X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3 kW Free-Energy Generator

Originally posted by Gedfire View Post
    Crossreferencing.......

Seem to be the principle behind Dr. Schwartz of Newark Energy (Hey Kelly, I have not seen this in your Free Energy Encyclopedia pdf).Here is the video link:
    ERR Fluxgenerator selfrunning 3 KW Free Energy generator - YouTube

and Dr. Schwartz Free Energy Electromagnetic Generator - YouTube

Then below are pics from the video....similar stuff to Zilano schematics? Check it out.

Ged
    Hi Gedfire,

Apologies for the delay in responding to you - I have been away for two weeks where I had no reliable internet connection.

As it happens, my pdf is not an encyclopedia but instead is a collection of designs which I happen to believe work as described and which the reader has some chance of replicating. Dr Schwartz's device has extensive electronic circuitry weighing eight pounds and a major printed circuit board. If you can provide me with that circuitry and the operating principles, then I would be able to include the design, but without that information, how can it be replicated? Also, the complex layered plate sandwich/integral coil construction is likely to be outside the scope of the average constructor.

So, for those reasons, I can't see it being included in my pdf.

Patrick

Comment

• Changing minds through experience.

Originally posted by Patrick Kelly View Post
      Hi Zilano,

As you do not appear to have a private message option, I have to post this on the open forum.

I am more than pleased that you have started posting again on this forum as your contributions are very helpful and thought provoking.

If you are willing, I should like to combine with you to produce two sets of documentation. One, a detailed, step-by-step guide to building a starter Don Smith device with explanations of how to choose the components, construct the circuit, tune and troubleshoot the design along with safety warnings for inexperienced people just starting work with high voltages.

The second, a similar style covering your most interesting longitudinal wave dual split copper cylinder design. The objective with both of these is to give the average constructor a starting point where a high degree of confidence in success can be expected.

In passing, it is a matter of complete indifference to me what age you are, what sex you are, what nationality you are, or whether or not you have built devices which work, as I am more than happy to receive high quality information from any source.

If you are willing to cooperate in this documentation work, would you please e-mail me direct at engpjk@yahoo.co.uk so that we can exchange documents as e-mail attachments.

Thanks,

Patrick Kelly
      Dear Mr. Kelly
      I've been a fan for years. Thanks for the great work.
      Your offer to create a Don Smith replication tutorial is very generous.
      I think these larger scale replications are the thing that will change people's minds and beliefs.
      Please keep us apprised of your progress.
      Thank You
      Stephen Brown
      Potential, is a terrible thing to waste.

Comment

• Originally posted by Farmhand View Post
        Hi Vidbid, the kacher and collector setup would need to be well over C.O.P 1
        to be able to work. Meaning both would need to be over C.O.P. 1 separately.

When the starter kacher is de-energized the collector would need to collect
        more than it produces.

What is it that makes you think it does or can ?

Another thing with that arrangement is- what happens if another collector coil
        is used to take power from the kacher ? I think the radiations will be less if
        the setup is loaded with an output coil. What is the purpose of the kacher in
        this situation without the plate collector ? Is it there just to provide radiations
        for the collector ? Or is it doing something before the collector is used ?

What is the purpose of your setup what will it do if it works where is the
        output ? It will be very interesting if it does work to run itself. I don't think
        the car coil would cause resonance on the Tesla coil quite the same as the
        kacher circuit does though. Good luck.

I think dragon is mainly showing that the collector works. The kacher is just
        there to provide copious radiations or capacitive input.

--------------

To all, the copper tube device I built the tube was too large for the coil i think
        and it didn't work. I might get back to it later. I know it can work because of
        the kacher experiment's on OU.com, but without the very accurate frequency
        and the correct copper I think it will be under C.O.P. 1, for sure.

Cheers
        Thanks, Farmhand, for looking at the design and offering your input.

I would like to increase the surface area of the Center Copper Plate.

Regards,

Vidbid
        Regards,

VIDBID

Comment

• No offtopic posts please

Hi all.
          First off: Thanks to all contributors.You guys rock !

