The bistander thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BroMikey View Post
    Bro, you don't seem to know where you are! You infer axial flux is VLE and then elsewhere say "I follow Thane Heins"
    What's Thane Heins stupid E bike? No less than axial flux.

Comment

• Bro, you say that axial flux has heat issues which is true. In some cases additional cooling is necessary but you have to realise a little motor giving 200 kw at 95% efficiency is going to be wasting 10kw as heat.

Comment

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_T81GbGpzlQ

Have a few minutes? Watch this. Good lesson on Faraday's Law.
        bi
        Screenshot_20210329-140631.png edit: added screenshot from video of induced voltage as magnet passed coil.

edit#2: below is the way Thane Heins tells it;

Originally posted by BroMikey View Post
        Here look at what Thane has been saying for over 10 years. This is the way we build a
        Gen, build a gen, build a Gen, this is the way we build a Gen so early.............
        You'll all catch up after about another ten.
        ___
        edit#3: I thought it was clear but seeing BM's reply, obviously not to him.

The red line graph which I posted is a screenshot of an actual test of a magnet moving past a coil from a scope on the experiment. It is REAL.

Thane's graph is from his imagination. It is garbage. Notice the difference. One is real. Thane's is a lie, falsehood, BS, garbage, etc. There is fact, science, truth and then there is BS. You choose.
        Last edited by bistander; 03-29-2021, 07:35 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by bistander View Post
          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_T81GbGpzlQ

Have a few minutes? Watch this. Good lesson on Faraday's Law.
          bi
          Screenshot_20210329-140631.png edit: added screenshot from video of induced voltage as magnet passed coil.

edit#2: below is the way Thane Heins tells it;

___
          Thanks Guys, yes I follow Thane not Faraday, very good then, you guys are finally getting it. Machines with 50% waste heat are very low conversion efficiency. Old news. Faraday is a beginner. Axial flux generators are not all created equal. To understand, throw away that big ring first

Comment

• Thane C Heins.

Screenshot_20210329-215230_Chrome~2.jpg

Comment

• Hey Turion,

Are you out there?

Here's a ponder. You claim that your special generator works because it "out runs Lenz", right?

If Lenz is out run at the speeds you attain, how can rail guns, using the principle, achieve velocities as high as mach10?

I never could find a figure for the "speed of Lenz" in any literature nor did I have a means to verify (test) it. However you can see from this Wikipedia diagram that Lenz, or actually Lorentz, speed would have to be faster than projectile velocity.

570px-Railgun-1.svg.png

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rail...flict%20damage.

Regards,
              bi
              Last edited by bistander; 03-30-2021, 12:18 AM. Reason: Typo

Comment

• Originally posted by Quantum_well View Post
                Perpetual Motion Machine only 21G

https://perpetualenergygenerator.com/

https://therontechnologies.com/pages...vious_url_id=0

https://therontechnologies.com/pages...vious_url_id=2

Comment

• Specifications:
                  Power Phase: Single Phase
                  Capacity: 15kW
                  Hertz: 50-60Hz
                  Primary Voltage: 110/240 Volt
                  Manufacturer: THERON TECHNOLOGIES
                  Serial Number: - TBD
                  Part Number: - TBD
                  Stock Number: TheResGen15k
                  Dimensions: Height: 45 Width: 34 Depth: 90
                  Description:
                  The Theron 15,000 Watt Small Silent Home Generator is ideal for any small residence or farm application. These generators do not require a fuel source or energy source to operate. Installation is easy because you do not need to connect to a diesel or propane tank and once you have connected the harness to your electrical distribution point, you can turn off your utility company supply for good.
                  The only additional cost associated with our generators is the electrical harness installation, which is made simple to keep costs down to the consumer.
                  Our generator is completely silent.
                  Our generator is completely green.
                  There are zero carbon emissions or pollutants emitted into the air.
                  With our generator there are NO reoccurring monthly cost since it does not require fuel to run. It is a one time purchase to free you from energy costs for the duration of the life of the generator.
                  In the event of a disaster when power is down and fuel is unavailable, our generators will keep running and keep your household or business up and functional.
                  Since there are zero emissions our generators can be placed anywhere on the property within legal zoning ordinances.
                  Additional equipment is available to order such as mobile remote monitoring via your cell phone APP. We can provide this on request and your order should be place upfront. Contact us for more info.
                  Generator Enclosure Color options:
                    1. Commercial/Industrial Sage (light green) color (standard option as seen on website)
                    2. Black top, White sides and Black Footer color
                    3. Military Camo color
                    4. Commercial Yellow/Orange color

