No announcement yet.

An Inquiry into Alexey Chekurkov’s Flying Discs and Replications

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• These are the reasons...we don't get anywhere...

@All,

This Thread was created -AS TITLE WRITES CLEARLY- to REPLICATE ALEXEY CHEKURKOV'S DEVICE...MEANING "AS IS" WAS SHOWN ON HIS VIDEOS.

Like I wrote before..We could "theorize" for EVER about so many different possibilities as other models etc,etc...that would lead us all-AGAIN- into FAILURES.

So...UNLESS You bring HERE a VIDEO (not pics, not drawings..I can do that as well..) that shows to ALL Of US HERE, that "your IDEA proposal actually works" by "MATERIALIZING into a REAL DEVICE...then...and only then...some people will pay attention...

But so far up to now...the only purpose of this thread is to REPLICATE Alexey's Device in order to decode-debunk if is REAL or NOT.

So, please...let Sputins finish putting together all his tests to finally conclude this purpose here...

All posts HERE should be STRICTLY related to the ALEXEY BUILD based on HIS CLEARLY SHOWN METHODS OF OPERATION PLUS COMPONENTS.

Alexey's Device MAY REFLECT AN ASYMMETRIC CAPACITOR...by its structure HOWEVER, based on the HUGE GAPS between each plates...that fact, right there...TAKES IT OFF COMPLETELY from reacting identically as a Capacitor does...SO...it is useless, to evaluate the Device as a Capacitor.

Besides THE HUGE GAP between plates...there is no "dielectric material" (note I wrote material, not field, not plane) wrapped in between plates like ANY KNOWN CAP DOES.

Besides all of the above...have ANY OF YOU seen a Cap where plates spin?!...much less do it oppositedly?

Absolutely NOPE!!

So please let Sputins work quietly...till I can read that -soon to come- moment when he posts:

...IT WORKS!!!...

Regards as Hope all the best.

Ufopolitics
    Last edited by Ufopolitics; 10-19-2018, 05:27 PM.
    Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• Originally posted by Gambeir
      Look I told Bugsfly to post his thoughts here. He didn't mean any harm. I mean they are directed at the machine. If there's anyone to tell to shut up it's me. I mean look at the stuff I've posted right? I get your point Ufopolitics, but we only have Sputins silently working away right now too. It's not like we have a group posting their work and tests. We don't have much to go on just yet.

I understand we don't want to get lost and I understand and share the goal, but really this is entirely my doing. Being helpful was the intent, not the other way round. Bugsfly doesn't know. He posted it on the ARV thread and I said he should post it here because I thought it was related enough to do that.

My thoughts were you and other's would be able to look at what Bugsfly put together and have some ideas on it. Please keep in mind he is capable of translation for us, he is an engineer, and he is a brand new member.

Now You're the expert in Wheelerism and you're the one we need to make sense of this thing, even if you yourself don't yet know that, because although this thing does look like an asymmetrical capacitor, I don't think that's what it is: I think it's somewhat like two electro-magnets, one AC and one DC, and as Jeg pointed out the device could probably benefit from a change in the magnets orientation. Spacecase noted the magnets in the motor's themselves might be providing the necessary correct orientation to make the thing work in the first place;
      which is pretty significant actually.

I have this strong sense that this thing is tapping in to counter space Ufopolitics and I think it's doing that exactly as described by Ken using two magnetic fields.
      Now where do we want to discuss this stuff? Here or on the ARV thread or should we make another thread on the Theory of this machine because that's fine too.
      Let's not fight though, there's way too much at stake, more than we can imagine I'm sure. Again this is my doing. Now we can delete these post's and it's no big deal.
      Hey Gambeir,

No sweat man...no problem...everything fine.

I also have many ideas with graphics to add to this device, but I've been holding them all up, until Sputins finishes his tests and sees some light at the end of the tunnel...or at least start uploading his results so far.

As far as posting as many "Theories" go about how this ORIGINAL DEVICE as shown by Alexey "should" works is just fine with me...have to ask Sputins though...