Second and very important : A big please to all:
          Please do not go offtopic with your posts.
          It makes the things very difficult for newcomers here as well as for others too.
          Instead, just open a new topic with info you desire to post.
          If you need help at your topic, than just drop a pm to some members you think
          can help you or contribute to your new topic.You can pm to me too: you will be welcomed
          Quoting is important to make a point in your post, but please do not quote the whole
          post when the point you refer to is just a few lines of a post.
          Thanks for reading - keep reseaching guys.

@Vidbid
          Nice to see you at this topic.we need your insights here
          << BP Ultimate + Shell-V Power + Allies (opec) = the Ultimate Power Aligators to Suck People`s Blood !-! >>

Comment

• Nst

Hi Farmhand
            I have got most of my parts together to start building but i need a bit of help,
            I have decided to go with a 555 timer for my NST but i have a problem with the
            duty cycle can you perhaps advice me on what the optimal duty cycle should be.
            I thank you in advance.
            Best Johan

Comment

• Possible documentation

Originally posted by Stephen Brown View Post
              Dear Mr. Kelly
              I've been a fan for years. Thanks for the great work.
              Your offer to create a Don Smith replication tutorial is very generous.
              I think these larger scale replications are the thing that will change people's minds and beliefs.
              Please keep us apprised of your progress.
              Thank You
              Stephen Brown
              Hi Stephen,

Thank you for your kind words. However, I am just a writer and any thanks should be directed to the people who supply the information and not the writer. IF (and it is a VERY big if) Zilano chooses to join in this venture, then the thanks goes exclusively to Zilano. No input from Zilano means that I will be unable to document.

Patrick

Comment

• The gathered requirements regarding zilano copper tube setup can now be found here in dropbox.
                Same location the hints for home brew HV pulse capacitors
                I will update them if new notions available.

Voltage measurements following soon.

For you to know what basic tests I am planning:
                - I intend to test my caps later on for severe pulsing as there is a setup from Don without any coil applied.
                - On the other hand those notions regarding 3 plate capacitors and AV plug suggest that a capacitor of smaller value can be pulsed and and a big normal capacitor in parallel enhances the gain severely.
                Last edited by JohnStone; 04-20-2012, 11:00 PM.
                Experts spend hours a day in order to question their doing while others stopped thinking feeling they were professionals.

Comment

• Originally posted by African View Post
                  duty cycle can you perhaps advice me on what the optimal duty cycle should be....
                  Hi Johan and all experimenters with less experience,

You did not specify your exact application. 555 with NST -> confused. So let's assume you intend to drive an ignition coil or a FB transformer of TV type.

Sorry to tell you that choosing the duty cycle is not a simple answer. It depends an your setup.
                  - It is safer to start with minimum duty cycle.(see hints for measurement below)

- Then you might increase the duty cycle while the maximum amperage at end of cycle will increase as well. The amperage increses quite linearly with the on time. Along this the output voltage i.e. of a FB or ignition coil will increase as well. The more amps you stop suddenly in the end the more output voltage you get. You very probably will need cooling.
                  - You can't drive the duty cycle in excess because there is a maximum amp value your transistor or FET will support - depending on type and quality of base / gate control.
                  - Please understand that a transistor is a current amplifier and you need to suppert a certain base current in order to supprt a certain cllector current. Ratio might be i.e 40. As the base emitter junction has a parasitic capacitance inparallel it is essential to drive the base actively low in order to speed up the switching off. The result will be more output voltage and less heat. The NE555 will be fine for first trials.

- A FET is voltage to resistance amplifier and proper voltage is necessary in order to get low losses at drain/source area. Unfortunately FETs own a relatively high gate capacitance. For fast switching (= high output voltage) you need to drive for short time very high current for switch on / switch off respectively. There are ready made semiconductors available for this purpose. Unfortunately the gate capacitor tends to oscillate with the inductance of the wiring giving poor results. Theses oscillations are tuned away with an adapted series resistor (i.e. 10 Ohm). The NE555 will be fine for first trials.

- If you apply a too long duty cycle the coil will give way to more and more current but the valve (transistor / FET) will refuse to conduct it. The voltage (collector/emitter / drains /source ) will increase, losses will increase and you will not get more output voltage. It will get worse because your valve will get slow at switching at overload. You tend to kill your valve suddenly.

- The safe area of operation is if you get out the maximum voltage and then rduce your duty cycle a bit. There ist a sweet spot.

