No announcement yet.

Donald Smith Devices too good to be true

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• complete build schematic with specs to this point!

Originally posted by mr.clean View Post
    hehe cool man, cant wait to see your success! let me know
    And im thinking if you change the taps on L2, that maybe you should use another L1, to accomodate the different lengths.

and if you really have 2400v at 20 amps right now, then i'd LOVE to see that on video if you have enough bulbs hehe
    Mr. Clean,

attached is a complete schematic at present to this point of my build with specifics on components. excuse my drawing and printing efforts. this build is a vertical build which is a different animal altogether from horizontal coil builds. has to do with wave action or something. any way you will note that the L2 coil is not segmented but simply has leads attached at the desired points. will be working this week into next to perfect the tuning of the coils and when bingo happens Im done. bon ton roule! will have think about video- never done that before. could be a real disaster.-oh well.

you will note the stark simplicity of this device build - not many components at all. will keep you advised of results and thanks for some good tips and info on your videos. lovn it-mike, onward!

by the way the coils are B&W L1 is a 3204TL and L2 is a 2006TL !! the 3204TL costs 500.00 but you should only use 1/4 of it for this build so you can actually duplicate replica three more times!!!!! hehehehe!
    Last edited by clarence; 08-30-2012, 05:20 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by clarence View Post
      Mr. Clean,
      by the way the coils are B&W L1 is a 3204TL and L2 is a 2006TL !! the 3204TL costs 500.00 but you should only use 1/4 of it for this build so you can actually duplicate replica three more times!!!!! hehehehe!

You better make sure this works because it doesnt do anyhing more that Mr Cleans ignitioncoils and 2 ignitioncoils are only 40$.

And how are you going to make a sparkgap work on 372v?
      only a GDT will be practical at that low voltage.
      Last edited by janost; 07-26-2012, 07:45 AM.

Comment

• mr Clean

Originally posted by mr.clean View Post
        That's very interesting, so the 12 v cap wont arc internally from the 2000 v across it with the zeners?
        or favour the 12 v cap and still arc internally?

That would be really cool if it can be that simple, ok i'll try that, but i'll have to set up the high volt coils again, soon
        Well, I've dumped HV into a 450 volt ac motor run cap and then into a 12 volt cap. The only problem is HV or "static" as the physicists mistakenly call it.
        Electricity exists mostly outside the wires at 2kv (Steinmetz) so you might try wrapping a wire round the 12 volt cap and move the excess electricity to another part of your circuit.

Anyway, the only way to prove it is to self run. I'm sure you're aware of that lol. Or you could try Don's way which is in Patrick's pdf.
        Oh - and check the power rating on the Zeners if you try the cap way.
        Anyway - I'm trying the 12 volt route.

Comment

• Originally posted by janost View Post

You better make sure this works because it doesnt do anyhing more that Mr Cleans ignitioncoils and 2 ignitioncoils are only 40$.

And how are you going to make a sparkgap work on 372v?
          only a GDT will be practical at that low voltage.
          Hello Janost,

SG is a GDT. forgot to mention that, thanks for you astute observation. and I will post results in due time - whether good or bad. Im not bashful. thanks again for your concern, mike onward!

BTW the driver scematic is the thumbnail and I used 50 turns:1377 turns powered by 12v batt. a scenario of 12v/50 turns X 1377 turns to give output of 330.48 volts - however using the drivers own freq adj and finding its own resonance which turned out to be 42.5 khz by testing --- the actual hv output is +- 800v. go figure!!!!!! it was definitely a suprise! had to use a mouser (-.-) type GDT to ground to regulate voltage to constant value. all of which brings me to this point---driver is TWO coils, one inside the other, and when powered by .24v input the output is +- 800v - due to reasonance and sucking energy gain from the ambient environment. all of this just a prelude to the L1 & L2 being driven in reasonance to driver and to each other. yes its a work, and will not be completed by sloppiness but rather determination & get there. thanks again for your consideration and concern Sir.
          Last edited by clarence; 08-30-2012, 05:20 AM.

Comment

Hello Janost,
            BTW the driver scematic is the thumbnail and I used 50 turns:1377 turns powered by 12v batt. a scenario of 12v/50 turns X 1377 turns to give output of 330.48 volts - however using the drivers own freq adj and finding its own resonance which turned out to be 42.5 khz by testing --- the actual hv output is +- 800v. go figure!!!!!! it was definitely a suprise!
            Loading of the coil is 37times the input volts but when the magnetic field collapses the ratio is a magnitude much larger in the kickback.

That is how ignitioncoils works.
            They have a ratio of about 85:1 and 85times 12v does not make 20Kv.
            The kickback from the primary is approx. 320v and 85 x 320v is lot more.

Comment

• Originally posted by janost View Post
              Loading of the coil is 37times the input volts but when the magnetic field collapses the ratio is a magnitude much larger in the kickback.

That is how ignitioncoils works.
              They have a ratio of about 85:1 and 85times 12v does not make 20Kv.
              The kickback from the primary is approx. 320v and 85 x 320v is lot more.
              Hello janost,

at radio frequency or under the standard transformer rules for stepup or stepdown apply - at reasonce above 20khz its a different scenario altogether, mike, onward!

