Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @ Bro Mikey only...

Hello Bro Mikey!!

I will come to your rescue (like most of times uh?)...

Electric Engineer Clemente Figuera had a "Vision"...after carefully observing how electric generators operate while running...He visualized what Virtual Magnetic Fields were -basically- doing by rotating within the induced coils...then came to a very logical conclusion...

That looking from the point of view from the Induced Electromagnets...all the Virtual Magnetic Field was doing....was getting closer to fully alignment engagement, full magnetization... to then fade away...and so this Cycle will repeat over and over through time...

So, he thought of the possibility to "Mimic" this Virtual Magnetic Field Operation...by fluctuating the currents which feed electromagnets...but electromagnets (Exciters) being Static...and so also the already Static Induced Electromagnets...so the "plan" was just to fluctuate the Virtual Field Spatially back and forth...

The Figuera Machine shown in the 1908 Patent (his final work after his sudden and unexpected death weeks after patent publication, as signing some sort of "deal" with Bankers...) was His Final design...

Figuera Mimics the close and far virtual fields by making the static electromagnets weaker then stronger by Currents Fluctuations through time.

This is done without allowing Field to collapse (field flat line at zero) nor go negative (reverse)...just because these two options (collapse or reverse) never take place in any existing and operational generator up to now..

So, this is it...Figuera was very different from all the rest...even up to now...since He had the Capability to see in the Invisible...the Non Physical, Massless, weightless therefore Non Physical Magnetic Field...completely and independently observation... from any Material Magnetic Carrier...the electromagnet...not like Classic Magnetism has dedicated the last two centuries to study just these Material Iron Cores...by sprinkling even more iron on top...in dust shape...

Some people are not even able to see even the material things taking place around them...just because their very low ability of observation, much less of analysis...so then imagine...how could they possibly be able to see in the invisible?

Bright minds are able to see there, where those retards can't...observe carefully...then conclude...then innovate...then invent.

It should be very obvious to deduct that moving a weightless, massless field that can go through every single mass on planet effortlessly...will cost very cheap to do...while obtaining huge amounts of Induced Energy (Figuera Machine was conceived for Industrial Production)

Hope you could understand now Figuera main purpose and achievement.

Now, to fluctuate currents he is using a simple and Elementary Example...a row of resistors on Patent, as an easier form of understanding currents fluctuations in his specific fashion...then we will get into the going on arguments here and on other thread...about the "means" to achieve currents fluctuations...

And the way I understand the word "Example"...is that there are more than one possibility to achieve Main task...right?

However, the main, basic and interesting idea where the whole thing revolves around...is all written above.

Regards Friend, and so I hope you get involved in building it later on...

Ufopolitics
    Last edited by Ufopolitics; 11-28-2016, 09:20 PM.
    Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• Originally posted by bistander View Post
      Hey BM,

This has to be the most coherent post I've seen from you. The new meds must be kicking in

Where did you get the pics? Your own? Russian blog? Did the guy run it and record output from secondary coil?

Thanks,

bi
      Thanks for your joking kind regard

Originally posted by seaad View Post
      Meanwhile we are waiting for the minute of truth to be reached in the forbidden thread we others have to search what is causing OU in the Figuera concept.

UFOpolitics have some wild idea about (quote)

"" Spatial Magnetic Field Fluctuations ,Wake up!!, main point here is that Virtual Fields Fluctuations Displacement DO Generate an Induction on Secondaries...""

Any wild idea HERE, guys??
      Great wild idea, I like wild ideas

Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post
      Hello Bro Mikey!!

I will come to your rescue (like most of times uh?)...

Electric Engineer Clemente Figuera had a "Vision"...after carefully observing how electric generators operate while running...He visualized what Virtual Magnetic Fields were -basically- doing by rotating within the induced coils...then came to a very logical conclusion...

That looking from the point of view from the Induced Electromagnets...all the Virtual Magnetic Field was doing....was getting closer to fully alignment engagement, full magnetization... to then fade away...and so this Cycle will repeat over and over through time...

So, he thought of the possibility to "Mimic" this Virtual Magnetic Field Operation...by fluctuating the currents which feed electromagnets...but electromagnets (Exciters) being Static...and so also the already Static Induced Electromagnets...so the "plan" was just to fluctuate the Virtual Field Spatially back and forth...

The Figuera Machine shown in the 1908 Patent (his final work after his sudden and unexpected death weeks after patent publication, as signing some sort of "deal" with Bankers...) was His Final design...

Figuera Mimics the close and far virtual fields by making the static electromagnets weaker then stronger by Currents Fluctuations through time.

This is done without allowing Field to collapse (field flat line at zero) nor go negative (reverse)...just because these two options (collapse or reverse) never take place in any existing and operational generator up to now..

