This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The spike and what it does

I think we cannot go very far from the original 3BGS setup. First thing first we must check the waveform produced by the motor and compare it to a PWM output signal. It's a square wave from the PWM but I don't know if it's the same from a regular brushed dc motor. The generated frequency could be important to know too. We must need to know what exact frequency and pulse width is optimal for the system to output maximum power from any motor without draining the primaries. The thing you do with the 3BGS is back-popping the primaries with cold current spikes. The spike is clashing with the resonnant frequency of the dead battery and bounce back into the primaries. This clash induce a collapsing magnetic field long enough to open the magnetic bloch wall to introduce free energy into the system.

Comment

• Wfc Tubes/ Bad Battery

Maybe just build the PWM and take a bad battery in place of the tubes will do the trick. Ajust the pulse width to match both frequencies. Introducing a load on the dead batt will create the LC tank circuit. Inductance (resistive load) in parrallel with the bad batt (capacitance).

Comment

• Create a crystal battery for bad batt

I will make an dry alum crystal battery with a regular lead-acid battery and will see what it does. I just need to know how to sulfate the plates in no time. Because the key here to regular sulfation is time. But I want hard sulfate crystals faster.

Comment

• Experiments

Originally posted by a.king21 View Post
          So my conclusion is that OU exists in the magnetic effect of the circuit. The electrical side of things is to produce the "magnetic increase" in the system.
          So increase the magnetic effect and therefore increase the efficiency of the system and get greater OU.
          The devil's in the detail. The more we look at our experiments (observation/measurement), the closer we get to our answer. So, let's say we have the magnetic side to this that must be just right.

We know there is also an electrical side that influences our magnetics. The two are inseparable in influence. A dc brushed motor creates a kinda multi-frequency, one sided, sine wave(not sure of the terminology). A bouncy DC. Now add sparks and you get very small wave forms mixed in. Now add a disconnect, and you get a trailing ripple and a discharge that has been described as a Scalar Wave (a wave with no time variable). A cornucopia of variable frequency current. My old scope won't measure this, but what if there is an Interference Wave, or Beat, that is causing a Schumann Resonance in the Transducers? And that Schumann Resonance is magnetically coupled to Earth's geomagnetic field. Now we have a small beer tap into immense source .... Two differing frequency waves cause a Interference wave that looks like this:

This is why the ground is influencing our results. It also changes the tuning, so start with a ground. It must be one that is not influence by the grid. Not that a grid ground couldn't work, but as a wise person once said to me, "you must only change one variable at a time" or you are testing randomness. Grid grounds are definitely influenced and charged by the grid. We seek other sources.
          Good Luck,
          Randy
          Last edited by tachyoncatcher; 08-02-2013, 09:04 PM.
          _

Comment

• Just a couple thoughts here.....I realize that the goal here is figuring out the how and the why of the 3BGS so that we can apply those principles to other setups and configurations. I have no problem with that concept, andI believe we need to look at everything.

Second, I don't want us to forget about the magnetics in this setup, and the bad battery switching polarity I STILL believe had more to do with magnetics than electrical circuitry. But that's just me.

Third, don't discount the motor. One of the rasons I have returned over and over to this project through the years is because in every other build I have ever completed, the whole build was about harvesting every tiny scrap of electrical power you could come up with out of the system just to keep the motor running and MAYBE get enough torque to do usable work.

With this setup, the more load you put on battery three the more of a MONSTER your motor becomes, running HUGE loads with LESS amp draw than you began with. POWER! That's what I have seen out of this, and I will never get that out of my head.

Finally,
            Kerry sent me something and said I was free to disclose it to all of you. It is his idea of what he believes will work. As long as people are OK with me posting their stuff I am going to do just that every time. We sink or swim together on this, or at least I hope we do.

Well, I tried to post and I guess I am out of attachment space. Anybody have any ideas where I can post this thing and just drop a link here. I know people have done that, but I never pay attention! LOL

Dave
            “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”
            —Bernhard Haisch, Astrophysicist

Comment

• Originally posted by Turion View Post

Well, I tried to post and I guess I am out of attachment space. Anybody have any ideas where I can post this thing and just drop a link here. I know people have done that, but I never pay attention! LOL

Dave
              Turion,

You could give the Free Drop Box a whirl:

https://www.dropbox.com/pricing

IndianaBoys

Comment

• OrionLightShip's Idea

Here is Kerry's concept's of what Tesla was doing in Colorado Springs. Dave, I use PhotoBucket. It's free and they provide the link to copy/paste.
                Randy

_

Comment

• Thanks Randy. Thought I should post that as soon as possible.

