No announcement yet.

An Inquiry into Alexey Chekurkov’s Flying Discs and Replications

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Possible explanation using current physics ?

Hello guys, i am an old user and i have rarely posted in the past, but this device is really interesting i think i have an explanation of what is going on, using only regular physics , in particular, lenz law and lorentz force.
    I have attached a pic
    Attached Files

Comment

• Be careful. You've mentioned regular physics and the lorentz force in particular, surprised ufopolitics has jumped on you yet.

Comment

• Originally posted by v71 View Post
        Hello guys, i am an old user and i have rarely posted in the past, but this device is really interesting i think i have an explanation of what is going on, using only regular physics , in particular, lenz law and lorentz force.
        I have attached a pic
        rarely posted ? the counter I see claims this is your first post ...
        and I don't see anything attached
        clearly I am missing something here

Comment

• Yes, its correct my firt post , sorry english is not my native language , i can see the attachement as a jpg file under the message text

Comment

• I do not know this ufopolitics guy that well, but ufos uses our physics at least when they are interacting with our physical world, so i suppose everything could be explained with our current knowledge, surely we do not know everything yet, but the fundamental forces are 3 and they are all polarized

Comment

• If you call up the the so-called RTSC (room temp super conductive cable patent) I can give a brief estimate of what I believe is taking place with the Alexey device. So more is probably also happening but what follows is my opinion of what is taking place with the Alexey. PS: I wrote this for people less adept so keep that in mind when you read simplistic explanations. It also needs some more work and refinement but I figured I'd pass this along as it may help someone out there in the wilds of the internet.

https://patents.google.com/patent/US20190058105A1/en

I made some corrections and addition which I believe may make this more understandable.

It's probably a repulsine vehicle. That is it's reflecting a polarized magnetic field off the bottom of the vehicle, but wait...there's so much more.

The machine has two metal disks attached to motors above and below an aluminum plate. The lower metal disk has neodymium magnets attached along the outer edge and that disk has a negative DC charge running through it from the 12 volt battery, while the upper metal plate has the positive field running through it.

Magnetism normally permeates static aluminum; *in other words* when not moving. However, when a moving magnetic field passes over aluminum you get a paramagnetic effect, which means that the metal becomes mildly magnetic. Thus extending the magnetic field inside of the aluminum itself but only weakly. Supposedly graphite does this even with a non moving magnetic field, and that effect strongly argues that the magnetic field is itself a moving flowing energy (a coherent dielectric stream).

In this machine the aluminum plate is non-moving and it has a High Voltage AC current applied which is then detached before being put to flight. So that High Frequency High Voltage field stays with the aluminum as an aluminum air capacitor, and what that does is this static High Voltage Field acts like the wire shown in the patent as the magnets sweep underneath the aluminum plate and which then produces the piezo-electric effect resulting in a high frequency vibration. So in early UFO machines we see they are using microwaves to stimulate the piezoelectric effect to create this high frequency vibration and there they are using a quartz or PZT ceramic.

Added this;
              In this machine when the magnetic field moves across the aluminum disk it produces a meissner effect which results in a multiplication of the magnetic fields strength by being ejected away from the surface of the aluminum, and not just simply expelled as in a normal meissner effect, but as a magneto-electric force since we now have the inclusion of a polarized DC field, and so the whole is now being ejected from the area where the magnetic field is passing, and in addition this multiplied force is ejected with a polarized negative field downwards and a positive polarized field upwards and this is precisely what you would want to happen.

Now in the patent the piezo effect material can be aluminum, or a quartz, or PZT ceramic, and what's going on there is a high frequency vibrational capability. It isn't that there is the production of an electric pulse like a quartz of other piezoelectric material like PZT ceramics can produce, rather what's important is the ability to make a high frequency vibration.

BTW, this is exactly what was described by Mark McCandlish as the basis for the ARV (Alien Reproduction Vehicle) so called capacitors seen in the bottom of that illustration. According to McCandlish he was later told that the material used was Herkimer Quartz, also known as a false diamond which is specific to New York area. Point is, there are cross corrobrations from various sources as to how this all works. It took a lot of effort and time to sort this mystery all out, but the main thing is that what is important is this ability to generate a high frequency vibration, and this ability to generate a high frequency vibration is what all the different material all share. So quartz, PZT ceramics, and aluminum/magnesium base alloys all share that ability. So understanding that a high frequency vibration is necessary is also key to understanding how these machines work and what the role of the piezo electric materials play in creating an eletromagnetic repulsion drive since aluminum is not a piezo electric material, but can produce a high frequency vibration. Through this we now have an understanding of why aluminum can become super-conductive.

The reason this high frequency vibration is necessary is because the dielectric background energy is moving at some previously unacknowledged hypervelocity thought to be many millions of times the speed of light and possibly billions of times faster than light. So evidently the higher the frequency the faster you can travel, or more correctly, negate space/distance.

