• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bistander
    replied
    Originally posted by Turion View Post
    bi,
    If speed up under load is possible, which BOTH of them have proven to themselves on the bench...and if magnetic neutralization is possible, which both of them have proven to themselves on the bench... then the only thing that prevents you from getting more out than in is the number of coils you have on your machine. Just keep adding coils until you get it where you want it. Since additional coils cause neither magnetic drag nor Lenz at an inappropriate time, there is not really a limit to what you can achieve other than the PHYSICAL limitations of your ability to add more coils around a rotor and not interfere with coils already in place.

You say it doesn't exist. I say it exists on my bench. We have built it and have watched it run. To say it doesn't exist is hilarious. I have a Honda in my garage that gets nearly 30 miles to the gallon. By YOUR methodology the Honda in my garage doesn't exist because you haven't replicated it and I haven't proven to you it exists and that it gets the mileage I claim. It's not ABOUT you. It's about reality and facts. The facts are, this works.

And why would I want to prove anything to YOU anyway, bi? Since I haven't SEEN you, you obviously don't really exist.
    Turion,

"Speed up under load" has never shown to make the output power greater than input power, measured simultaneously. All "Speed up under load" shows is a reduction in excessive no-load power.

Your "magnetic neutralization" reduces cogging. Cogging has negligible effect on power output.

On these two items, I have never said they don't exist. I say they are irrelevant to output power. You choose to ignore Lorentz force.

​​​​​​​bi

Leave a comment:

• Turion
    replied
    bi,
    If speed up under load is possible, which BOTH of them have proven to themselves on the bench...and if magnetic neutralization is possible, which both of them have proven to themselves on the bench... then the only thing that prevents you from getting more out than in is the number of coils you have on your machine. Just keep adding coils until you get it where you want it. Since additional coils cause neither magnetic drag nor Lenz at an inappropriate time, there is not really a limit to what you can achieve other than the PHYSICAL limitations of your ability to add more coils around a rotor and not interfere with coils already in place.

You say it doesn't exist. I say it exists on my bench. We have built it and have watched it run. To say it doesn't exist is hilarious. I have a Honda in my garage that gets nearly 30 miles to the gallon. By YOUR methodology the Honda in my garage doesn't exist because you haven't replicated it and I haven't proven to you it exists and that it gets the mileage I claim. It's not ABOUT you. It's about reality and facts. The facts are, this works.

And why would I want to prove anything to YOU anyway, bi? Since I haven't SEEN you, you obviously don't really exist.
    Last edited by Turion; 05-04-2020, 04:28 PM.

Leave a comment:

• bistander
    replied
    bi,
    Those numbers were for my original big machine. I replaced the rotor on that machine with a thicker rotor for a couple reasons. The first reason is ...
    I simply wanted to set the record straight on your claim. I don't care about that this and that are different now. I don't care about a few watts here and there. But once you are allowed to change your claim, and not held accountable, you'll chip away until you actually believe you have proved something when it is all irrelevant to the initial claim.

bi, the only reason you have had to wait so long is because you haven't replicated. Easily solved! BroMikey and alexelectric are both seeing everything I have said is possible.
    "are both seeing everything I have said is possible"
    Really? Everything? Just like I said above. BS. You said (your claim) that more power output than power input is possible. Where have these two seen that? In their dreams. They certainly are not able to show anyone else.

​​​​​"bi, the only reason you have had to wait so long is because you haven't replicated."
    How can something that never existed be replicated?
    Prove to me it exists and performs to, or near to, your claim, and I will replicate it.

Good day and stay well.

bi

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    Lexan cheapest hard plastic see thru

genx.jpg

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    Okay I'll check it out. Just causing a little theater, check out the zoomed in shot by viewing image at the bottom this real life rotor by Thane Heins magnet set in steel as the shielding. I count 24.

magcore.jpg

magshield1.jpg

magnetsize2.jpg

thanerotor2.jpg
    Attached Files
    Last edited by BroMikey; 05-04-2020, 09:27 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Turion
    replied
    We aren't arguing with what shielding does to the field. We understand that.

As to the rotor on my big machine, listen to the first TEN SECONDS of the video YOU posted in post 372. That will tell you. And if you watch that same video you will see than my 1" magnets have just a bit more than 1" space between them, not 2".

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    bro,
    The fuss isn't about the fact that the magnetic field makes it go faster. The fuss is about the fact that all the shielding of the magnets you are doing PROBABLY isn't necessary because something GOOD is happening with the unshielded magnets
    Oh I see, so perfecting cancellation is not needed? Humm....?

