X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• http://dl.dropbox.com/u/65234242/ION...%20History.pdf

Pages 14 - 20

Comment

• Thank you soundiceuk for posting all of this great info.

-Altrez

Comment

• Originally posted by zilano View Post
        free energy has one basis dont kill dipole but separate it. coils and magnets can do this. if u will understand this u have power of the God.infinite and abundant and can make astonishing devices which are magic to the current science and exhibit as unexplained.

Easy to make free energy, perpetual motion machine using monopole magnet. - YouTube

Easy to make free energy, perpetual motion machine using monopole magnet. - YouTube

zzzz
        alien devices and team!
        I think that's a fake video, for sure, the small bar "magnet" he allegedly uses
        to demonstrate may not even be a magnet, it might just be a piece of painted
        steel. and the button magnet could be polarized as Dragon mentioned. Even if
        it isn't, the effect can be shown or "faked". I know because I just did it.

There is no such thing as monopole's, charges always have an opposite if
        they didn't they wouldn't have any charge.

Another example of pulling a dodgy video from the net to pollute peoples
        minds with. I can demonstrate the same things as shown in that video
        without any special magnets, but I won't do it, not until Zilano demonstrates
        it first.

Cheers

Comment

• Originally posted by soundiceuk View Post
          Non of Don's devices were a hoax, they all had high efficiencies.

No one ever witnessed one of Don's devices self sustain, not even Bruce.
          If what you are really looking for is an A-Z of how to build a fully working self sustaining device, give up on Don Smith and take this next path.

Courtesy of - TEAM ION VALVE -

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/65234242/ION...%20History.pdf

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/65234242/bk28.pdf

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/65234242/BK29beta-2.pdf

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/65234242/His...l%20Diodes.pdf

MORE TO COME
          If Don claimed the devices were self sustaining and producing free
          energy as well, when in fact they were not, then that would be a hoax.

And with no proof of self sustaining, then we must assume they do not self
          sustain. If we don't then we are open to believe anything.

I didn't even look at the links you gave because there is no indication in your
          post as to what is in them.

Cheers

Comment

• Farmhand i think in this Thread do post anyway only SHILLano and her Shills.
            I feel close sick when i read all that useless Stuff from the last 5 Pages.
            But the Copycat did now catch up with her Theories at the Moment as some others did post real Stuff.
            Even when you actually see that he trys again to screw up with Coils Capacitors and useless Theories

U now becuz we are so cool and so alien
            Last edited by Joit; 05-22-2012, 11:30 PM.
            Theorizer are like High Voltage. A lot hot Air with no Power behind but they are the dead of applied Work and Ideas.

Comment

• Originally posted by Joit View Post
              Farmhand i think in this Thread do post anyway only SHILLano and her Shills.
              I feel close sick when i read all that useless Stuff from the last 5 Pages.
              But the Copycat did now catch up with her Theories at the Moment as some others did post real Stuff.
              Even when you actually see that he trys again to screw up with Coils Capacitors and useless Theories

U now becuz we are so cool and so alien
              Joit = NON BELIEVER

Nice post man

-Altrez

Comment

• Cannabis is good for calming the mind and releasing tension.
                Sage is good for chasing the dark spirits away.

Comment

• Originally posted by Farmhand View Post
                  I can demonstrate the same things as shown in that video
                  it first.
                  Well why don`t you do it first so this battle Farmhand & Co vs Zilano & Co
                  ends up quickly so all others folks focus on the topic instead of debating for so long now ???
                  << BP Ultimate + Shell-V Power + Allies (opec) = the Ultimate Power Aligators to Suck People`s Blood !-! >>

Comment

• This video was already discussed on another thread weeks ago when the guy that made it showed exactly how he did it. No Magic and No monopoles. I won't spoil it for you but wait and let Farmhand show you how it was done. Why are so many of you on this thread willing to swallow whatever foolishness someone tells you. Can't you do any research on your on?

Originally posted by zilano View Post
                    free energy has one basis dont kill dipole but separate it. coils and magnets can do this. if u will understand this u have power of the God.infinite and abundant and can make astonishing devices which are magic to the current science and exhibit as unexplained.

zzzz
                    alien devices and team!
                    Carroll
                    Just because someone disagrees with you does NOT make them your enemy. We can disagree without attacking someone.

Comment

• Here are some much better prices: how about .01mf @ 10kv for $5. Or this one: .4mf @ 100kv for $395. Just go here for some other ones to look at.

https://www.fairradio.com/catalog.ph...categoryid=959

Originally posted by soundiceuk View Post

They ain't cheap:

Tesla Coils, Plans, Parts, Kits Page 2

Specialized Capacitors for High Power Tesla Coils

These specialized capacitors are made for Tesla coil applications where high frequency and high current operation is required.

Capacitors are constructed with a polypropylene dielectric being specially wound to reduce corona and have a high voltage standoff capability. Capacitors are also designed to withstand the multiple discharges of a rotary gap system of up to 600 breaks per minute with a suggested operating frequency of 30 kHz.