Hey guys, I talked to Matt and he said he ran the new schematic of Randy's with lead acid batteries that weren't really conditioned and his primaries dropped. I have been using AGM batteries with good results even though they haven't really been conditioned, and I know Randy has been using AGM's also. Carroll, you're using AGM's also aren't you? Has anyone gotten good results with FLA's????? I'm about to run some tests for the skeptical folks and I was going to use FLA's since that is the only kind you can really test Specific Gravity on. I'm gonna look pretty bad if I don't get good results on that test, so NOW I am a little concerned!!! I ran FLA's all the time with the original circuit and no problems, but I can't do a long test with that setup without losing some on the primaries, and I don't want to do that. Now I'm not sure what to do. Got a few days until I can run the test anyway, because I just NOW got my motor/generator all back together with the four coils mounted. I am really happy with the way it turned out.

MAtt,
                  I got that frequency generator but either it came with NO probes or someone had taken them out of the box. I am pissed. Got to go buy some that will attach. I freakin HATE buying stuff at Frys. Every other box is a "return" it seems like, and always missing something. So back to the store I go, only no time to do that today.

Dave
                  Last edited by Turion; 08-02-2013, 11:29 PM.
                  “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”

Comment

• Ravi and conditioning water capacitors

I have had hundreds of hours of conversation with the guy in the UK who first replicated Stanley Meyer - Dave Lawton.
                    He is the guy who Ravi cloned. You can buy the PWM kit built or in parts here:
                    courtiestown01 | eBay

I actually don't think this tech is relevant here but the phase locked loop is available. So those who wish to go down that direction can buy a ready built unit. I don't care how we succeed as long as we do.

Comment

• AGM batteries

Yes Dave, the run I had the other day where my primaries went up in voltage higher than before the run was with some 7 ah AGM batteries. I had conditioned them for a few days on my SSG. The two transducer batteries were also 7 ah AGMs and the buffer battery was a 12 ah AGM that was already sitting there so I used it.

Carroll
                      Just because someone disagrees with you does NOT make them your enemy. We can disagree without attacking someone.

Comment

• Thanks Carroll,

So nobody is running SLA's yet or FLA's that we know of and getting any good results?? Oops! Well, I will be giving it a go too. Hope I have better results than Matt did.

Dave

Comment

• Flooded Lead Acid

Originally posted by Turion View Post
                          Thanks Carroll,

So nobody is running SLA's yet or FLA's that we know of and getting any good results?? Oops! Well, I will be giving it a go too. Hope I have better results than Matt did.

Dave
                          Dave,

My third battery is a flooded lead acid battery... The primaries are sealed lead acid... On my bigger setup I'll be using AGM batteries...

Cheers,

Luther
                          Electrostatic charges manipulating magneto-gravitic streams...

Comment

• Luther,
                            I know that's what you were running with the original 3BGS, and it worked, but now we need to see if it works with the new schematic. Good Luck.

