No announcement yet.

Donald Smith Devices too good to be true

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello to all....What if Dons technology is everywhere.Maybe you you have some in your house right now....His son told everyone they are making existing products better a lttle at a time with Dons technology....What if in Dons Bonus video he really does show you how to make one.....Remember the video where the guy makes him draw the device.Its the sonar device.That device with the feedback is a type of flyback transformer(switching power supply)FLYBACKTRANSFORMERS DO NOT ADHERE TO OHMS LAW.....PERIOD!!!!They produce overunity.Just as the power supply Don holds up at the beginning of his bonus video.Yeah that's the overunity....The power supply hiding Dons technology.Thank you Don

Comment

• The Secret of Don in Plain View

Originally posted by johnny m. View Post
      Hello to all....What if Dons technology is everywhere.Maybe you you have some in your house right now....His son told everyone they are making existing products better a lttle at a time with Dons technology....What if in Dons Bonus video he really does show you how to make one.....Remember the video where the guy makes him draw the device.Its the sonar device.That device with the feedback is a type of flyback transformer(switching power supply)FLYBACKTRANSFORMERS DO NOT ADHERE TO OHMS LAW.....PERIOD!!!!They produce overunity.Just as the power supply Don holds up at the beginning of his bonus video.Yeah that's the overunity....The power supply hiding Dons technology.Thank you Don
      You aaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreee correct my friend.All this has been said by myself and other many postings ago.But its awareness.Just gotta wait until the others catch up.

I even posted what is believe is Dons patent for that same sub device.Its just a disguise used by Don.Its all otu there.BUT its just to build and have a working one.Here is one of DON'S real secret posted here AGAIN:

Patent US7940534 - Resonant transformer systems and methods of use - Google Patents

Toroid or solenoid.No problem.Self oscillating? No prob.

The idea that Don used for the sub device is from :Rumkorff:https://images.search.yahoo.com/imag...hspart=mozilla

Those coils where all self resonant adapting to load etc.

Also Joule Ringer uses the concept:https://video.search.yahoo.com/video...&hsimp=yhs-001

Notice the Tesla coil Don shows in his books do not show the self oscillating section.That part where there is a cap across the points.The oscillator.That CAP is what collects the excess energy and dumps it right back in the circuit.Its does not get better that that.I personally feel I have unlocked the secret to Don's Device.Its just that it was in plain sight all along.
      upgraded the stuff with semi conductors.And added metglas,nanoperm etc. and better caps and diodes.Nothing strange here.

Thats it.All that everyone thought was hidden.Oh automobile horns, buzzers of the electromechanical variety are all self oscillators operating at resonance.

Control the output voltage and you are in business.Gimme some time .....Yes and that device Don drew.Only he left out the self resonant connections...

More later.

Ged the Sage

Comment

• Moray Unlocked

Originally posted by Spokane1 View Post
        Dear boguslaw,

I know that you have done a fair amount of work exploring variations of the Gray "Converter Element Switching Tube" (CEST) that was patented in 1986. Furthermore I understand that you have run across some interesting observations in your experiments. This is great, but HV processes in a vacuum is a study in its own right. Recent disclosures from Mr. George Durnford (the investor) concerning an audio recording of Mr. Hackenberger (Gray's engineer) clearly states that the source of the non-classical energy was the converter transformer. From my study this was originally made from two modified ignition coils and operated with a mechanical vibrator. The coils were taken out of their cans and placed so that the two cores would magnetically oppose each other. They were charged up in fly-back fashion and allowed to discharge a string of pulses into storage capacitors. The HV secondary's were isolated from the primary. The primary was center tapped so that it could operate in push-pull mode.

The CSET was never a source of the free energy. It was a "Switching Tube" to control the discharge of the capacitors. Later it was replaced with an Ignitorn which worked much better.

It was Peter Lindemann who proposed that the CSET was the magic behind the technology. That was a pretty good idea back in his 2000 book. With the little evidence / technical information we had back them that was the best anyone could come up with. We know a whole lot more now.

Apparently an Earth Ground or the negative pole of a wet-cell battery needs to be present to supply some important ingredient to this novel process.It appears to be a required component of the isolated secondary side of the converter.

So, you don't have to worry about a vacuum, silver electrodes, carbon resistors, HV anode, LV anode, multiple perforated grids, and all the other stuff that went along with CEST technology. Forget that approach. It was never the source of the OU in the first place. However it did make for a great Red Herring and it might have something going for it in its own right. But this is not what the Gray team was really working with.