Comment

Hello janost,

at radio frequency or under the standard transformer rules for stepup or stepdown apply - at reasonce above 20khz its a different scenario altogether, mike, onward!
                The kickback IS resonance. The frequency doesnt matter.
                Several cycles and it is still larger than the amplitude you put in to the coil.

It is the freewheeling of the coil and it is the same as resonance.

Comment

• Originally posted by a.king21 View Post
                  Here's the answer:
                  Obtain a 12 volt 22000 microfarad capacitor.( ie electrolytic or DC)
                  Attach in parallel to your 2000v cap system.
                  Put a 12 volt zener diode and matching resistor across the 12 volt capacitor
                  and BINGO!
                  The only thing you have to worry about is high voltage or static bleed over onto the 12 volt cap. You can use virtual earths or real earths to remove the high volts: or you can recycle the power.
                  The 12 volt cap will need to be conditioned for maximum speed of charging.
                  Then you can hopefully loop the loop..................
                  HI King21 thanks for sharing. Regarding 12v zener is this to control hi voltage? cause I thought zeners just switchon when voltage is reached.
                  Thanks

Comment

• Back in March 2012 I paid $25 for the privilege of owning the DVD's.

I was given permission to use them only on the Energy forum by Bruce.

Sorry guys but it was me who removed my dropbox link to the DVDs after it was posted on here without mine or Bruce's permission

I don't want to crash my dropbox account which I pay $9.99 a month for so I can share with folks like yourselves.

I am using the dropbox account for important work outside of the Don Smith arena and I have folks that need important access 24/7.

Seeing as Bruce is responsible for 90% of the original Don Smith videos I felt it unfair to allow the link to be public, especially without his permission.

I was going to post about earlier it but got distracted by many things, so apologies that I never got around to it until now.

There is a friendly way to sort this out. I will think of a solution and let you know.

I think for now pm me

Comment

• Hi Janost

Thank's very much for sharing your circuit

i made a replication and it seems very promising.

Using very low and cheap quality material i am getting good results.

Interesting enough to go deeper on this testing , and here a video of my replication

Bravo

good luck at all

Laurent

testing a selfrunner candidate 1 - YouTube

Comment

• Free Energy Free for anyone

here is schematic and description of Reveled secret of Mr TK
                        this secret is for Free as ist because Energ is Free!
                        I am not able to upload a doc //wait i ll find a file holder
                        Last edited by Ganzha; 07-27-2012, 02:56 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by woopy View Post
                          Hi Janost

Thank's very much for sharing your circuit

i made a replication and it seems very promising.

Using very low and cheap quality material i am getting good results.

Interesting enough to go deeper on this testing , and here a video of my replication

Bravo

good luck at all

Laurent

testing a selfrunner candidate 1 - YouTube
                          Nice replication

I'm currently building a larger version with an ignitioncoil as stepup and a large 400VA transformer as stepdown.

I'm still using just 1,5 - 3v to drive the ignitioncoil so the output will be pulses with 2Kv.

And the output will be around 400watts.

Comment

• Hi Janost

thank's for sharing your idea

I happen to have a ring ferrite transformer 300VA with one 230 volt input and two 12 volts output. And a bunch of car ignition coils.

So i can't wait for your results. Perhaps a little shematic to beginn my homework?

And for info , during the night, the battery lost 3 millivolts (down from 2.50 volts at 24.00 yesterday to 2.47 volts at 8.00 this morning ) , but since 8 o'clock this morning, the battery seems to be steady, no more loss at 11 o'clock.

Is it possible that day and night can influence the efficiency of the pumping effect ?

OK good luck at all

Laurent

Comment

Mr. Clean,

attached is a complete schematic at present to this point of my build with specifics on components. excuse my drawing and printing efforts. this build is a vertical build which is a different animal altogether from horizontal coil builds. has to do with wave action or something. any way you will note that the L2 coil is not segmented but simply has leads attached at the desired points. will be working this week into next to perfect the tuning of the coils and when bingo happens Im done. bon ton roule! will have think about video- never done that before. could be a real disaster.-oh well.

you will note the stark simplicity of this device build - not many components at all. will keep you advised of results and thanks for some good tips and info on your videos. lovn it-mike, onward!

yes the schematic looks good, it will be interesting to see what you come up with
                              and try to step it down after the step up coils and really see what you have.

i found that with the HV coils only i couldnt get the bulbs lit, but stepdown and fine

and also, try using the octave lower than you are tuned for, so if 42khz tune, try driving at 21khz actual driver freq, i got better results this way due to such resistance at resonance in the primary circuit.
                              Last edited by mr.clean; 07-27-2012, 01:06 PM.
                              In the beginner's mind, there are many possibilities.
                              In the expert's mind there are few.
                              -Shunryu Suzuki

Comment

• In regards to smit1 - YouTube - each LED has small inductor connected and this inductor is put on top of each Tesla coil. You may use any circuit you want for Tesla coil The capaciitor near center is disconnected from high voltage coil (Tesla secondary) by default. Each receiving Tesla coil should be identical to central transmitting Tesla coil. (And winding by opposite hand rule per N. Tesla words).

For testing a selfrunner candidate 1 - YouTube - first thing I would do, just swap batteries into super capacitor and see if it is really self sustaining. The idea with usage of AV plug to recharge source is nice

Comment

Working...
                                X