Donald Smith Devices too good to be true

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don Smith Suit Case Self Run

HERE'S MY LATES BUILD. I'M STILL AJUSTING RESISTIORS ANS THINGS. BUT IT PUTS OUT LIGHT. I USED AN INTERNET PROGRAM TO CALCULATE THE VOLTAGE DIVIDER BUT IS NOT THE VOLTAGE I WAS LOOKING FOR. NEEDS TO BE EXPERIMENTED WITH TO GET IT RIGHT. I'LL HAVE BUY SOME MORE HV RESISTORS TO DO THAT.

Comment

• Sorry Didn't Put The Schematic In
      Attached Files

Comment

• Hows It Going African

I PURCHASE THE COIL BOBBINS AT All Electronics | Electronic and Electro-Mechanical Parts and Supplies at Discount Prices. THEY HAD ALOT OF THEM A FEW DAYS AGO. THEY BUY SURPLUS ELECTRONIC PARTS AND RESELL THEM. THE ONE'S I PURCHASED WERE $5.00 FOR 200. AND YOU CAN BY AS MANY AS YOU WANT 1000S OR MORE IF NEEDED.

Comment

• spark gap

Hi SLOW-N-EASY,

there is one point in your schematics i don't understand:
          You always draw an earth ground into the centre of your spark gap. What does that mean? Is one side of the spark gap connected to ground?
          Originally posted by SLOW-N-EASY View Post
          ....I HAVE PICTURES ON MY CAMERA PHONE IF SOMEONE CAN TELL ME HOW TO GET IT ON COMPUTER. ...
          Can not a neighbor's boy or somebody help you there? It would be great, if you could post the photos. Do you have a cable to connect phone and computer? Did you ever connect them?
          Last edited by marxist; 04-22-2012, 04:34 AM.

Comment

• Hey Marxist

The Spark Gap Has Another Post In The Middle And Some Of Theses

Devices That Being Shown Including Mine Will Not Work Without It.

If You Can't Get A Spak Gap To Fire In 1 Of Your Builds Try A Third

Post Or Screw Or Nail Even Connected Ground And It Might Just Work.

My Nst Will Not Firer A Spark Gap Unless I Gound A Third Post In The Middle

I Will Go By A Computer Store Here Maybe They Can Help. So I Can

post pictues of my builds.

I started doing the third post in the middle when I saw mr.cleans vid and I

could not get my device to fire a spark gap.when i did that it fired.

Next time if your sg will not work try it.

Take care
            Last edited by SLOW-N-EASY; 04-22-2012, 05:13 AM.

Comment

• Don Smith Suit Case Device

Hi SLOW-N-EASY,

Thanks for your post.

I have a question concerning the inverter or what is being called the transistor oscillator for 60 Hz by either Smith or Kelly. In your diagram, do you have the inverter being powered directly by the L2 coil?

Original drawing by SLOW-N-EASY: http://img580.imageshack.us/img580/9...asedeviceu.jpg

Notice in this design that Smith has the inverter running off of DC.

Regards,

Vidbid
              Last edited by vidbid; 04-22-2012, 07:47 AM. Reason: Additional Content
              Regards,

VIDBID

Comment

• Bobbins

Hi SLOW-N-EASY

All is good thanks hope the same there.
                I am in SA and difficult to buy online but there is a electronic shop close to me
                that have got bobbins i just needed to confirm the size but i found it.
                Thanks.

Regards Johan

Comment

• Originally posted by SLOW-N-EASY View Post
                  hi Johnstone

Sorry for long to reply. I have been busy.Most of the info you are asking is on the schematic if you blow up so you can see the foot notes. Check it out if that is not enough info. ask me again.
                  Hi Slow-N-Easy,
                  sorry for being adamant. I will explain why. You seem to have very good news for the world and here is a crowd of people out of different cultures and other backgrounds all over the world and we need more information in order to fit to their background.
                  One of my tasks in my profession is writing technical specifications. I know how difficult it is for a customer or inventor to utter facts covering the whole picture. Everybody empahses the facts being essential for him and filters facts bing self evident for him - but for him only. This is completely normal for every human. Hence I have to interrogate an individual in order to help for comprehensive information.
                  So please forgive and be patient with me. I'd like to focus on every building block and add specific data if available. Believe me: this generates a bit effort in the beginning but eases all the rest preventing endless questions from newcomers and giving a secure way for replications - prevents confusions.
                  Everybody can observe how information fades out in the wealth of posts being available.
                  rgds John
                  Last edited by JohnStone; 04-22-2012, 09:50 AM.
                  Experts spend hours a day in order to question their doing while others stopped thinking feeling they were professionals.

Comment

• Hello Slow and Easy

please review your schematic and answer the questions. Post a picture of your coil , if you did it manually describe diameter and length of both coils.
                    And I still don't believe in one wire electricity.