Anyway I just wanted to mention that the design of one of the Don Smith circuits and the ongoing evolving transformer design of the Hackenberger Converter are very close. I don't know where Mr. Smith got his ideas from but to me it appears that he was on to something. From what I have read so far he was into an RF resonance concept. Well, the Gray technology uses pulses which contain a wide band of frequencies in the range that Mr. Smith recommended. Perhaps the RF is only needed for a short period of time to some how impact the magnetic domains in the space where the opposing magnetic fields are operating.

These Low Voltage transformer experiments are ones that we can perform right now and with not much money needed for components. However, the money needed for instrumentation is another matter.

I'm still doing my work in the 6 Amp range (the limit of the MOSFET's). I'm also working with just one primary (rather than the required opposing two primaries). I need to learn and understand just what all these observed wave forms mean. So far the circuit does not behave like a classical chopper converter. The primary capacitance causes a huge in rush current that messes up the nice linear current rise shown in the technical texts on the subject. Right now I'm using 5 turn primaries that are composed of 1.25" copper bands 0.020" thick 5' long. I'm still using a ferrite core, but plan to change to laminated Silicon Steel and then some 55% Nickel Steel.

Mark McKay, PE
        I once held a coil of wire next to a spark gap.I measured the voltage from the outputs.Much to my astonishment, I had a voltage.

Many many month later I did a forensic analysis of the following:

Tesla ,Rumkorrf, Moray ,Farnsworth,Pauson,Gray ,Don and the HEED device.PLUS Kelly's chapter on Aerial Devices.

I compared tesla aerial device ,the one with the UV and X-Rays falling on a shiny sheet of metal. with all the others.I went into the study of the photoelectric effect, radioctive tubes etc.

It turns out that Moray simply used UV and Xrays like Tesla.Except he compressed all of tesla stuff into a tube or tubes.The preferred embodiments of all these inventions all line up.

The following operate on the same principle: Tesla Xray Aerial,Morays tube with the UV and Xray with capacitor included.Gray's tube is made out to be complicated.It is not.I proposed he was producing UV and/or Xrays in his tubes.He had all the right configurations.The angle of the spark,the massive surface area produced by the mesh or grid.And remember Xrays frequency is:

"in the range 30 petahertz to 30 exahertz (3×1016 Hz to 3×1019 Hz) and energies in the range 100 eV to 100 keV. The wavelengths are shorter than those of UV rays and longer than of gamma rays."

With that frequency on that Tesla "Aerial" the Xray edition was very high.And I suspect thats the same with Moray and Gray.HEED was at 4 to 7 Mhz.Also a frequency Moray may have used.
        So we have rapid charging of capacitors from the impact of those rays on the metal.Xrays do produce the photoelectric effect too.

So where is the proof? Well my homemade Xray machine is underconstruction...lets see what happens.

Comment

• Be careful with xrays. Frankly you do not need them

Comment

• Don Moray Gray Unlocked

Originally posted by boguslaw View Post
            Be careful with xrays. Frankly you do not need them
            Indeed you have to be careful with everything else in life.Your microwave oven and car can be bombs based on what you do with it.So are all of Don's HV HF devices.I endorse you precautionary statement and would advise others to read up thoroughly on Xrays and shielding before using them.

Frankly speaking the greats used Xrays because of its very high frequency.it beats everything else below it in the EM spectrum.Also since there is really no box when it comes to energy matters I would encourage the exploration of this method as an option and not as a prescription.

After all no one on this thread have a device that is self powering and can run power 400 watt drill for over ten minutes just yet....

Comment

• One horsepower of output per 200 pounds of iron...

Originally posted by Spokane1 View Post
              Dear boguslaw,

snip...

Apparently an Earth Ground or the negative pole of a wet-cell battery needs to be present to supply some important ingredient to this novel process.It appears to be a required component of the isolated secondary side of the converter.

snip...

Mark McKay, PE
              When I see this quote of Mark McKay, along with this outtake from a YouTube video of himself talking about the use of a battery with which to sink electrons into instead of using ground (using a Tesla idea applied to the EV Gray motor design), I think of the insulated iron hull of a submarine immersed in the electrolyte of the ocean. The iron is one plate of that battery conforming to the one horsepower output per 200 pounds of iron in a Tesla Special Tri-Metal Generator.

No danger here of blowing up batteries, eh?

Last edited by Vinyasi; 12-28-2014, 08:39 AM.

Comment

• don tesla moray gray unlocked

in plain sight .....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z-YJ7fdvM1M

Comment

• Originally posted by Gedfire View Post
                  Does it have a COP or is that irrelevant? Plasma is nice to look at.

Mikey

Comment

• Tesla Don Moray Unlocked

Originally posted by BroMikey View Post
                    Does it have a COP or is that irrelevant? Plasma is nice to look at.

Mikey
                    I have no idea.

So maybe you could ask the maker or makers on youtube of these devices.
                    The link is not the only one indeed.

