An Inquiry into Alexey Chekurkov’s Flying Discs and Replications

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• An Inquiry into Alexey Chekurkov’s Flying Discs and Replications

This thread is a branch off from Gambier’s “An Inquiry in to the Alien Reproduction Vehicle”
    http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...n-vehicle.html

This thread has been started for the purpose of discussing and the building flying discs based on the demonstrations and information given by Alexey Chekurkov.

With the idea to validate Alexey’s results and to learn more about the underlying principal of operation:

(It’s not a debate about Aliens)

Alexey's Channel:
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzZ...BZOVVy8_YzP6Yw

Sputins
    "Doesn't matter how many times you kick the coyote in the head, it's still gonna eat chickens". - EPD

Alexey’s Video Screen Shots

Version-1:

Version-1 Side shot:

Version-2:

Version-2 Side shot:

Version-3:

Version-3 side shot:

Circuit:
    "Doesn't matter how many times you kick the coyote in the head, it's still gonna eat chickens". - EPD

Comment

SV1 build so far

Discs, hammered aluminium plate, six neo N42 magnets, north side facing up:

So the frame is coming along, but I await certain parts and assembly. Picture shows a mock-up. I might have to increase the size of the threaded rods to a larger diameter, adjustments to make and parts yet to fit.

The central plate, neutral plate or centre tap plate may play an important role. It may form a boundary for the positive and negative field. It’s also the position to apply the RF from the Tesla coil evenly to both halves of the device.
      The primary coil for the Tesla Coil is almost complete, just the driving circuit remains. - I'll use the circuit Spigel used, (BSpg on the forum) using a 2SC5200 transistor. The important thing is that the Tesla coil feedback circuit self-adjusts for factors that alter the resonant circuit, (like capacitive loading) so it remains resonant at all times.

Comment

do you have a link to the circuit schematic you plan on using ?
        I can't seem to find what you are referring to

mostly curious if you have output voltage amplitude control
        and I really am curious how it does the automatic resonance seeking

Comment

Hello Sputins, Space,

It's great to see the Building Thread open and running!

And yes I also have same questions as Space...and then some more..

Basically related to HV DC plus AC..I mean, no typical equipment will read HV in the 20-30Kv...plus I believe it must be stored first on specific HF Caps...anyways, I believe in order to keep things simple, is better to just follow a diagram with parts involved...OR possible parts which should do as well...like an Ignition Coil from a car or from an old CRT TV...and how to make it work for this...

In Alexey's latest video, (if Google translator did the job right..) I believe next he would make the plates levitate (as he said he strongly believes there should be a much simpler method to make it)...maybe just with HV plus Ultrasound and some rotating field (magnets)...but where I want to get at...is to do some preliminary BUT SIMPLE tests...Which should give us some positive results...as to lead us the right way.

Regards

Ufopolitics
          Last edited by Ufopolitics; 09-26-2018, 04:09 PM.
          Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

Wunderbar! Everyone~ do not forget to up~vote this thread so that it is pinned.

Glad to see this. Now Sputins I know you've going to be kept busy but what diameter did you decide on for the beetle plates?
            "The past is now part of my future, the present is well out of hand." Joy Divison "Heart and Soul LP."

Comment

if I go look at the likely theories as to how this all might work,
              you can make a field needed and not notice the effect on gravity
              the reason is that it needs to be a field that is unequal from one spot to another (that would be why most things need 2 disks).
              so I tend to think that some component here is giving the thing direction. and I don't know how it has any direction.
              potentially a frequency shift or phase angle change from the HV AC to the ultrasonic ?
              could just be + and - sets that polarity...

first thing I would do to try and simplify it would be to make the disks unequal size as that is what at least 2 separate theories would point to.
              but then again you need a working model before that next step is even a possibility

Comment

Originally posted by spacecase0 View Post
                if I go look at the likely theories as to how this all might work,
                you can make a field needed and not notice the effect on gravity
                the reason is that it needs to be a field that is unequal from one spot to another (that would be why most things need 2 disks).
                so I tend to think that some component here is giving the thing direction. and I don't know how it has any direction.
                potentially a frequency shift or phase angle change from the HV AC to the ultrasonic ?
                could just be + and - sets that polarity...

first thing I would do to try and simplify it would be to make the disks unequal size as that is what at least 2 separate theories would point to.
                but then again you need a working model before that next step is even a possibility

The #2 Model, which according to all videos is, so far the one working pretty well...and it only has one disc with magnets...this fact gives me the idea that the spinning magnetic field plus it's B FIELD Vector determines the direction of the lift force "steering"...

