Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Wistiti View Post

Glad to see you here Clarence!
    Hope it will not turn like the last place...
    How about the geomagnetic field in your location? i mean does it fit with the map indication?
    Hello wistiti,

YES YES YES! that GEOMAGNETIC MAP shows ALL of the magnetic intensity with easy to see intensity colors . and the matching color and value scale is a beauty and easy to read and determine the value for each members use. you really should post this item for ALL the members to download and use in helping their build progress!
    IT is SPOT ON!

I am sure you are ready to get to your rods and complete your build. if you get a chance you can shoot me a photo of everything. Lovin it.

BY THE WAY: the scale reads in nanoTESLAS that what those numerical values on the scale mean.

Thanks and cheers,

Clarence
    Last edited by clarence; 04-12-2015, 04:04 AM.

Comment

• New Barbosa and Leal thread Created

@Clarence and All:

It would be much appreciated if you can please move all comments on the Barbosa and Leal replications to the new thread created here for that purpose:
      Barbosa and Leal Devices - Info and Replication Details
      http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...n-details.html

Thanks!
      level

Comment

• Originally posted by level View Post
        @Clarence and All:

It would be much appreciated if you can please move all comments on the Barbosa and Leal replications to the new thread created here for that purpose:

Thanks!
        Hello Level,

Many, many, many Thanks to you sir for your kindness and effort in establishing the new thread sir. I am already there!!! I am sure the members will follow your directions.

thanks again sir!

Clarence

Comment

• Originally posted by clarence View Post
          Hello Level,
          Many, many, many Thanks to you sir for your kindness and effort in establishing the new thread sir. I am already there!!! I am sure the members will follow your directions.

thanks again sir!
          Clarence
          Hello Clarence. No problemos. Long time no talk. I will be reading along on your Barbosa and Leal replication discussion in the new thread. I posted up a few of your earlier posts and photos in the thread to get things started.

Here's the link for the new Barbosa and Leal thread, one more time :

Last edited by level; 04-12-2015, 04:26 AM.
          level

Comment

• Hi Clarence
            Ok i will post the link to the geomagnetic map but i will do it on the new tred create by level cause am agree with im; it is a better place to talk about it. (Thank you level!)
            For my grounding part, like i said before the ground it still freeze here that meen i have to wait mabe around one mounth before i can work on it...
            But be sure i will let you know when the time come!!!
            Ciao amigo!

Comment

• I get confused and frustrated that this thread is still going.

I spent a lot of man hours researching Don's work as have a vast number of you here.

I have posted throughout the thread that Don never completed his work and became deluded.

He was not a scam artist, he had a mental illness. This explains the bold somewhat plausible claims he made with his extravagant build pictures.

No one here has got a working over unity replication.

If you have prove it.

I met some very experienced electronics experimenters throughout my Don Smith journey and none of them could make an over unity device based on Don's technology.

One of the experienced experimenters was a friend of Don's and he confirmed Don was deluded.

SORRY BUT THIS IS A DEAD END!

Comment

• Don Smith deluded??

Originally posted by soundiceuk View Post
                I get confused and frustrated that this thread is still going.

I spent a lot of man hours researching Don's work as have a vast number of you here.

I have posted throughout the thread that Don never completed his work and became deluded.

He was not a scam artist, he had a mental illness. This explains the bold somewhat plausible claims he made with his extravagant build pictures.

No one here has got a working over unity replication.

If you have prove it.

I met some very experienced electronics experimenters throughout my Don Smith journey and none of them could make an over unity device based on Don's technology.

One of the experienced experimenters was a friend of Don's and he confirmed Don was deluded.

SORRY BUT THIS IS A DEAD END!
                This is interesting:

Could you please share with us the source of your information.

Comment

• Hi a.king21,

Years ago I cherry picked some of the best experimenters / energy researchers I could find and started a forum based on exploring mainly Don's technology.

A number of these experimenters had replicated Don's schematic and had no success with it.

I used to post all our findings within this thread. It is all still there as far as I know.

I gave up and moved on years ago when I discovered it was a dead end.

Sorry folks.

If anyone here believes it is not a dead end then show us your working prototype.

Otherwise stop wasting your money and making others waste their money too!

Comment

• We can still learn something from everyone. Tesla is the only one can make the extra I guess. Don showed us how to use coils and impulse energy, then in many of Don's videos he spoke of how his inventions were going into industrial applications.

What i learned over the years is that the Pentagon will send out people to
                    make inventor believe their work is going to be used and as the inventor gets closer and close to 100 years of age with patents held back, most people figure he was just a stupid old man.

Or deluded as you say. I see most people who are growing old that way.

We are next. And the younger will look at our work as if our efforts were deluded. To think people search for free energy is insanity.

It's a fairytale right?

Be careful how you evaluate anothers life's work. To me Don was more than
                    just a crazy old person. Maybe what he showed us was not complete because he was bound legally to keep silent, so Don showed us what he could and the rest is up to us.