You can see in the patent that once you have the necessary materials in place then the next thing is to send a polarized electric charge in sequence with vibrations. Which, according to the patent results in this so-called room temperature super conduction. I think that since the DC field separated and polarized top and bottom that this DC field carried along by the magnets provides the polarized pulse which moves with the magnet and which is then energizing the AC field to create the necessary superfluidity that creates a so called super conductive state and this is apparently happening on both sides of the aluminum plate at the same time in a polarized fashion. Super conduction is not what most people think. It's called the meissner effect and it expels the magnetic from matter, but this magnetic field is constantly being replenished by surrounding counterspace, so there's also a state of constant ejected magnetism coming out of matter when it's in this so-called state of super conductivity. What's really going on here with the Alexey is that the vibrations are creating a state where a polarized magnetic field is ejected in spurts separated by the production of a so-called super conductive state where the magnetic fields strengths are forcefully ejected with a multiplicative strength resulting from the meissner effect. A sort of magnetic pulse jet one might think due to there being spacing between the magnets and thereby creating bursts of ejected magnetically repelling energy.

This effect along with other evidence says that gravity is produced by induction of energies from space, or more correctly and specifically these energies come out of counterspace as a dielectric energy field which we recognize as magnetism and then as electricity.

So think of a pluse jet motor, a sort of putt putt image, with the vibrations being spacing between little bursts of polarized magnetic and electric current and that image can assist in understanding how this all works. Polarized meaning it's either a positive or a negative charge. At any rate, here is where the problems with the reliability of this contraption rear it head because the design is all independently operating and not sequenced. Thus it takes a lot of screwing around to make this thing work.

So this machine is more like a giant crap shoot whether it comes into a synchronized operation or not, and sometimes this thing evidently can sit around for a long time while he fools with it because Alexey doesn't really understand the machine, nor does anyone else expect possibly myself and a few thousand others who don't say a whole lot because they have too much at stake to hypothesize how this works. They can't risk their careers and so forth is what I'm telling you.

So based on what I think I understand, then this contraption is primarily creating a repulsion of the magnetic fields, and which are evidently polarized up in the positive field over the device, and downwards in the negative field off the bottom of the vehicle. In the aluminum, the motional magnetic field caused by the spinning plate with the magnets induces a mild magnetic field in the aluminum itself, which in a sense is acting like a reed valve in a pulse jet motor, as the magnets pass under the aluminum plate they work with the AC charge to create a high frequency vibration that becomes a so-called super conductor, but only at the time and space of where the magnets are actually passing, which then creates forceful reflective or ejected pulse of magnetism out of and off the bottom and top of the alumnium plate. This is exactly what you would want to happen to create levitation.

To simplify, the production of a so-called state of superconduction results in force multiplication effect whereby the magnetic field strength is ejected in pulsed form multiplied by the motive ejecting force created by a meissner effect. It is evidently a pulsed magneto~electric motor you're observing.
              Last edited by Gambeir; 09-14-2019, 08:53 AM.
              "The past is now part of my future, the present is well out of hand." Joy Divison "Heart and Soul LP."

Comment

• Happened to have accidentally found this site is now back.
                http://www.clandestinedisclosure.com...l#machine_shop
                "The past is now part of my future, the present is well out of hand." Joy Divison "Heart and Soul LP."

Comment

• Hello Everybody!!

..Long Time No See!!

Here is the latest video from Alexey Chekurkov...obviously He has done some improvements, same prototype body, though.
                  Video is in pretty High Def...I see no strings attached...

Enjoy it

Ufopolitics
                  Last edited by Ufopolitics; 05-17-2020, 02:02 PM.
                  Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post
                    Hello Everybody!!

..Long Time No See!!

Here is the latest video from Alexey Chekurkov...obviously He has done some improvements, same prototype body, though.
                    Video is in pretty High Def...I see no strings attached...

Enjoy it

Ufopolitics
                    Ufopolitics, I'd appreciate your thoughts on Chekurkov's antigravity device. I've been thinking about this quite a bit and so here's what I now reason. Feel free to disagree or whatever: Just want to know what you think.

It seems to me that because the disk is charged aluminum, and because the magnets create a paramagnetic field in the aluminum and because the rotation of the paramagnetic field is inside the aluminum plate, itself, and which is in a circle and outwards of the center, that these must be combining to create a greater vacuum at the core of the aluminum plate. I'm reasoning that it's like you're pulling the source point of mass outwards leaving a void which the vacuum of counterspace is trying to fill.

Comment

• https://youtu.be/jBNUDpZhvGU?t=48
                      What can you see @ 0:48 to 0:49 ?

