• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BroMikey
    replied
    Originally posted by JohnStone View Post
    Mmmh, copper outside?
    In old POTS (Plain Old Telephone System) times they covered relais coils with a massive copper layer. This caused - because of the short circuit - a delay for making contact and a delay for releasing it (up to 30ms).
    But at a generator I would assume we get too much loss. On other hand if we have increased frequency the current circulating in the copper cover might not reach very high values because it takes time to build up current there. Thus it might add some additional delay.
    On other hand the copper coat reduces inductivity.

Still pondering. That guy is very smart :-)
    There is aluminum shielding or foil and I have heard of Tesla based
    transformers having some sort of wrap between layers to change
    capacitance. A spacing changes capacitance too. I need to do some
    winding of transformer like this but after I am all done I don't
    know what I am looking for.
    Last edited by BroMikey; 07-02-2016, 03:20 AM.

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    Well I hear Thane talking about capacitance all of the time
    maybe the tape helps somehow with capacitance. Also tape
    helps to keep in or out wanted or unwanted (From outside)
    distortions or harmonics that throw off coil values during
    high frequency operation.

These are all speculative guesses and some is based on what
    I read from Thane posting his early research. I can't be sure
    until I go back and dig.

PS Don't forget the fireworks people. The 4th reminds us of the USA
    freedom as we got away from Great Britain and the murdering POPE
    who forced religion onto people. WE here in the USA wanted to
    serve a HOLY GOD and that GOD honored our request.
    Now it's the Muslims who want to force the USA once again to
    bow. AINT-A-GONNA HAPPEN.

Last edited by BroMikey; 07-02-2016, 03:11 AM.

Leave a comment:

• JohnStone
    replied
    Mmmh, copper outside?
    In old POTS (Plain Old Telephone System) times they covered relais coils with a massive copper layer. This caused - because of the short circuit - a delay for making contact and a delay for releasing it (up to 30ms).
    But at a generator I would assume we get too much loss. On other hand if we have increased frequency the current circulating in the copper cover might not reach very high values because it takes time to build up current there. Thus it might add some additional delay.
    On other hand the copper coat reduces inductivity.

Still pondering. That guy is very smart :-)

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied

Thanks John

You sure do know many things. I really enjoy your take.
    Always feel free to share your knowledge with us.

Here is part two where can see seen a ReGenX-Coil ready for use.
    You can see it also is covered with copper tape.

Thane called it a 10amp coil. nice work Thane.

Last edited by BroMikey; 07-20-2020, 01:33 AM.

Leave a comment:

• JohnStone
    replied
    I reviewed the patent and the inventor states very clearly what his coil does and why. (Of course there might be some occult contribution that were not disclosed)
    Patent US20140111054 - Generator and Improved Coil Therefor Having Electrodynamic Properties - Google Patents

2. A generator coil according to claim 1 comprising sufficient inductance, impedance and self-induced capacitance when operated at a sufficient frequency to, in the regions prior to TDC, disallow current to flow in the coil and store energy externally around the coil in the electromagnetic field as an inductor, but will force the coil to store useful energy internally in the electrostatic field capacitively until substantially the moment of TDC wherein this maximum internally-stored energy is released as a magnetic field of identical polarity to the receding rotor magnetic field with substantially its full instantaneous force being exerted upon the magnet pole.
    5. The coil of claim 2 wherein said disallowing of current to flow is achieved by employing bi-filar coils and while substantially maintaining the prior art DC coil resistance, wire gauge and turns ratio

6. The coil of claim 4 wherein said inductance of the coil forms a tuned circuit with the capacitance of the coil causing it to become self-resonant.

7. The coil of claim 2 wherein said stored electrostatic energy is released to be exerted upon the stator magnet pole at substantially the 45 degree mark

10. The coil of claim 9 further comprising a step up or step down transformer.

Comment. That might be the clue: Tuned self resonant primary coil and take off of energy via a low resistance secondary transformer winding. The resonant circuit of course needs to be refueled by the rotating magnets but the trick is the delay he achieves via this energy transformation in order to bypass Lenz at least to a certain usable amount. One should try a bifilar open (or maybe shorted - see below, maybe tuned resistor according to the overall impedance??) coil with many thin bifilar windings. On top of this apply fewer turns with thick wire. If Heins shows his coils they look like this but internally he seems to have the hidden bifilar winding. Thus he can maintain the high resistance and capacitance while delivering sufficient current to outside world. Charging the internal parasitic capacitance seems not to cause Lenz's law to be involved (just an idea). We know from many inversions that Lenz's law holds for special cases only.