Dave

Comment

• any one for the seesaw

Please believe me it is extremely difficult for me to write these exposure posts .particularly as I may be wrong, but I think not And also understand that this is a very basic battle between good and evil at the very base of existence, It is how Leon Haten viewed these very same forces and although I am not a particularly religious man myself I think I know the difference betwixt good and evil, What I advise you here is to be very careful with the knowledge I impart if you try to amplify it and then keep it “secret” it will do you and yours immeasurable harm for perhaps an eternity I know not the ways of the creator or comprehend the machinations of the universe I do know without doubt that it is at its heart benign to we frail humans and a great force of evil is trying to retain a god given benefit for profit and Evil purpose.
                              This benign state is however vengeful of whispering and secrecy, Only truth, honesty, and open communication will reveal each and every component and its operation. I believe I can see each and every component part of this function I cannot however engineer the last piece . I cannot comprehend the versa mathematics of EPD.(does anyone except EPD)? just fancy he hated computers with such a vengeance he would never even write an email .. now he's doing webinar's .. who would have thought it ? how Quaint.
                              I also seem at a total loss when It comes to trying to explain these things to you good people. Trust me its not for the lack of trying . The magnetic effect I showed , the electrostatic effect the bridge I have explained, the phase reversal harmonic and overtone relationship I have demonstrated … at each revaluation you seem quite determined to grasp the tiny part of the concept which I show you and then fly off in some obscure flight of fancy. I find it excruciating, even though I do it myself.
                              Even the things that are effectively done and dusted and long ago put to bed rear their ugly heads again .
                              As Tesla says you must view the whole circuit …. you all seem quite incapable of doing that simple thing .. It seems rather like watching headless chickens and wondering which can run fastest.
                              So perhaps Its my miserable scribble that lacks, … let me try yet again , bit by bit
                              Jean the PWM you mention has merit , and make no mistake the water fracture system works , It was founded on sound mathematical principles that of very pure sine waves interacting (heterodyne) at a x6 frequency separation it was and is exactly the inverse of what is being done here . A PWM or a function generator is of no use in this situation , It is a total and equal reversal of current in as short a time as possible that is required, it separates the harmonics and the overtones Its well known science .. Its in all quarts crystal theory … I've just demonstrated it .. not the splitting of them because I obviously can't do that with a function generator but the fact that they are so. This is very different to electricity in one dimension and four quadrants where Sine and Cosine rule the day.
                              Edward Leedskalnin tells us electricity is in two half's quarts crystal oscillators can be made to favour harmonic or overtone progression and prove it …. Its what is at the heart of this machine It is the motors job to create the overtone and harmonic separation, It is not perfect , but that’s what it does V= Eb – (Ia Ra) as Ra is tiny V and Eb are almost identical . So please remove from your thinking PWM sine wave or square wave generators function generators .. what is required is a total reversal of current in the fastest time possible … what some call mistakenly “a scalar” that they should all be the same size is taken as read.
                              The whole machine is working as a push pull oscillator . Which is why I kept stressing to balance the bridge at all costs .
                              I don’t know the engineering of the other side .. that is why , no body does in this day and age the science of the linear wave has been buried for over 130 years along with a lot of well meaning honest people we must walk respectfully among the graves of these good people .
                              Imagine for a moment your machine is an enclosed water turbine at the end of a pipe .. in order for the turbine to spin and deliver maximum power the inlet pipe must be the right size and unrestricted .
                              Resonant if you will ….. the outlet arrangement must also be able to convey the same volume of water away from the turbine .. that then is then also be resonant . This then is the two sides of the Bridge
                              if either is lacking the system fails .
                              It is perhaps not the best analogy because of course the 3BGS is actually akin to a pendulum system it sits in the centre, It transmits and receives but like the turbine a restriction on either end will compromise the whole system. It is pointless to simply put more weight on one side of a see saw.
                              Tesla famously drove his pierce Arrow around in the company of his Nephew, there is quite a good description of the event I'm sure most of you have read it, Knowing what we do now It would be outrageous to consider he was using anything but the same Telluric currents and plasma oscillation about the battery that we are.
                              The description tells us the Teslamobile had the wonderful accessory of a six foot pole sticking out of the back how nice …. why ? Of course he could receive telluric current but in order to do so he had to also transmit …. Its the other half of the bridge and unavoidable . Its six foot to match the wave length. He had a much faster oscillator than us.
                              You operate 3BGS some of you know to your cost … you blast a signal out all over the place, its untuned and crude but never the less it has to be there.
                              Antenna theory is quite complex in its own right , commercial equipment is made with an impedance match of 50 ohms , the impedance match to ground is then to all intense and purposes zero.
                              It has been engineered to be so in order to prevent Radio hams and engineers contemplating the balance we now consider ,give them a taste of free energy & they would give it chase just like we are doing, The 50 ohms is quite arbitrary … it is an engineering impedance matching operation.
                              The transmission side of the bridge is “relatively” easy to understand … we know the transverse wave … we know what happens when its tuned resonant into an antenna ( which happens to be bad batteries) It transmits …. well it certainly does that, Classic theory tells us the resonant harmonic wave propagates the electromagnetic wave with some small electrostatic content.
                              The thing is boys and girls you are also receiving the overtone … linear wave …. you do not have the 50 ohm limitation installed by RCA and David Sarnoff in order the obfuscate “free energy”
                              There are things I can suggest that will probably improve matters … one alas is dump the cherished motor I believe it is transmitting the transverse wave into the “bad batteries” putting two batteries there has produced a di-pole its improved things . I don't know anything like as much as I would like to about antenna theory, but in basic terms the higher the frequency the smaller the antenna needs to be . A wire antenna in the low Khz range as our motors are could be in the order of miles long.
                              So IMHO we need to get solid state or even thermionic in order to get into high frequencies.
                              The impedance match of a very simple transmitter needs altering away from stupid 50ohms
                              and then perhaps we can balance …. The transmitted transverse wave (which we know about) and the received telluric wave (which we know next to nothing about) both have an electrostatic and magnetic content …. by trial and error we may match one side of the pipe to the other but it would be so very much easier if we could engineer it so. We are of course trying to bring about a totally “open system” although it may not seem like it to you …. nature seems to work at a phenominal frequency.
                              She'll rush in the front door …. rattle your battery with her wand .. then rush out the back door
                              then she'll repeat the operation in reverse like a child happily at play obstruct either door and you will not have a visitor .
                              Whatever you can do,or dream you can,begin it.Boldness has genius,power and magic in it.Begin it now.

Comment

• WoW man! What a post! I will forget about the PWM then and focus on the bad battery and the motor. As simple as that. Thanks duncan.

Comment

Working...
                                X