Chinese Energetic Medicine by Grace

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank you so much

Grace thank you! Ahhhh if you could send me some warm sunshine... Florida Sunshine!!!! I would be much abliged! Although I am sitting here looking out at my snow covered horizon, and in just awe of the beauty!!! I know LOVE has been with me because my little car is just plugging away in all of this with no chains on!

I am really focussing on just being love, and sending it to others, with no agenda. Really looking at every little thing I start to judge, and turning away from judgement. I spent Christmas at my X's house and it was good! He went all out on gifts for me, and got me stuff from the kids that are things I wanted and will use. I got a whole new set of pots and pans to cook with and the electric skillet that I wanted. He spent quite a bit on it. For me it was not just the amount he spent, but that he made sure that I had a good Christmas. I can feel myself changing on the inside and how LOVE is taking command of my heart and my life. This will be another awesome year of transformation!!!! I am very excited about it.

LOVE and Blessings Sallyjane

Comment

• For the Fabulous Sallyjane!

Sallyjane, I revel in your successes!!
      IMMENSE LOVE AND GRATITUDE ~ GRACE

Linktr.ee/gracehaeusler

Comment

• Thank You!!

Thank you so much Sunshine!! You are awesome!! I need all the love I can get

Thank you sooo much Grace!! You have comforted me and I really needed your words and corrections!! I am infinitely grateful for you in my life and all of my other friends on here. I am so lucky and blessed

About the vortex, how do I imagine I am within it? How does it look like?
        With Infinite Love and Gratitude,
        Christine

Comment

• Vortexes

Nevermind Grace I looked it up thanks again!!
          Christine

Comment

• Hi Grace

I've successfully added you on skype Hopefully I will now have appeared on yours but I haven't quite got the hang of skype yet and don't always know what I'm doing and haven't quite worked out how to send messages on there yet unless I'm replying so apologies in advance for anything I do I shouldn't do or don't do that I should!! and just let me know if we're not connecting on there and maybe we can organise a time via here.
            Transformational Paths
            Experience a Paths theater for free

Comment

• For Sunshine!

Originally posted by Sunshine View Post
              Hi Grace

I've successfully added you on skype Hopefully I will now have appeared on yours but I haven't quite got the hang of skype yet and don't always know what I'm doing and haven't quite worked out how to send messages on there yet unless I'm replying so apologies in advance for anything I do I shouldn't do or don't do that I should!! and just let me know if we're not connecting on there and maybe we can organise a time via here.

Hi Sunshine,

I am so happy we connected on Skype! You did everything perfectly! I remember my first time using Skype, I was a bit confused, but now it's just fun!

As I said to you on our call, there will be many "aha" moments and realizations in the next coming days and months. You will even dream of these past lives if you need further information. This does not happen often, but we did Three past lives with you and there was much more information concerning them that will slowly make more and more sense to you as to why you have experienced similar energies now.

Processing this much information takes time, so go easy, rest and drink plenty of water. Mainly stay aware to anything that is different with you. No matter how small. It is simple to observe what is the same, but it takes a bit of practice to become aware of what is different within ourselves and how we now interact with ourselves and others.

I will continue to make corrections for you now, and the you in these other past lives, as well as all concerned. I too am picking up more about these past lives and you, now that I observed them with you. It was a great pleasure for me to do this with you, as I was eager to practice making corrections for past lives using my new evolved method of Cem corrections and the Vortex energies etc.

You mentioned getting results with HoOponopono, and this is fabulous, so keep up the good work there, and use your love and light as well when you think of these past lives and the now. Keep us posted when you have time.

Linktr.ee/gracehaeusler

Comment

• Hello Grace

Thank you for doing the regression with me.

I was hesitant about posting because I'm not feeling too good right now. Various emotions and reactions. I can see how many of the feelings and energies I have now relate to those lives. Themes and patterns, emotions and experiences repeating. And it definitely all ties in and makes sense. The life I keep thinking of is the second one with the blond girl. I just keep getting a picture of her and this feeling of deep sorrow and hopelessness and abandonment. The other two lives I'm not really thinking of or getting the feelings. But this one is in my mind. It's like the energy then is part of me now. It feels heavy. I have been concentrating on love and light and the vortex but so far haven't managed to clear it. I also have various questions sort of perculating in my brain but don't have the answers to them. I want to clear these energies once and for all and be free.

