Re-Inventing The Wheel-Part1-Clemente_Figuera

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re-Inventing The Wheel-Part1-Clemente_Figuera

The attached document explains how Mr. Figuera's "infinite energy machine" works.
    It is amazing how we keep recycling old concepts over and over again. And then, we even claim that we are the inventors.

Can some tell me what is the issue with uploading files? It looks to me that I will not be able to upload anything, shortly. I thought the policy was restricted to 5MB file uploads/thread. Or, is it the total of all uploads into this site?

Thanks,
    Wonju

SEE POST #206 WITH REVISED DOCUMENT (R5)
    Last edited by wonju; 11-27-2012, 12:40 AM. Reason: TO ADD LOCATION OF REVISED DOCUMENT

Links

@wonju,
    Hello, You are better off to use a third party to host your files, then put the link in your post. This way you don't run into any limits. For example, YouTube for video, Photobucket for images, Google docs for pdfs or other documents. All free services. The forum format used on this site works well with these services. BTW, nice paper. I haven't got though it entirely, but interesting concept.
    Randy
    _

Comment

Revised Document R1-infinite Energy Machine

tachyoncatcher,

Thank you for the info.

I NOTICED THAT FIGURE 21 IS IN ERROR. PLEASE, SEE REVISED DOCUMENT!

Thanks.
      Last edited by wonju; 10-10-2012, 10:11 PM.

Comment

Thank you very much. I have been interested in Figuera generator for years but living far from Canary Islands it's difficult to find anything online. Those links I posted previously on other forum , what somebody dug in patent archives is marvellous ! Finally more information about Clemente Figuera, mentioned by Tesla.

I think you are fully aware that every transformer should be almost 200% efficient by the laws of nature we used incorrectly ? In resonant condition and when Lenz law is cleverly used for benefit not curse we have one resonance on primary and second on secondary working together, supporting each other and receiving energy from ambient field (if exists) Energy in secondary is (or looks like ?) a copy of primary. And this is even without any external output (beside power source) The analogy is ECHO, and the main mistake everybody makes is the assumption that we have to substract energy out from energy in, or in our example energy of sound going on from source and the reflected echo energy.

Comment

Figuera's Infinite Energy Machine

Thanks, boguslaw.

The truth is that it all started because of you. I got the information (Figuera's generator sketch) in one of the links that you provided. Before that moment, I had never seen anything of importance from Mr. Figuera.

In accordance with Mr. Figuera, you can obtain not only 200% but infinite amount of energy. Mr. Figuera wrote that once the generator starts, the excitation power can be derived directly from the output and the external battery can be eliminated. THIS IS NOT ONLY THE SIMPLEST FE DEVICES I'VE EVER SEEN, BUT ONE OF THE MOST IMPORTANT. I CANNOT WAIT TO SEE A TEST OF THIS DEVICE!

I am having problems in getting the quadratic voltage generator. I thought that maybe I can use two inverters and make one of them 90 degrees out of phase. However, I have not been able to find inverters with that capability. The last resource is to modify the winding connections of a dynamo.

Regards,
          Wonju
          Last edited by wonju; 10-08-2012, 02:45 PM. Reason: Adding missing pronoun

Comment

Hi Wonju,

I have been reading the PDF and can understand most of it.

The one item I would appreciate some clarification on is the fixed
            cylinder "G" with the connections 1 to 16 that connect to the brushes.

The bridging contacts and the brush arrangement are what I am unable
            to visualise.

Any help appreciated.

Regards, Penno

Comment

@penno64,

The function of the cylinder G and the brush O is in the patent description that is available. I was also very confused with this device. I was expecting the cylinder G to rotate in contact with a fixed brush, which is the standard configuration of any motor with brushes. The description states that two brushes O (not one) rotate around the fixed cylinder G. As it rotates, the contacts of the cylinder (resistor's taps) are selected sequentially. I do not know if these brushes rotate in the outer or inner part of the cylinder.

However, I would not be too concern about it. The important issue here is to understand the role of these devices. The role of the resistor, cylinder, and brushes is to generate two excitation voltages with 90 degrees out of phase as shown in figure 21.

Once you understand its function, it can be implemented in many ways. Personally, I do not like the implementation using resistor taps because it generates a lot of harmonics. When the changes in resistance are discrete, the voltages and currents through the N and S electromagnets are stepped sinusoids, and so is the output voltage Vsy.

I am not sure if I answered your question. Please, let me know.