What am completely AGAINST, is about starting to "MODIFY" a Device which none of us have fully tested on its ORIGINAL SHAPE AND CONFIGURATION so far.

We still need to EXHAUST ALL POSSIBILITIES, within the ORIGINAL SETUP, before moving into modifications or so called "improvements".

I am speaking because of my experience before trying to replicate devices...where all these "situations" are not new to me.

We should follow those strict gudelines if we want to succeed.

Regards

Ufopolitics
      Last edited by Ufopolitics; 10-19-2018, 08:18 PM.
      Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• ..I agree with ufopolitics and with with Gambeir also...this thread was made with the intention to replicate Alexey work as it is....on the other hand discussions around how Alexey system work, are welcome ;we need to understand the phenomena that taking place in Alexey system...

we can speculate and emit tons of theories on that, but hey...this is a practical thread about how to replicate Alexey system as it was made by him...for theories and speculations ,ARV thread ,I think, is more suitable ...we should keep this thread practical ,and speak on the subject ..meaning how to replicate Alexey system... after that , if we cannot make it to work , we will can discuss around it an try to make modifications as we think ;otherwise we are loosing time and energy on theories without making something practical...so keeping it short : ARV thread for theories and speculations and this thread for replications work ...

Comment

• Originally posted by Gambeir

Now You're the expert in Wheelerism and you're the one we need to make sense of this thing, even if you yourself don't yet know that, because although this thing does look like an asymmetrical capacitor, I don't think that's what it is: I think it's somewhat like two electro-magnets, one AC and one DC, and as Jeg pointed out the device could probably benefit from a change in the magnets orientation. Spacecase noted the magnets in the motor's themselves might be providing the necessary correct orientation to make the thing work in the first place;
          which is pretty significant actually.

I have this strong sense that this thing is tapping in to counter space Ufopolitics and I think it's doing that exactly as described by Ken using two magnetic fields.
          Now where do we want to discuss this stuff? Here or on the ARV thread or should we make another thread on the Theory of this machine because that's fine too.
          Let's not fight though, there's way too much at stake, more than we can imagine I'm sure. Again this is my doing. Now we can delete these post's and it's no big deal.

Gambeir,

The second this thing taps into Counterspace...we will never see it again, it will just "vanish" away within same Dimensional Space location it "used" to occupy on our Space.

Counterspace (from our dimensional Space point of view) is a void, a sink...

According to Wheeler, magnetism, dielectricity, gravity are just disturbances of the Aether in our Space/Time...and Aether is Counterspace...it lives there.

IMO Alexey Device could "perturb" Counterspace in a way that generates a counter reaction or effect which "voids" our gravitational field in our Space/Time.

Mass could be also "perturbed" by known means...as well as others we have no idea off...

For example, mass under certain frequencies and vibrations could make the strongest metal to become flexible...or even "penetrated" easily without much effort...even with our fingers...without rising one single degree of temperature.

Regards

Ufopolitics
          Last edited by Ufopolitics; 10-19-2018, 11:02 PM.

Comment

• Everyone has had some great input with their posts!

A quick update...

The on-board voltage multiplier has been re-built with greater spacing between terminals, insulated and remounted.

I've readjusted the rotating disc spacing. The lower disc now has a larger spacing from the centre disc and the upper disc less space. I think this is what is seen on Alexey's builds.

I have the digital balance I mentioned now set up, but if this isn't helpful, I'll use the idea from Spacecase0 with a balanced weight, string and pulley setup.

I would like to replace the cheap PWM speed control modules on the Tesla coil and motors with the same type that I have for the HV DC that show a percentage readout. This would make testing and recording results easier and more accurate. But more importantly repeatable, so one can go back to a certain set value that showed promise. But for now, I'll use what I have...

So this week should see more actual testing of the unit, I'll share results as I go...

Stay tuned.