When you think about the Law of Attraction and the idea that we create our own reality and what you think and feel about is what you get then you can do all the surface sort of things and some people seem to experience wonderful success and it works for them. But then if you look at people who might have strong patterns etched in then it's a bit like a losing battle in some areas. You might experience a bit of progress but it's almost like painting over an old canvas. No matter how pretty a picture you create the old colours bleed through and spoil it. And no matter what method of painting you try or how careful you are and it may look good for a moment, suddenly it bleeds through again. So the only way to get the new picture to stick is to clear the old colours from underneath. This is the challenging bit. Intellectually recognising the patterns and understand where they came from and being determined not to recreate them is not enough. It's the energy of those patterns that needs healing.

So I suppose I'm just doing my best to hang on in there when these emotions and fears come up and letting the questions swirl round and hoping the answers will come. A bit of worry that I had three lives where I didn't clear this and obviously made it stronger and harder and not really knowing if I can succeed this time. Not seeing my way forward and not understanding why I can't progress faster but trusting that it will be ok. Thank you for doing corrections and I will keep on with the love and light and observe everything that is happening and keep you updated.

So! This has been hard to write. I have done it because I know you said that the regression we did will affect and help others too and so will this.

And I wish you and everyone a Happy New Year and hope that everyone's dreams (including mine! ) come true.

Transformational Paths

Comment

• Sunshine

Sunshine, I will send you love today!! Hang in there

A special Thank you to Pamela, Grace, Sally Jane, Sunshine and Odille!! Without you sending me love, I don't know how I would've got through the pain I was going through. To Pamela, I am eternally grateful. I hope you will be showered with everything that you want this year!! That's for everybody too!

Everytime you guys sent love I felt it! I felt at peace, happy and my normal self. I knew when you guys stopped sending love cause then I went back to feeling sad, hurt, anxious and despair.

I want to let you all know that I feel 95% better! I think this was a lesson for me to start receiving all that I've been desiring and asked for. My eyes became open that I am overcompensating, too nice, giving my all but never receiving or getting anything in return.

It's a new year and a new me and now I KNOW for sure that I am #1 and I will ALWAYS come first.

So thanks again to all of you beautiful beings of love and light! Without you, I would never be the person I've always dreamed to be. I love you guys!!
                  Christine

Comment

• For Sunshine!

Hello Grace

Thank you for doing the regression with me.

I was hesitant about posting because I'm not feeling too good right now. Various emotions and reactions. I can see how many of the feelings and energies I have now relate to those lives. Themes and patterns, emotions and experiences repeating. And it definitely all ties in and makes sense. The life I keep thinking of is the second one with the blond girl. I just keep getting a picture of her and this feeling of deep sorrow and hopelessness and abandonment. The other two lives I'm not really thinking of or getting the feelings. But this one is in my mind. It's like the energy then is part of me now. It feels heavy. I have been concentrating on love and light and the vortex but so far haven't managed to clear it. I also have various questions sort of perculating in my brain but don't have the answers to them. I want to clear these energies once and for all and be free.

When you think about the Law of Attraction and the idea that we create our own reality and what you think and feel about is what you get then you can do all the surface sort of things and some people seem to experience wonderful success and it works for them. But then if you look at people who might have strong patterns etched in then it's a bit like a losing battle in some areas. You might experience a bit of progress but it's almost like painting over an old canvas. No matter how pretty a picture you create the old colours bleed through and spoil it. And no matter what method of painting you try or how careful you are and it may look good for a moment, suddenly it bleeds through again. So the only way to get the new picture to stick is to clear the old colours from underneath. This is the challenging bit. Intellectually recognising the patterns and understand where they came from and being determined not to recreate them is not enough. It's the energy of those patterns that needs healing.

So I suppose I'm just doing my best to hang on in there when these emotions and fears come up and letting the questions swirl round and hoping the answers will come. A bit of worry that I had three lives where I didn't clear this and obviously made it stronger and harder and not really knowing if I can succeed this time. Not seeing my way forward and not understanding why I can't progress faster but trusting that it will be ok. Thank you for doing corrections and I will keep on with the love and light and observe everything that is happening and keep you updated.

So! This has been hard to write. I have done it because I know you said that the regression we did will affect and help others too and so will this.

And I wish you and everyone a Happy New Year and hope that everyone's dreams (including mine! ) come true.

Hi Sunshine,

Now that you have grieved for the "you" that experienced the intense life of the second past life regression we did, I have made corrections for clearing those memories. In other words you will begin to feel neutral about all of them. I also corrected you for the discomfort you were remembering from these past lives. These are just two small issues, that were causing you to not feel good.

Continue with HoOponopono, and sending Love and Light, forgive yourself for these life expressions. You will come to know that in this life now, you have a completely blank and new canvas to paint on. We are infinite Beings, and there are always more and more layers to correct/clear. With more work you will see very clearly that you are assisting the collective whole, with the work you do on yourself. It will then be Joyous work, to become aware and correct an issue within yourself. When you see yourself clearly, nothing is hidden, there is no darkness, only love and light.

