Great video's, excellent workmanship. I like the setup. Me english
    Maybe I will try this.

Comment

• Originally posted by BroMikey View Post
      @Rakarskiy

Great video's, excellent workmanship. I like the setup. Me english
      Maybe I will try this.
      This video has five years. Sohail Anjum
      Chas Chambell Free Energy Generator Replica - Generating 2340 Watts using 750W
      [VIDEO]watch?v=98aiISB2DNw&t=205s[/VIDEO]
      the only video on his channel. The flywheel is not the same as that of Campbell. So there is an algorithm for building the system.

[VIDEO]watch?v=g_Z1S_1GlxA&t=22s[/VIDEO]
      Turkey, Istanbul you like this installation.
      They said. that they will not patent it, because everyone does it according to open code.

FES - Flywheel calculation
      Last edited by Rakarskiy; 08-23-2018, 02:41 PM.

Comment

• You should post minimal working example even one giving 10W output using small DC motor and a AC od uniwersal motor as generator. That would proof your statements
        Last edited by boguslaw; 08-23-2018, 05:38 PM. Reason: Cccc

Comment

• Originally posted by boguslaw View Post
          You should post minimal working example even one giving 10W output using small DC motor and a AC od uniwersal motor as generator. That would proof your statements
          you are mistaken, any information about the technology has value until it is available to the general reader. If you need free information, you can read what's available.
          http://rakarskiy.narod.ru/_ld/0/15_Flyhweel.pdf

Or even buy something that is on sale.
          https://bdinventors.com/product/5-kw...ess-generator/

I do not force anyone, everyone has their own choice. The amount is small, as a filter for those who do nothing. Production is price and perseverance. This perseverance is expensive, and the cost of the survey is usually a lottery, I'm trying to cut it.
          If you are not interested, forget about it.

Comment

• Hello Rakarskiy and fellow adventurers

It is true that we could use a flywheel to get extra power so we
            want to use an efficient motor. The treadmill motor video is small
            and I like that one

The problem with say a cordless drill motor size is that these motors
            are built for cost effectiveness and exhibit a low efficiency. I like all of
            the video's because all the men use excellent materials.

I like re-watching the video's of working examples. There are just so few
            honest examples of free energy on the web. Some people post stuff
            then come back and say that they were just kidding.

I have heard for years that this stuff works but have no idea how to
            reach convergence at entropy (big words make me feel high up)

I like this so maybe I will try to raise up my output.

The video's teach us so much about where to start.

Thank you for your kind regard

Comment

• You could use whatever you want , just use efficient power suoply like PWM to limit input and then read Barbosa&Leal patent. Selling program without the working kit is a mistake. Sell working toy kit !
              Last edited by boguslaw; 08-24-2018, 09:32 AM. Reason: Ddd

Comment

• Originally posted by BroMikey View Post
                Hello Rakarskiy and fellow adventurers

It is true that we could use a flywheel to get extra power so we
                want to use an efficient motor. The treadmill motor video is small
                and I like that one

The problem with say a cordless drill motor size is that these motors
                are built for cost effectiveness and exhibit a low efficiency. I like all of
                the video's because all the men use excellent materials.

I like re-watching the video's of working examples. There are just so few
                honest examples of free energy on the web. Some people post stuff
                then come back and say that they were just kidding.

I have heard for years that this stuff works but have no idea how to
                reach convergence at entropy (big words make me feel high up)

I like this so maybe I will try to raise up my output.

The video's teach us so much about where to start.

Thank you for your kind regard

On the video there are several real devices that do not stop with time! In most cases, stop. The reason is not in regularity, but in an unscientific approach. There is no miracle or hidden sources. That's interesting, no one estimated the acceleration energy and how much it spends on self-rotation to a stop. The flywheel has a condition when it is no longer a load, and the potential is huge. You do not need to shoot everything, you need to know the proportions and the impulse system, both electrical and kinetic.
                Everyone can do research on their own. One of the doubts you doubt, the inventor of the inventor Chas Campbell developed and tested a redundancy generator that supposedly creates enough energy to sustain itself, with excess energy.
                The machine consists of a series of suspension wheels of various sizes, each equipped with an 800-watt electric motor, which in turn controls a 3.5-watt generator. Because of this, the machine generates enough power to drive a circular saw of 2500 W, a drill, various lights and a fan.
                Mr. Campbell said: "I can make one of these machines, which will produce up to 1000 kVA, which is 1 MW of electricity.
                According to Hour Campbell, the inventor could not find support from scientific community or the government of Australia as, in their opinion, the device will not work.
                Last edited by Rakarskiy; 08-24-2018, 01:46 PM.

Comment

• The machine consists of a series of suspension wheels of various sizes, each equipped with an 800-watt electric motor, which in turn controls a 3.5-watt generator. Because of this, the machine generates enough power to drive a circular saw of 2500 W, a drill, various lights and a fan.

Did you mean 3.5kw? I think so. Yes I understand many do not think
                  it will work because of indoctrination by govt schools. The Govt controlled
                  schools lie.

Thank you for your time to explain these systems. I know nothing
                  about this however I do know they work. As you talk on the subject
                  I will gain a better knowledge.

Best regards

Comment

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rm1UK-5-AD4

Comment

• Why not enter here? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Momentum
                      In addition to the accumulated energy, the flywheel has a moment of momentum.
                      And the moment is the value of the vector force, the rotation in the flywheel.

Google Translate
                      Last edited by Rakarskiy; 08-25-2018, 03:57 PM.

Comment

• Here is how I see flywheel energy.

The momentum of the energy collected in the mechanical rotation
                        takes out or smooths out any sudden fluctuation on the generator side
                        when power tools are engaged or turned on.

This turning on action of devices costs big with a standard utility co.
                        and our device saves all of the energy storing it in a flywheel. So we
                        saved money right there.

I am pointing out the obvious savings.

Best regards and thanks in advance.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mz_7UF4KQpk

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Momentum

Conservation
                        In a closed system (one that does not exchange any matter with
                        its surroundings and is not acted on by external forces) the total
                        momentum is constant. This fact, known as the law of
                        conservation of momentum,
                        Last edited by BroMikey; 08-25-2018, 10:08 PM.

Comment

• Everything is put inside a closed box, so much in a so much out
                          never COP > 1 it is like a battery storage.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eCtlfj4kMJs

In this next video the man says not an energy storage system and
                          is energy generation or multiplication system.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S1uCOOeUlnI

Man says both belted flywheels rpm=3000-6000 connect to 1 generator
                          shaft INPUT 15amps @ motor and 28amps output@generator.

Thus energy multiplication citing something about angular momentum
                          and whats the other one?

Last edited by BroMikey; 08-26-2018, 09:06 AM.

Comment

• Optimum flywheel...should be metal
                            Last edited by boguslaw; 08-26-2018, 02:01 PM. Reason: fix

Comment

• Originally posted by boguslaw View Post
                              Optimum flywheel...should be metal
                              Metal ???? No! Professionals, if possible in funds, produce from carbon fiber or composite materials.

Comment

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rl5CsCjnyEg

Comment

Working...
                                X