Re-Inventing The Wheel-Part1-Clemente_Figuera

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post
    This is about "A PROOF OF CONCEPT" demonstration, not looking for OU results yet...it proves that it works and period.
    Ufopolitics
    I have made several working "A PROOF OF CONCEPT demonstrations" myself, with a wide span of Power Factor results; 1 to 104%! . . More than 99% of them below 100% P. F. !
    Last edited by seaad; 12-09-2016, 04:14 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by seaad View Post
      I have made several working "A PROOF OF CONCEPT demonstrations" myself, with a wide span of Power Factor results; 1 to 104%! . . More than 99% of them below 100% P. F. !
      Obviously concluding that your capabilities are very handicapped, and very below the average ratios to be able to develop, build and succeed...

But do not worry...because the average person could really "try" to research, "try" to develop, "try" to build...and never succeed.

And so be satisfied with the common heard phrase: Oh well I've tried!!

But do NOT come here telling everyone, that because You can not do it, others can not do it either!!

People could live all their life then die being WRONG...based on the wrong ways, wrong approaches, wrong methods, wrong perspectives...but do not force others to follow your wrong ways.

Ufopolitics
      Last edited by Ufopolitics; 12-09-2016, 04:34 PM.
      Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• Ufopolitics = ?? No!
        To All:
        Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post
        But do NOT come here telling everyone, that because You can not do it, others can not do it either!!
        A typical invented quote from ufopolitics ?? I do not agree to that quote! I'm announcing my results here and only make "wild" suggestions on this open thread. Everyone can do what they want regardless of what i'm saying of course! / Arne
        Last edited by seaad; 12-10-2016, 11:31 AM.

Comment

• Leave it a lone

UFOP;

just leave it alone.
          just like Ron White, said Quote; " YOU CAN"T FIX STUPID" end quote.

leave them, or him to his failures. sooner or later they will get it, well maybe.

we are on this forum to build the Figuera device NOT CHANGE OTHERS.
          arguing is a complete waste of time and effort. let them figure it out for themselves in piece.

MM
          Last edited by marathonman; 12-09-2016, 08:55 PM.

Comment

• In the other thread:

Originally posted by marathonman View Post

There are a few simple scientific facts about the Figuera device.

1. man doesn't need to rotate a hug mass to achieve high output. he only needs to move the massless, weightless field to achieve the same thing as a wasteful present day gen.

2. using two independent opposing same field electromagnets to achieve the same field reversal as a standard gen.

3. using two opposing same field electromagnets, one increasing, one decreasing in unison occupying the same relative space in space causing a duel or rather one very strong E field since both induced are in the same direction. this fact has been proven by Maxwell, verified by William Hooper and others.
            this is a fact, as when unison is broken induction falls to the peak of the rising electromagnet, flat out proving the above statement to be completely true.

4. the secondaries will never put out more then the primary induction thus the loop back feature Figuera designed into his device allows the power to be reused or recycled throughout the system. without part G's core/ inductor features and the second secondary loop back this device will never be self sustaining no matter how hard you try.

While I completely agree with the 3 first points (They are the real core of Figuera's generator), I can not agree with the 4th point. Those statements in point no. 4 are not even mentioned in the patents. It is all derived from your own interpretation, or from some general design directions that you received and later you matured/modified with your own ideas.

Why do you support so strongly that only the toroid works, only the energy recycling works, if they are not described in the patent?

Why do you support it so strongly if you do not have experimental data to back up your statements against any other method to move the fields? As far as I may guess you have not tested many methods to move the fields. And as you have just finished your toroid I guess you have not even tested your proposed energy recycling concept yet.

Why do you support those statements if time ago you repeated many times that you got a COP 3 device using resistive wire??? And now you say that only the toroid works...

I always say the same: the toroid will be a very efficient method because of its minimal heat losses but you may move the fields with any method to get both magnetic fileds moving in unison.

Don't you see that is our only difference. It is not acceptable to say that what it is described in the patent only work with your own design which is not mentioned at all in the patent claims. I just try to be open minded and avoid creating self imposed restrictions to newcomers. I just say to move the fields no matter how to do it. If in the future I can test all the exciting methods and just the toroid work I will be the first say that I was wrong and I will recommend it to everyone, and I will congratulate you. But at this stage noone can say that only one method works.

Please, now you have a great attention in your thread. Please, for the good of this whole project, help newcomers to build the real generator core and simplify their path toward the final result. This is the key to get a critical mass in order to catapult to fame this generator.
            https://figueragenerator.wordpress.com/

Comment

• Omg

HAVE YOU NOT BEEN LISTENING AS TO WHY A TOROID WAS USED. YOU MISUNDERSTOOD #4 AS ALWAYS.
              why are you people so hard headed. if i am so wrong why not prove me wrong. verbally disagreeing and ranting is stupid to say the least. prove me wrong with research to back it up. it you don't have the equipment between the legs to do the research then keeping quiet is the next best thing. let the real men with building skills figure it out.
              nagging is to womanly and will get you no where as does arguing.

if you haven't realized it yet, the patent uses the minimal amount of wording and description to get the patent. Buforn in his haste discloses more than Figuera did but still is minimal. plain and simple fact hanon, try thinking outside the box with at least some kind of imagination. you seem to be forgetting a 5 kilowatt system has been running with the info i have provided to this forum for almost three years.