If for instance you feel a sadness, or a fear of any kind, you will be very grateful that you became aware of it, so that you can clear it. The outer world will always reflect back to you what is hidden. Good and Bad.

I am very grateful for your post! I know that it takes courage, and I thank you for doing this for all of us!

Linktr.ee/gracehaeusler

Comment

• For ChristineG!

Originally posted by Christine G. View Post
                      Sunshine, I will send you love today!! Hang in there

A special Thank you to Pamela, Grace, Sally Jane, Sunshine and Odille!! Without you sending me love, I don't know how I would've got through the pain I was going through. To Pamela, I am eternally grateful. I hope you will be showered with everything that you want this year!! That's for everybody too!

Everytime you guys sent love I felt it! I felt at peace, happy and my normal self. I knew when you guys stopped sending love cause then I went back to feeling sad, hurt, anxious and despair.

I want to let you all know that I feel 95% better! I think this was a lesson for me to start receiving all that I've been desiring and asked for. My eyes became open that I am overcompensating, too nice, giving my all but never receiving or getting anything in return.

It's a new year and a new me and now I KNOW for sure that I am #1 and I will ALWAYS come first.

So thanks again to all of you beautiful beings of love and light! Without you, I would never be the person I've always dreamed to be. I love you guys!!

"It's a new year and a new me and now I KNOW for sure that I am #1 and I will ALWAYS come first. "

Christine! You are ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS! WOW O WOW!!!

"My eyes became open that I am overcompensating, too nice, giving my all but never receiving or getting anything in return."

You are incredibly VALUABLE! This is your new Mantra: When I Ask I Receive, because I Now Value myself more and more each day.

I am incredibly happy and grateful for your post!! This is an important lesson for ALL!!

Linktr.ee/gracehaeusler

Comment

• Christine
                        Thank you I really appreciate you sending some love my way. And I'm so happy that you're feeling 95% better. I think that's absolutely brilliant and you've done incredibly well. I will wish for you to feel 100% better, which I feel sure will happen very soon for you. I think you're doing amazingly.

Grace
                        The past lives are fading now. I remember them but not with the feelings so thank you for doing those corrections. I am still continuing to do ho'oponopono and sending love but I am feeling frustrated at still not having cleared the issue in this lifetime. I keep asking myself what lessons I am supposed to have learnt from the past lives and what lesson I am supposed to learn from this life but I don't know the answer and each day when I wake and when I go to sleep I ask myself to find the answers and for healing and peace but I just don't know how to resolve this or what more I should be doing or why it is taking so long. This is not to compare myself with others or to judge myself. It is just a question I don't know the answer to.
                        You said to let you know on a scale of 1:10 and the answer would be 1 or 10 (depending which end you start! ) ie just as strong. I think you also said that I was partly cleared. I know that you are still doing corrections for me and I am very grateful for that. I just wondered if there is anything else I can do to work on myself with this so I know I am doing absolutely everything I can and if you think I am on track or if you would have thought it would all have resolved by now.
                        I know what you're saying about having a fear or sadness and being grateful you recognise it so you can clear it and I think I am now able to do that with most things. At least the recognising! And I feel able to work on clearing it.Knowing that it's a work in progress and not feeling panicked or worried but knowing that I am clearing it bit by bit. But, it's just this one thing that feels different. It's hard to put into words. Hopefully you will understand what I am meaning.

Transformational Paths

Comment

• Hey everyone... Just checking in....

The last little bit has been a bit of a challenging time, and I had no idea what was going on... Till yesterday that is! I had to go to the doctor for a followup to a visit to the emergency room I took a month ago (turned out to just be a nasty migraine that I did not even know I had I was soooo sick from it.) Well yesterday I was talking to my doctor, and she started looking into the sudden increase in sinus headaches causing the migraines I have been having...... Turns out I have had a sinus infection for the last few months and did not know it. She is treating that in the traditional way, but I know there is something either emotional or spiritual behind this, so I am asking for corrections (yes Grace I know you have already started making the corrections for me! You are so awesome!) Ofcourse, I too wil be clearing these issues also.

The wonderful thing about this is that finally I can feel good again! I have been exhausted and unable to get up in the mornings and stay up, and just fighting myself not knowing why I felt so down! Now I am resting and taking care of what I need to do and just letting myself be in the now, knowing that my body is in full recovery mode!

Blessings and HUGS Sallyjane

Comment

• For Sunshine!

Christine
                            Thank you I really appreciate you sending some love my way. And I'm so happy that you're feeling 95% better. I think that's absolutely brilliant and you've done incredibly well. I will wish for you to feel 100% better, which I feel sure will happen very soon for you. I think you're doing amazingly.