Sputins.
            "Doesn't matter how many times you kick the coyote in the head, it's still gonna eat chickens". - EPD

Comment

• Have you counted on the possibility that the vibrations can be generated by the motor itself and that the frequency of these vibrations can be regulated by the speed of the same? if I remember correctly there is an article by Kozyrev .......... "1.11 ANTI-GRAVITY EFFECTS CAUSED BY THE DIRECTION OF ROTATION

Many of Kozyrev's experiments showed that the direction of the detector's movement was very important in creating measurable weight changes. I have determined that a gyroscope that was vibrating, heating or conducting electricity would substantially decrease its weight when it was rotated in to a counter-clockwise motion, otherwise it would remain unchanged if it were rotated in a clockwise motion ..... "

https://divinecosmos.com/books-free-...dr-na-kozyrev/
              must first understand the nature .... and then imitate

Comment

• Beetle wings.

Here"s my new secret UFO lifter unit:

I figured the chiten wing shells are powerful dielectrics and I believe the clear wings are conductive. Therefore; The wings are probably powered by an electro-magnetic oscillation not muscles like a humming bird. They sound like an electric power tool when they're airborne.
                Last edited by Allen Burgess; 05-15-2019, 02:01 AM.

Comment

• poor beetle

I feel sorry for the beetle being used for human ignorance.

Comment

• hey guys...today I just want to see what is new on clandestine disclosure site and I was surprised to see all informations regarding Alexey system was removed ..no more informations about antigravity systems ;seems all information's that was on this site was removed ..anyone has idea what happened ? Clandestine Disclosure
                    Last edited by sinergicus; 11-04-2018, 06:52 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by sinergicus View Post
                      hey guys...today I just want to see what is new on clandestine disclosure site and I was surprised to see all informations regarding Alexey system was removed ..no more informations about antigravity systems ;seems all information's that was on this site was removed ..anyone has idea what happened ? Clandestine Disclosure
                      Who do they think they are kidding? You don't walk away when a website goes from zilch to something noticed that's hot because suddenly you've changed your life goals. Clearly there's been an intervention. Always save anything you think might be of interest to the rulers. If it is of interest to them it will be removed from your view as soon as it's noticed. Clearly the material that was on that site fits in with the rulers "Forbidden."

Will be interesting to see if there is any quote "counter campaign" to discredit the Alexey as a fraud or something. Wouldn't surprise me if we see that later on. It wouldn't surprise me to find our own site right here vanish either. I've seen that happen elsewhere. This site is already constantly under attack: Right now the address header says the site not secure. So they do everything they can to prevent people from coming here by scaring them with all the tools they can.

You should save images and information by creating files on you own machine and then transferring those to a hard disk for storage if you really value something. Saving information on the Way Back Time Machine isn't enough. That stuff get's purged too, but if you do save things there you have to also save the pdf's & images and not just the page itself. That won't save the image in HD if at all, and the same goes for PDF Files and so on.
                      Last edited by Gambeir; 11-05-2018, 12:12 PM.
                      "The past is now part of my future, the present is well out of hand." Joy Divison "Heart and Soul LP."

Comment

• Originally posted by Gambeir View Post
                        Who do they think they are kidding? You don't walk away when a website goes from zilch to something noticed that's hot because suddenly you've changed your life goals. Clearly there's been an intervention. Always save anything you think might be of interest to the rulers. If it is of interest to them it will be removed from your view as soon as it's noticed. Clearly the material that was on that site fits in with the rulers "Forbidden."

Will be interesting to see if there is any quote "counter campaign" to discredit the Alexey as a fraud or something. Wouldn't surprise me if we see that later on. It wouldn't surprise me to find our own site right here vanish either. I've seen that happen elsewhere. This site is already constantly under attack: Right now the address header says the site not secure. So they do everything they can to prevent people from coming here by scaring them with all the tools they can.

You should save images and information by creating files on you own machine and then transferring those to a hard disk for storage if you really value something. Saving information on the Way Back Time Machine isn't enough. That stuff get's purged too, but if you do save things there you have to also save the pdf's & images and not just the page itself. That won't save the image in HD if at all, and the same goes for PDF Files and so on.
                        Hello Gambeir,

Definitively yes!

The minute that "they" see even a path to understanding of just one of the many branches that leads to full knowledge...this could happen or even worst.

