• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just playing a hunch!

Check out a device running on waves out of the air...no power required
    How to Make a Foxhole Radio - YouTube
    Dave

How to Make a Foxhole Radio - YouTube
    Very ingenious those guys David however as Velacreations says its quite feeble, incidentally it doesn’t even really need the coil, just try a germanium diode into a crystal earpiece and you'll hear something . There's a few things I'd like you to consider the first is.. this is an abortion of a radio system that is incapable of transmitting high power It is the transverse wave electro magnetic radio system the world has been forced to accept.
    as opposed to the much faster linear wave electro static wireless system that Tesla intended. Which actually gains power in transmission It is obvious why that had to be destroyed , here is a circuit equivalent to the above running also detuned and using the universes linear waves to supply power
    Free electricity - YouTube
    Not much power of course because its detuned . However From this circuit and Tesla's and all the others we can see that unlike the crappy Radio system the wireless system has an extremely high antenna input impedance (just like your battery) some times the natural resonant point where Linear wireless waves rush into an “accepter” circuit is found by accident here's one of the forum members who it seems has been dumbfounded by it for 30 odd years
    http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...nt-energy.html
    Other folks manage a far more intimate exchange with the linear wave in one form or another
    HowStuffWorks "How Spontaneous Human Combustion Works"
    Of course It isn't taught and its unlikely anyone reading this will have even an inkling of the maths and science to deal with the linear wave , (That’s what buried and secret means) Here is Eric Dollard describing the wave which I believe the battery is receiving (1 of 6)
    Part 1 of 6: Eric Dollard Tesla Longitudinal wave Energy SBARC Ham Radio with Chris Carson - YouTube
    You also undoubtedly noticed that the transducer used at the end of the fox hole radio is a crystal earpiece this is because of the crystals very high impedance . Guess what’s in your “bad battery”
    lots of lead sulphate crystals
    Lead(II) sulfate - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    are you willing to bet against me that they aren't doing the reverse in response to the linear wave in the “bad battery” and generating power just like the lighter in your BBQ (ish)?
    If I'm correct the nearest proved working system (as tested by the US navy) is that of Henry Moray
    if you feel inclined to see what he used for a Transducer I think you'll find its also a crystal (naturally its an unknown one from a fairy chariot in some remote land that’s impossible to ever find again) don’t you just love dis info ? I wont be rushing to Sweden in a hurry anyway.
    Here's Henry..
    Thomas Henry Moray: The Sea of Energy ~ Excerpts of technical factoids & illustrations of the Moray Radiant Energy Receiver
    And here's Henry’s Book
    http://www.free-energy-info.co.uk/P26.pdf
    Perhaps if I'm even partially correct you start to see the importance of the .. “Naughty bad pesky” battery, Its a/ part of a high impedance antenna system and its b/ a high power crystal transducer.
    Of these two its obviously the transducer action that many people are trying all sorts of experiments to stabilize and reproduce.
    I've never got so annoyed with a thing that actually fixes batteries that are absolutly officially beyond hope before!
    More on the linear wave …. (remember the one that doesn't exsist which is now being forced into use because its the only electrical system capable of driving huge TV screens fast enough)
    https://vimeo.com/41021469
    PS It also starts to make sense that the capacitor system suggested running with “conditioned batteries” could well work, conditioned batteries as I understand it from a JB lecture are assumed to have a crystal lattice formed on the battery plate, also If I remember correctly the plate is a different colour because of same … but I'm happy to be corrected.
    Last edited by Duncan; 12-31-2012, 01:09 PM.
    Whatever you can do,or dream you can,begin it.Boldness has genius,power and magic in it.Begin it now.

Comment

• New Test

Originally posted by Turion View Post
      GlenWV,
      I would hang on to that one that never let your motor start. It's what we've been looking for to use in the battery modification experiments we've got going. AND, you could just leave it connected for as long as you can stand to do so. Eventually the motor might come on. It might take overnight though.

Dave
      Greetings:

I tried a bad 17 AH sealed LAB from a UPS that I picked up yesterday connected to a 1.5 hp 100 VDC motor and it worked. B1 & B2 are 200 AH LABs.

Changing the motor and the bad battery did the trick. The motor waited a few minutes and took off.

