This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by orgonaut314 View Post
    Now I do not think that the ground wire could cause a rise in frequency because the wave is generated starting from the primary up in to the secondary coil.
    It does. The wire has inductance and capacitance, and the wave doesn't simply propagate within the coil windings as if the the earthing wire is an impenetrable barrier, if it did then there would be no possibility of transmitting anything into the earth.

Ideally it should be a strip/strap and not a wire to minimise the inductance.
    http://www.teslascientific.com/

"Knowledge is cosmic. It does not evolve or unfold in man. Man unfolds to an awareness of it. He gradually discovers it." - Walter Russell

"Once men died for Truth, but now Truth dies at the hands of men." - Manly P. Hall

Comment

• The whole point is indeed to induce energy into the ground wire but that energy should be the 3,2MHz from my Tesla coil.

Somehow I am coupling energy into the ground wire from the primary coil bypassing the secondary coil. I can think of the primary capacitive inducing energy into the groundplane and s you said coupling into the wire that goes to the groundplane. Perhaps I need to place the coil higher? It is now 30cm above the groundplane. I can do some optimisation with the wires there.

Comment

Somehow I am coupling energy into the ground wire from the primary coil bypassing the secondary coil.
        I think you will find that if you short the secondary, this is not the case at all.

30-60cm above the ground plane is fine. The closer the coil is to the ground plane the frequency will begin to come down at some point, but also conversely the further away it is the longer the ground wire would need to be which will again start to bring the frequency down.

Also don't use LEDs for testing telluric output!

"Knowledge is cosmic. It does not evolve or unfold in man. Man unfolds to an awareness of it. He gradually discovers it." - Walter Russell

"Once men died for Truth, but now Truth dies at the hands of men." - Manly P. Hall

Comment

• Hi dR-Green the primary definately coupled into the groundplane where you guys use allu foil. I measured that (see earlier posts). I am going to move the coil up to 60 cm. Thanks all for listening. Taught it might be fun for people to watch what is going on in home situations.

Yesterday I saw a video that Eric will be putting up a transmitter coil somewhere sometime. Hope he will because to actually receive an AM station here I have to make a huge coil and than I would have to hope the frequency would be exactly right.

Comment

• Hmm occasionaly birds keep trying to fly into the hous I had the coil on all day.

Comment

• Originally posted by dR-Green View Post

Also don't use LEDs for testing telluric output!
              Sorry my bad, no LEDs for telluric testing. I think we’ve covered this before somewhere. Small bulbs & neon’s etc. okay
              "Doesn't matter how many times you kick the coyote in the head, it's still gonna eat chickens". - EPD

Comment

• Originally posted by Sputins View Post
                Sorry my bad, no LEDs for telluric testing. I think we’ve covered this before somewhere. Small bulbs & neon’s etc. okay
                I suppose they're ok in certain circumstances or used in addition to other methods to make sure they're not deceiving, but in series on the coil output is NFG.
                Last edited by dR-Green; 05-23-2014, 02:13 AM.

Comment

• Cosmic Induction Generator campaign

Hey everybody, John only has 8 days left for his campaign. Anything you can do to spread the word would be greatly appreciated!

He made this banner if any of you can put it up somewhere and link to his campaign:

You can use this link or get one at Indiegogo.com:
                  http://igg.me/at/cosmicinductiongenerator/x/2343214

Sincerely,
                  Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
                  Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
                  RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Comment

• John Polakowski Interview

Here is a new interview with John Polakowski from last night on the Cosmic Induction Generator project. There are about 48 hours left for his campaign so anything anyone can do to pitch in would be greatly appreciated by him and Eric Dollard. Some of the funds are going to purchase the 2nd large 5000 watt AM transmitter that will be used for the ultimate giant CIG: John Polakowski Interview on the Cosmic Induction Generator | 2014 Energy Science & Technology Conference
                    Sincerely,
                    Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
                    Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
                    RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Comment

• Guys when I read this Article by Tesla he says ground transmission of energy at 1MHz is impossible because of the water being heated during daytime. 50kHz seems to be maximum.

"The Disturbing Influence of Solar Radiation On the Wireless Transmission of Energy" by Nikola Tesla

Comment

Guys when I read this Article by Tesla he says ground transmission of energy at 1MHz is impossible because of the water being heated during daytime. 50kHz seems to be maximum.

"The Disturbing Influence of Solar Radiation On the Wireless Transmission of Energy" by Nikola Tesla
                        Hadn't seen that article before, thanks for posting. Although he doesn't say transmission is impossible, but economic transmission.

