No announcement yet.

Motor Generators

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The episode of the closed resource. Translation from Russian.

The main theme of this study is that if the mass is equivalent always and everywhere, then the centrifugal acceleration should be equivalent to linear acceleration. Accordingly, the centrifugal force must be equivalent to the linear force. But the centrifugal acceleration is not taken into account in equivalent formulas. A centrifugal force is considered "fictitious", since it is perpendicular to the velocity vector and can not perform work consistently ... But is it so?
    As is known, the centrifugal force Fc = m ω2 R = mv2 / R

Consequently, the power of the flywheel according to the centrifugal force P = mv3 / R
    But official scientists abandoned this formula - arguing that the velocity and centrifugal force vectors are perpendicular. Consequently, the centrifugal force can not do the work.

P = Fv * cos @ = mv3 / R * cos 90o = 0

Therefore, the power of the flywheel is calculated only from the angular parameters.
    But on the other hand, if the force applied to the flywheel surface is perpendicular to the speed, then it must stop the flywheel or move it along with its axis. But the centrifugal force does not "do it". On the contrary, it is observed experimentally that it enhances the rotation.
    Hence, the vector of the centrifugal force is not only perpendicular to the velocity, but also rotates - the elasticity of the material of the flywheel makes it rotate!
    After all, the moment of momentum is "spinning"! To prove the "capacity" of the moment of the pulse-for it came up with a special term - psevdovector or pseudoscalar.
    If the angular momentum mvR can be a pseudovector, why can the centrifugal force mv2 / R not be the same - but not pseudo, but real - parallel to the vector of the linear rotation speed?
    A comparison of the momentum and angular momentum of a rotating body proves this assumption.
    As is known, the total momentum of a rotating body is equal to zero mv = 0, but the momentum moment is somehow greater than zero mvR> 0. What kind of magical power has a radius, that it restores the compensated mass and speed separately, since together they are equal to zero?
    Why the radius can not have such properties in the case of centrifugal force? Hence centrifugal force can do work - contrary to existing dogma.
    *For greater leveling of centrifugal force, it is often given the rule that if the body moves along a closed trajectory, the total work of the force is zero.
    But there is another rule, according to which, if the force is constant in absolute value and makes the same angles with elementary displacement vectors at any place of the trajectory, then the work of the force is greater than zero, in spite of the fact that the total displacement vector of the point of application of the force is zero.
    This rule is ideally matched exactly by the centrifugal force at a constant speed of rotation.
    Consequently, the power produced by the centrifugal force must also be calculated by the formula:
    P = mv3 / R

Comment

• the term - centripetal acceleration is incorrect both philosophically and physically, since in the rotating body the mass tends not to the center, but on the contrary - from the center to the periphery
      All recognize the seemingly elementary truth that the centrifugal force inside the rotating body is "fictitious" - it can not change the kinetic energy of the body and do the work. As if there is no such experiment or theory that proves the "viability" of centrifugal acceleration.
      But what force tears the flywheel at comparatively low speeds of rotation? Why does not a rectilinearly moving body break at the same speeds? The record of the speed of the rocket that left the solar system is 240,000 km / h, and the record of the hardest flywheel in the world is only 80,000 rpm, which, in terms of linear velocities with a radius of 1 meter, is about 5000 km / h.
      How, then, can a fictitious force tear flywheels at such a small "cosmic" speed without increasing the kinetic energy of the flywheel and not doing the work with it?
      In classical physics, it is assumed that in a rotating body the momenta mv mutually compensate each other. Hence the total momentum of the rotating body is zero. This means that the mass of the body does not "increase." At the impulse level, this is correct, but without attention there remains a centrifugal acceleration.As a result of this ignoring, the moment of inertia also seems to be neutralized.This is a paradox that the body has more mass before it starts to rotate, I = mR ^ 2. But during rotation this "extra" mass disappears without a trace.
      The question arises: if the mass of the body "increases" as a result of the growth of linear velocity, why can the mass not increase as a result of centrifugal acceleration?