A 0.5 hp 120 VAC motor was connected to M1 as a load (M2). The wires from the brushes on M2 were taken to caps and the voltage fed to the input on a SG3524 based Bedini charger. The charger raised a 3K AH battery bank 0.6 volts today.

When the load on M2 is disconnected, M1 runs very fast.

Again, air core coils were used to load the bad battery. With no load on M2, the motor screamed. Connecting the caps to the M2 outpur slowed things back down.

Connecting the primary of a 120/240 to 48 volt transformer really brought the voltage down on the bad battery to the 0.9 range. The system seems to like running the the 2 volt range - give or take a bit.

M2 decided to break loose from it's moorings, so I changed to another bad 17 AH battery while making a new couplingg and nailing things back down. I'll let this run overnight and see how she plays.

You may be on to something about letting the North Star 100AH battery sit connected overnight. That thought drifted through my mind while playing with the setup today. I had another one of those outside, so I brought it in last night. We'll make another setup and give that a shot. Big batteries may just take more time.

You folks have a Happy New Year!!

glen

Comment

• On scalar waves

Hello All,
        I came across an article titled, The Tesla Howitzer, by anonymous, attached to the website, Index of /. The site is unusual in that there is no browser interface for the home page..just an index on the Apache server. I found very good articles and a number of free energy circuit designs with clear analysis of how the circuits work.
        The article focused on scalar waves and I thought repeating the main the idea might be useful here.
        "Rigorously, all vector fields are two-point functions and thus decomposable into two scalar fields, as Whittaker showed in 1903.
        It follows that any vector wave can be decomposed into two scalar waves. By implication, therefore, a normal transverse EM vector wave, e.g., must simply be two coupled scalar (Tesla) waves-and these scalars independently would be longitudinal if uncoupled.
        An ordinary transverse EM vector wave is thus two pair-coupled Tesla scalar longitudinal waves, and only a single special case of the much more fundamental electromagnetics discovered by Nikola Tesla."

The article went on to suggest that scalar waves can be made to interfere constructively by earthquakes that behave like interferometers, which produce some of the wierd lights that have been observed around quakes. One of the contributing phenomena, the author proposes, is the piezoelectric effect of quartz in the rock when pressures mount.

I began to wonder if the sulphate crystals in the dead battery had any piezoelectric effect and whether that effect might be involved in the "mysterious energy" observed in the 3BS. The idea is interesting in that, not only might the dead battery function as a dipole, but it may be an interferometer as well. To Duncan: there's Fourier again.
        Obie

Comment

• Glen.
          During your runs did your primaries hold steady or lose voltage? CAn you compare that loss or gain to what your batt bank gained?

Dave
          “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”
          —Bernhard Haisch, Astrophysicist

Comment

• Originally posted by Obie View Post
            Hello All,
            I came across an article titled, The Tesla Howitzer, by anonymous, attached to the website, Index of /. The site is unusual in that there is no browser interface for the home page..just an index on the Apache server. I found very good articles and a number of free energy circuit designs with clear analysis of how the circuits work.
            The article focused on scalar waves and I thought repeating the main the idea might be useful here.
            "Rigorously, all vector fields are two-point functions and thus decomposable into two scalar fields, as Whittaker showed in 1903.
            It follows that any vector wave can be decomposed into two scalar waves. By implication, therefore, a normal transverse EM vector wave, e.g., must simply be two coupled scalar (Tesla) waves-and these scalars independently would be longitudinal if uncoupled.
            An ordinary transverse EM vector wave is thus two pair-coupled Tesla scalar longitudinal waves, and only a single special case of the much more fundamental electromagnetics discovered by Nikola Tesla."

The article went on to suggest that scalar waves can be made to interfere constructively by earthquakes that behave like interferometers, which produce some of the wierd lights that have been observed around quakes. One of the contributing phenomena, the author proposes, is the piezoelectric effect of quartz in the rock when pressures mount.