I now post for posterity.The secret is out.Nothing now but to experiment.Thats what we need now.Informed experimenters with no inclination to rush off to the patent office the moment total output exceeds direct or start up input....

Ged

Comment

• Tesla Moray Gray Don Unlocked

More:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6B79UJGoNJE

and the basic secret in the attachment below:http://www.energeticforum.com/attach...1&d=1420850446

What tesla's diagrams used by Don never showed: the self resonating aspects of the high voltage induction coil.The cap captures the excess energy and dumps it back into the circuit for the next cycle.

Ged
                      Attached Files

Comment

• [QUOTEofdfire;269684]More:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6B79UJGoNJE

and the basic secret in the attachment below:http://www.energeticforum.com/attach...1&d=1420850446

What tesla's diagrams used by Don never showed: the self resonating aspects of the high voltage induction coil.The cap captures the excess energy and dumps it back into the circuit for the next cycle.

Ged[/QUOTE]

Properly tuned the circuit could very easily act like a battery back popper.
                        I have run an experiment similar to what you have done by putting only one end of a 10 pound spool of copper wire into the spark of an automotive coil that I was driving with a capacitive discharge circuit, the spark of the ignition coil was stretched as far as I could stretch it and still work, the results of that experiment were quite surprising! I reached over into my parts box that was close to me, and picked up a neon bulb, and to my surprise as soon as I grab the bulb it lit up in my hand! I was not touching the coil or anything else.I also found that if I brought one finger close to the coil of wire it would draw an arc from my finger, it would also draw an arc from my finger if I held my finger on top the plastic spool that the wire was wound on. Thanks for the information about the self oscillating ignition coil circuit!
                        William Reed

Comment

• Gaseous

Originally posted by Gedfire View Post
                          I have no idea.

So maybe you could ask the maker or makers on youtube of these devices.
                          The link is not the only one indeed.

I now post for posterity.The secret is out.Nothing now but to experiment.Thats what we need now.Informed experimenters with no inclination to rush off to the patent office the moment total output exceeds direct or start up input....

Ged
                          So you are saying it is a gas and learn about what it can do? Patents are for big spenders. I still am not clear on the significance of making a Plasma then collecting it with a coil

Do you have any results? Results are things that happened when you do the experiment. I assume you have one today and did some testing.

So it charges a battery hey? Just like a Don Smith Hey?

Mikey
                          Last edited by BroMikey; 01-12-2015, 04:38 AM.

Comment

• Tesla Moray Gray Don Unlocked

Hey,

I strongly suggest you build a version of same and see for yourself.

"I still am not clear on the significance of making a Plasma then collecting it with a coil"

Take a leap.Suspend that thought.Do it.

More inspiration go here:
                            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9YJemlFAlIU

Again:http://www.instructables.com/id/Amaz...never-knew-be/

and search this thread and the net for anything plasma.It has been over discussed.Seek.

Experiment.

Thanks for your time.

Ged

Comment

• What is it?

Originally posted by Gedfire View Post
                              Hey,

"I still am not clear on the significance of making a Plasma then collecting it with a coil"

Take a leap.Suspend that thought.Do it.

and search this thread and the net for anything plasma.It has been over discussed.Seek.

Experiment.

Thanks for your time.

Ged
                              Dude I still don't know what it is. How can I leap? Leap at what? Plasma? Over discussed where?

I can't suspend all of my projects that I have all of the data for to go on a goose chase.

Yes I agree do a search all over the web to find anything on plasma.

Now there it is. I will look for some kind of purpose or direction but up to now I have none. I am more calculating. I need to find out what it is.

Your video does not have any audio. With no real instruction I would be only guessing.

This is what I have so far.

1) make a plasma

2) collect it with a coil

3) rectify for charging a battery

Now how many forms of plasma exist and what frequency or circuit would make what I need?

Could an ignition coil from a car be used? To make Plasma?

These are the simple unanswered questions every new comer will have.

Making the right plasma is the important question here. When collected a form of radiant is present. Radiant is a well known. Ways to produce radiant are already known. For instance John Bedini shows experimenters how to cheaply make some.

I have radiant energy creeping down my wires from my SSSG that I send to a battery already without having to go to any extremes.

The question is why would an experimenter use an inefficient process of collecting high voltage plasma using 100's of thousands of volts converting it all the way down to 4 turns of copper at 50volts, when the same radiant can be had without dangerously high voltages?

See my point?

Now it may very well be that plasma collected makes another form of radiant.

I don't know.

Comment

• answers

Do what you have to do.You need to read dons pdf. The issues you raise are known and have been exhausted.make google advanced search your friend.like urself i hav no time at this point to give u a comprehensive answer.some other time my friend.keep working.

Comment

Working...
                                X