Chinese Energetic Medicine by Grace

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi Grace and anyone else who can send healing

Please would you do a correction for me and send me some healing. This probably sounds weird but I've lost some photos that were really precious to me. The only photos I had in fact. And they've disappeared off the face of the earth. The photos included my animals that have died and were all I had. For some reason it's like I've lost them all over again and it's hitting me really hard. I feel completely bereft. All the losses that are associated with those photos are coming back and it's like everything that was precious to me has been taken away all over again. I am absolutely amazed at how it's affected me. I'd never have guessed it would. It's hurting a lot. Thank you.
    Transformational Paths
    Experience a Paths theater for free

Comment

• For Sunshine!

Originally posted by Sunshine View Post
      Hi Grace and anyone else who can send healing

Please would you do a correction for me and send me some healing. This probably sounds weird but I've lost some photos that were really precious to me. The only photos I had in fact. And they've disappeared off the face of the earth. The photos included my animals that have died and were all I had. For some reason it's like I've lost them all over again and it's hitting me really hard. I feel completely bereft. All the losses that are associated with those photos are coming back and it's like everything that was precious to me has been taken away all over again. I am absolutely amazed at how it's affected me. I'd never have guessed it would. It's hurting a lot. Thank you.

Hi Sunshine,

Nothing ever sounds weird to me. When strong emotional feelings surface up, it is always a blessing. This is so fabulous, you are releasing and processing the deep feelings of loss, betrayal, abandonment, and rejection. All these feelings and similar connecting emotions are what you experienced in the three past lives we viewed.

Processing can be explained by this analogy:

Picture a muddy stream, as the rain falls and fills the Lake the surrounding streams are cleared.

These surfacing emotions are your muddy streams, the rain falling is your willingness to shift. The new fresh rain water clearing the mud from the streams is the processing.

I made more individual corrections for the processing to be effortless and gentle, and for you to find your photos.
      IMMENSE LOVE AND GRATITUDE ~ GRACE

Linktr.ee/gracehaeusler

Comment

• Thank you! Even whilst all these emotions were battering me there was a part of me sensed there was something more going on. Hard to explain, but I guess I don't have to I now have a feeling of calm which is such a relief and feel more able to deal with the emotions and things which are coming up. Instead of them all whirling round and being overwhelming it's like they're sitting in a more orderly fashion!! I know there is still stuff there for me to process and I am very grateful for your corrections for it to be effortless and gentle. When I read that I kind of did a double-take - because changing things has always involved hard work and struggle! And there's kind of an assumption that this is necessary. But I much prefer the idea of gentle and effortless . And I really hope my photos do turn up.

I am learning a lot at the moment and am very grateful for the sense of connection I am starting to feel to people here and the love and support.

Transformational Paths

Comment

• Hi Grace,

Happy New Year

Could you do a correction for me. I'm feeling real sick Don't know what it is, I'm feeling pain in either my stomach or bladder not really sure where the pain stems from. I have had blood taken and my urine tested both show no problems

I've had this pain before and you did corrections but it has not gone away. It seems to come and go and now I'm worried as I'm unclear as to what the problem is

Could you also do a correction regarding my career. There is a big re-organisation going on at work and it could lead to a better opportunity if everything clicks into place. The downside is I could lose my job. I'm trying to stay real positive tho

Love and Light

Terry

Comment

• For Terry!

Hi Terry,

Your health and physical body are strong, so have no concerns there.

The Manifestation of dis-ease is stemming from your Mental and Spiritual Bodies, and the stagnate energy is residing in your stomach lining. In other words you are fearing anything new and not feeling nourished because of the upcoming changes.

Remember we are vibrating energy at all times, we are infinite light beings. There is nothing stagnant about this. Change is essential to our health and well being.

Resisting change because the ego/mind believes life needs to look a certain way is the road to more pain and suffering.

I have made corrections for effortless transitions, and for your Mental and Spiritual issues concerning "not feeling nourished" (which is a core issue for you) and "Fear of change" etc. which is natural at this time with the re-organization of your work place.

Be at peace Terry, all is working to your ultimate Joy. You and many others have gone through much, and yet are stronger in character and being than ever before. Any fears will attract changes you do not want, and those that are fearless are the ones your company will energetically desire. BE FEARLESS! Which is the exact same experience as being at Peace!!

Here is a Will Roger's Quote I just posted on the Will Roger's Thread started by Kevin, it truly applies here for you!

"Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there."
            Will Rogers

Linktr.ee/gracehaeusler

Comment

• To all my angels

Can you pls. send me some love and healing again. I thought I was doing fine until I had a last talk with my ex about the details of the house.

I am hurt and can't stop crying. I thought I was much stronger than this. I really, really would appreciate if you sent me your amazing love and intentions. Thank you soo much!!
              With Infinite Love and Gratitude,
              Christine

Comment

• Christine
                on their way! Should be reaching you - about NOW!

And you are strong. All you're doing is crying the hurt out. With each tear, it's dissolving. I know how painful it is but you will be ok. And I see crying as strong. Having the courage to feel what you feel and being true to yourself and work your way through it. And I just see you as you are in your picture - looking happy.

Transformational Paths

Comment

• Blessings

Chris,
                  You must remember that you are loved and things will get better
                  "But ye shall receive power..."
                  Acts 1:8

Comment

• Wpage & Sunshine

Thank you with all of my heart
                    Christine

Comment

• Beautiful Christine!