- You might make use of a cheap electronic automotive ignition driver module from the scrap yard. They are very rugged and optimzed for this purpose. Thy might be restricted in maximum frequency because no car will fire with 40 KHz. They will very probably will do up to 2 or 5 KHz.

- Please understand that operating transitions is a completely other animal than lazy swith on and off. I do not want to disappoint you at all Try your bare 555 but keep in mind that there are additional effects therin . If you know them in advance you will optimize and debug your setup faster.

- You might decide to test your setup with a neon or
                  alternatively
                  with a chain of 1N4007 to a HV cap. Build a voltage devider 100:1 ca. 1 or 10 MOhm and connect it to your meter. For short measurement you connect the voltage devider with the meter to your cap. Please make shure you discharge the cap before any measurement.

If you need more info please PM me.

BTW: My WINDOZE just decided to restart after an update but surprizingly my reply reappeared after that action So enjoy it an learn
                  Last edited by JohnStone; 04-20-2012, 10:11 PM.
                  Experts spend hours a day in order to question their doing while others stopped thinking feeling they were professionals.

Comment

• Ignition coil reverse operation - CDI

We intend to produce HV pulses being short, high voltage with very very fast rise property. The HV pulse at switch off time is not the best method known.

Ignition coils can be driven in reverse in the sense that you charge a small capacitor out of rectified mains frequency (or stepup converter) and discharge it through a coil / SCR. You get the output spark at this ignition time when switch on.
                    wikipedia:
                    "A CDI system has a short charging time, a fast voltage rise (between 3 ~ 10 kV/μs) compared to typical inductive systems (300 ~ 500 V/μs) and a short spark duration limited to about 50-80 µs."
                    To add: normal spark time is 0.5 up to 2 ms.
                    So this (CDI) is what we want to have for severe radiant kicking.

Many motorcycles make use of this technology so there is a chance to get a module from scrap.

Examples of circuits:
                    An example for a CDI circuit:
                    another
                    another
                    another
                    another
                    simplest circuit scroll down
                    Application note from STM
                    another

BTW: see the pic there. Left normal spark and right hand spark with prallel cap. There we see what Tesla stated regarding the cap before spark gap.

Comment

• Originally posted by African View Post
                      Hi Farmhand
                      I have got most of my parts together to start building but i need a bit of help,
                      I have decided to go with a 555 timer for my NST but i have a problem with the
                      duty cycle can you perhaps advice me on what the optimal duty cycle should be.
                      I thank you in advance.
                      Best Johan
                      EDIT: My bad I answered before I read John's reply.

Do you have a ferrite core ? I would start with about 10% then adjust to
                      more if needed 25 % would probably give good power. I think you'll need to
                      heat sink the transistor. Talking duty % can be troublesome because 10% at
                      10 Khz is a different time to 10% at 20 Khz.

I really think an NST should be excited with AC or an inverter circuit (2 primaries one
                      fed backwards or center tapped with almost 50/50 duty), whereas a flyback
                      uses DC pulse input.

Just to show the transformer winding plan here is what I mean.
                      this one is excited by inverter type circuit.
                      ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting

This one is pulsed one way DC only to get the flyback.
                      ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting

I should order a ferrite or iron powder core piece for my setup, I've been meaning to.

My cheap little neon power supply I bought for $15.00 fried. It didn't last very long.

Cheers
                      Last edited by Farmhand; 04-21-2012, 12:06 AM.

Comment

• Dual Capacitive Radiant Collector V1.0

A new design that I'm working on:

Regards,

Vidbid
                        Regards,

VIDBID

Comment

• Dcrc V1.2.1

Upgrade: Captrets to be near to the Tesla Coils:

Regards,

Vidbid

PS: My regards to windfilter for posting his video:

SMOV0006_MPEG_.mpg - YouTube

Video Description:

In this video I show the use of a 3 plate capacitor for collecting radiant energy. The normal terminals of the capacitor have diodes forming an AV plug which is connected to earth ground. The metal case of the capacitor is the 3rd plate and is connected to the antenna, in this case a copper plate. There is a circuit running that excites the batteries and when the plate is placed between the batteries it picks up the energy and charges the cap to a high voltage. When the voltage is high enough it jumps the spark gap and feeds the discharge through an automotive ignition coil which the results are obvious. The capacitor is being charged to around 1kv and the conversion into the primary creates 3-4 amps flowing through the ignition coil. The circuit creating the resonant signal uses 200ma at 24 volts and operates at 1.095 Mhz.
                          and to whomever for the battery exciter circuit:

and also to posters:

