The bistander thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bistander View Post

Real researchers invite scrutiny so they can identify shortcomings and learn and improve their experiment. They don't hide from those skilled in the field.

bi
    Says the man who hides in the dark taking potshots at the work of others. Afraid to say who he really is.

This will all be settled at the conference. But you just can't let it go can you? Why is that I wonder? Will you lose a paycheck?
    “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”
    —Bernhard Haisch, Astrophysicist

Comment

• Originally posted by Turion View Post

Says the man who hides in the dark taking potshots at the work of others. Afraid to say who he really is.

This will all be settled at the conference. But you just can't let it go can you? Why is that I wonder? Will you lose a paycheck?
      I though you said I was irrelevant. My identity matters not.
      bi

Comment

• Your opinion matters not. The fact that you are allowed to hide in the dark like the COWARD you are and call others liars, con men and frauds DOES matter. But your time will come.
        “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”

Comment

Your opinion matters not. The fact that you are allowed to hide in the dark like the COWARD you are and call others liars, con men and frauds DOES matter. But your time will come.
          Your posts are filled with falsehoods. Mine contain truth.
          bi

Comment

• We wil see won't we? And when the truth comes out, you will still be a COWARD.

Comment

We wil see won't we? And when the truth comes out, you will still be a COWARD.
              But I will still be right in everything that I've posted.
              bi

Comment

• The future of that is in question until after the conference. But I will always be right about YOU being a COWARD no matter WHAT the future holds.
                Last edited by Turion; 04-02-2021, 07:03 AM.

Comment

The future of that is in question until after the conference. ...
                  Originally posted by bistander View Post
                  ...You'll miss the conference again or attend with only excuses, not proof of your claimed 2000 watts output using 300 watts input. ...
                  There is no question about it.
                  bi

Comment

• Hi all,

Came across interesting article on Tesla coil geometry. It treats bifilar as little more than a footnote.

As early as 1893, Tesla already patented a very unique flat spiral coil design, now commonly known as the “bifilar pancake coil”. This coil was wound using two parallel wires, and then connecting the end of one to the beginning of the other wire. This setup resulted in a larger difference in potential between the turns, and therefore a much larger self-capacitance in the coil, with the goal to do away with expensive capacitors altogether, and let the coil itself contain all the capacitance it needs to oscillate at a certain frequency:
                    “My present invention has for its object to avoid the employment of condensers which are expensive, cumbersome and difficult to maintain in perfect condition, and to so construct the coils themselves as to accomplish the same ultimate object.” 10

However, Tesla kept using capacitors, mainly Leyden jars, in many of his later experiments. So even though the idea behind the bifilar coil is brilliant, it seems like Tesla did not find it useful enough in practise.
                    https://waveguide.blog/history-tesla-coil-geometries/

And I have never come across any evidence of Tesla himself using or even referring to bifilar coils in generators or motors.

Regards,
                    bi

Comment

• Originally posted by bistander View Post
                      Hi all,

Came across interesting article on Tesla coil geometry. It treats bifilar as little more than a footnote.

https://waveguide.blog/history-tesla-coil-geometries/

And I have never come across any evidence of Tesla himself using or even referring to bifilar coils in generators or motors.

Regards,
                      bi
                      You’re correct. He never did. The application of his idea to generator coils rather than motor coils was MY idea. Because winding the coil correctly to achieve the effect is dependent on so many variables it was simpler just to add the capacitor. Doesn’t mean it doesn’t work now does it. You’re grasping at straws again. Too many people are realizing this is for real and you have failed at your disinformation job. Gonna miss that paycheck? Not many jobs out there for COWARDS are there?

Comment

You’re correct. He never did. The application of his idea to generator coils rather than motor coils was MY idea. Because winding the coil correctly to achieve the effect is dependent on so many variables it was simpler just to add the capacitor. Doesn’t mean it doesn’t work now does it. You’re grasping at straws again. Too many people are realizing this is for real and you have failed at your disinformation job. Gonna miss that paycheck? Not many jobs out there for COWARDS are there?
                        You're so nice. I was simply offering some interesting background information for anyone interested. I don't care how 'you' wind your coils. And didn't mention you or your claim in my post.

Grasping at straws, disinformation, paychecks? Really? Dreaming up conspiracy theories for possible excuses?
                        bi

Comment

• You’re the one that’s going to need excuses, which is why you hide your real identity. You don’t have the guts to put your real name on all the crap you shovel do you? LOL. You’ll just change your name and go on to detract on someone else’s project. Luckily, once the conference us over, I am done with the forum. My project will be something I’m not going to share, so you will be rid of me. But not before I expose you for what you are.

Comment

You’re the one that’s going to need excuses, which is why you hide your real identity. You don’t have the guts to put your real name on all the crap you shovel do you? LOL. You’ll just change your name and go on to detract on someone else’s project. Luckily, once the conference us over, I am done with the forum. My project will be something I’m not going to share, so you will be rid of me. But not before I expose you for what you are.
                            "real name on all the crap you shovel"

The truth which I present has names attached, like Newton, Maxwell, Faraday, Lenz, Lorentz, etc.

My identity is irrelevant.
                            bi

Comment

• You attempt to use their names like some magical club to beat people into submission. Lenz can be outrun. That’s a fact. Invoking the names of the gods you worship means no more to me than it did to the Wright Brothers. You are simple of mind if you believe you can stop the work from going forward. Too late. Nice try though. How many people will see this at the conference? What will you do then? LOL

This is a new machine with a new rotor with a different number of magnets and I am testing core materials. But once I have new numbers worked out, how about we make a little wager? I’m MORE than willing to put MY money where my mouth is. After all, I already HAVE, building sixteen different versions of this machine. We could mail a cashiers check to Aaron and he could hold the bet. We could agree on terms and let the conference attendees be the judges. You up for that COWARD? If you win, the money could be sent to a PayPal account and you can keep your identity secret. I think it’s about time YOU put your money where your mouth is. COWARD
                              Last edited by Turion; 04-02-2021, 06:19 PM.

Comment

You attempt to use their names like some magical club to beat people into submission. Lenz can be outrun. That’s a fact. Invoking the names of the gods you worship means no more to me than it did to the Wright Brothers. You are simple of mind if you believe you can stop the work from going forward. Too late. Nice try though. How many people will see this at the conference? What will you do then? LOL
                                Wright brothers? They demonstrated their experiment publicly with results plainly visible. I don't recall ever hearing that they made extraordinary unsubstantiated claims for years before Kitty Hawk. I'm not attempting to stop forward work. Only to challenge you on falsehoods which you so often publish here. Thankfully this forum allows me (and you) to exercise free speech. So you can write something untrue. I can counter it with truth. And support my claims of truth with sources and references. What's wrong with that? I encourage you to complete your projects and sincerely wish you success.

As to your question, How many will see Lenz outrun; I'll say nobody. By the way, how fast was Lenz running?
                                bi

Comment

Working...
                                X