Let me point out gentlemen that your rotors may slip thru the cracks so to speak because your 1" magnets have 2" spaces between them. The truth is shielding does not subtract any field energy only redirect the energy where needed so as to remove conflicts. Still don't know which rotor in that machine. Hard to judge when the facts are dismal. I am sure it works, not the point of shielding adjustment control.

The shields push the field more out front inside of letting it go wherever.

Leave a comment:

• Turion
    replied
    bro,
    The fuss isn't about the fact that the magnetic field makes it go faster. The fuss is about the fact that all the shielding of the magnets you are doing PROBABLY isn't necessary because something GOOD is happening with the unshielded magnets on both alexelectric's machine and mine. The rotor on the machine in the video and currently on my machine is the rotor with the magnets out at the rim also. But it is a THICKER rotor.
    Any rotors on a machine with 12 coils has 12 generator magnets on each side. It also has 12 opposition magnets on each side.
    Any rotors for a 10 coil machine only needs 12 magnets on each side.

I don't know if I mentioned this, but Greyland reduced the air gap between the rotor and the coils on the machine, and the opposition magnets were no longer able to neutralize the attraction of the rotor magnets to the iron cores of the coils, so he had to move the coil holders back to their original positions. On the final build, we will move them in again to as close as possible, since the gains in output are exponential when you do that, and use thicker opposition magnets, which will give us a stronger repulsion field.

bi,
    Those numbers were for my original big machine. I replaced the rotor on that machine with a thicker rotor for a couple reasons. The first reason is that the plastic I was using was 1/2" thick, and when Greyoland drilled holes on each side of the rotor for 1/4" magnets to go in, but left a bit of plastic in between the holes so the magnets would be attracted to each other THROUGH the plastic, the magnets stuck out just a bit on both sides of the rotor. At the time, I didn't think anything of it. The day Peter Lindemann came to see me, I had a rotor magnet that was sticking out hit something at 2800 rpm and the rotor exploded. So changes were required. AND, a thicker rotor doesn't flex as much, so closer tolerances are possible. Because I was going to a thicker rotor ANYWAY, to make sure the magnets would be flush with the rotor surface, I decided to go with thicker magnets (24 1/2' thick magnets instead of 24 1/4" thick magnets, the amp draw went up, so the required input went up. But then again, so SHOULD the output.

​​​​​​​So the numbers won't be the same with the machine I have NOW. I haven't measured total output on this machine yet, but I know two coils in series at 2800 rpm were blowing up 300 watt light bulbs, so that's a good sign.

bi, the only reason you have had to wait so long is because you haven't replicated. Easily solved! BroMikey and alexelectric are both seeing everything I have said is possible.

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    Not sure which rotor it has can't see inside.

Last edited by BroMikey; 05-04-2020, 04:58 AM.

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    24 magnet rotor also

trotor2.jpg

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    Okay I got is now. Why all the fuss about why it goes faster? No attraction and the repulsion field has to go somewhere. We don't need to write a book on why. No attraction, only repulsion and the repulsion field is energy that must go somewhere so it follows the rotation. This is why people put magnets on the outside ot their factory PMM's. They have been doing that for decades. You add more field energy and it follows the path of least resistance. Come on guys, think

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    48 magnets rotor I mean 24 magnet rotor?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1qP8...ature=youtu.be

Last edited by BroMikey; 05-04-2020, 04:47 AM.

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    Turion's new rotor

trotor.jpg

Leave a comment:

• bistander
    replied
    ... It's also WAY LESS than the input I "claimed" was needed to run the machine. If you remember, I said 380-400 watts. So I'm happy.
    Hi Turion,

Your claim was:

Originally posted by Turion
    Just want to point out that my generator puts out between 1800-2000 watts while running on a STOCK electric motor that requires 240 watts input. ...
    posted on 05-24-2018, 08:55 PM by Turion on the
    Open discussion for projects on this forum
    thread.

Originally posted by bistander View Post
    Proof please
    Originally posted by Turion
    Just want to point out that my generator puts out between 1800-2000 watts while running on a STOCK electric motor that requires 240 watts input. ...
    Please show us proof of this simple claim:

Input power = 240 watts

Output power = 1800 watts

Simultaneously measured, real power, DC amps * DC volts or AC watts.

Been waiting a long time to see this.

Thanks,

bi

Leave a comment:

• Turion
    replied
    12 magnets on EACH SIDE OF THE ROTOR. That is the way I have been building for years now. The rotor magnets are in pairs. A magnet, a thin piece of the rotor plastic, and then a second magnet. The magnets attract each other through the thin piece of plastic so once you put them IN the rotor, they aren't going to come out. I have talked about this dozens of times in the videos I have made.

"Mr. BroMikey was scared" referred to the fact that when you commented on the video you were worried about how the machine was speeding up like crazy.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X