PS: TODAY, I REVIEWED THE PAPER DURING MY COMMUTING TIME TO WORK, AND I FOUND THAT IS PLAGUED WITH GRAMMA ERRORS. I APOLOGIZED FOR THE MISTAKES. PLEASE, NOTE THAT I PREPARED THIS DOCUMENT IN A RUSH OVER THE PAST WEEKEND. I WAS VERY EXHAUSTED! I DECIDED TO PUBLISH IT BECAUSE I THOUGHT THAT THE CONTENT WAS MORE IMPORTANT.
              Last edited by wonju; 10-10-2012, 12:20 AM. Reason: FIXING ERROR

Comment

Hi Wonju,

Thanks for that. It helps to understand the brush and contact function.

Can you provide a link to the patent?

Regards, Penno

Comment

Hi Penno,

See this link, (though probably it was already referred to on another forum):

A Letter From Nicola Tesla – Orbo.es

And this link is in Spanish language and probably includes the same info on the patents than the above link (I did not compare but there is a Figure from the Barcelona patent):

El enigma de Clemente Figuera y la máquina de la energÃ*a infinita - TecnologÃ*a Obsoleta

These are also related:
                  New Energy Generator That "Would Not Consume Fuel" - Tesla's Letter to Robert U. Johnson

and Page 2 here: http://home.comcast.net/~onichelson/Fuelless.pdf

rgds, Gyula

EDIT just noticed boguslaw already included links here:
                  http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...tml#post209198
                  Last edited by gyula; 10-10-2012, 10:31 AM. Reason: addition

Comment

Revision R2

I Wanted To Update The Document With Revision 2!
                    Last edited by wonju; 10-25-2012, 11:48 PM.

Comment

Excellent Work!

Wonju,

I wanted to let you know that I really liked your paper! You seem to have a clear headed and practical approach in your writing, something that is lacking by most, also I liked the diagrams you put together.

After reading it, I thought I would post some documents that might pique your interest as they have some interesting concepts that might help in understanding the generators fundamental operating principles:

1) Lenz’s Law in Ferromagnetic Media - Talks about using the negative slope region of permeability to negate Lenz law

2) Adams Motor-Generator GB2282708 -(Jump to "DETAILED DESCRIPTION OF THE INVENTION", pgs8-15) Talks about E.B. Moullin's air gap experiment that shows anomalous energy present in certain magnetic circuits

3) E.B Moullin, The Principles of Electromagnetism 2nd Ed - The book referenced in the patent by Adams, which is a great read on magnetism.

(Reference 1 was found by Web000x, and references 2 & 3 were from SERG V., as seen on the Eric P Dollard thread, pg 8.)

Keep up the great work,
                      Garrett M

P.S. I'll post some notes on what I thought of your paper a little bit later. Parameter variation seems to be at play along with the Moullin air gap phenomena causing the synthesis of a time-variant "negative resistance", which forms the underlying mechanism for excess output for the device.
                      Last edited by garrettm4; 10-11-2012, 03:29 AM.

Comment

Thanks, garrettm4.

I was able to download the third item. But the links for items 1 and 2 are not working. I am getting an error "page could not be found."

I really appreciate any information related to the FE technology.

Thanks again.
                        Wonju

Comment

Thanks

Hi Wonju

Many thanks for the pdf - great info.

With reference to the commutator arrangement, do you think that the brush running around the outside edge contacted only one connection at a time or do you think it covered at least 2? I ask because the first arrangement would give a pulse of increasing / decreasing current, whereas the second option would be a more linear increase/decrease.

Regards

John

Comment

Important Question

John,

That is an important question I missed to address in my paper. If your planning to use the taps configuration as shown in the patent, I think the brush should be two-contact one. The problem with one contact is that at times the brush will be between two taps – not in contact with the resistor R. And, that is a problem because the primary coils will be switched on/off, and you know that when this happens to a coil, it generates a lot of sparks and voltage surges. On the other hand, with the two brushes configuration, when one is in between taps the other is in contact. This configuration will practically eliminate the generation of sparks and high voltage spikes. That fellow (Mr. Figuera) was really smart!

Wonju.

Comment

Lucid explanation!

I very much enjoyed your diagrams and description. It has filled some gaps in my mind.

Questions:

- In paragraph 5 you say that Vs is zero in fig. 1. I don't follow where you have explained why this is the case (is it because there's no load?).

- In fig 12, you show Br in the same direction as Bp. If that's true, then I don't understand - maybe you can help clarify?

Comment:

If I understood correctly, the secondary voltage/current is caused by the see-sawing of Bp across the portion of the secondary coils contained within the gap. 3/4 of the secondary windings are "wasted". Would it make sense to consider winding the secondary coil only within the air gap, not around the other side of the core? Would this double the output frequency? Is there an opportunity to put a secondary core at right angles to the main core, completely outside of the main core (eg. The secondary windings spill outside of the main air gap)?

Thanks
                              pt

Comment

Working...
                              X