I began to wonder if the sulphate crystals in the dead battery had any piezoelectric effect and whether that effect might be involved in the "mysterious energy" observed in the 3BS. The idea is interesting in that, not only might the dead battery function as a dipole, but it may be an interferometer as well. To Duncan: there's Fourier again.
            Obie
            Hi Obie Just as you say the linear wave is also made of two components , Just seems to be natures way to do it in pairs doesn't it ?
            Anyway The maths and physics of the linear wave I find a bit of a chew a few hours of EPDs workings send me off to bed in blinkers!
            However Prof. Konstantin Meyl has mapped and mathematically proved the second component you conjecture. One being a “far field” the other being a “near field” Prof Meyl suggests one field has electro static properties whilst the other is magnetic in nature.
            I did write to the prof some time ago pointing out some contradictions being assumed on this forum.
            In return he replied that he was essentially a theoretical physicist using experiments only to support his theories. however he did point out that before publishing, his proofs have been examined and double checked by many top flight mathematicians and physicists around the world. Professors of Konstantins stature don't like being left with egg on their face!
            The Prof is a huge fan of Tesla but points out that Tesla was an experimental physicist a very different beast altogether. I guess we are right on the cusp here,I suspect this wave and its force has been known of since Tesla's time , However Its been suppressed and hidden. Mainstream science and teaching institutions indeed society its self has been altered in order to keep it buried.
            This is rather a long interview Obie but if you have the time you'll see the Prof admit to a proven COP>1000 upon receiving a linear power wave. You'll also see he explains this second component.
            https://vimeo.com/41021469
            I guess over the years Obie lots of researchers have uncovered and used this free universal power source, only for them or their system to be crushed. I guess the main ambition now is not proof of “is there FE “we know without doubt that there is. It is to alter the present evil regime founded on lies murder and deception this power source must be made easily available in large amounts to all. That... is the thrust and ambition of this thread .Although Its specifically a power source we are researching the indications are there is very much more connected to the linear wave. The conjecture I put forward is simply that and Its very secondary to peoples hands on determined experimentation and reports. Every time some one builds researches or tries part of this system another snow ball rolls.
            Well done GlenWV the attempt implies trust in what all these guys are saying. I hope you are lucky enough to be in "the zone" quickly if not for the determination to try!!
            Whatever you can do,or dream you can,begin it.Boldness has genius,power and magic in it.Begin it now.

Comment

• Run results .... so far...

Glen.
              During your runs did your primaries hold steady or lose voltage? CAn you compare that loss or gain to what your batt bank gained?

Dave
              Greetings:

I did a quick check on the system before leaving for work. The source batteries are holding steady and M2 is generating @ around 18vdc. Again, removing the M2 output from the caps causes M1 to increase in speed. M2 voltage increases to the 44 vdc area until reconnected to the caps.

M2 output is going into the SG3524 based Bedini charger connected to a battery bank outside.

I removed one field coil from across the Bad Battery to raise the voltage a little. We'll see how that worked this evening.

glen

Note: I'm going through the old posts and making a doc that I can print out for a guide. Some video links no longer work, the big thing is that I'd like to see Matt's schematic(s). thanks, gl.

Comment

• Schematic of what? Give the post and I'll do my best.

Matt

Comment

• GlenWV,

I believe the longest anyone has had this thing up and running without the bad battery charging and the whole setup stopping working has been a couple days. At least with the BASIC system as we have outlined it here. So if you get it to go beyond that, you may have something. Let us know how it's going. I for one am rootin' for ya. If you get the chance, shoot some video and post to Youtube and send us all a link. We'd love to see what you've got going.

We need the folks like you who are seeing some success to measure results and post them. Until we have some quality documentation there are always going to be those who say this doesn't really work. I have really never taken the time to do that when I've had it working, because it is so OBVIOUS that you are getting more out than you're putting in I wasn't worried about documenting. Silly me. I thought people would just believe my wild claims of a free energy device. LOL.

Dave
                  “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”

Comment

• Evening update

GlenWV,

I believe the longest anyone has had this thing up and running without the bad battery charging and the whole setup stopping working has been a couple days. At least with the BASIC system as we have outlined it here. So if you get it to go beyond that, you may have something. Let us know how it's going. I for one am rootin' for ya. If you get the chance, shoot some video and post to Youtube and send us all a link. We'd love to see what you've got going.

We need the folks like you who are seeing some success to measure results and post them. Until we have some quality documentation there are always going to be those who say this doesn't really work. I have really never taken the time to do that when I've had it working, because it is so OBVIOUS that you are getting more out than you're putting in I wasn't worried about documenting. Silly me. I thought people would just believe my wild claims of a free energy device. LOL.