Keywords: generator, 15k Watt

$21,950.00

Comment

• Hey bi,
                    Get a clue yet? Obviously NOT. You either cannot read, are incapable of understanding or choose to obfuscate despite the facts. There is no such thing as “the speed of Lenz.” That’s like asking “what is the speed of rust”? (Oxidation) Put a piece of metal on the shelf in your shop and wait for rust to form. Put it out in the weather and it might rust a bit faster. What do you think? Lenz is a reaction that takes place under certain conditions and can be affected by a change in those conditions. I have listed the factors I have found that affect how rapidly it occurs. There may be others. I know this is beyond you, but it’s a fact despite what you have been taught. Get used to it.
                    “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”
                    —Bernhard Haisch, Astrophysicist

Comment

• Originally posted by Turion View Post
                      Hey bi,
                      Get a clue yet? Obviously NOT. You either cannot read, are incapable of understanding or choose to obfuscate despite the facts. There is no such thing as “the speed of Lenz.” That’s like asking “what is the speed of rust”? (Oxidation) Put a piece of metal on the shelf in your shop and wait for rust to form. Put it out in the weather and it might rust a bit faster. What do you think? Lenz is a reaction that takes place under certain conditions and can be affected by a change in those conditions. I have listed the factors I have found that affect how rapidly it occurs. There may be others. I know this is beyond you, but it’s a fact despite what you have been taught. Get used to it.
                      You say:
                      "There is no such thing as “the speed of Lenz."
                      Ah, but there is. Just like there is a speed of light. Or speed of sound. So when you say you out run it, you infer you're doing something faster than that at which Lenz occurs, beating it to the punch, so-to-speak, or traveling faster than it travels. No, it's not like oxidation or a chemical reaction.

Out running Lenz. You just make this BS up. Then give more BS when legitimately challenged.

Then you say "I have listed the factors I have found that affect how rapidly it occurs."
                      So, how rapidly does it occur? And for the benefit of us all, please list your factors again or provide link to where you have listed them.

Thanks,
                      bi

Comment

• Uh, no. You are incapable of understanding anyway, but for those who ARE, I will post some information AGAIN. Because Lenz is a reaction, there is NO SET SPEED. What is the speed off your car? It doesn't have a "speed" yet its speed can be measured at any given point in time. Your examples of light and sound are constants, and you know that. Lenz is NOT a constant. It is a reaction, Because it is a REACTION, Lenz has different speeds depending on the conditions. Just like rust speeds up its reaction or slows down depending on conditions. I have listed the conditions a dozen times at least. If you haven't gotten it yet, you never will. You haven't "challenged" anything I have done. All you do is talk, talk, talk. Where is that 7th grade science experiment you were going to do? You're the one who said you would do it, remember? You haven't done a single experiment that disproves anything I've said about this generator and how it works. You can't. All you can do is quote wikipedia. Mind over matter. I don't mind and YOU don't matter.

I will present my WORKING GENERATOR that takes advantage of all the principles I have disclosed at the conference. What will you do then? LOL
                        Last edited by Turion; 03-30-2021, 06:37 PM.
                        “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”

Comment

Uh, no. You are incapable of understanding anyway, but for those who ARE, I will post some information AGAIN. Because Lenz is a reaction, there is NO SET SPEED. What is the speed off your car? It doesn't have a "speed" yet its speed can be measured at any given point in time. Your examples of light and sound are constants, and you know that. Lenz is NOT a constant. It is a reaction, Because it is a REACTION, Lenz has different speeds depending on the conditions. Just like rust speeds up its reaction or slows down depending on conditions. I have listed the conditions a dozen times at least. If you haven't gotten it yet, you never will. You haven't "challenged" anything I have done. All you do is talk, talk, talk. Where is that 7th grade science experiment you were going to do? You're the one who said you would do it, remember? You haven't done a single experiment that disproves anything I've said about this generator and how it works. You can't. All you can do is quote wikipedia. Mind over matter. I don't mind and YOU don't matter.

