Re-Inventing The Wheel-Part1-Clemente_Figuera

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dear All,
    This is my first mail in this treat. I hope it is understandable the way I write it.
    I have read every page of this tread, very interesting

I tried to see in the mind of Figuere if at all possible. First I think if I was building a device for free energy, would I put in massive resistors? This sounds contra productive to me. Besides, If I look closely to the remains of the patent drawing, it looks faintly as if the resistors are placed there in a later stage, this is of course guesswork.

Secondly: Why is Figuere drawing a stack of 7 sets of primary and secondary coils in his patent???? This haunted me for a few weeks, time and again, WY 7 SETS OF COILS???? till I thought of the following.
    Every inventor is making deliberate mistakes in the description in his/her patent. This is to my mind not different with the patent of Figuere.

So lets trow away the resistors. Then make a rotary collector system that puts 7 primary coils in series all times. So on the first step of the rotation of the rotating collector device, all 7 primaries of the south are in series, the other are powerless. Then on the second collector position we have again 7 primerie coils in series, this time 6 of the south and 1 of the north, then next position it is 5South and 2North, next 3S and 4N, then 2S and 5N and so on. In this way we have always the same current in 7 series connected primeri coils. This way you get more or less the same waveform as with the resistors, but all the current is active, not used to heat resistors.

The next posible enbodyment is to use a 3 phase transformer and remove the 2 outer coils of the transformer. Then rewind it with 7 flat coils one next to each other on both sides. Then put them in series. Then take every connection between the coils and go to the collector. as the collector turns, it is connecting as mentioned above. W.A.W.: always there are 7 coils in series of the complete transformer. With a bit of good will, you can find the original drawing with the resistors in this setup allso.

By connecting (via the collector brushes) 7 primaries in series in this way
    7s+0n 6s+1n 5s+2n 4s+3n 3s+4n 2s+5n 1s+6n 0s+7n 1s+6n 2s+5n etc till the circle restart from 7s+0n.

I have no means to make this myself, so if somebody make this setup, Please rapport to this forum.

Willy

Comment

• I like your idea it is very interesting. I think it would definitely be much better than a bunch of resistors wasting energy .
      William Reed

Comment

• I think that it would be even better to make two resonant LC tank circuits on both primaries
        Last edited by kEhYo77; 11-17-2012, 10:25 PM.
        “ THE PERSON WHO SAYS IT CANNOT BE DONE SHOULD NOT INTERRUPT THE PERSON DOING IT ! ”

Comment

• Here is a video of my setup.
          Clemente Figueras Generador part 1 - YouTube

And a simple schematic how to hook up the coils.
          Attached Files
          Last edited by kEhYo77; 11-18-2012, 10:33 PM.
          “ THE PERSON WHO SAYS IT CANNOT BE DONE SHOULD NOT INTERRUPT THE PERSON DOING IT ! ”

Comment

• Hi Guy's, These setups are not Lenz-less, as soon as the system is powered on
            the current through the primaries is opposed by counter-emf due to Lenz's law.
            If there was no Lenz law in play and there was no counter-emf the primary
            current would go to maximum, the only limit being the DC resistance.

The idle current of these devices is generally high with no load then when a
            load is added the primary current doesn't change or it drops, if the primary
            current drops that would indicate an increased Lenz effect, if the current
            remained the same then that would indicate "no effective change" in the
            effect of Lenz law, that does not mean there is none, it just means the effect
            remains the same.

Seeing the input current not change or the input current drop when a load is
            added to the secondary does not show any free energy unless the energy
            dissipated from the load is greater than the energy consumed at the input.

This device is supposed to be able to power itself. Is there any evidence of
            that which can be seen. Has anybody measured the efficiency of one of these
            devices ?

Cheers

Comment

• A theoretical setup without the effect of Lenz Law or counter emf would go
              something like this --

If the primaries had 1 Ohm resistance and 10 volts was used for input, then
              when the setup was powered on the input would immediately be maximum for
              the DC resistance of the circuit, ie. with the above situation 10 volts divided
              by 1 Ohm equals 10 amps of current at 10 volts is 100 Watts input at all
              times.

