Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It has now been over 24 hours, but I need to report that motor number three, which is the one directly connected to the bad battery and the slowest of the three motors, has slowed down since my last report. I would venture to say that it will probably come to a halt within the next couple hours at this rate. How long the other two will continue to run is yet to be determined.

Dave
    “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”
    —Bernhard Haisch, Astrophysicist

Comment

Hi All, Dave Thought I give it try But my motors are all different. The only one that runs is Matts'.
      I have one stock, A modified Matts' and one I put magnets around the armature out of an AC fan. My Ufo motor keeps tearing the brushes away.lol
      Matts' motor turns slow ,but great torque , it only draws 1/2 an amp, even when loaded.
      Tried various arrangements but couldn't get the other two to turn ,only hooked by themself.
      I was using just a dead lawn tractor battery it read 12.06 v when I started ,I'll see where it comes to rest.
      Interesting...artv

Comment

• Motors two and three have come to a complete stop. Motor one is still spinning at what appears to be the same speed it has maintained all along.

Battery one has flipped polarity and is reading -2.3 volts
        Battery 2 is down to 5.6 volts.
        Battery 3 shows less than a volt
        Yet the motor is running at the same speed it was in the video.

Dave
        “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”

Comment

• Dave
          I have been waiting to hear the final outcome of your run with three motors.
          We are almost finished moving, I am looking forward to being able to experiment again, the three motors in series really peaks my interest, just because of what I have seen with this 3 battery setup.

Originally posted by Turion View Post
          Motors two and three have come to a complete stop. Motor one is still spinning at what appears to be the same speed it has maintained all along.

Battery one has flipped polarity and is reading -2.3 volts
          Battery 2 is down to 5.6 volts.
          Battery 3 shows less than a volt
          Yet the motor is running at the same speed it was in the video.

Dave

Comment

• I ended up with a 26 hour run where at least the first motor was running at the same speed the entire time. (for almost 24 hours all THREE motors were) At the end of that time my primaries were down to 3 or 4 volts each. I have since recharged both of them and I notice that where they would only charge to full at around 12.4 or 12. 5 volts, they are now accepting a charge to over 13 volts. So rather than HURT the primaries, this seems to have helped to desulphate them. These are pretty old batteries that have taken a beating over the years as I have run them down to these LOW voltages many times using the 3BGS.

If you run just ONE motor off these batteries, it will suck that battery dry in less than two hours, so I consider that a pretty decent extension of the run time.
            Dave

Comment

• Dave
              That is amazing in my opinion. I am excited to try that setup, I have several 24V wheelchair motors to use. They run fine on 12V just not as fast.
              Thank you for reporting and experimenting.
              Sawt2

I ended up with a 26 hour run where at least the first motor was running at the same speed the entire time. (for almost 24 hours all THREE motors were) At the end of that time my primaries were down to 3 or 4 volts each. I have since recharged both of them and I notice that where they would only charge to full at around 12.4 or 12. 5 volts, they are now accepting a charge to over 13 volts. So rather than HURT the primaries, this seems to have helped to desulphate them. These are pretty old batteries that have taken a beating over the years as I have run them down to these LOW voltages many times using the 3BGS.

If you run just ONE motor off these batteries, it will suck that battery dry in less than two hours, so I consider that a pretty decent extension of the run time.
              Dave

Comment

• liber63 saw some charging of his primaries, which I did NOT see, but I have learned NOT to doubt the differing results folks come up with when they run this thing. Batteries, length and size of wire, almost ANYTHING can affect the results. A couple people, me included, have even had their batteries ice up while running this setup, so have fun with it. It's all about seeing what we can learn.

Dave

Comment

• Originally posted by Turion View Post
                  A couple people, me included, have even had their batteries ice up while running this setup
                  Dave
                  That could be very profound.

At the UK Free Energy Conference in 2007 (or '08, I can't remember which) we were told that certain free energy motor projects had a way of accumulating frost on parts of the motor, the effect increasing with increasing power.

The rate of change of temperature could be an indicator to watch for.

Comment

• Originally posted by Turion View Post
                    liber63 saw some charging of his primaries, which I did NOT see, but I have learned NOT to doubt the differing results folks come up with when they run this thing. Batteries, length and size of wire, almost ANYTHING can affect the results. A couple people, me included, have even had their batteries ice up while running this setup, so have fun with it. It's all about seeing what we can learn.

Dave
                    I would strongly urge you to photograph that icing next time it happens.

Comment

• Unfortunately, that has only happened once in seven years, and I have made quite a few test runs in that time, so chances of me catching it happening again aren't very good. I believe Duncan and at least one other person has seen it also, and Duncan might have been smart enough to video it at the time. I remember he posted something about it.