I will present my WORKING GENERATOR that takes advantage of all the principles I have disclosed at the conference. What will you do then? LOL
                          You won't get more real power output than power input. Never did; never will. You'll miss the conference again or attend with only excuses, not proof of your claimed 2000 watts output using 300 watts input. So, what will I do then? I'll say I told you so.

you say:
                          "What is the speed off your car? It doesn't have a "speed" yet its speed can be measured at any given point in time."

So you consider Lenz to be an object, like a car. Alrighty then.
                          bi

Comment

• There's no way to mess with the process, it works according to the known rules. Maxwell and Einstein were two bright bulbs.

https://youtu.be/1FE0Z4lov7Y

Comment

• bi,
                              You're putting words in my mouth again. Lenz is a reaction. That's what I have always said. Disprove it if you can. But, uh, you can't, because I am correct. You're just somebody who doesn't do the experimenting and relies on Wikipedia. And whenever you are wrong, like NOW, you divert the discussion.

Quantum. You are correct. Lenz works according to the known rules. Which is exactly HOW you engineer around it. Do you get the same amount of magnetism out of an electromagnet if you change the voltage input? If you put two miles worth of small wire on a steel rod instead of 100 feet and apply the same voltage, does that rod turn into an electromagnet at the same rate of speed as with 100 feet of wire? Are these examples "messing with the process"? They are changing the conditions. The rules still apply. If you don't understand what you are dealing with and have not done the experiments, how can you POSSIBLY know what the truth is? You can't. All you can do is quote Wikipedia. Good luck with that.

If you always do what you've always done, you will always get what you've always gotten.
                              Last edited by Turion; 03-30-2021, 10:42 PM.

Comment

bi,
                                You're putting words in my mouth again. Lenz is a reaction. That's what I have always said. Disprove it if you can. But, uh, you can't, because I am correct. You're just somebody who doesn't do the experimenting and relies on Wikipedia. And whenever you are wrong, like NOW, you divert the discussion.

Quantum. You are correct. Lenz works according to the known rules. Which is exactly HOW you engineer around it. Do you get the same amount of magnetism out of an electromagnet if you change the voltage input? If you put two miles worth of small wire on a steel rod instead of 100 feet and apply the same voltage, does that rod turn into an electromagnet at the same rate of speed as with 100 feet of wire? Are these examples "messing with the process"? They are changing the conditions. The rules still apply. If you don't understand what you are dealing with and have not done the experiments, how can you POSSIBLY know what the truth is? You can't. All you can do is quote Wikipedia. Good luck with that.

If you always do what you've always done, you will always get what you've always gotten.
                                Turion,

What words did I put in your mouth?

You just did it to me. Here. I never said Lenz wasn't a reaction. Show me where I said that. But your statements "Lenz is a reaction. That's what I have always said. Disprove it if you can. But, uh, you can't, because I am correct." infer that I have.

I wonder if you can correctly answer your question. "If you put two miles worth of small wire on a steel rod instead of 100 feet and apply the same voltage, does that rod turn into an electromagnet at the same rate of speed as with 100 feet of wire?"

You ask "If you don't understand what you are dealing with and have not done the experiments, how can you POSSIBLY know what the truth is?"

I ask: If you don't understand what you are dealing with, how can you POSSIBLY know what the truth is by experimenting? In other words: You misinterpret what you see on your bench because you don't know what you're doing and have little or no knowledge of the fundamentals. Need we count to six again?

Ever get your LCR meter to measure your coil?

bi

Comment

Working...
                                X