Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks Kurt

Enjoy.

Last edited by BroMikey; 01-21-2020, 09:27 AM.

Comment

Thanks again to the experimenter.

Last edited by BroMikey; 01-21-2020, 09:27 AM.

Comment

Thank you experimenter for your kind regards.

Last edited by BroMikey; 01-21-2020, 09:28 AM.

Comment

Thanks for the numbers.

Comment

Thanks for the waveform review which acts the same as the BiTT.

Comment

Off topic

What does any of that have to do with the topic or with my questions to you?

Comment

Questions and answers

Mr. BroMikey,

So you claim to actually know what a question is, and an answer.

Originally posted by BroMikey View Post
                Hello 10K

Let me know if I have not answered maybe a more specific question you
                might have had. To summarize, motor generators are and have been .....
                Why don't you recognize my questions and answer them? I've (we've) read your dogma and religion rants many times before. So please spare me (us).

Here's the question again:

All those tests which show input and output power indicate efficiencies which stink, like 30 to 40%. And the second video in your post #50 show a 160 to 200 Watt input to light a few tiny lamps which couldn't be more than 20W. That's lucky to be 10% efficient. So what is the attraction to such poor generators?

Thanks,

bi

Comment

Originally posted by bistander View Post
                  Mr. BroMikey

I've (we've) read your dogma and religion rants many times before. So please spare me (us).
                  I thought that was what this was about, you are a Muslim or something
                  and this obligates you to attack me on any and all basis. I saw this coming.
                  You are upset with Christianity and hate all of them.

Now your posts are very clear. Remember this, your use of hate is the
                  weakest power on earth. Hate can be melted like butter.

Just call me Butter Mike. Relax boy and listen, then you can learn
                  something. I'm to smart to start answering you loaded questions.
                  Question of which you have already made up your mind to the answer.

Keep trying.

Comment

I thought that was what this was about, you are a Muslim or something
                    and this obligates you to attack me on any and all basis. I saw this coming.
                    You are upset with Christianity and hate all of them.

Now your posts are very clear. Remember this, your use of hate is the
                    weakest power on earth. Hate can be melted like butter.

Just call me Butter Mike. Relax boy and listen, then you can learn
                    something. I'm to smart to start answering you loaded questions.
                    Question of which you have already made up your mind to the answer.

Keep trying.
                    That is what I was trying to avoid. You could just answer my question please.

Comment

.......... just answer my question.............

So what is the attraction to such poor generators?

Keep trying everyone, we are living in exciting times.

Comment

Keep trying everyone, we are living in exciting times.

[VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b_t1EO765no[/VIDEO]
                        Just another video of the same crap. It shows 140 to 220 Watts input to the same grinder motor turning his generator and he appears thrilled to get 16V and 0.6A out of it for like what? 10 Watts. ~7% efficient.

I ask again. Please no more videos. Just tell me what is good about this machine. What value is it?

bi

Comment

Part 3 scooter motor modified adding 4 regen coils

Part 4

Part 5

Last edited by BroMikey; 01-21-2020, 09:29 AM.

Comment

Okay someone was asking about maximum generator inefficiencies

and this video is starting to show us where Thanes gets the crazy

idea that these ReGenX coils could have an unlimited ceiling.

When one coil is used for testing the experiment looks almost

silly on the COP, however when more added we can begin to see

that electric motors will someday soon replace all other motors.

This video is all grown up and outputs more power than the motor

uses to run down the road.

The answer is correct "Infinite COP"

Comment

2.5 years ago

INFINITE RANGE eBIKE PROJECT PART 2

Comment

Bro Mikey and reality

Bistander,

Can I make a humble suggestion to you. You are wasting your time trying to have an intelligent discussion with Bro Mikey. You will get more intelligent responses from your pet donkey. Bro Mikey does not have the ability to discern truth from fantasy. If he can think it up then it must be true. Just put him on your ignore list like a lot of us have done and then move on and forget him.

I read an interesting article several years ago published by a university where they studied people that were always screwing up because they just couldn't seem to understand when they were wrong. The study found those people had a brain deformation that made it impossible for them to see when they were wrong. We actually had a guy in our department that matched those symptoms exactly. And it appears that Bro Mikey matches also.

You will only frustrate yourself trying to reason with Bro Mikey. Reason is something he can not understand.

Respectfully,
                                Carroll
                                Just because someone disagrees with you does NOT make them your enemy. We can disagree without attacking someone.

Comment

Working...
                                X