Motor Generators

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• https://ivolimited.us/press-release-...or-satellites/
    “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”
    —Bernhard Haisch, Astrophysicist

Comment

• Mysteriously for the last 100 years, somehow all these world saving plans get shelved by the big wigs

Hey Dave did the COP'S CLEAR YOU TO GO HOME YET? Oh yeah bi is only an expert when he has no experience with say magnets, so he knows better than that. He just wants to strike up a conversations with the guys
      Last edited by BroMikey; 07-06-2022, 03:43 AM.

Comment

• I am not cleared to go home. I tried this afternoon and they wouldn't let me into the neighborhood. Probably going to be several days. They have to get the fire under control first. 5% contained as of now. https://www.fire.ca.gov/incidents/20.../electra-fire/
        “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”

Comment

• Comment

• Watch the blotch wall in this test. This is how you are needing to shield

Comment

• This guy goes deeper using a drawing board to show field line

Comment

• Bedini and H Johnson showed the opposite of what we want

Comment

• Redirecting fields

Comment

• Thanks to Lukasz for the pm of videos to rewind the Matt modified motor!!

Sorry to All this is off subject.

Comment

• Originally posted by wantomake View Post
                      Thanks to Lukasz for the pm of videos to rewind the Matt modified motor!!

Sorry to All this is off subject.
                      You are always on topic when you ask. About energy projects. You have a fantastic setup

Comment

• Entire Fire.png Our House.png
                        wantomake,
                        Will those videos be posted somewhere for everyone to see? That would be awesome! I have one I am going to post where Matt tested the motor, if I ever get back home. I brought my server with me so I wouldn't loose any of my stuff, but it's a big pain to set up.

Here are some posted shots of where the fire is. The top right tip of the fire is at the end of my street, which is a cul-de-sac. The black circle is my house. You can almost see a white circle and then a paved driveway on the other side of it. The white circle is the end of my street. I could throw a rock and hit the fire from my house. And I am OLD.
                        Last edited by Turion; 07-06-2022, 06:03 PM.

Comment

• What does your camera show you now? Old but getting better, your father would be proud

Everybody showed up this very hot month wanting a frig repair, I am roast duck 104
                          Last edited by BroMikey; 07-06-2022, 06:27 PM.

Comment

• The back end of a fire truck and lots of smoke. No fire visible. If it becomes visible, it means it came up over the rim, and they will evacuate all fire personnel because there is only one road out, and the fire can cut off the exit. So I keep watching for that.

Bro,
                            Do you have any videos of the testing you did of the magnets with and without sleeves on them? Still searching for something that shows that kind of info.
                            Last edited by Turion; 07-06-2022, 06:30 PM.

Comment

• Bro,
                              Do you have any videos of the testing you did of the magnets with and without sleeves on them?[/QUOTE]

I have to go, no time
                              my shields were ss wrong stuff but still works

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H1knUwWNI3s
                              Last edited by BroMikey; 07-06-2022, 07:03 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Turion View Post
                                Entire Fire.png Our House.png
                                wantomake,
                                Will those videos be posted somewhere for everyone to see? That would be awesome! I have one I am going to post where Matt tested the motor, if I ever get back home. I brought my server with me so I wouldn't loose any of my stuff, but it's a big pain to set up.

Here are some posted shots of where the fire is. The top right tip of the fire is at the end of my street, which is a cul-de-sac. The black circle is my house. You can almost see a white circle and then a paved driveway on the other side of it. The white circle is the end of my street. I could throw a rock and hit the fire from my house. And I am OLD.
                                Yes, I'll get our daughter to help me post them later this evening because I'm old also! She's our IT person.

Stay safe and away from the fire. It's 104F heat index here in South Carolina!!! Nothing compared to a brush/forest fire! This heat stops my shop time !!

Again praying your house is protected and all is well.
                                ​​​​​​

Comment

Working...
                                X