That is not rare. De Palma e.g. detected that Newton's low holds for not rotating objects only. If rotating the mass owns less inertia. So Newton as well covered a special case only. This diminishes NOT the value of their contribution but tells us that laws are valid in certain environment only and are limited. They need to be explored with caution and wise attitude.

see: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wjv7RGMYmcs as well and understand that higher frequency is not like DC. A short circuit is not necessarily a short (see above) and a line can be capacitive or resistive depending on how high the frequency is. If you look e.g. inside a satellite LNB you will find many tiny stubs on the PCB that are tuned in length and width as capacitors or inductor as needed. Many FE inventions apparently make use of HF knowledge and transfer it to the lower frequency area where such knowledge is very sparse. Tesla was the first who did it.
    Last edited by JohnStone; 07-01-2016, 01:07 PM.

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    Thane is at it again showing his latest video calling
    the regenx coil complimentary.

[VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SX0gbxQ9JPs[/VIDEO]

[VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bcIYOWaypvM[/VIDEO]
    Last edited by BroMikey; 06-30-2016, 11:21 AM.

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    Well you can understand it! :-)
    What the guy says is:
    If a coil builds up voltage because of an approaching magnet it charges its own "parasitic" capacitance first. This takes some time.
    Take as rough imagination the circuit for driving a spark gap see left side. C1 is being charged first before the spark gap ignites. In our case we have of course not this digital behaviour but merely an interlieving between internal and external current.

It is not the high impedance per se that is requried but with some few windings like e.g. a car alternator you cannot get this inherent capacitance big enough. You need some more windings - best bifliar like Tesla tought. The more windings the lower the threshold where we are in the business. Therefore a big wheel with many magnets rises the frequency without necessity of high rpm.

This inhernet capacitance is something very special and is not subject of text books because it is seen as "parasitic" effect only. Some inventors state that it does not fulfill all request for a normal known capacitor e.g. it charges obviously not with uniform current like an external capacitor. Somehow this internal charging process produces no external magnetic influence (needs to be tested out). It might even be possible that the internal capacitance charges without current at all. Such things are blind spots in our "all knowing" science.
    At Utkin paper I recently mentioned, we have a similar but reverse effect. If you make a coil part of a capacitor it will produce current in the coil just by cycling voltage at the capacitor in unidirectional way. The goodie is: it adds more energy than allowed by science. That is the magic at those famous radiant machines we saw in the past.
    The law of conservation of energy is only the effect of symmetrical systems that are 99.999% of our applications. So let's break the symmetry ....

At low frequencies this delay effect is of now importance. While the delay is constant and the frequency (RPM) rises there is a crossover point where the magnet passes while internal capacitance is still charging. There the magic begins.

This guy clearly states that we deal not with resonance but with a threshold after that the effect grows. Of course we head here at our sweet spot towards the resonant point but he states that at his setup the sweet spot is around 9 phase shift - far away from resonant frequency. Resonsnce is another effect being caused by this phase shift but will happen far above our sweet spot. Same delay mechanism but with much more phase shift. But it is known that a coil will not resonate nicely with its parasitic capacitance. That gives a hints that this capacitance is somehow different. In early ham times they had these basket coils in order to have far less parasitic capacitance and add their "good" external one.
    Note: The "magic" here is the charge of internal capacitance that obviously hides the Lenz effekt. His invention is that he is able to engineer this neglected and "parasitic" part of electricity.

If you intend to use this effect along a Bedini wheel you need to account for its genuine sweet spot. It might be far lower than the threshold for the regenx coil as wound from first guess. Therefore length of wire and diameter of the gen goils need to be checked and tested. So you might want to get first a jig where you test your regenx coils along variable rpm and then optimize them in order to comply to Bedini wheel sweet spot.
    Nevertheless the low drag effect of the Bedini energizer (as recently mentioned by me) as explained in the advanced handbook is still present at the regenx coils and overlaps it. So do not ignore it if you start your work. Both effects need to be engineered.

----------------
    Please take this as personal opinion. Partly it does not comply to science - I know that. Almost all inventions begun with violating well known scinece. First they laugh, then they ignore and in the end they claim to have known it from the very beginning. That's human - unfortunately.
    John
    Thank You John

I think yer a giant thinker. I have been longing to hear any
    kind of higher explanation than I give. Me way down here and
    I am happy with that. Spelling out the goal or purpose of this
    effect using normal scientific terms is something I lack.

