Clear All

• You're welcome.
    bi

Comment

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oVLhB4CLuHQ

Magnetrone – Energía libre y limpia

Clean and Safe Energy
      25 Years of Fuel-Free Autonomy
      Our generators are a clean and sustainable source of energy that does not consume fuel. They are powered by state-of-the-art magnetic technology, providing an innovative solution for your energy needs.
      Last edited by Rakarskiy; 06-03-2024, 08:16 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rakarskiy View Post

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oVLhB4CLuHQ

Magnetrone – Energía libre y limpia
        Have you ordered yours, Rakarskiy?
        bi

Comment

• Very slippery salesmen. Of all the people who have ordered (people I know) they have refused, offered to become a distributor with prepayment. I've had people call me back asking "can it work" or "how does it work".
          Outside evaluation is staging, custom website (professionally) and promo videos with the same device (as if just pulled out of the packaging) even those who broadcast that they have been using for 6 months, but are standing in the aisle brand new (never found a decent one in 6 months).
          Friends have determined that although the WhatsApp number is Bolivia, the calls are from Mexico.
          I think this is a classic high profile scam.

Comment

• Sure do miss Bro Mikey, he used to put the life in this thread. Was actually planning a trip to Ks and was going to stop in and say hi.
            thay

Comment

• So do I. He was trying hard to build and be part of this journey to find free energy. There were so much hate and negative feelings toward him. Which is main reason I stay away from this forum. Rest in peace Brother Mikey.....

Comment

Working...
              X