi
    Last edited by bistander; 03-07-2021, 11:29 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Quantum_well
    replied

Leave a comment:

• bistander
    replied
    Originally posted by Turion View Post
    LOL. Draw out what you just blabbered and you will see why everything you say comes out sounding so stupid.

I have ALWAYS said that the attraction of the rotor magnet TO the coil (core) was equal to the attraction of the coil (core) to the magnet as the magnet moves away. But that there is a split second in time where the magnet is neither approaching nor leaving that is not offset by ANYTHING except the neutralizing magnet. You, as usual, went through your hocus pocus explanation of why that isn’t so, but the facts speak for themselves. Next Sat Greyland and the guys will shoot a video of the machine running unloaded with all 12 coils in place and show the amp draw. You can then compare it to the video I already posted of the motor just turning the rotor and the motor turning the rotor with only four coils in place where the amp draw nearly doubled. What will you do then?
    I'll ask the same as always. Show proof of your claim of 2000 watts real power output using 300 watts input. Should be easy to do with all those meters.

And, "there is a split second in time where the magnet is neither approaching nor leaving that is not offset by ANYTHING except the neutralizing magnet."
    What direction is that force? If you can deal with force vectors, maybe you can understand what I'm talking about. But probably not, as you don't agree with Sir Isaac Newton either. Why learn physics when you can just make up your own rules, right?
    bi

Leave a comment:

• Turion
    replied
    LOL. Draw out what you just blabbered and you will see why everything you say comes out sounding so stupid.

I have ALWAYS said that the attraction of the rotor magnet TO the coil (core) was equal to the attraction of the coil (core) to the magnet as the magnet moves away. But that there is a split second in time where the magnet is neither approaching nor leaving that is not offset by ANYTHING except the neutralizing magnet. You, as usual, went through your hocus pocus explanation of why that isn’t so, but the facts speak for themselves. Next Sat Greyland and the guys will shoot a video of the machine running unloaded with all 12 coils in place and show the amp draw. You can then compare it to the video I already posted of the motor just turning the rotor and the motor turning the rotor with only four coils in place where the amp draw nearly doubled. What will you do then?
    Last edited by Turion; 03-07-2021, 08:40 PM.

Leave a comment:

• bistander
    replied
    ... My magnetic neutralization does NOT reduce the B field. It has NOTHING to DO with the generator cores or the magnets moving past them. There is a separate set of magnets on the rotor and a separate set of magnets on the stator that are adjustable. When two magnets of the same polarity are forced together, it "Neutralizes" the attraction of the rotor magnets to the core of the coils. That attraction is still there and as strong as ever, and so is the effect of the magnet on the core of the coil, but there is now an OPPOSITE reaction that is just as strong. ...
    Hey Turion,

These neutralization magnets are 180° apart from the main magnets and cores to which they provide "an OPPOSITE reaction that is just as strong", right?

Don't the magnet and core on the flip side of the rotor already provide an OPPOSITE reaction that is just as strong? It's an attractive force, axial in direction, and opposite in direction.

Kinda shoots down your magnetic drag theory.
    bi

Leave a comment:

• bistander
    replied
    That’s like asking me to prove you’re a COWARD. I don’t need to. Everybody knows. And now they know you’re too afraid to do that experiment and show the results. Why is that? Because....wait for it... you’re a COWARD.
    No. I've asked you to prove an extraordinary claim which you made publicly multiple times over the past few years. Kind of like that, right? It's just BS from you. No proof. No evidence. No logic. No scientific reference. Just BS, insults, ridicule and name-calling.

If Greyland has those instruments why doesn't he run the output/input test? Or he hasn't thought of that? Or can't get data that you want?

The process I have used since day one to adjust the neutralizing magnets is the same. I have talked about it many times. Back the adjustment magnets off all the way so they are having NO effect on the motor and no interaction with the rotor magnets. Install a coil pair (snake sure the coils have cores in them) and let the machine reach speed. Using the adjustments, move the opposition magnets closer to the rotor magnets and watch the amp draw of the motor. When you get the best possible amp draw by adjusting back and forth, you are ready to insert a second pair of coils (don’t forget the cores!) and repeat the process. If there were NO CHANGE in the amp draw of the motor, this process wouldn’t work, but I have been doing it this way for YEARS.
    Are your coils loaded when you do this?

Regards,
    bi

Leave a comment:

• Turion
    replied
    That’s like asking me to prove you’re a COWARD. I don’t need to. Everybody knows. And now they know you’re too afraid to do that experiment and show the results. Why is that? Because....wait for it... you’re a COWARD.

Leave a comment:

• bistander
    replied
    As I said, a 7th grade science experiment would prove whether I am right or wrong. Anyone could do it. How many "researchers" have taken the HOUR it would take to put it together? bi certainly hasn't, and he has been around here forever, whining about my responsibility to prove this if it is real because of" all the lives it would save." But he takes no responsibility for lying about my work and refusing to do a simple experiment that would confirm or debunk. All talk and no action. Hiding in the dark and constantly attacking my work when he hasn't built anything CLOSE to what I have built. Pathetic. COWARDLY/
    I'll get to it when I get to it. Or maybe I could pull a Turion and say "I have the evidence but choose not to show it". But really, it doesn't matter with regards to your extraordinary claim. Just show that proof like you promised you'd do on January 6th, 2020. 14 months and still waiting. A few weeks delay on a little demo from me pales in comparison to your timeline.
    bi ps.
    "he takes no responsibility for lying about my work" Prove that. It is just another false statement from you.

Leave a comment:

• Turion
    replied
    As I said, a 7th grade science experiment would prove whether I am right or wrong. Anyone could do it. How many "researchers" have taken the HOUR it would take to put it together? bi certainly hasn't, and he has been around here forever, whining about my responsibility to prove this if it is real because of" all the lives it would save." But he takes no responsibility for lying about my work and refusing to do a simple experiment that would confirm or debunk. All talk and no action. Hiding in the dark and constantly attacking my work when he hasn't built anything CLOSE to what I have built. Pathetic. COWARDLY/

Leave a comment:

• alexelectric
    replied
    The important thing is that you have done it dozens of times, always obtaining the reduction in motor consumption, and you have also bought when you did not have the neutralization magnets, the motor would burn, well this way you reduce motor consumption by having more cores and avoid the engine burns out.

You have commented on all this dozens of times, and you have checked over and over again your proposal for neutralization magnets.

I have also already verified that it is functional, but whoever does not accept it, because its postulate systems indicate something else, it is easy to investigate it, but in practice.

Leave a comment:

• Turion
    replied
    The process I have used since day one to adjust the neutralizing magnets is the same. I have talked about it many times. Back the adjustment magnets off all the way so they are having NO effect on the motor and no interaction with the rotor magnets. Install a coil pair (snake sure the coils have cores in them) and let the machine reach speed. Using the adjustments, move the opposition magnets closer to the rotor magnets and watch the amp draw of the motor. When you get the best possible amp draw by adjusting back and forth, you are ready to insert a second pair of coils (don’t forget the cores!) and repeat the process. If there were NO CHANGE in the amp draw of the motor, this process wouldn’t work, but I have been doing it this way for YEARS.

Leave a comment:

• alexelectric
    replied
    Well, not even your arguments are worth it, if it solves things that way, how will other simpler things solve it.

Well, they have no arguments, that's why they go to the disqualifying
    Last edited by alexelectric; 03-06-2021, 06:34 PM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X