However what I do is to listen to the other guy as he shows
    his experiment (Like Thane or John B) and stay with it long
    enough to get their message. In a few days I am able to
    see a potion of their life's work sometimes and actually
    make an informed statement.

I hope you stick around for the fireworks.

Leave a comment:

• JohnStone
    replied
    Well you can understand it! :-)
    What the guy says is:
    If a coil builds up voltage because of an approaching magnet it charges its own "parasitic" capacitance first. This takes some time.
    Take as rough imagination the circuit for driving a spark gap see left side. C1 is being charged first before the spark gap ignites. In our case we have of course not this digital behaviour but merely an interlieving between internal and external current.

It is not the high impedance per se that is requried but with some few windings like e.g. a car alternator you cannot get this inherent capacitance big enough. You need some more windings - best bifliar like Tesla tought. The more windings the lower the threshold where we are in the business. Therefore a big wheel with many magnets rises the frequency without necessity of high rpm.

This inhernet capacitance is something very special and is not subject of text books because it is seen as "parasitic" effect only. Some inventors state that it does not fulfill all request for a normal known capacitor e.g. it charges obviously not with uniform current like an external capacitor. Somehow this internal charging process produces no external magnetic influence (needs to be tested out). It might even be possible that the internal capacitance charges without current at all. Such things are blind spots in our "all knowing" science.
    At Utkin paper I recently mentioned, we have a similar but reverse effect. If you make a coil part of a capacitor it will produce current in the coil just by cycling voltage at the capacitor in unidirectional way. The goodie is: it adds more energy than allowed by science. That is the magic at those famous radiant machines we saw in the past.
    The law of conservation of energy is only the effect of symmetrical systems that are 99.999% of our applications. So let's break the symmetry ....

At low frequencies this delay effect is of now importance. While the delay is constant and the frequency (RPM) rises there is a crossover point where the magnet passes while internal capacitance is still charging. There the magic begins.

This guy clearly states that we deal not with resonance but with a threshold after that the effect grows. Of course we head here at our sweet spot towards the resonant point but he states that at his setup the threshold is around 9 phase shift - far away from resonant frequency. Resonsnce is another effect being caused by this phase shift but will happen far above our sweet spot. Same delay mechanism but with much more phase shift. But it is known that a coil will not resonate nicely with its parasitic capacitance. That gives a hints that this capacitance is somehow different. In early ham times they had these basket coils in order to have far less parasitic capacitance and add their "good" external one. And Tesla suggested bifilar winding in order to grow exact this effect and engineer it. BTW: winding with isolated foils will give very good "parasitics". Try aluminum adhesive tape two layers (bifilar) - if copper available it will far better. It gives highest capacitance and low resistance compared to wires. My calulation gives: Tape 2" wide and 0.075mm thick gives a resistance that is comparable to copper AWG 13/14 (2.4 sqmm) but HIGHHHHH capacitance.
    Note: The "magic" here is the charge of internal capacitance that obviously hides the Lenz effekt. His invention is that he is able to engineer this neglected and "parasitic" part of electricity.

If you intend to use this effect along a Bedini wheel you need to account for its genuine sweet spot. It might be far lower than the threshold for the regenx coil as wound from first guess. Therefore length of wire and diameter of the gen goils need to be checked and tested. So you might want to get first a jig where you test your regenx coils along variable rpm and then optimize them in order to comply to Bedini wheel sweet spot.
    Nevertheless the low drag effect of the Bedini energizer (as recently mentioned by me) as explained in the advanced handbook is still present at the regenx coils and overlaps it. So do not ignore it if you start your work. Both effects need to be engineered.

----------------
    Please take this as personal opinion. Partly it does not comply to science - I know that. Almost all inventions begun with violating well known scinece. First they laugh, then they ignore and in the end they claim to have known it from the very beginning. That's human - unfortunately.
    John
    Last edited by JohnStone; 06-28-2016, 08:27 PM.

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    @bistander: Thanks a lot
    @bromikey: yes, please guide a blind man

Okay well I found it but I don't know who can understand it.

http://www.energeticforum.com/284957-post3.html

Leave a comment:

• JohnStone
    replied
    @bistander: Thanks a lot
    @bromikey: yes, please guide a blind man

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    Still pondering on it and did not get any grip up to now.

But yes I believe it is something to that with regenx.

Sorry, those are all my notions I can share just now :-( I would eagery use my lab for experiments but there is no chance for next 20 month.
    John
    Would you like me to point out the main theoretical principle?
    I know right where 2 video's are on a black board.
    It is easy.