Greetings BK
                    Attached Files

Comment

• inverter

Originally posted by JohnStone View Post
                      Hi Guruji,
                      did you observe that the center of the primary coil is connected to earth! At the inverter you posted this is not possible. I am shure your proposal can b e reworked as to correspond the connection scheme posted by SLOW-N-EASY
                      Hi John did we see same inverter? cause this one has no ct to earth. There are guys who've build this and found it good if you see the comments below. The thing I would like to build this more powerful than 1Kw.

Comment

• Spec for SnE replication

Hi ALL,
                        all published specs for the replication from SnE (Thanks for sharing SnE!) I am aware of were gathered in a PDF doc.

There are lots of open questions to be answered. I intend to save this specific information in one doc in order to prevent fading out by the plurality of posts
                        @Slow-n-Easy: Thanks for your sharing. Please read the doc and you might be able to answer some questions. Please PM me how you would like to do that. My recommendation is Isend you the original word doc and you write your notions directly in this document.

@ALL: If you discuss details it will be helpful if you refer to the specific building blocks listed - in order to add notions precisely in this doc.
                        Last edited by JohnStone; 04-22-2012, 01:35 PM.
                        Experts spend hours a day in order to question their doing while others stopped thinking feeling they were professionals.

Comment

• Originally posted by Guruji View Post
                          Hi John did we see same inverter? cause this one has no ct to earth. There are guys who've build this and found it good if you see the comments below. The thing I would like to build this more powerful than 1Kw.
                          Yes I am aware of! But you need to be prepared to have a ground at the inverter in order to harvest.

Comment

• John Stone

Hey John, well put together doc. in just a short time. nicely done, But I dont understand why you put so much effort into creating a pdf for a device that you haven't seen or tested. SnE says "it works". Well what does that mean? It can dimly light a 20 watt bulb? or it can put out 1kw? I applaud you effort, but wonder why you belive that SnE has a working device, there seem to be alot of short comings of this design, and the way the he draws looks very similar to Zilano. I am not saying SnE doesnt have a working device, Im just saying we haven't seen it. So anyway nice job on the document.

Nolan

Comment

• Originally posted by EMCSQ View Post
                              And I still don't believe in one wire electricity.
                              You are completely right! In terms of current standard knowledge this is not possible. But please take in account that our current science is based on thinking models and mathematical models only. They were developed in order to understand what we experiment and to derive new notions.
                              But beware to confuse these models with the reality.
                              One of such models is the notion we have learned regarding flowing electrons in a wire. Very cozy and easy to understand. And we calculate lots of effects based on this model. Self evident: we can not do that for effects outside the model.
                              But there are lots of realities outside of our models.
                              There are enough hints that our electric model is an approximation.

Tom Bearden explained very nicely other aspects. Obviously the enregizing of electrons (if they exist) can be done outside a closed circuit while the energized medium (maybe electrons) do their job in another circuit not being closed loop with the primary.
                              This circuit being energized remotely - obviously - does not require closed loops as well.
                              There are a lot of notable peopley saying that a closed loop is a side effect we feel to be essential because we observe in standard circuits that it is essential. But we should not derive the notion that this is true in ALL real cases.

Back to our current circuit:
                              - The exciting circuit will consumepower for feeding it's own losses only because it is no closed circuit to the rest. (read Utkin!)
                              - The exiting job is being performed without (or very small) reaction to the exciting circuit.
                              - The voltage divider performs more than dividing "hot" electricity. It transfers the energizing action to the output transformer. There are lots of patents and replications where we can see that in the output cap or coil - suddenly - useable power emanates i.e. behind a voltage devider (starange and unprofessional design)
                              - If at output / load we get power greater than we can reason by capacitive transfer from the transformer , we see that this principle of open circuit can be applied again. Power emanation at load side seems not to be necessarly dependent on flowing electrons.

Your sceptic opinion is accepted and reasoned as well but we look forward in order to find out what is to be detected apart standard thinking models. Time will prove the realitiy.
                              rgds John

Comment

• Originally posted by kajunkreations View Post
                                ...But I dont understand why you put so much effort into creating a pdf for a device that you haven't seen or tested. SnE says "it works". Well what does that mean? It can dimly light a 20 watt bulb? or it can put out 1kw? ... I am not saying SnE doesnt have a working device, Im just saying we haven't seen it. ...n
                                Good Question! Perhaps the answer is: No risk no fun.

But seriously.
                                I can not wait in my armchair until somebody has a device with spoon feed quality. I feel the replication from SnE has potential to be explored (like Z's two tube design). To ease that in an effective mannor I put together specs. Answers shall be inserted in a way we can find them again in a structured context later on.
                                Apart that I am prepared to devise basic tests like severely pulsed caps and others in order to find single building stones to be added to the building.

Research happens this way:
                                - explore and gather info, experiment and store it for later use.
                                - If you feel there is no progress,
                                - search for another facette of the same "animal" and do the same
                                - The time will come where we review the notions an cherry-pick facts in order to understand higher level of reality

I accept all other type of procedure but this one is the way I do it and together we WILL succeed! You all are part of this process!
                                rgds John
                                Last edited by JohnStone; 04-22-2012, 02:41 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X