Originally posted by Nikola Tesla
                        With waves 300 meters [1 MHz] in length economic transmission of energy is out of the question, the loss being too great. When using wave-lengths of 6,000 meters [50 kHz] it is still noticeable though not a serious drawback. With wave-lengths of 12,000 meters [25 kHz] it becomes quite insignificant and on this fortunate fact rests the future of wireless transmission of energy.
                        One thing is to prove that it's possible to begin with, for example, to communicate [on the 160 metre amateur band] over some distance through the earth [without a 40 metre high 1/4 wavelength antenna in the garden]. Whether the power is transmitted through brute force or through using amplifiers at the receiver, it will still prove the point that transmission that way is possible and far more accessible than a huge antenna. Also the amount of power required to reach a certain distance is something that remains to be discovered. Personally I haven't considered any upper limit for the future, but that said I also hadn't envisioned transmitting enough power to light LEDs on the other side of the planet, just get the signal there to start with.

It will also allow for doing the experiment proposed by Tesla at the end of the article. It's equally impractical/uneconomical to be building experimental coils designed for 25-50 kc because they would be massive and no one would be able to build it, using the smaller models more people can get involved and make such experiments possible. With nothing there are no experiments at all!

Comment

• Yes you are right and we could start experimenting by night because the sunlight is the problem.

What the article also points out pretty clear is why AM radio does not transmit through the air but through conduction in the ground as Tesla argues.

[quote Tesla]
                          ' That the energy is transmitted chiefly, if not wholly, by conduction can be demonstrated in a number of ways. One is to replace the vertical transmitting wire by a horizontal one of the same effective capacity, when it will be found that the action on the receiver is as before. Another evidence is afforded by quantitative measurement which proves that the energy received does not diminish with the square of the distance, as it should, since the Hertzian radiation propagates in a hemisphere. One more experiment in support of this view may be suggested. When transmission through the ground is prevented or impeded, as by severing the connection or otherwise, the receiver fails to respond, at least when the distance is considerable. '
                          [/quote Tesla]

I am going to start to verify the countless stories that an AM radio with a ground antenne can receive the other side of the world where an air antenne can not.

About FM he compares that to heliography (light signalling) in other articles as it is a better way but still far less than transmitting through the ground and impossible for power.

I think Tesla very clearly makes the academically point here that everyone wants Maxwells electromagnetic dark light waves and Hertz experiments to be the new exciting way to transmit and that they are not thinking critically. If only Tesla would have had the opportunity to demonstrate his system like he was allowed to demonstrate his motors and generators. The explanations would have come later with probable a whole different science as a consequence.

Comment

• Originally posted by dR-Green View Post
                            It's equally impractical/uneconomical to be building experimental coils designed for 25-50 kc because they would be massive and no one would be able to build it, using the smaller models more people can get involved and make such experiments possible. With nothing there are no experiments at all!
                            This is not entirely true! It is what I thought was true until I began a serious study of orthogonal parametric oscillators and harmonic generators.

With these, you are able to construct, with the proper iron powder or ferrite core, an oscillator that works without mutual inductance coupling between the primary and secondary.

What you have is the ability to have high inductance in a small footprint and the secondary can freely oscillate to very high reactive power levels free from transformer action and winding ratios.

Basically, if done correctly, with a top load capacitor; you end up with a system that behaves exactly like a Tesla coil at low frequencies. Actually, in my mind at least, it is a Tesla Transformer but with zero mutual coupling and only parametric coupling is present. 25 Khz is an easily obtainable feat.

Should I be wrong in my assumptions, (and oh my that is a very real possibility) then I apologize in advance and ask for the reasons that make my argument false.

I apologize for my posting the supporting document but it is four fifteen am. Let me know if you want to read it and I will search for it.

Comment

• Don't know as the secondary coil should have an electrical and magnetic wave that is max on top. With these iron cores you get a lot of magnetic coupling but little electrical coupling? Not the Tesla wave that Dollard demonstrates with his analog networks. Or do you meen something else than an iron core?

Comment

• Correct me if I am wrong. This is my understanding.

Waves are said to behave certain way within the boundary of a circuit as a closed system,
                                And all the conservation laws deal with a closed system.
                                Also there are different ways to view how the electromagnetic and longitudinal dielectric are related
                                and it is this point of view that is not conventional which are not on the same page with conventional.

It is thought that a pure super-luminal wave has a lower form or subset that is the electromagnetic and not the other way around.
                                The return of the magnetic wave to super-luminal was observed by Tesla and involved a storage of induced current
                                and an abrupt high voltage electrical discharge or disturbance.

We know the waves radiate from a circuit so the boundary condition changes.
                                When waves go beyond the boundaries of a circuit the method of equations expands and can include how the waves behave in an open system. It is necessary to refer to that boundary state.

Since we do not know where waves go when they cancel it is thought that they go to Counter space. In counter space the waves do not follow conventional laws. In speaking about a super-luminal wave above or below ground the radiating system is thought to have a mirror like condition. That is an antenna above and an antenna below ground as a mirror. In this way Tesla was not going to extremes with a grounding system but he was completing the mirror of what was above ground and it remains to be shown this can be an enhanced method using less power.
                                Last edited by mikrovolt; 06-05-2014, 04:52 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X