Then when a load is added to the secondary there would be no change in
              input power because the load would have no effect on the primary current,
              however the load power could never exceed 100 Watts because that is all
              there is there to power the load, minus the resistive losses ect. So then just
              divide the output power by the input power to get the efficiency.

A setup with less than the maximum primary current possible due to DC
              resistance and no other current restriction actually has counter emf and Lenz law in effect.

If the input current reduces when a load is added to the secondary then that
              is likely due to an increase in counter emf or Lenz effect. The eventual result
              of increasing the counter emf will be to get closer to zero input current/power
              and closer to zero possible load power.

Cheers

P.S. If I am wrong and somebody shows me the experiment to prove me
              wrong I will apologize and begin building immediately.

Last edited by Farmhand; 11-19-2012, 12:41 AM.

Comment

• OK. I need some help.
                I've been thinking that if we could build an unidirectional resonant LC tank on both primaries it would benefit the design.

NOW. The question is:

How to make a switching circuit, that after a one way discharge, when C reverses polarity and a flow of current falls to 0, the circuit would FLIP the capacitor's polarities,
                so instead of the current to go backwards it would go the same direction once again.

ANYONE?

Comment

• Not flipping plates, flipping L!

Originally posted by kEhYo77 View Post
                  The question is:

How to make a switching circuit, that after a one way discharge, when C reverses polarity and a flow of current falls to 0, the circuit would FLIP the capacitor's polarities,
                  so instead of the current to go backwards it would go the same direction once again.
                  Hi kEhYo77,

I would suggest not to flip plates, but use two L on one core. Each L does half the job. See attachment.

Best Regards
                  magnetO

If possible, please make some answers to my pm from yesterday. Thank you!
                  Attached Files

Comment

• @MagnetO

In Figueras patent we have a situation where at one time the current in both coils is EQUAL (in the mid point, where one is rising the other one is falling). Your solution does not provide that condition.

Comment

• Originally posted by kEhYo77 View Post
                      @MagnetO

In Figueras patent we have a situation where at one time the current in both coils is EQUAL (in the mid point, where one is rising the other one is falling). Your solution does not provide that condition.

Hi,

my L-C-L is only the first of figueras primary (primary N). We need a second L-C-L for the second figuera primary (primary S).

Comment

• @MagnetO

OK, now I see it, but:

1. It requires twice amount of copper to saturate the core this way. Flipping a capacitor by switching might be cheaper especially for larger setups
                        2. It might not work the way You think... When C is discharging and current is maximum in one coil, the BEMF instead of filling up the capacitor to its full potential will start 'leaking' through the other coil... Don't You think?
                        Last edited by kEhYo77; 11-19-2012, 12:32 PM.

Comment

@MagnetO

OK, now I see it, but:

1. It requires twice amount of copper to saturate the core this way. Flipping a capacitor by switching might be cheaper especially for larger setups
                          2. It might not work the way You think... When C is discharging and current is maximum in one coil, the BEMF instead of filling up the capacitor to its full potential will start 'leaking' through the other coil... Don't You think?
                          1. Yes! No clue of how to switching plate!

2. I did not built it yet. But now as You say: When current was max. in one L and goes down, polarity of the other L is switching (to S), diode gets contacting, both L run out, C empty ....... Would only be worth a try, when both L NOT magnetically coupled. Two different cores for one figuera primary (N)

Comment

• Hmmm it might be difficult, still thinking...
                            Last edited by kEhYo77; 11-19-2012, 06:51 PM.

Comment

OK. I need some help.
                              I've been thinking that if we could build an unidirectional resonant LC tank on both primaries it would benefit the design.

NOW. The question is:

ANYONE?
                              I assume first you would need a ZVS (zero voltage sensor) to sense the current flow to 0.
                              Then, to show it with a mechanical switch first to understand if it fits your task, you would need a DPDT switch which is cross-wired like shown here:
                              DC Motor Reversing Switch

Probably a H bridge-like switching circuit would fit you task?

Gyula

Comment

• And here is a solution to my problem! A plain H-bridge won't cut it...

I think I've got enough transistors (16!), drivers(4) and optocouplers(4) to do the One Way resonant LC switching for both coils. This should be interesting... Some heavy 'U93' ferrites are waiting.
                                Attached Files
                                Last edited by kEhYo77; 11-19-2012, 11:26 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X