QUOTE;
              "but you may move the fields with any method to get both magnetic fields moving in unison."

prove it, you haven't shown not one single way to move the fields in unison since 2012 when your ranting started and neither has any of your fellow mouthers. why because you and your mouthers are not capable to. i don't mean to call you mouthers but i don't know what else to call it.

prove me wrong if any of you can but i know it isn't going to happen.

this device can not power the load and it self at the same time, it is never going to happen. but it can power it self and a load when run in a closed loop system. part G stores the power in a magnetic field for later use allowing it to recycle. my previous device would have never been self running with no part G.

MM
              Last edited by marathonman; 12-10-2016, 06:19 PM.

Comment

• Scientific facts

Hi MM,

Originally posted by marathonman View Post

There are a few simple scientific facts about the Figuera device.
                [...]
                You go on to list four "statements", none of which fits the definition of "scientific fact" by any stretch of the imagination.

bistander

Comment

• Originally posted by marathonman View Post
                  my previous device would have never been self running with no part G.

MM
                  Then you simply lied to everyone when you said that with resistive wire in the commutator you got 300 watts output with just 100 watts input. And that can be easily converted in self running. Any liar must have good memory to try to seem coherent. You can not say first that resistive wire worked and now that only the toroid works. You can insult me again, but it wont change your faulty memory and hide your lies. Period.

We can see how right you were with your supposed perfect design for the continuous winding in the toroid. Supposedly you knew it in detail from a working device running with that design.

Are you going to be so right with your baseless statement that only the toroid works and that the toroid recycle back the energy ??? Let me doubt it. It will work, but it will never be the only method.

It is a pity that your followers are forced to use the toroid as the only way to go, even when there are possibly simpler methods, maybe based on nowdays electronic, to excite the electromagnets. You are the leader of a kind of sect where just your design is permitted, and just your design work. And never doubt of the leader. Blind faith. No foundations are needed. Take it as it is written by the leader or you will be expelled from your sect.

I am going to look for a quote I read time ago in Buforn's patents where he said that while the continuous, uniform and orderly variation of the magnetic field is mantained the induction will stay. He just named that features. He did not named how to get it. That goes again your narrow view that "only the toroid works". I will look for that paragraph.

My post is not send to you because talking to you is like talking to a wall. I hope to reach some of your believers and make them think and see how you really are. So any reply from you is welcome because it shows more and more your reasoning. Thanks for your replies.

Comment

• Can someone explain the difference between 1) and 2) below
                    preferable with some added simple circuit sketches?

1) This device can not power the load and it self at the same time, it is never going to happen.
                    2) It can power it self and a load when run in a closed loop system.

Part G stores the power in a magnetic field for later use allowing it to recycle.
                    http://www.energeticforum.com/295834-post1666.html
                    Thank you / Arne
                    Last edited by seaad; 12-11-2016, 04:15 PM.

Comment

• @Hanon...

Hanon,

So far we only have TWO Choices to FLUCTUATE CURRENTS:

1- By Resistance.

2- By Inductance/Reluctance.

Electronics is completely out of this Scenario above, since all the electronic board is doing, is just replacing the Mechanical Rotary Switch and small motor, BUT NOT Fluctuating the High Currents DIRECTLY AND FULLY BY ELECTRONICS.

It would be great if we could reach there some day, not only switching but also regulating currents by electronics means...but it would be awfully expensive and very complicated to achieve...as I am not even sure if it could be done without resistance within electronic board....maybe small toroids Inductors for each stage...in series or parallel...fed by super high switching high power (currents) FET's...am not an Electronic Engineer...but I believe it could be done in a near future.

Now, out of the two ONLY (So far) means to regulate currents, there should not be absolutely any doubt, that using Reluctance/Inductance , which are two parameters at work regulating current flow, would be highly efficient than number one...or resistance alone.

I am a very, extremely stubborn person, (Must here that know me well...know that is a fact...) and so, I feel that we need to test resistance versus the Toroid set up, then see for yourselves that there is absolutely no comparison at all.

I want something to be very clear here, I do not follow absolutely NO ONE blindly...I ONLY FOLLOW AND SEEK THE TRUTH.

I am a NOMAD FOR TRUTH, and so, I work alone...which is better for me.