Grace
                            The past lives are fading now. I remember them but not with the feelings so thank you for doing those corrections. I am still continuing to do ho'oponopono and sending love but I am feeling frustrated at still not having cleared the issue in this lifetime. I keep asking myself what lessons I am supposed to have learn't from the past lives and what lesson I am supposed to learn from this life but I don't know the answer and each day when I wake and when I go to sleep I ask myself to find the answers and for healing and peace but I just don't know how to resolve this or what more I should be doing or why it is taking so long. This is not to compare myself with others or to judge myself. It is just a question I don't know the answer to.
                            You said to let you know on a scale of 1:10 and the answer would be 1 or 10 (depending which end you start! ) ie just as strong. I think you also said that I was partly cleared. I know that you are still doing corrections for me and I am very grateful for that. I just wondered if there is anything else I can do to work on myself with this so I know I am doing absolutely everything I can and if you think I am on track or if you would have thought it would all have resolved by now.
                            I know what you're saying about having a fear or sadness and being grateful you recognize it so you can clear it and I think I am now able to do that with most things. At least the recognizing! And I feel able to work on clearing it.Knowing that it's a work in progress and not feeling panicked or worried but knowing that I am clearing it bit by bit. But, it's just this one thing that feels different. It's hard to put into words. Hopefully you will understand what I am meaning.

Hi Sunshine,

Yes, you are on track! With each of the three lifetimes we viewed, the end of those lives you carried over very negative thoughts with you as you passed over. You are way ahead of the game now. Your Lesson in this lifetime is to have a heart full of Love and Gratitude when you pass over. This will totally wipe out any residue of any of these past lives, and any hardship you have undergone in this lifetime. As you can easily guess this is important for EVERYONE TO DO!

What will make the "one thing" easier to deal with is to accept that it is in your outer world. It is not within. You can still be at peace even though what you see in your outer world is challenging.

In this lifetime you are wonderfully better off than in the three past lives that have added their energies into this one. You are willing to clear these energies. Your Willingness is all that is needed. How long it takes is unimportant, do not concern yourself with the future. Right now what you feel and what you think is what creates the illusion of "future".

When you catch yourself feeling frustrated, be a spiritual warrior, and fight for the feelings of gratitude and love to stir up within you again. Again and Again, persevere, and never ever give up.

You are very strong sunshine, this I know, and you have already persevered a great deal, so stay strong and believe in yourself, when you look back in a year you will be amazed and very proud of yourself!

Linktr.ee/gracehaeusler

Comment

• For SallyJane!

Originally posted by zartgirl View Post
                              Hey everyone... Just checking in....

The last little bit has been a bit of a challenging time, and I had no idea what was going on... Till yesterday that is! I had to go to the doctor for a followup to a visit to the emergency room I took a month ago (turned out to just be a nasty migraine that I did not even know I had I was soooo sick from it.) Well yesterday I was talking to my doctor, and she started looking into the sudden increase in sinus headaches causing the migraines I have been having...... Turns out I have had a sinus infection for the last few months and did not know it. She is treating that in the traditional way, but I know there is something either emotional or spiritual behind this, so I am asking for corrections (yes Grace I know you have already started making the corrections for me! You are so awesome!) Ofcourse, I too wil be clearing these issues also.

The wonderful thing about this is that finally I can feel good again! I have been exhausted and unable to get up in the mornings and stay up, and just fighting myself not knowing why I felt so down! Now I am resting and taking care of what I need to do and just letting myself be in the now, knowing that my body is in full recovery mode!

Hi Sallyjane,

You are correct again! The body that muscle tests weak is your emotional body. I have made quite a few corrections for you already, but this is a stubborn case. The only advice I can give you is to notice any irritation around a person or people that you often have to deal with. The sinus infection is the bodies way of getting your attention. You will truly have some profound revelations soon. I will continue to make corrections until I get strength. Thank you again for your Posts, YOU ARE AMAZING!

Linktr.ee/gracehaeusler

Comment

• Omg!

This is tooo funny! Grace as you told me to be very clear of people that bother me... I went to work last night and ended up in a wonderful conversation with my boss... He actually stayed late talking to me by an hour or so... ON his way out the door, he told me he needed to talk to me, because a certain employee had just given notice. This employee is the one person that just drives me up the wall. I have been sending her love and and and... Still she treats me like dirt, and when working with her she will only be nice to me if someone else is around! So yesterday she came in and gave notice! I no longer have to work with her! What a wonderful synchronicity!

PS I have some exciting news to share with you all very soon! I can hardly wait, but I have to till the right moment!

Comment

Working...
                                X