Dave

Comment

• very interesting

I am home sick today from work. Got a new job that requires 1 hr commute each way so I have lots of money but very little time, the opposite of what I had previously so I have not been able to do anything for some time (my workshop is outdoors).

Anyway, what I was wondering was in regards to the magnetic polarity of the battery was whether we could use a magnet (if it was long enough) to connect to the Positive and the negative posts and see if that effects the magnetic polarity of the battery.

Has anybody tried this? Have no clue how strong it has to be.

Also, this 3 motor setup is very interesting! I only have two motors but when well enough I will try with the two.

So hang in there David, we are all still trying to duplicate results, but for some of us, it just takes time to get where we need to be.

I bow to you as our fearless leader!

Comment

• Last time I talked to Dave he was scared sh*tless. Fearless leader???

LOL

Just bustin balls LOL

Matt

Comment

• GenMode

Just thought I would post this for you all.
                            Bedini's SG, Gen Mode, Splitting The Positive - YouTube

Does this look a little familiar??
                            So it looks like the key to charging the primary back up is to run a load between positives on the SG machines. However it was clearly pointed out that the secondary charged up and then the primary charged up at the end.

If this is the way it is really charged up then I don't think it is an EXTRA ENERGY function, just a re-transferring of power from one battery, back to another.

Almost looks like a magic trick. See my hand? See my other hand?? See it? See it? Well after awhile everyone catches up.

I will try this and see what can come of it. I guess the DC motor could be hooked to a generator also and recover THAT LOAD ENERGY back to the source for faster charging of the primary but fast is not always good for batteries.

The way it was presented using GENMODE was that magically the primary charged up too, WHILE the secondary still kept charging.

Unless a start battery (Like a lawnmower uses) is employed to collect up a quick surface charge the few minute energy transfer will not seem as impressive.

Anyone who has been charging TRUE deep cycles knows that. A true deep cycle battery with all of it's delivery and performance curves require long hours at proper input levels to charge it up sufficiently so power may be retrieved at a known level.

Instead start batteries perform just the opposite. They charge fast and empty fast and if we compare these charges to a true deep cycle thinking we have the power like deep cycles delivers, we are going to be fooled.

I have several 100ah start batteries and some converted to ALUM as well and I wouldn't give you a nickel for them. During the power failures we have here I can only run them for minutes compared to the hours deep cycle battery gives for hours.

Any serious experimenter should change out their cheap lawnmower batteries for the good ones and this way when you make a measurement you won't be making that mistake.

When I see a video now using a start battery I write it off as a novel experiment non practical application.

But I did not know that running a little dc motor between positives would transfer the power back to the primary. That way I don't have to use a battery changer.

These are my views thus far and I might be wrong, I don't know, and if I am corrected so be it. I always enjoy being set straight where I have missed it.

This is the best I can do with what I have witnessed with my SG OSC and wide range of batteries.

Of course the video shows a motor burning up huge amounts of AMPS in a short space zapping up a battery so this is COP less than 1.

Comment

• I posted that video link because I found it interesting that someone was running their SG on the three battery setup.

I have been working on this for almost 8 years now, and I have tried a variety of different kinds of batteries. I have used deep cycle 120 amp hour marine batteries and AAA flashlight batteries. The best results seem to come from AGM batteries. It doesn't matter WHAT their amp hour rating. The times where I have gotten extended runs of weeks or even a month have come using them, but I have had runs of several days with FLA's.

Using smaller batteries it is MUCH easier to tell whether you have something or not. For instance, I know about how long my motor will run on two BRAND NEW 7.5 amp hour AGM batteries before it stops because they are drained. If I can run the setup 10 times longer than that, I know I have something interesting going on. So a "true researcher" doesn't need to use 120 amp hour batteries where you have to run the experiment for days before you know if you are getting any results.

One thing I have come to realize it that what your meter says means NOTHING when you are running this setup. I have had the meter read 2 or three volts on the battery, and when I disconnect it from the system the voltage will jump up to 12.3 or 4 and climb up from there. I have had the battery go negative and continue to run loads.

I have discharged batteries down to less than a volt time after time, which should ruin them, and have had them charge back up to over 13 volts and hold charge. Not just a surface charge either.

You have to know what "Good" batteries will do with the motor you are using, but once you do it is fairly easy to tell when you've got something special happening, especially in those cases where your voltages go up on the primaries.

Dave

Comment

• Three batteries is special because the third battery is reversed in series with the other two. This gives you 24 volts on one side of the motor and a 12 volt potential (if battery 3 is dead) on the other side of the motor. The current moving from the high side to the low side runs the motor, which acts as a generator and outputs additional current.

Comment

Working...
                                X