Since I had to get some High Power Resistors for my PSU testing (300 Watts)...I got a good deal on them...and I am working in parallel, so when I test my full set up with all primaries-secondaries...I will have this huge heat sink with dual cooling fans...and like 11 or 9 resistors...so we could compare BOTH METHODS then get results.

This way I would be able to barbecue my steak... finally...

I hope when I do this...then you observe the huge differences in power spent ...then you would completely change your mind about your silly argument.

Controlling currents by Magnetic Fields is the way to do this much more efficiently.

I believe this dual testing is needed to finally understand results differences, as finally clearing out of the scenario the resistor set up, leaving like it was meant to be...just an Example for easier understanding.

There would be constant Temperature checking...at heat sink...and at Toroid Core plus all Inductors-Induced...during Generator Output, Loaded and Unloaded..

Besides it will serve me for the Figuera Video I will be making in "Bilingual State"...Spanish and English...

Take care

Ufopolitics
                      Last edited by Ufopolitics; 12-11-2016, 04:22 PM.
                      Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• Usual nonsense

Originally posted by seaad View Post
                        Can someone explain the difference between 1) and 2) below
                        preferable with some added simple circuit sketches?

1) This device can not power the load and it self at the same time, it is never going to happen.
                        2) It can power it self and a load when run in a closed loop system.

Part G stores the power in a magnetic field for later use allowing it to recycle.
                        http://www.energeticforum.com/295834-post1666.html
                        Thank you / Arne
                        I wondered the same thing. But then considered the source and wrote it off as the nonsense he typically posts.

Hopefully the author or another person will explain it for us. But I doubt it will happen.

Regards,

bi

Comment

• You can not write this off as nonsense bistander since MM has an ace in his coat sleeve: His mentor with a working device. / A

Comment

• My best simulator results (sinus wawe out): Resistor type = 60% .. Double G-parts (inductance) = 67% Will be interesting to compare w UFO.
                            The good thing with the resistor type is that the heavy spikes over the switching transistors are gone! / Arne
                            Last edited by seaad; 12-11-2016, 07:27 PM.

Comment

• Hi Ufo,

I am not against using reluctance to control the current. I am even sure that it will outperfrom resistors by far.

What I can not admit it is the theory that only the toroid works. That is false. Completely false.

You are open minded and you understand what I mean. When you will have a working system with a toroid, just test it with resistors (you will need only a higher voltage source to power it and get the same results plus your roasted steak ) and you also test it with two alternate pulsed signals as I posted weeks ago. Open minded people will get easier systems to excite the device if they skip some self imposed constrains.

Later you can put a diode between the toroid and the electromagnets. I bet you will get the same result, and that will prove you that the energy recycling idea is pure BS. How many OU need an energy recycling device? Hubbard? Hendershot? Don Smith? Any other? None !! OU is just a result a properly way to get induction. OU is not a result of an energy recycling add-on.

Seead, You will never get OU results in simulators that has underunity equations (current version of Maxwell) implemented. You may simulate the current regulator to tune it, but when simulating the two fields in repulsion you can not do it with your programs to try to look for OU.

Regards to all

Figuera quote
                              “My invention is based on a simple
                              principle, which is not worth the
                              warm praises with which I am honored
                              and distinguished, I can not
                              understand that anyone did not happen
                              to do what I’ve been fortunate to
                              achieve. What actually happens is
                              that the consequences of the
                              invention are huge, and will produce
                              an enormous industrial revolution.”

Comment

• You r wrong

The biggest liar of them all is HANON, for calling him self a researcher.
                                WHERE is your research??? YOU HAVE NONE.

if you think anything else will work BUILD IT INSTEAD OF RUNNING YOUR MOUTH. COME ON BACK UP THAT BIG MOUTH WITH SOME SOLID RESEARCH FOOL.

BECAUSE YOU CAN'T. ALL YOU HAVE IS THAT DISAGREEING MOUTH OF YOURS WITH NOTHING BUT HOT AIR TO BACK IT UP.

i lied about NOTHING and i am sick of you acting like a woman. you are a pathetic flaming queen with no research what so ever other then an ant trying to ride off of your translation from four years ago.

stop running your pathetic mouth. get a life or better yet get some research.

we all know i can't f-in stand you because your a complete fake, fraud and many other thing. but all that doesn't matter because in the long run you will still have NOTHING and i will have a new working device.

so SHUT YOUR GD MOUTH when it comes to me. JUST SHUT UP QUEEN and get a life.

use your pathetic resistors, WHO CARES, GO RIGHT A HEAD. you are so unintelligent you can't get past the drawing, now that is stuck on stupid.

spend a hundred dollars a piece on high power resistors and make it work just shut your GD mouth when it comes to me.

GD i am so sick of your mouth.
                                JUST SHUT THE HELL UP.

AND STAY OFF MY RESEARCH PAGE, FRAUD.
                                Last edited by marathonman; 12-12-2016, 02:34 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X