Hi Christine,

You are releasing and letting go more of what you were holding inside. It comes in cycles and waves for all of us. More will trigger you in the future, but welcome the releases. Letting go of the old, can be challenging because we are always so very comfortable with the old, and change can be unfamiliar and uncomfortable. Fears, and "what if's" set in. The ego/mind always thinks it is winning in these experiences.

Cry in the moments you need to, but then focus your powerful mind on the Love that is within you and all around you with as much gratitude as you can feel. Know that nothing is ever lost, and everything is there to gain by living your life with an "Attitude of Gratitude". The best of your life is yet to begin!

I am making more Corrections for you now as I write this. You are stronger than you know.

Thank you for your beautiful Light that has touched all of our hearts, and your courage to assist others with similar issues by posting.

Linktr.ee/gracehaeusler

Comment

• Grace

Thank you so much you are brilliant as always! I will do my best to live my life with an attitude of gratitude.
                        Christine

Comment

• Omg!

First of all I just wanted Christine to know that I am sending you massive amounts of LOVE!

So, I chose to not fight and not go back to court to get more child support even though I could easily do so and win. I have been working on releasing the idea that my X owes me anything for child support!

So today he came over and told me he has decided to double well actually more than double my child support payments on his own! OMG! LOVE Is the most powerful thing in the world. Not only that but he has decided to read some of my books and to seek some of this wisdom I work with. When he comes over to my house (My daughter says) he just stares at my paintings, says nothing, but just stares at them... I believe they are touching something deep within him...

Okay, the announcement I told you about a few posts back... Is that soon I will be introducing a line of small handpainted "Blessings Cards" Each card will be hand painted and there will be five or six different cards you can choose from. As they are painted I will annoint them with oil and then also with either vibrational essences or aromatherapy. There will be a fairie blessing, an Angel Blessing, Spiritual Guidance, an abudance blessing, a healing, and then a special Love Circle Blessing card, Oh yea, and not to forget a LOVE / Relationship blessing card. Each card will be painted intuitively for the customer. Each Blessing card will be sent with the intention of setting into motion whatever the reciever is after in their life. What I am really starting to see is that we all have this power with in ourselves, but so much of the time we lack the faith and or the self confindence to believe we can change from with in, and my desire is to pass on the LOVE for others to believe and change through my paintings and LOVE. I am working on putting together my new website right now and hope to have them ready to sell. My intention is to move to California and this be my main income support for me to do so.

This is sooo exciting because, it all came together after starting the intuition module and synchronicity module. Well along with a year and a half of paths! Not to mention soooo many corrections by Grace and so many others here, and coming to know myself as a healer and intuitive in my own right!

I wish I could just give each of you a great big bear hug right now, but you will have to settle for this ! Hehe

Blessings and HUGS Sallyjane

Comment

• For the Magnificent Sallyjaner!

Sallyjane!

I feel deeply blessed and honored that you have posted this on the CEM thread! I also want you to know that I knew you were going to do this, and each and every single time I did corrections for you it came forward, and I made corrections to strengthen your desires!

I am crying tears of Joy once again, as when such things come forward into my consciousness, I no longer doubt. I make the corrections as Dr. Yuen taught me, and I go on with life. This post of yours is now the most important post that I have read to date, as it has confirmed to me that which I dream of daily, that we do inspire others to follow their Joy and Greatness!! YOU, Sallyjane are doing just this! I don't know what else to say except that you have all my support, love and gratitude in all that you do!

I want to be one of the first to purchase one of your blessed cards! Let us know how to go about doing this.

Linktr.ee/gracehaeusler

Comment

• Sallyjane
                              I am so excited for you! I think you are such an inspiration. Reading all your posts and the challenges you have had to deal with and how you have done it and how far you have come has certainly helped me. I love it that you made a decision not to fight over child support and used love instead and the outcome is exactly what you want. That is so contrary to how we are expected to behave. All the talk of compensation and suing and "getting what's ours" that you hear in the media until you're almost brain-washed! I really admire what you've done.

And your cards are a wonderful idea. I can't wait to see your website. Thank you for posting everything you do. There are many things that you write that apply to me and it gives me hope and encouragement and I also know that when Grace does corrections for you then they will work for me and others too that they resonate with and I just think that's incredible.
                              I think you have tremendous courage and strength and wish you tons of success.

And Grace
                              I found them!!!!!!!!!! I had to deal with the feelings that came up and accept that they were gone and yesterday I decided that it was the future that was important and to focus on that and determined to do everything in my power to get to where I want to be. This morning I looked in a place I'd already looked, and they were there! Thank you for your corrections.

Transformational Paths

Comment

• Wow, Sallyjane!

Sallyjane, wow what an inspiration you are! I've always loved reading your posts, and now you've just proved once again how powerful we all are. Congratulations on your latest accomplishment regarding the child support. How amazingly perfect! And your blessings cards - I'm just in awe of how you have been able to turn your passion also into something so helpful to others, as well as create income for yourself. Again, you are truly an inspiration. Thank you so much for allowing us to peek into your life!

On a practical point, when you are working on an issue like the child support, do you send love (or however you personally do it) exclusively to that issue alone daily until it is resolved, or do you work with multiple desires at the same time? I have a hard time choosing which desire I want most to work with and then I get kind of scatterbrained about all of them so I'm feeling like I'm not being focused enough. Then there's what Klaus says in his third book about just focusing on money because using that process it seems to clear everything else up naturally as well anyway. What do you think?

In gratitude,
                                Kim

Comment

Working...
                                X