Every inventor we know gives us only small pieces of the greater puzzle.

I hear the big names come around here criticizing various other inventors
                    whom all have Patents pending, they all conceal their work til the
                    day they die. One reason is fear, because they have been threatened.

The other is money and hateful greed.

We live in a snake pit Sir. Welcome to near Hell living conditions.

And don't tell me what to do if you are going to be absent year after year. But you can call me crazy, crazy like a fox

That is my 2 cents and most will just lump me in with Don the nut.

Originally posted by soundiceuk View Post
                    Hi a.king21,

Years ago I cherry picked some of the best experimenters / energy researchers I could find and started a forum based on exploring mainly Don's technology.

A number of these experimenters had replicated Don's schematic and had no success with it.

I used to post all our findings within this thread. It is all still there as far as I know.

I gave up and moved on years ago when I discovered it was a dead end.

Sorry folks.

If anyone here believes it is not a dead end then show us your working prototype.

Otherwise stop wasting your money and making others waste their money too!
                    Last edited by BroMikey; 04-20-2015, 10:19 AM.

Comment

• Don Smith Deluded

Firstly: Don Smith always said he left his schematics incomplete because of commercial interests.

Secondly: just because no-one has publicly replicated does not prove anything.

Thirdly: in his penultimate videos he filled in quite a few details. All the comments were entirely consistent.

fourthly: you accuse a dead man of being deluded. Again I say where is the proof.

fifthly: Don son's outburst in his penultimate videos is not the outburst of a man who thinks his father is deluded.

sixthly: I believe that the Japanese shipping magnate exists. I have seen an up to date photo of him and the image appears to be the same man. I could not trace the Japanese vending machine owner.

Soundceuk: You have accused Don Smith of delusion. Please provide some proof.
                      Last edited by a.king21; 04-20-2015, 08:33 AM. Reason: grammar

Comment

• Don Smith just didn't give us the magic key. The technic to avoid Lenz law and multiply output. Personally I think that it's the most important factor and Don method is not only one, there is another , something in low frequency like Barbosa&Leal device, but all roads come to the same conclusion : the effective usage of full Faraday law, give us opportunity to avoid Lenz law negative effects and amplify or multiply output power. I hope we soon see the proof that Faraday induction is working quite opposite to how we think today. The EMF on output side is created in ambient ether field as almost equal and opposite to the original one which is wasted on primary side. If you don't believe me then analyse most of free energy devices and you find out the same. For example listen to what Jim Murray & Paul Babcock said about their SERPS device. It's all there and I know that for years , however to prove it is too hard for me, yet.

Comment

• Originally posted by a.king21 View Post
                          Firstly: Don Smith always said he left his schematics incomplete because of commercial interests.
                          Secondly: just because no-one has publicly replicated does not prove anything.
                          Thirdly: in his penultimate videos he filled in quite a few details. All the comments were entirely consistent.
                          fourthly: you accuse a dead man of being deluded. Again I say where is the proof.
                          fifthly: Don son's outburst in his penultimate videos is not the outburst of a man who thinks his father is deluded.
                          sixthly: I believe that the Japanese shipping magnate exists. I have seen an up to date photo of him and the image appears to be the same man. I could not trace the Japanese vending machine owner.
                          Hello a.king21. I spent a fair bit of time studying Don Smith's documents and videos, and doing a number of experiments, and I also could not reproduce anything that indicated over unity. Also Don Smith has said a few things that seem to be clearly wrong from a technical point of view, which does at least call into doubt much of his other claims.

Don's apparent first over unity demonstration setup was the board with the one transmitting tesla coil, surrounded by other receiving tesla coils. Don Smith claimed that each of the receiving tesla coils would receive a duplicate of the power being transmitted by the transmitting tesla coil, giving a total output power that is over unity, but in tests I did with this setup, the power being applied to the transmitting tesla coil actually divides amongst the receiving tesla coil loads, as would be expected in conventional theory.

Don claimed in one of his videos that a neon sign HV transformer (NST) was an over unity device in itself since if you multiply the output voltage and current ratings on the NST you get a power rating greater than the rated max input power consumption rating of the NST. This is clearly wrong however because the output voltage rating on an NST specifies the max open circuit output voltage for the NST, and the output current rating on the NST specifies the max short circuit current rating of the NST. You can't multiply these two values together. That doesn't make any sense and anyone with a basic understanding of electronics should realize that.

Don also claimed in the Bonus video that you could connect the HV secondary output wires from an NST directly to the primary of a tesla coil to drive his 'simple over unity' setup, but again for anyone who understands about NST's and transformers in general, such a connection between the NST output and a tesla coil primary would look like very close to a short across the NST, and the NST would not be able to drive the tesla coil primary that way.

Don also claimed that you can place a resistor across a transformer primary and change the frequency at its output. You could maybe lower the resonant frequency of a transformer primary a bit that way, but that does not appear to be what Don Smith was referring to when he spoke about this. Don Smith seemed to think that you could just apply different resistors across a transformer primary and change the frequency of the waveform at the output. In the general case, that will just not work. If Don did mean this for some special case, it was not clear at all to me what that was.