IMHO when anyone has just one weak lead that shows any anomaly...should finalize it FIRST BY HE/HER SELF...at least to be able to give full views of what's going on.

When we start presenting "something" like Alexey's device...which is NOT fully developed...that is like leaving open doors for "them" to attack.

The more complete and fully understandable "package" that we have...the more solid it is to be spread around virally...must have everything ready....videos, images, pdf articles translated in main languages, etc,etc.

And so...by the time "they" analize it...then to act...it wouldbe too late.

This now closed site had almost all the components to be bought...in order to replicate it very fast, if the money was "not a problem"...

Too bad is closed now.

Regards

Ufopolitics

Comment

• Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post
                          Hello Gambeir,

Definitively yes!

The minute that "they" see even a path to understanding of just one of the many branches that leads to full knowledge...this could happen or even worst.

IMHO when anyone has just one weak lead that shows any anomaly...should finalize it FIRST BY HE/HER SELF...at least to be able to give full views of what's going on.

When we start presenting "something" like Alexey's device...which is NOT fully developed...that is like leaving open doors for "them" to attack.

The more complete and fully understandable "package" that we have...the more solid it is to be spread around virally...must have everything ready....videos, images, pdf articles translated in main languages, etc,etc.

And so...by the time "they" analize it...then to act...it wouldbe too late.

This now closed site had almost all the components to be bought...in order to replicate it very fast, if the money was "not a problem"...

Too bad is closed now.

Regards

Ufopolitics

If i remember, somebody from our group have taken already contact with the owner of that site... maybe we should try to contact him somehow ( email or via you tube channel ) and ask him about what happened ....

Comment

• I had all the key images and information about this device archived.

just now occurred to me that the hack on my computer may not have been to look at my files, it may have been to erase what I had archived.

I will make sure that the hard drive it was archived to will never be web connected again.
                            will have to go check and see if anything is missing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Allen Burgess View Post
                              Here"s my new secret UFO lifter unit:

I figured the chiten wing shells are powerful dielectrics and I believe the clear wings are conductive. Therefore; The wings are probably powered by an electro-magnetic oscillation not muscles like a humming bird. They sound like an electric power tool when they're airborne.
                              That's actually not half as absurd as one might unwittingly suspect. I would point to the Karl Schappeller Device which uses a dried bee's wax as evidence that there is something in nature which has some enabling quality we do not yet recognize or understand. If we do then it's certainly not well advertised nor easy to find and based on what I've found it's also probably classified under national security.
                              http://free-energy-info.co.uk/Stevens.pdf

Look at the light craft in this film.
                              https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0401729/

HeliumShip3
                              https://library.creativecow.net/arti...umShip3_lg.jpg
                              Barsoom Airships in battle
                              http://www.cartermovie.com/photos/jcm98.jpg

[VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7KgfTJ4Sk8E&feature=youtu.be&t=18[/VIDEO]
                              Last edited by Gambeir; 11-06-2018, 09:13 PM.
                              "The past is now part of my future, the present is well out of hand." Joy Divison "Heart and Soul LP."

Comment

• Originally posted by sinergicus View Post
                                hey guys...today I just want to see what is new on clandestine disclosure site and I was surprised to see all informations regarding Alexey system was removed ..no more informations about antigravity systems ;seems all information's that was on this site was removed ..anyone has idea what happened ? Clandestine Disclosure
                                BTW, I checked the Way Back Time Machine and the files have all been scrubbed from the server. That site has had many saves. I know I personally saved all the Otis OCX-X1 files a very long time ago. I personally saved the Alexey page. There are still some files for the Otis OCX-X1. All the Alexey Information is wiped. There's a message:
                                Some files on the server may be missing or incorrect. Clear browser cache and try again. If the problem persists please contact website author.
                                I assume means contact clandestinedisclosure.com: So much for free speech because why would he still have some but not the other?

All the saves which date back as far as 2011 can be seen and accessed at the link below
                                https://web.archive.org/web/*/http:/...com/index.html

I did save this schematic: Right click and open in new window to save images as a rule.
                                Last edited by Gambeir; 11-08-2018, 09:44 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X