Comment

• Hello Rakarskiy

I like your expanation even tho I have not had time to keep up
        with all of the formula's I do know how to work them. In college I was
        taught Algebra, geometry, Trig, and Calculus. It has been along long
        time.

Simple algebra is fine.

For easier understanding let's talk shop. As the earth rotates it offers
        up energy that will go right into a flywheel? Is there a simple layman's
        analogy or anything like an everyday model that fits our discussion?

I know that the books taught us many fairy tales, govt controls to keep
        people from rising above. Another chapter that shows a lot of what school teach is from a
        lopsided paradoxical frame of reference meant to wear
        people out.

Anything simple on the menu for an explanation?

Thank you for your efforts and kind regard

Comment

• Good time, BroMikey!
          Without a serious knowledge of calculation methods, such a device can not be built. The principle of calculation is based on the properties of the flywheel. The calculation begins with him. Only for the optimum flywheel speed is the engine and generator selected. It is this algorithm that is built into my calculation system. The user must enter the parameters of the flywheel: weight, outer diameter, inner diameter (if necessary).
          Then change the number of revolutions, the flywheel speed, the calculation will reach the indices of the corresponding indexes.
          We will use the state of the flywheel in its untwisted state, when it is no longer a load. For this, I was shown the flywheel index - Flywheel Reference index [Rf] and the mechanism of its calculation. This index indicates the state of the flywheel: is it a load (negative value), a "reference point" of the transition (value zero), and a multiplication of energy by the flywheel (positive value). In order to determine the optimum load "twist" on the flywheel shaft, another index was derived, the - Index of Flywheel Resistance, in a joke I gave him a name [Ku]. At the intersection, two graphs of these indices, we find the optimum flywheel operating point.
          [VIDEO]watch?v=MloDNmeRJ_k&t=70s[/VIDEO]

Hidden mass - The relativistic mass of the body's rotation around its axis is the source of "extra" energy.

[VIDEO]watch?v=SZnVda3i5uM[/VIDEO]
          [VIDEO]watch?v=CNr4E1QTBCA[/VIDEO]
          Last edited by Rakarskiy; 08-29-2018, 11:38 AM.

Comment

• Twisting is the point of calculation, very interesting, now I have a new
            way to look at the subject matter. I need to know how much % the
            input motor is running. Is the motor 100% capacity or only running 50%??

You probably adjust the motor voltage around to find the best spot.

It seems like the faster the flywheel runs (more twisting) the better.

I like the video material, these men are serious builders.

Comment

• Before the development of my system of calculations, the mechanism was different!
              It was necessary to find such a speed of rotation of the flywheel, in which the drive motor has the lowest power consumption. This is an expensive and complex process. Since ordinary people do not have at their disposal so many pulleys and other equipment, and simple patience in most cases the result has not been achieved.
              This guy did not work in the system, and the reason is that he did not reach the required flywheel speed of 65 kg, a diameter of about 0.5 meters. (it has approximately 1440 * 0.7 = 1008 rpm), while the drive motor does not have the required power.
              [VIDEO]watch?v=9ThwiertnTU&t=9s[/VIDEO]
              my approximate calculations:
              The operating speed of the flywheel should be 1580 rpm.
              The input motor must be at least 2 kW
              Its single-phase generator with a power of 7 kW (1500 rpm) will work and in external consumption it will be possible to remove no more than 4.5 kW.
              True, he will need serious balancing of the Flywheel.
              Last edited by Rakarskiy; 08-30-2018, 05:06 AM.

Comment

• That wheel is spinning out of control, scary. He needs to put some
                weights on it then weld it. Or cut some off with a lathe. My idea is
                that these big wheels should be able to run 3000 plus rpm.

I have made a note of your calculation. .7

Best regards

Comment

• Hi, I have some experience in the field. I. Used a 2kw motor attached to a 20kg flywheel and 7 kw generator. If the flywheel is well balanced it only works like an energy storage device, like a capacitor, and the system go down when you put some charge to the generator.
                  The trick is to have the flyingwheel disbalanced. It depends of the speed, if it will work high speed the disbalance must be little.

