Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• alexelectric
    replied
    good luck that they continue to advance, and that they demonstrate their purposes.
    very well apply what is already known from two patents, magnetic neutralization and the tesla proposal.

Another Turion question, the motor has 6 coils on each side, as shown clearly in the video and what you have mentioned, in the rotor that feeds the induction to the coils on each side you have 6 or 12 magnets per side ( I already found it in one of your comments and I remembered it are also 12 magnets that pass through each side for the induction of the 6 coils per side.)
    now the magnetic neutralization you have 6 rods per side, 6 magnets per side in the stator, and in rotor you have 6 neutralizing magnets per side, is that so?

thanks great work and effort

then I present progress of the replica of his great project, boy is it a lot to do and work
    Last edited by alexelectric; 04-01-2020, 05:01 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Turion
    replied
    As you guys can plainly see. Greyland is not going to be the kind of guy that puts out “fake” videos. That requires some skills he hasn’t perfected yet. So what he is putting out is the real deal.

Leave a comment:

• Turion
    replied
    Thanks Carroll. Will do. Here’s a link to Test 5 that works. https://youtu.be/5u3NynHl-nE

Leave a comment:

• citfta
    replied
    Dave,

Tell him to switch to Vimeo. He will be so glad he did. Youtube has turned to garbage ever since Google took it over.

Carroll

Leave a comment:

• Turion
    replied
    What I meant was he is still having problems posting his videos to YouTube. For instance, he just sent me this link to his 5th video and maybe it works for YOU, but it doesn’t work for me. https://youtu.be/A4RjB3cWW-s

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    Originally posted by Turion View Post
    Got "Test 2" late last night. It appears to be the exact same video as "Test 3" so Greyland is still having some trouble figuring all this out and making it work.
    https://youtu.be/Ce4cfNMpvBs
    No that is great, he knows what we all want. Step by step measurements, where no man has gone before. Wait that is star trek Go Grayland right here waitin on ya. I mean without a measurement it could be any COP at all.
    This way with measurements people can see all of the hurdles they must cross. Ya can't just nail up a plywood wheel with some ceramics and any ole coil like the majority.
    Grayland is all grown up on this project, do it.

Leave a comment:

• Turion
    replied
    Got "Test 2" late last night. It appears to be the exact same video as "Test 3" so Greyland is still having some trouble figuring all this out and making it work.
    https://youtu.be/Ce4cfNMpvBs

Leave a comment:

• Turion
    replied
    I just got this video. It is titled "Test 4" and I haven't seen test 2 or 3 yet, so need to call Greyland and see what is going on. He tries to start the generator with only two coils in it with the cancellation magnets backed all the way off. It will NOT start running on the 48 volt 13 amp power supply, (which I think is set to 24 volts) so it is costing over 13 amps to break the magnetic lock that exists when the cancellation or neutralization magnets are backed off all the way. It requires the batteries to get it started, which means it is pulling a bunch of amps through the motor, and that is with only TWO coils in place. I wonder how many amps it would take if all 12 coils were in place and you had NO magnetic neutralization. 12 coils x 13 amps EACH (possibly) x 24 volts. That's a pile of watts just to get things and running. Since that motor is only rated for 36 amps, there's lots of opportunity to let the smoke out of it.

https://youtu.be/yZVOYgs2HOU

I can't wait until he gets to the power output tests under full load, but those I will not post here. Nobody gets to see those until the conference. But I WILL share them with Aaron like I said I would.

Leave a comment:

• Turion
    replied
    Those threaded rods sticking out each side of the machine (6 on each side) have the cancellation magnets on the ends of them.

Here is his latest video. He got the YouTube thing kinda working. The lettering in the link he sent me was so small it looked like dots smaller than periods so I kept telling him there was no link in the email I got. But it was there. Just had to click on the dots. Watch him spin the rotor by hand at the end. Even though there are 12 magnets on each side of the rotor, NONE of them lock up on the iron cores of the coils or “Drag” as they go by the coils. That lack of “Drag” is the first of TWO critical differences between COP>1 and COP<1 no matter WHAT people here choose to believe. You have to have BOTH to be successful.
    https://youtu.be/Ir5oOnBLA0U

Leave a comment:

• alexelectric
    replied
    good news, continue with the project
    Turion can be seen in the image that has 6 coils on each side, is that so ?. in total 12 as you have been saying, ok, what you don't see is the place of the magnetic drag suppressor magnets, ( 0k, I already saw the bars coming out of the frame, there are the magnet adjustment axes, which configuration is being used on each side magnets, sorry if I am repetitive)
    good to finish I already have the 36 volt motor, now I am missing the source or three 12-series batteries, adjusting the rotor again, etc, it is always a lot to adjust and I only have one coil, but it will work,
    Last edited by alexelectric; 03-29-2020, 05:14 PM.

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    Glad to hear you are doing well Mr Dave
    Good progress is always exciting times. So glad you are getting the heavy lifting done before the heatwave hits.

Leave a comment:

• Turion
    replied
    I guess good things come to those who wait. I just heard from Greyland, and he is beginning testing and sending me videos of each step. The first step was just running the motor without it connected to anything on the power supply. I haven't seen the video yet, so I don't know what voltage he is running it at, but it is drawing 1.3 amps with no load whatsoever. He said when he gets three videos made he will share them. He thought he was sending me a YouTube video, but it was a link to a video in Google Photos, so he is going to get some help posting to YouTube. He has a new phone and has never done anything like this before, so it will be interesting and may take a few days to get this all worked out. But it's been years, so what's a few more days? His next step will be to record the motor just turning the rotor with NO coils in place and sharing what the amp draw of the motor is at that point. Then start adding coils unloaded, and loaded and then with magnetic neutralization in place, and sharing the amp draw. It may take a few more days, but data and videos are on the way. Finally. This is the test video he sent me. It gives NO data, but shows ME some obvious changes he made to the machine, which was its only purpose: https://photos.app.goo.gl/T61eR3XRs2R1ncER9
    Like I said, he thought he was sending me a YouTube video, but no.
    Last edited by Turion; 03-29-2020, 05:31 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Turion
    replied
    Nope. No flu for me. Just busy working on my remodel. Finally making some real progress as I have turned the corner from DEstruction to CONstruction in the basement. Finally.

I heard from Greyland yesterday. He actually sent me a video from his shop of the progress on the generator. Looks like he is FINALLY done with all the updates, changes and tweaks and is getting it back together. Hopefully only a couple more days. You'll know when I do. He DID tell me that he believes he can get the amp draw on the motor under load down to 10 amps or less, which would be 240 watts or less. That would be very cool because it is much better than what I have claimed is possible. Time will tell. I'll believe it when I see it. I have never seen it that low, but hs says the changes and adjustments he has made will make some serious difference. I believe what I see on my bench.
    Last edited by Turion; 03-29-2020, 05:29 AM.

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    Originally posted by bistander View Post
    Hi Turion,
    Any progress on generator test?
    Regards,
    bi
    He might have the boogie woogie flu bug.I am just getting over it.

Leave a comment:

• bistander
    replied
    Hi Turion,
    Any progress on generator test?
    Regards,
    bi

Leave a comment:

Working...
X