1. http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...tml#post188836

2. http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...tml#post188812

3. http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...tml#post188818
                          Last edited by vidbid; 04-21-2012, 02:49 PM. Reason: Added more content
                          Regards,

VIDBID

Comment

• IF ANYBODY IS INTERESTED HERE IS AN UPDATE OF THE DON SMITH SUIT CASE DEVICE THAT I HAVE BUILT AND IT WORKS IT STILL NEEDS FINE TUNING BUT IT WORKS.I USED MINNI COIL BOBBINS I GOT FROM ALLELECTRONICS ON THE WEB. BUT THIS SCHEMATIC SHOWS EXACTLY HOW TO REPLICATE I WOULD THINK LARGER COILS SUCH AS L1 5' AND L2 320' WOULD WORK JUST AS WELL AS MY MINNI COILS @ 5" & 320". AND YES IT DOES NOT HAVE CAPACITORS. i TRIED USING A SMALL VARIABLE BUT WORKED BETTER WITHOUT. ALL I DID WAS TAKE 5" AS MY L1 AND DIVIDE THAT .25 THEN TAKE THE ANSWER AND DIVIDE BY .25 AND THEN DIVIDE THAT BY .25 AND I GOT 320" FOR L2 THEN WOUND L2 FIRST ON MINI BOBBIN AHD L1 ON TOP OF L2 i HOPE THIS HELPS SOMEONE.THESE MINI BOBBINS COST $5.00 FOR 200 IF THERE IS ANY INTEREST.

BEST WISHES
                            SLOW-N-EASY
                            Attached Files

Comment

• Nst

JohnStone, Farmhand.

Thank you for the information It is much appreciated, and for other beginners
                              like me, here is some nifty electronic calculators on this site.(mostly freeware)

Downloads - Calculators/Info

I am using this one Electronics Assistant.

Best to all
                              Johan

Comment

• Originally posted by SLOW-N-EASY View Post
                                .... L1 5' AND L2 320' WOULD WORK JUST AS WELL AS MY MINNI COILS @ 5" & 320". AND YES IT DOES NOT HAVE CAPACITORS. i TRIED USING A SMALL VARIABLE BUT WORKED BETTER WITHOUT. ALL I DID WAS TAKE 5" AS MY L1 AND DIVIDE THAT .25 THEN TAKE THE ANSWER AND DIVIDE BY .25 AND THEN DIVIDE THAT BY .25 AND I GOT 320" FOR L2 THEN WOUND L2 FIRST ON MINI BOBBIN AHD L1 ON TOP OF L2 i HOPE THIS HELPS SOMEONE.THESE MINI BOBBINS COST $5.00 FOR 200 IF THERE IS ANY INTEREST.

BEST WISHES
                                SLOW-N-EASY
                                Hi,
                                your sharing is very much appreciated!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                                Please help for more details!

1. What bulb do you use? rated V,A

2. Full light there as rated V/A?

3. What component did you insert between bulb and ground? Is it an earth connector as plug in?

4. Your inverter is air core ? and somehow a replication of your tesla transformer?

5. Are you shure you have no diode before output inverter? Given we get AC out of L2 the transistors are BE junction in reverse half time (5V allowed!)

6. I understand you used Tesla reverse design. But please elaborate more details regarding coil design.

L1: 30 turns, 320" wire length on ? / wire diameter? / diameter core?
                                L2: 26 turns, 5" wire length on ? / wire diameter? /diameter core?

- bifilar?
                                - wound with space or wire near wire
                                - wire diameter
                                - calculation presented not clear

7. Very intersting - your spark design. It has groung connection while sparking!

8. What frequency does the NST emit?

9. Still not clear how this voltage devider of DON-type works. Might be true that L2 supports the exciting of electrons (via 3000 Ohm) and the earth supplys the power (via 1 Ohm). Anyway this is not established science!

Please forgive my plurality of questions and lag of understanding. I am electrified by your setup posted and want to learn!!!!
                                rgds John
                                Last edited by JohnStone; 04-21-2012, 08:19 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X