Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Turion
    replied
    Nope. No flu for me. Just busy working on my remodel. Finally making some real progress as I have turned the corner from DEstruction to CONstruction in the basement. Finally.

I heard from Greyland yesterday. He actually sent me a video from his shop of the progress on the generator. Looks like he is FINALLY done with all the updates, changes and tweaks and is getting it back together. Hopefully only a couple more days. You'll know when I do. He DID tell me that he believes he can get the amp draw on the motor under load down to 10 amps or less, which would be 240 watts or less. That would be very cool because it is much better than what I have claimed is possible. Time will tell. I'll believe it when I see it. I have never seen it that low, but hs says the changes and adjustments he has made will make some serious difference. I believe what I see on my bench.
    Last edited by Turion; 03-29-2020, 05:29 AM.

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    Originally posted by bistander View Post
    Hi Turion,
    Any progress on generator test?
    Regards,
    bi
    He might have the boogie woogie flu bug.I am just getting over it.

Leave a comment:

• bistander
    replied
    Hi Turion,
    Any progress on generator test?
    Regards,
    bi

Leave a comment:

• Turion
    replied
    It never occurred to me that Greyland would put magnets in backwards when assembling the machine. He mentioned several times that he had some magnets that seemed to work better when he backed them off and I told him that didn’t make sense unless for some reason when they got too close they were repelling the rotor magnets BEFORE the coil cores began to attract them. Possibly some of the N52 magnets got mixed with N42’s or something. Next time I will listen better to what he is telling me.

bro, the machine was still running at better than 2800 rpm. Just got speed up under load at something like 800 instead of 2800 with those 12 strand coils. Wasn’t running it at 800. Still need the higher RPM to get the output I claimed.

Haven’t heard from him today. Was supposed to call me last night. His 87 year old mom is in the hospital where two folks have come down with Coronavirus, so he may have other things on his mind. His son is a doctor at a different hospital that also has Coronavirus patients. Sometimes free energy research just can’t be the priority.

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    Now this is something concrete when I thought you might be sand baggin.This explains why you could not get the right rpm and I began to wonder. Such a slow speed was blowing my mind.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X