Leave a comment:

• bistander
    replied
    I red somewhere that a collpsing magentic field reverses compared to the steady orientation before.
    Hi John,

The collapsing magnetic field does not reverse. The field and associated current maintain the same orientation or direction. It is the potential difference or voltage which reverses polarity when the field starts to collapse compared to the polarity induced when the magnetic field was initiated.

Best regards,

bi

Leave a comment:

• JohnStone
    replied
    Still pondering on it and did not get any grip up to now.
    Normal theory is insufficient. If you store energy in the coil along textbook knowledge you need to have an energy flow and that is only possible via current.
    My question above is real. I red somewhere that a collpsing magentic field reverses compared to the steady orientation before. If that is true one can engineer that.
    At my last post I pointed how Bedini engineered the lenz effect and uncovered it in the advanced handbook.

Nevertheless I know radiant will become real power if one side (or both) of a capacitor plate is a coil (see Utkin paper). But I doubt we deal here with these effects Utkin describes. But it shows very clearly how controverse the reality is compared to our notions we feel they were true. BTW: electrolytic caps and foil caps are coiled ......

But yes I believe it is something to that with regenx. But inventors know only the ingredients to tweak it but do not know the true explanation. So we are so blind like them. Their advantage is they have something and we lack it.

If you study the very early researches in matters of elctricity they had no clue, no theory, no terms for that - we are like they were. Even Tesla used in later times terms like electricity and frequency in a very different meaning (e.g. frequency were only those steep DC pulses and not sine AC any more and elctricity was static voltage only)

Sorry, those are all my notions I can share just now :-( I would eagery use my lab for experiments but there is no chance for next 20 month.
    John
    Last edited by JohnStone; 06-27-2016, 09:28 PM.

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    Hi, may I chime in?

Please do not see this post as destructive but we need to get true facts.

John
    Originally posted by rosehillworks View Post
    John
    I would like to hear what you are thinking.
    Hey John I want to hear what you think about this ReGenX
    stuff. If it is not fantasy then how does it work.

I created this thread to learn and so far all across the world
    no one understands it or can explain it.

Leave a comment:

• JohnStone
    replied
    Well, in the advanced book they show why the energizer is of low drag type. The main energy is being produced hust arond TDC where Lenz does not act sideways. (see page 51/ I hesitate to add pics here because they might be copyrighted and you should own the book yourself)
    Things get better if the wheel is bigger. Therefore tiny energizers will not work. I like teh idea to own a wheeel with 1m diameter. Bedini is tolde rto have stated in early days that if you want to extract real power you should have a wheel in the size of truck wheels and coils in the size of coffee jugs.

If we stand away from, the idea to get the very whole range of magnetic interference but restrict ourselves to the area around TDC it will work fine.

In the book they show the circuitry at the gen coil: diode, capacitor and the LED load (see page 41). This is very smart because only while charging the cap initially the whole range of magent passing is being used and normal drag occurs.
    If the LED load is tuned poperly (let's say charge peak 14V and discharge inbetween charge pulses decay to 12V) - then only the very center around TDC wil cause current. This is dead simple and dead smart. Voltage difference and the diode perform the switching almost for free.

And Bedini again and agin showed his giant fan at his bicycle wheel and stated again and again that the effectivity will rise under moderate load and of course he had his very first publication with the energizer out there ..... do you get the idea?

Note: We should stand away from the idea to have an OU generator and at same time get deliberately any power within the range at will like mains. Almost all of them are tuned to a certain load. Nevertheless we can switch on and off gen coil after gen coil in order to face the power need.

Additional idea:
    We should understand that our current electric science deals with current and therefore with resistance and losses. And we can harvest current in the vicinity of TDC with low or very low drag.
    Did you notice that at rotoverter they do the vey same?
    It needs to be tested how we can convert the gen coil as boost converter along active pulsing in order to get the voltage needed.

If I charge a coil with current (aka magentism) I have the north pole at a certain end - the magnet field is being driven by current. But if I stop current - will the magnetic field reverse for the discharge time in order to drive itself the current? I found no textbook explaining this detail. If the answer is yes we have the point where to accelerate while extracting power.

1+2
    Given 1+2 holds true we can short circuit the gen coil around TDC actively and discharge it after that generating accelleration.

Unfortunately I have up to now no setup for testing and free time is severly resticted. Therefore take this as thought food. And next idea as well.

At driving circuitry we need to spend some thoughts as well - same thing: extremely smart circuitry but tricky to understand. But this seems not to be the right place for this because here we deal with generators.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X