So, this is it...Figuera was very different from all the rest...even up to now...since He had the Capability to see in the Invisible...the Non Physical, Massless, weightless therefore Non Physical Magnetic Field...completely and independently observation... from any Material Magnetic Carrier...the electromagnet...not like Classic Magnetism has dedicated the last two centuries to study just these Material Iron Cores...by sprinkling even more iron on top...in dust shape...

Some people are not even able to see even the material things taking place around them...just because their very low ability of observation, much less of analysis...so then imagine...how could they possibly be able to see in the invisible?

Bright minds are able to see there, where those retards can't...observe carefully...then conclude...then innovate...then invent.

It should be very obvious to deduct that moving a weightless, massless field that can go through every single mass on planet effortlessly...will cost very cheap to do...while obtaining huge amounts of Induced Energy (Figuera Machine was conceived for Industrial Production)

Hope you could understand now Figuera main purpose and achievement.

Now, to fluctuate currents he is using a simple and Elementary Example...a row of resistors on Patent, as an easier form of understanding currents fluctuations in his specific fashion...then we will get into the going on arguments here and on other thread...about the "means" to achieve currents fluctuations...

And the way I understand the word "Example"...is that there are more than one possibility to achieve Main task...right?

However, the main, basic and interesting idea where the whole thing revolves around...is all written above.

Regards Friend, and so I hope you get involved in building it later on...

Ufopolitics
      Oh yes and then there is UFO, thanks UFO I see that these threads
      overlap with many others after your detailed report. I am looking forward
      to your next entry
      Last edited by BroMikey; 12-10-2016, 10:03 PM.

Comment

• Great summary Ufo.

Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post

Exactly! Let's move the two fields no matter how to do it. Figuera never described a mandatory method.

The key point is to create an aparent velocity (v) between the static wires and the moving magnetic lines.

E = v·B

Common generators do it the other way: the velocity is between the static magnetic lines and the moving wires. But this creates dragging in the movable coils...
        https://figueragenerator.wordpress.com/

Comment

• I challenge the SnakeMan to show one old post from him, here or in ou dot com forum or elsewhere, with a design using backing steel cores and short bolts as the proposed design by Ufo in the other thread.

Believe me, I have followed all his stories and I have never seen that same picture with the short bolts. I have seen the packed cores. Many users have pointed toward that. But the steel plates and the short bolts

He is not an SnakeMan. He is a stealing SnakeMan.

Comment

• Female Dog....?

Stick that where the sun don't shine but you would like that wouldn't you.

Your an idiot hanon please leave it alone. i feel sorry for your condition.

You are one sick person and you do need help. even though you are a flaming @@&%# i wont hold it against you.
            and sorry sicko, desk top screen shot is not photo shopped.
            Last edited by marathonman; 11-30-2016, 05:57 AM.

Comment

• Why did you never post it while you posted the rest of all your sketches? I trust more in Photoshop than in Snakes. Show that old post with its timestamp to win the challenge!! I have revised ou dot com around the 14th of june 2016 and your drawing is not there...

At the end your failed design have resulted in just a moving Variac to accomplish the work. Not a continuous winding but one splitted winding. Not a continuous rotation around the toroid but just a movement back and forth from side to side. What everyone knows as a variac, in this case a moving variac. Snakes have no creativity. Snakes just copy what they see.

Look at this post done in january-2013 and tell me what suggest you:

http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...tml#post222640

You are just a copier with a loudspeaker connected.

Comment

• Originally posted by marathonman View Post
                Female Dog....?

Stick that where the sun don't shine but you would like that wouldn't you.

Your an idiot hanon please leave it alone. i feel sorry for your condition.

You are one sick person and you do need help. even though you are a flaming @@&%# i wont hold it against you.
                and sorry sicko, desk top screen shot is not photo shopped.
                Violation of terms of service bow wow.

Comment

• Great picture!!

It is a good summary of the situation.

MM is the only person in the world who make a CAD sketch just to keep it in his PC without posting it. Imagine that!!
                  Last edited by hanon1492; 11-30-2016, 10:17 PM.

Comment

• Mouth

Why can't you people just keep your mouths shut towards me. i mean are you that jealous or insecure you have to provoke a response from youR utterly disgusting display of manhood.
                    does my own research actually stop your own research?? i think not,as you people have no research of your own. you spend 100 % of the time bad mouthing me then get pissed when i finally respond. for every action there is a reaction and this disgusting game of phyco warfare is utterly disgusting and growing old.

please stop this Bs nonsense and get on with your life. i'm sick of it as well as EVERYONE else.

i have my research and you have, well whatever you have just do it. please from now on stop this silly game, grow up and get on with your life. you people are suppose to be grown ups not grade school children so try acting accordingly.

this madness has to stop. i am taking the first step in this post i expect you to do the same.
                    and for your information i have many more scetches you will never see, only privileged select few in which you are not one of them.

MM
                    Last edited by marathonman; 12-01-2016, 02:25 AM.

Comment

• @Hanon
                      The best option is to simply place MM on your ignore list as I have for both forums so I don't have to see to his potty mouth rants. If someone has nothing constructive to say then they go on my ignore list because time has value.