Whether Don Smith really made some over unity devices I don't know, but some of the claims Don Smith made certainly don't make sense or don't stand up to basic testing. Don Smith did seem like a very sincere guy, so I think that is why some people may find it hard to imagine that the things he was saying may be wrong, but certainly the four items I mention above are just plain wrong, or at best very questionable for one or two of them.

level

Comment

• I love it when I read sense from a thinking one.

Well noted. I Did the work too on several of smiths "claimed" apparatus and found none to work as he Always CLAIMED but never SHOWED working.

I spent the majority of my Smith time on his 18kva setup. Still have all the piece parts in the garage gathering dust...

The only smith device he showed working had a big black pelican case that he never opened for the duration of that demo, which was not so long as to preclude a battery being used and depleted for the duration of it.

I don't consider that video of smith showing the HV insulation tester as being of any particular validity as he NEVER showed it doing any work, just drawing Arcs from the ground lug... (and yeah any voltage high enough in disparity from the ground potential will then allow arcing if the ends are brought close enough together.)

Cheers,
                            Gene

Originally posted by level View Post
                            Hello a.king21. I spent a fair bit of time studying Don Smith's documents and videos, and doing a number of experiments, and I also could not reproduce anything that indicated over unity. Also Don Smith has said a few things that seem to be clearly wrong from a technical point of view, which does at least call into doubt much of his other claims.

Don's apparent first over unity demonstration setup was the board with the one transmitting tesla coil, surrounded by other receiving tesla coils. Don Smith claimed that each of the receiving tesla coils would receive a duplicate of the power being transmitted by the transmitting tesla coil, giving a total output power that is over unity, but in tests I did with this setup, the power being applied to the transmitting tesla coil actually divides amongst the receiving tesla coil loads, as would be expected in conventional theory.

Don claimed in one of his videos that a neon sign HV transformer (NST) was an over unity device in itself since if you multiply the output voltage and current ratings on the NST you get a power rating greater than the rated max input power consumption rating of the NST. This is clearly wrong however because the output voltage rating on an NST specifies the max open circuit output voltage for the NST, and the output current rating on the NST specifies the max short circuit current rating of the NST. You can't multiply these two values together. That doesn't make any sense and anyone with a basic understanding of electronics should realize that.

Don also claimed in the Bonus video that you could connect the HV secondary output wires from an NST directly to the primary of a tesla coil to drive his 'simple over unity' setup, but again for anyone who understands about NST's and transformers in general, such a connection between the NST output and a tesla coil primary would look like very close to a short across the NST, and the NST would not be able to drive the tesla coil primary that way.

Don also claimed that you can place a resistor across a transformer primary and change the frequency at its output. You could maybe lower the resonant frequency of a transformer primary a bit that way, but that does not appear to be what Don Smith was referring to when he spoke about this. Don Smith seemed to think that you could just apply different resistors across a transformer primary and change the frequency of the waveform at the output. In the general case, that will just not work. If Don did mean this for some special case, it was not clear at all to me what that was.

Whether Don Smith really made some over unity devices I don't know, but some of the claims Don Smith made certainly don't make sense or don't stand up to basic testing. Don Smith did seem like a very sincere guy, so I think that is why some people may find it hard to imagine that the things he was saying may be wrong, but certainly the four items I mention above are just plain wrong, or at best very questionable for one or two of them.

Comment

• Hi guys,

I agree completely that Don did not know what he was talking about. I tried a couple of years ago to point out the problems with the way he was claiming over unity for the NST. I also tried to point out the mistaken idea he had about changing a transformers response frequency by using resistors. Of course I was told to leave the research to those that knew what they were doing. Maybe now after a couple of years of failure by all that have tried to get something working at least some of them will listen to those who have actually worked in electronics for years.

Carroll
                              Just because someone disagrees with you does NOT make them your enemy. We can disagree without attacking someone.

Comment

• Hi guys,

Don Smith device are based on special coils he made, these coils combine both electricity sides in just one combination, he seem to use some special materials to enhance the process inside these coils.

he used very high oscillation speed to replicate the power, so a temporarily storage are needed...

i did an extensive research and i am sure this device does exist, i came with the idea of extended Tesla bifilar coil and it meet a lots of statement he gave to us :

1- the right high with the right diameter
                                2- the coil is able to set its resonance without problems
                                3- it's not a coil and it's not a capacitor
                                4- his device relate electricity sides together
                                5- his coil turn the magnetic energy into electric and the electric into magnetic
                                6- he expand and extended what Nikola Tesla has reached
                                7- he talked in some documents about spin separation mechanism
                                8- L1 is the source of energy amplification in his device

the E-TBC show a very powerful electromagnetic flux but i still have problems with it ... i hope to find out how to use it correctly

Comment

Working...
                                X