Capacitors are enclosed in a high impact PVC tubing and epoxy sealed. Terminations are via appropriate sized studs axially positioned. Our standard value is .05 ufd at 20 kvac (but others are available). This value provides an excellent combination when used with the readily available 14.4 kvac pole transformer in the 7 to 10 kva range. One capacitor will utilize one half this kva range while two in parallel with utilize the full rating and produce in excess of 10 foot discharges. (We use the .01u/10KVAC capacitor in our BTC30 tesla coil, and the .02u/10KVAC capacitor in our BTC40 tesla coil.)

.01u/10KVAC - Cylindrical, 1-3/8 x 4-1/4" (used in our BTC30) .......$99.50
                      .02u/10KVAC - Cylindrical, 3-1/2 x 7-1/4" (used in our BTC40) .....$229.95
                      .05u/20KVAC - Cylindrical, 6-5/8 x 14" ...............................................$55 9.95
                      .1u/20KVAC - Cylindrical, 6-5/8 x 22" .................................................$ 749.95

I have heard from Tesla coilers that polypropylene is an excellent choice for coil former.
                      Carroll
                      Just because someone disagrees with you does NOT make them your enemy. We can disagree without attacking someone.

Comment

• Originally posted by citfta View Post
                        I won't spoil it for you but wait and let Farmhand show you how it was done.
                        Carroll
                        Well Thank You Carroll.
                        But, actually I don`t care if it is false or true.
                        I just posted to tell everyone to start focus on topic and stop debating.

I believe to no one, except God and myself, not what every Zilano or others say here
                        posts are done. Thank God I am able to divide the truth from the false, and believe many others here are at the same position.
                        If you wanna know what I think about Zilano and others claims here, have a look at my posts
                        coz most of them are in this topic. I don`t get it the guys here to put so much efforts claiming Zilano is false or whatever.
                        I don`t care about Zilano either, coz she/he has disabled pm so she is not sincere with people.
                        @Zilano
                        Can you please activate your pm ?
                        No, I am not interested to contact you by pm, but , at least you can debate
                        underground so all we others can concetrate to this topic`s objective.
                        So to make things clear, I kindly please everyone to stay on topic.
                        I am, for myself interested only on info about Don`s Devices and not Zilano`s enlightement and surey neither on Farmhand`s zilano-counter-claims.
                        This is all about.
                        See also Ewizard`s point of view about this.
                        << BP Ultimate + Shell-V Power + Allies (opec) = the Ultimate Power Aligators to Suck People`s Blood !-! >>

Comment

• Originally posted by zilano View Post
                          u can use hard old hard disk platters as done by woopy. or u can use alluminium sheets separated by mylar sheet or any transparent file folder plastic. use many sheets or alluminium either roll them in cylinder or use em as used by woopy variable capacitor way.

Build Your Own Transmitting Air Variable Capacitors
                          link below

Build Your Own Air Variable Capacitors!

rgds

zzzz
                          thanks zilano
                          but all methods don't reach 200 nF
                          i will use CFL capacitors in parallel has high voltage rate
                          FREE ENERGY = FREEDOM
                          raadawad[at]yahoo.com
                          eng.raied[at]yahoo.com

Comment

• Originally posted by janost View Post
                            And about the earth-ground.

Everyone that played with earthbatteries knows that by driving two rods of disimilar metals into the ground you get a small voltage.

But instead of using joule-thiefs to get it to light a LED have you tried driving a current INTO the ground?

Use two equal metals for the rods and connect a powersource to them (a 12v battery works).
                            Now disconnect the powersource and measure with a meter the volts between the rods.

The ground is actually a huge capacitor and gives an enormous mass when oscillated with HV.

More than a motor/capacitor/flywheel thing does

And yes, it lights the LED directly without a joule-thief.
                            Thanks janost, that's a very interesting concept that I don't recall coming across before and sounds like it may be very useful regarding the capacitance in the ground and mass oscillation. Done right I can see you might have some huge potentials there. Making a mental note of that effect
                            There is no important work, there are only a series of moments to demonstrate your mastery and impeccability. Quote from Almine

Comment

• Originally posted by Peculian View Post
                              Indeed, this what it is all about.
                              I am trying to make a sketch/schematic for the japanese device now..
                              I don`t think Don would spend money in those HV high power diodes
                              and HV Cap (which btw seems to be an expensive piece) just to foul people, or impress them whatever.
                              Very interesting stuff.
                              Hello Peculian,
                              ExpressPCB, is free and my best software for schematics and pcb desings.
                              ExpressPCB - Free PCB layout software - Low cost circuit boards - Top quality PCB manufacturing

Kind regards,
                              D.J

Comment

• Originally posted by Farmhand View Post
                                I think that's a fake video, for sure, the small bar "magnet" he allegedly uses
                                to demonstrate may not even be a magnet, it might just be a piece of painted
                                steel. and the button magnet could be polarized as Dragon mentioned. Even if
                                it isn't, the effect can be shown or "faked". I know because I just did it.

There is no such thing as monopole's, charges always have an opposite if
                                they didn't they wouldn't have any charge.

Another example of pulling a dodgy video from the net to pollute peoples
                                minds with. I can demonstrate the same things as shown in that video
                                it first.

Cheers
                                Hello sir,
                                I am 100% agree with you.
                                The proof it is fake is its own digital meter, which is showing how he is feeding the dc voltage through nails.
                                Otherwise how he gets the dc voltage from a running motor, without any rectifier?

King regards,
                                D.J

Comment

Working...
                                X