Comment

• Originally posted by pedroxime View Post
                    Hi, I have some experience in the field. I. Used a 2kw motor attached to a 20kg flywheel and 7 kw generator. If the flywheel is well balanced it only works like an energy storage device, like a capacitor, and the system go down when you put some charge to the generator.
                    The trick is to have the flyingwheel disbalanced. It depends of the speed, if it will work high speed the disbalance must be little.
                    20 kg, the flywheel does not say anything, and also the definition of "good speed". All dollars have calculated parameters. The flywheel has only one speed with which it is interesting.

Comment

• Hello Rakarskiy, for sure you have good calculations, much better than me. But I spent many time and money with the model. In my experience it didnt matter the speed, when you load the generator the whole system will go down, if you have a well balanced flywheel. Only extranger things happen when you have unbalanced flywheels.

Comment

• Originally posted by pedroxime View Post
                        Hello Rakarskiy, for sure you have good calculations, much better than me. But I spent many time and money with the model. In my experience it didnt matter the speed, when you load the generator the whole system will go down, if you have a well balanced flywheel. Only extranger things happen when you have unbalanced flywheels.
                        There is nothing easier, name the parameters of your flywheel: its type (shape); total weight (kg), outer and inner diameters (mm); The thickness (mm) for you, I calculate its optimum rotation speed, and you will compare with what you achieved during acceleration.
                        PS: Have you ever found out how a stamping press works with a flywheel?

Comment

• Yes calling a machine shop and ordering a wheel is easy, what pedroxime
                          said was that he thinks if the wheel is to smooth there will be no twisting
                          and only good for energy storage.

What Pedroxime is saying is to get energy multiplication (not storage)
                          there MUST be a small amount of OUT OF BALANCE and therefore
                          some vibration BUT NOT TO MUCH.

JUST ENOUGH.

That is what Pedroxime said

Please explain. Rakarskiy

Best regards to the Russian Man the USA loves Russia, also to Pedroxime
                          for his advanced understanding due to experimentation.

Best regards to you both. I am learning something.

Comment

• As a storehouse of energy, the flywheel requires an evaluation of high rotational speeds. In this case, the charging and unloading algorithm requires serious equipment. Compared to chemical batteries, the flywheel will be more expensive.
                            For the operation of the installation in question, where the flywheel acts as an amplifier, it must be introduced into a state of kinetic resonance in oscillations. To create oscillations, we use the alternating input negative moment of the generator (only single-phase or pulsed, as in Bedini, etc.)
                            But for this we need to observe a number of conditions, in the kinetic and electrical circuits.
                            The fact that the system has fluctuations is indicated by the presence of jolts that are observed in the belt transmission between the motor and the flywheel, which by the way said Campbell.
                            Last edited by Rakarskiy; 08-31-2018, 04:30 AM.

Comment

• I am learning a great deal from you, super high speeds for storage
                              yes, I saw a video of a lab trying to use magnetic bearing so it's
                              flywheel could go 10,000 rpm only to replace a battery bank, big
                              big bucks. Like the wind turbine farms, way out of my price range
                              which is all intended to be, if you ask me.

Rakarskiy;312718]As a storehouse of energy, the flywheel requires an evaluation of high rotational speeds. In this case, the charging and unloading algorithm requires serious equipment. Compared to chemical batteries, the flywheel will be more expensive.

Very interesting that a special generator circuit be required. So timing
                              becomes the issue?

For the operation of the installation in question, where the flywheel acts as an amplifier, it must be introduced into a state of kinetic resonance in oscillations. To create oscillations, we use the alternating input negative moment of the generator (only single-phase or pulsed, as in Bedini, etc.)
                              But for this we need to observe a number of conditions, in the kinetic and electrical circuits.
                              The fact that the system has fluctuations is indicated by the presence of jolts that are observed in the belt transmission between the motor and the flywheel, which by the way said Campbell.

Comment

• привет Rakarskiy Благодарю вас, thank you BroMikey for your kind words. Here is, in my opinion, the cheapest and easiest autonomous generator. It should be teached first to all free energy researchers.
                                Its made of an AC motor with its controler , unbalanced flywheel, car alternator, battery and inverter.
                                I will upload a video working when I have the time.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X