An Inquiry into Alexey Chekurkovís Flying Discs and Replications

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Turion View Post
    To post some info from the book that I believe is extremely pertinent.... in 1957 a UFO followed a B-47 loaded with electronic monitoring equipment for over 1 1/2 hours. During that time the B-47 crew was able to USE that equipment to determine that the UFO was emitting powerful bursts of microwave radiation in a very narrow range:
    Frequency 2295-3000 Megacycles per second
    Pulse width: 2.0 microseconds
    Pulse frequency: 600 cycles per second
    Sweep rate: 4 rpm
    Polarity: Vertical

Further info from "Dynamic Nuclear Orientation" by C. D. Jeffries 1963 as applied by Dr. Alzofon.. (CAPITALIZATION OF WORDS is mine)

"the method of dynamic nuclear orientation is easy to state. A CONSTANT magnetic field is imposed on a specimen of ferromagnetic material, causing the electrons of the atoms to precess about the direction of the field with a characteristic (Larmor) frequency. An OSCILLATING magnetic field which varies at the Larmor frequency is then applied to the specimen at RIGHT ANGLES, causing the electrons to tip over and become oriented. To preserve the angular momentum of the specimen, the nuclei must ALSO tip over and become oriented".

The "oscillating magnetic field" was supplied by square-wave pulses of microwave radiation in the vicinity of 3000 Mhz.
    In Dr. Alzofon's words... "rapid cycling of nuclear orientation acts like a pump to draw energy out of the gravitational force in the vacinity of the vehicle.

That's it in a nutshell.
    Do you see the similarities?

Pages 100-106 in David Alzofon's book about his dad's (Dr. Fredrick Alzofon's) work should be REQUIRED reading for anyone even THINKING about experiments in gravity.
    Thank you. I have to think on this for a while: See if I have this right or not?

I do see the similarities and your post helps greatly to make this slightly less convoluted but on the whole it would be better if we could make this explanation less likely to require an interpreter of nuclear physics. If nuclear spin theory is correct then it is probable that this is an accurate assessment of cause and effect and if so it seems testable with the available data.

"A Constant magnetic field is imposed on a ferromagnetic material"
    The Alexey is using a paramagnetic material (*Aluminum) and may be creating a quasi~ferromagnetic effect as the "constant magnetic field" rotates beneath it.

"The oscillating magnetic field supplied by square wave pulsed microwave radiation in the vicinity of 3000 Mhz"
    Evidently the paramagnetic effect can produce this pulsed magnetic oscillation and perpendicular to the charged aluminum plate, and causing the whole to fall in to a NMR.
    Last edited by Gambeir; 05-30-2020, 04:30 PM.
    "The past is now part of my future, the present is well out of hand." Joy Divison "Heart and Soul LP."

Comment

• Originally posted by Turion View Post
      To post some info from the book that I believe is extremely pertinent.... in 1957 a UFO followed a B-47 loaded with electronic monitoring equipment for over 1 1/2 hours. During that time the B-47 crew was able to USE that equipment to determine that the UFO was emitting powerful bursts of microwave radiation in a very narrow range:
      Frequency 2295-3000 Megacycles per second
      Pulse width: 2.0 microseconds
      Pulse frequency: 600 cycles per second
      Sweep rate: 4 rpm
      Polarity: Vertical

Further info from "Dynamic Nuclear Orientation" by C. D. Jeffries 1963 as applied by Dr. Alzofon.. (CAPITALIZATION OF WORDS is mine)

"the method of dynamic nuclear orientation is easy to state. A CONSTANT magnetic field is imposed on a specimen of ferromagnetic material, causing the electrons of the atoms to precess about the direction of the field with a characteristic (Larmor) frequency. An OSCILLATING magnetic field which varies at the Larmor frequency is then applied to the specimen at RIGHT ANGLES, causing the electrons to tip over and become oriented. To preserve the angular momentum of the specimen, the nuclei must ALSO tip over and become oriented".

The "oscillating magnetic field" was supplied by square-wave pulses of microwave radiation in the vicinity of 3000 Mhz.
      In Dr. Alzofon's words... "rapid cycling of nuclear orientation acts like a pump to draw energy out of the gravitational force in the vacinity of the vehicle.

That's it in a nutshell.
      Do you see the similarities?

Pages 100-106 in David Alzofon's book about his dad's (Dr. Fredrick Alzofon's) work should be REQUIRED reading for anyone even THINKING about experiments in gravity.
      This appears similar.

A dipolar force field propulsion system
      https://patents.google.com/patent/US4663932A/en

See: "Nature of excited states.
      "The method of excitation can be from a source of ultraviolet radiation as from a lamp or laser having a photon energy equal to Planck's constant (h) times the frequency,"

"the inventor of the present application published an article entitled "Electromagnetic Propulsion Without Ionization" which appeared in the AIAA/SAE/ASME 16th Joint Propulsion Conference which was held on June 13, 1980 to July 2, 1980 in Hartford, Conn. The paper presented at the above-described 16th Joint Propulsion Conference disclosed the concept of electromagnetic propulsion without ionization. Specifically, the paper disclosed that when an alternating electric field is applied to a polarized or polarizable material, the dipole of the material can be made to rotate at high frequency. If an alternating and synchronized magnetic field is supplied at right angles to the electric field, a Lorentz force is generated which propels the dielectric fluid without the necessity for ionization and the consequential energy losses arising from the ionization process. The thrust so generated is proportional to the polarization, the frequency of the dipole rotation and the magnetic field strength."
      "The past is now part of my future, the present is well out of hand." Joy Divison "Heart and Soul LP."

Comment

• Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post
        Hello Everybody!!

..Long Time No See!!

Here is the latest video from Alexey Chekurkov...obviously He has done some improvements, same prototype body, though.
        Video is in pretty High Def...I see no strings attached...

Enjoy it

Ufopolitics
        Yeah I’ve seen Alexey’s latest flier video when it was first posted – Its either a very well done fake, or convincingly real?

My main concern with the video is that as he touches the flier, he seems to touch the middle AC plate, or connected parts. Now he wouldn’t feel much or anything from that HF AC voltage but his body would affect the Tesla Coil’s output frequency (top capacitance) and as such affect the device? – IDK? But the Slayer circuit self-compensates to a degree?

I have dug out my build from its storage box and have begun re-doing some of its parts. My HV DC supply is likely too over powered, so I might soon redo part of it to produce a more proportional HV DC, to the Tesla Coil supply and less arcing. Say only 400 to 800V AC that is then rectified by the on-board voltage multiplier.

I’m currently redoing the HV DC brushes that contact the rotating discs… rather than a sprung stainless steel wire contact, which tends to score the Al plates, I’ll try softer brushes, like on a photocopier machine or a small brass strip…

I think the “bug-wing” rotating plates are actually part of the HV DC, make and break circuit, being that as the plate rotates, the “lumps and bumps” on said rotating plate cause the DC supply (brushes) to produce a messy square wave of sorts plus untold transients. The rotation speed of the discs setting the average make/break frequency, (sort of). And if we understand about DC impulses it might part of the key. Hence perhaps a little oversite of having too high a DC voltage which produces too much arcing and therefore not desirable.

S.

"Doesn't matter how many times you kick the coyote in the head, it's still gonna eat chickens". - EPD

Comment

Working...
        X