Dave
                    Greetings:

@Matthew: The schematic I was looking for on one of your posts had to do with the use of multiple bad batteries with the inverter attached and lighting bulbs. I went back and 'really' watched the videos you posted on this and pretty much see what you did. I'll give this a try in a day or two. You also mentiioned a pdf file on the Radiant Energy Collector, or something like that. I went back and got that too. (More to play with!!)

@Dave: The changes that I made this morning got me out of the zone, so my source batteries were down this evening. The generator, M2, was still putting out around 15 volts but M1 & M2 were turning slow. I disconnected the circuit and put the source batteries on charge.
                    You are correct about documentation. Now that I have something that works, I'll start documenting more thoroughly.

Pictures I can get. Video will have to be figured out. Only have dial-up at home.

Great stuff!

glen

Comment

• You should keep your bad battery shorted out when not in use so it doesn't repair itself

Comment

• bad bad ... naughty battery

It very clear that many guys are chasing after a method to stabilise that splendid “Bad battery” once its got off The naughty step that is! It seems very likely to me for the reasons above that the crystal formation is probably responsible in some way. One of the possibilities that comes to the fore front particularly as David mentioned that the anonymous contributor used “conditioned batteries” with the capacitor system is that there is a much harder resilient “crystal lattice” formed by what we and many thousands who have built SSGs know by the euphemism of “conditioned batteries” (Wow that Bedini guys responsible for a lot of sleepless nights … well done John! )
                        I also recall that JB considered that capacitors also became “conditioned” although as far as I know science makes no provision for this “conditioned” structure . I Recalled JB did a demonstration showing the condition of a plate in a/ A conditioned battery and b/A none conditioned battery
                        I was sure It was part of the Energy from the vacuum series, (perhaps it is and I haven’t found it yet) I obviously have a hope that this structure could remain stable. Although I could not find the Energy from the vacuum DVD I did find the clip and comment on the condition mouldering in the energetic archives since circa 2008 thanks to John Bedini's assistant Rick Friedrich the clip remains current. I link to the thread instead of the you tube clip because perhaps some of those members may yet be able to progress our understanding of “conditioning” what it is, and how it works!
                        I make no apology for dredging this up from the past
                        .http://www.energeticforum.com/john-b...html#post22263

Comment

• Originally posted by Turion View Post
                          You should keep your bad battery shorted out when not in use so it doesn't repair itself
                          I am doing the setup with a small 12v motor and a piece of wood attached as a load but my primaries are going down. Should I leave the bulb attached on B3 while motor is running?
                          Thanks

Comment

• You need to match the load on the motor with the load on batt 3, so the load on the motor must be a constant load. So yes, the bulb should remain while running the motor. Did you follow the steps in post #1 to make sure you have a good "bad" battery?

Comment

• Originally posted by Turion View Post
                              You need to match the load on the motor with the load on batt 3, so the load on the motor must be a constant load. So yes, the bulb should remain while running the motor. Did you follow the steps in post #1 to make sure you have a good "bad" battery?
                              No I will see that post again.
                              Thanks.

Comment

• I rewrote the first post on this thread. Hopefully it will be more informative on how to begin working with this setup. But I can't help but keep coming back to one aspect of my original bad battery that we have YET to see in any of the bad batteries we have worked with here, although I do believe a couple folks have mentioned seeing something similar. It is this.

With my original bad battery when the switch was thrown the voltage would jump to 24 volts. It would slowly go down to 18 volts and the motor would come on. It would continue to go on down to around 9 volts and then the motor would shut off, the voltage would jump back to 24, and the cycle would repeat.

What inside the battery could cause this to happen??? That is what we need to understand, because THAT was what made my original battery work. A connection that somehow became disconnected, but would become connected again? (Like the float in a toilet...when it raises to a certain level it shuts off the water?)

Which I believe focuses us back on the voltage reading for battery 3.
                                When it measures 24 volts, what is this really a measure of?
                                When it drops to 18 volts and the motor starts, what is this really a measure of?
                                When it dropped to 9 (on my original) what was this a measurement of? And WHY haven't we seen that in ANY of our replications? What was so unusual about that particular "miracle" battery?
                                How do we MAKE THAT HAPPEN in our replications.

Dave

Comment

Working...
                                X