Exactly! Let's move the two fields no matter how to do it. Figuera never described a mandatory method.
                      I would agree and it does not matter how the change occurs only that it does. It does not matter how change occurs only that it does thus to know the concepts which have the capacity to invoke real change is to understand how all these devices work.

The key point is to create an apparent velocity (v) between the static wires and the moving magnetic lines. E = v·B
                      Common generators do it the other way: the velocity is between the static magnetic lines and the moving wires. But this creates dragging in the movable coils...
                      I have read all of Figuera's work and the common theme is clarity and simplicity as is often the case. To see past preconceived notions and expectations and understand the true nature of the problem and a solution from an alternate perspective we hope to make our own.

I try not to limit my options concerning the expanding/contracting field from stationary conductors nor a stationary field attached to conductors expanding/contracting into another region. What if there was a third scenario to invoke change which is independent of both options?. Most all of these inventors speak of "independent currents" as did Figuera and I can tell you these very specific currents are not limited by magnetic forces. Which is a convenient way to remove an unwanted sphere of influence not unlike my ignore list. To remove things which hinder our progress and expand on things which move us forward.

Regards
                      AC
                      Last edited by Allcanadian; 12-02-2016, 01:59 PM.

Comment

• current

Originally posted by Allcanadian View Post
                        ... The positively charged Protons do not move or flow anywhere in a conductor because they cannot move... this is reality.

AC
                        Hi AC,

Just today I noticed this article which indicates observation of proton movement (ie. conventional current).
                        "... but the precise manner in which the individual molecules pass along the positive charge has been difficult to observe. For the first time, scientists have now laid eyes on this electrified relay race ..."
                        article found at: Scientists see electricity pass through water molecules for the first time

Just an f.y.i. No need for an argument. Cheers.

bi

Comment

• Originally posted by Netica View Post
                          Have mainly been playing around with g core set ups and wave forms.
                          Have done some tests with coils and been able to get some good sine wave outputs.

I have found also that when the secondary induced is put under load that there is no more power draw on the primaries, in fact the load falls of a little, which is a good sign. However this may be missleading at this point as primaries use alot more power that can be output from the secondaries.

I am thinking that if the g core is actually as mm has shown and as I am testing and I think highly likely given technology at the time, then the patent is truly made up purposly to mislead while at the same time showing how its done. As they could of easily shown a more precise representation. So the rest of it may still not be as easy as the patents looks.
                          It has obviously been drawn to such a simplistic form as to hide and misslead to be able to bring it to its ultimate functionality.
                          able to get some good sine wave outputs.

as primaries use alot more power that can be output from the secondaries. Is it possible you can send some pic of the prims /secondaries ? and some rough data about these + input / output power ?? if time allows. .

the rest of it may still not be as easy as the patents looks. . . . to bring it to its ultimate functionality. :
                          "" pero sin que en ningún caso haya comunicación alguna entre el devanado inducido y el devanado inductor ""
                          . "" but in no case is there any communication between the induced coil and the inductor coil ""

Regards / Arne
                          Last edited by seaad; 12-04-2016, 09:24 PM.

Comment

• Probably that is an important detail to take into consideration. Electromagnet do not reverse polarity. Induced coil reverse its polarity every half cycle. I tend to think that no continuous core should exist between each part. But this is just my guess. The patent text does not state anything about that. The patent drawing shows an space between each core, but you know that in the last months the patent drawing has been discredited by a user to justify his theories. So take the drawing as you prefer: literally , or freestyler.

Originally posted by hanon1492 View Post
                            probably the three cores are separated by a small gap or an insulator/aislant. Maybe just to define the permanent location of the electromagnets poles, which act as permanent exciter elements and they must not be "mixed up" with the induction achieved in the induced coil, which is changing polarity in each half cycle. I already posted that months ago.

Comment

• Cast iron induction

Originally posted by GlenWV View Post
                              Greetings all;

McMaster Carr has iron rod: https://www.mcmaster.com/#iron-rods/=15cvokd
                              glenWV
                              Hi glenWV,

I'm not supposed to post on the forbidden thread from where I lifted your quoted post, above. So I hope you see this or otherwise get the message. Cast iron (such as the material you linked) isn't the best choice for magnetic cores. It saturates at about one third to one half of the flux density of cold rolled steel like used in transformer laminations. I would think you'd want the biggest bang for your buck meaning amount of flux without 2 or 3 times the coil size.

But WTF, maybe that's unimportant for this device. Good luck.

bi

Comment

• Later Buforn never stated clearly if the cores need to be separated or not. Or maybe both possibilities are fine. Even between two of his patents (1910 and 1911) he seems to describe two completely different designs.

1910 patent: Induced coil core must not touch the electromagnets cores.

1911 patent: Induced coil core must touch the electromagnets core.
                                Last edited by hanon1492; 12-07-2016, 11:32 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X