Al

Comment

• Originally posted by aljhoa View Post
                        https://youtu.be/jBNUDpZhvGU?t=48
                        What can you see @ 0:48 to 0:49 ?

Al
                        I see Universe sending a message with butterflys flittering about~

Comment

• Originally posted by Gambeir View Post

Ufopolitics, I'd appreciate your thoughts on Chekurkov's antigravity device. I've been thinking about this quite a bit and so here's what I now reason. Feel free to disagree or whatever: Just want to know what you think.

It seems to me that because the disk is charged aluminum, and because the magnets create a paramagnetic field in the aluminum and because the rotation of the paramagnetic field is inside the aluminum plate, itself, and which is in a circle and outwards of the center, that these must be combining to create a greater vacuum at the core of the aluminum plate. I'm reasoning that it's like you're pulling the source point of mass outwards leaving a void which the vacuum of counterspace is trying to fill.
                          Hello Gambeir, hello All,

Well, the fact is...that on this video, (which is HD, and I have watched it on my HD 75in TV) We could clearly see that Alexey have found the way, even "primitive" yet, to achieve gravitational levitation.
                          On this video, I see no way, He could have fake this lift up and hovering of the device.
                          On the other hand, by now, I have learned that it is not good to start "theorizing" about something that We have no idea off, basically, if We have not been able to replicate it, with positive results, in order to complete a full analysis ourselves...
                          Even though, We all love to start "assuming theories" all around a phenomena..
                          IMHO, We can not "Rotate a Field", any Field, meaning "Physically", just by rotating the metals or components which generate it. (see Faraday Homopolar Disc example, to understand that long ago fact.)
                          What We All can agree on, is that He has found a way to counter-react Earth Gravity Forces, even though a few inches off ground level, but still, it is a great achievement.

Best Regards

Ufopolitics
                          Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• UFO,
                            I read everything I could find on Alexey Chekurkov's work sometime back, and became convinced that he is for real. Because of that, I began to focus on what would be necessary to get such a device "off the ground" which would be an independent source of energy that would allow the removal of the tether. BUT, I continue to also research Chekurkov, and I find an INCREDIBLE number of similarities between what he proposes and the work of Frederick Alzofon. I believe they both following the same thought process with the divergence coming in their application of the different secondary fields. Alzofon was also successful, and his success was DOCUMENTED. I think the research and building attempts here would be greatly aided by reading Alzofon's book, and have included the link on Amazon. I think it's about $14.00 and I believe you will find it well worth the money. If I ever Gert that energy source finalized, this would be the next logical project for me.

https://www.amazon.com/s?k=Gravity+C...ref=nb_sb_noss

By the way, Alsofon's son spoke at one of the energy conferences and I think that video may be for sale somewhere. But the REAL information is contained in the book.

Last edited by Turion; 05-18-2020, 03:58 PM.
                            “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”
                            —Bernhard Haisch, Astrophysicist

Comment

• Thanks both of you for your thoughts and input.

Comment

• To post some info from the book that I believe is extremely pertinent.... in 1957 a UFO followed a B-47 loaded with electronic monitoring equipment for over 1 1/2 hours. During that time the B-47 crew was able to USE that equipment to determine that the UFO was emitting powerful bursts of microwave radiation in a very narrow range:
                                Frequency 2295-3000 Megacycles per second
                                Pulse width: 2.0 microseconds
                                Pulse frequency: 600 cycles per second
                                Sweep rate: 4 rpm
                                Polarity: Vertical

Further info from "Dynamic Nuclear Orientation" by C. D. Jeffries 1963 as applied by Dr. Alzofon.. (CAPITALIZATION OF WORDS is mine)

"the method of dynamic nuclear orientation is easy to state. A CONSTANT magnetic field is imposed on a specimen of ferromagnetic material, causing the electrons of the atoms to precess about the direction of the field with a characteristic (Larmor) frequency. An OSCILLATING magnetic field which varies at the Larmor frequency is then applied to the specimen at RIGHT ANGLES, causing the electrons to tip over and become oriented. To preserve the angular momentum of the specimen, the nuclei must ALSO tip over and become oriented".

The "oscillating magnetic field" was supplied by square-wave pulses of microwave radiation in the vicinity of 3000 Mhz.
                                In Dr. Alzofon's words... "rapid cycling of nuclear orientation acts like a pump to draw energy out of the gravitational force in the vacinity of the vehicle.

That's it in a nutshell.
                                Do you see the similarities?

Pages 100-106 in David Alzofon's book about his dad's (Dr. Fredrick Alzofon's) work should be REQUIRED reading for anyone even THINKING about experiments in gravity.
                                Last edited by Turion; 05-28-2020, 07:04 AM.
                                “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”
                                —Bernhard Haisch, Astrophysicist

Comment

Working...
                                X