Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BroMikey
    replied
    What does your camera show you now? Old but getting better, your father would be proud

Everybody showed up this very hot month wanting a frig repair, I am roast duck 104
    Last edited by BroMikey; 07-06-2022, 06:27 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Turion
    replied
    Entire Fire.png Our House.png
    wantomake,
    Will those videos be posted somewhere for everyone to see? That would be awesome! I have one I am going to post where Matt tested the motor, if I ever get back home. I brought my server with me so I wouldn't loose any of my stuff, but it's a big pain to set up.

Here are some posted shots of where the fire is. The top right tip of the fire is at the end of my street, which is a cul-de-sac. The black circle is my house. You can almost see a white circle and then a paved driveway on the other side of it. The white circle is the end of my street. I could throw a rock and hit the fire from my house. And I am OLD.
    Last edited by Turion; 07-06-2022, 06:03 PM.

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    Originally posted by wantomake View Post
    Thanks to Lukasz for the pm of videos to rewind the Matt modified motor!!

Sorry to All this is off subject.
    You are always on topic when you ask. About energy projects. You have a fantastic setup

Leave a comment:

• wantomake
    replied
    Thanks to Lukasz for the pm of videos to rewind the Matt modified motor!!

Sorry to All this is off subject.

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    Redirecting fields

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    Bedini and H Johnson showed the opposite of what we want

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    This guy goes deeper using a drawing board to show field line

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    Watch the blotch wall in this test. This is how you are needing to shield

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Turion
    replied
    I am not cleared to go home. I tried this afternoon and they wouldn't let me into the neighborhood. Probably going to be several days. They have to get the fire under control first. 5% contained as of now. https://www.fire.ca.gov/incidents/20.../electra-fire/

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    Mysteriously for the last 100 years, somehow all these world saving plans get shelved by the big wigs

Hey Dave did the COP'S CLEAR YOU TO GO HOME YET? Oh yeah bi is only an expert when he has no experience with say magnets, so he knows better than that. He just wants to strike up a conversations with the guys
    Last edited by BroMikey; 07-06-2022, 03:43 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Turion
    replied
    https://ivolimited.us/press-release-...or-satellites/

Leave a comment:

• wantomake
    replied
    Originally posted by Matthew Jones View Post

I didn't do it, YT took them down because I didn't go through all my video's and approve or disapprove them for child viewing. They killed all my videos. Worst thing was they did not tell me too, or the consequences of not doing it. One day I seen a notice on what was left of my video's and the next day they were gone. Trust me it didn't happen to everyone. I wish I could help but I forgot everything and I am way to busy at the moment to problem solve. One day I'll get back to it, I have several motors I can back engineer. Aaron has one of the best ones I built, never heard any results of his experiment with it. Maybe you can twist his arm to get measurements for ya.
    Matt
    Thanks,
    I've several videos on yt but no problems about child viewing.

I thought I downloaded your vids as I saw them. Still looking on my laptop.

I'm using mine as a switch with the Carlos Benitez 4 battery switch. The two batts in parallel do charge up, but the my1016 modified motor heats up after 25~30 minutes. I'm not interesting in building large unit. I've a friend who's interested in electronics and energy production, so trying to learn a little. It's the same as Peter Lindemann setup with the four large DPDT switches minus PL's motor.
    Want to rewire a second my1016 motor.

Thanks again for the post and hoping all is good with you.
    wantomake

​​​​​
    ​​​​​

Leave a comment:

• Matthew Jones
    replied
    Originally posted by wantomake View Post
    Turion,
    Wow, hoping and believing for safety with your family and home.

Thanks for the pdf. Yes it seems Matt has taken everything off YouTube.
    The one my1016 motor I have is wired correctly so I may be able to rewire ok.

Thanks and be safe.
    Wantomake
    I didn't do it, YT took them down because I didn't go through all my video's and approve or disapprove them for child viewing. They killed all my videos. Worst thing was they did not tell me too, or the consequences of not doing it. One day I seen a notice on what was left of my video's and the next day they were gone. Trust me it didn't happen to everyone. I wish I could help but I forgot everything and I am way to busy at the moment to problem solve. One day I'll get back to it, I have several motors I can back engineer. Aaron has one of the best ones I built, never heard any results of his experiment with it. Maybe you can twist his arm to get measurements for ya.
    Matt
    Last edited by Matthew Jones; 07-06-2022, 01:29 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Turion
    replied
    Just checked my driveway cam. At least I have a fire truck parked in my driveway. Not sure if that’s good or bad. Definitely no work on the generator until I am allowed back home. And I may get to start over if it’s a pile of slag.

5104AF39-277F-4898-9018-8611930D08A1.png
    Last edited by Turion; 07-06-2022, 12:31 AM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X