Then, in the case it would be so...by shifting this magnetic vector it may change angular displacement based on a virtual center axis where all magnets spin.

If that wouldn't be the case...then it could also be the virtual axis formed by the two opposite Electric Fields generated by the two discs...

Finally, like you've said...only having FIRST a working model....then adjusting these parameters to see which one is the directional component would tell the truth.

Regards

Ufopolitics
                Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

Just returned from beating the local hardware stores for some aluminum plate and not one bit anywhere. The stuff Sputin's has was once commonly used as a material for the lower portion of summer time front door screens.

If I can't find any aluminum plate I'm thinking plywood and crinkled aluminum glued to the ply might be the only other option besides a special order. I see that one of the disk's is made from plastic.

I like the idea of using an ignition coil since that's something everyone can relate to and can be purchased off the shelf.
                  Last edited by Gambeir; 09-26-2018, 10:39 PM.
                  "The past is now part of my future, the present is well out of hand." Joy Divison "Heart and Soul LP."

Comment

Originally posted by Sputins View Post
                    Discs, hammered aluminium plate, six neo N42 magnets, north side facing up:

The central plate, neutral plate or centre tap plate may play an important role. It may form a boundary for the positive and negative field. It’s also the position to apply the RF from the Tesla coil evenly to both halves of the device.
                    Could the center plate be functioning as a ground to counter space through the magnetic fields? Think about it, the HV is above, the magnets below and spinning to form a what? I think the magnetic field spin is creating a ground.
                    Last edited by Gambeir; 09-26-2018, 11:03 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Gambeir View Post
                      Just returned from beating the local hardware stores for some aluminum plate and not one bit anywhere. The stuff Sputin's has was once commonly used as a material for the lower portion of summer time front door screens.

If I can't find any aluminum plate I'm thinking plywood and crinkled aluminum glued to the ply might be the only other option besides a special order. I see that one of the disk's is made from plastic.

I like the idea of using an ignition coil since that's something everyone can relate to and can be purchased off the shelf.
                      I have an idea...

I've been wondering if using some aluminum foil...then pressed or soft rolled on a textured hard surface (to get the indentations) like those clear plastics they use on long fluorescent lamps and they diffuse the light...then attach it to a previously cut flat aluminum disc, with a conductive glue ( guess must be conductive to pass the HV to both plates)

However, If we are setting magnets with bolts-nuts, then it will hold plus make contact.

We could add a few layers of Aluminum Foil to get more thickness.

Just wonder if it would do the wanted effect...but only trying would tell us.

After all the beetles wings are not thick at all...

Ufopolitics
                      Last edited by Ufopolitics; 09-27-2018, 12:41 AM.

Comment

Alexey Chernikov Device Diagram

Hello to All,

I have put together a BASIC diagram for Alexey Chernikov Antigravity Device:

Even though you guys that were following this device from Gambeir's ARV Thread, when Sputnik, uploaded Alexey's Circuit Video the first time... must of you all know -by now- the way is put together by many spread posts with lousy Google translations and our own conclusions from Alexey's Videos, plus frame-images collections from his videos etc,etc...

But, as this Replications Process becomes a success (As I know it WILL BE) breaking ALL the Gravitational Laws known so far...I am pretty sure that many ,many more people would start reading from scratch here, Members and Visitors...so, we need to gather together as much info Material as we could, HERE, for future references, in order that EVERYONE could be able to easily reproduce it with success by just reading the first pages of this Thread.

If anyone of you guys, Sputnik, Spacecase or Gambeir see any defects/errors on the Diagram, please let me know and I will correct it.

I am going to be putting together a 3D CAD ANIMATED MODEL, in order to print different angle-views and post them here...plus it would be used on a Video I will produce as soon as we hit the first success, even one (1) inch off the ground!!!...

Regards to all

Ufopolitics
                        Last edited by Ufopolitics; 09-27-2018, 03:21 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Gambeir View Post
                          Wunderbar! Everyone~ do not forget to up~vote this thread so that it is pinned.

Glad to see this. Now Sputins I know you've going to be kept busy but what diameter did you decide on for the beetle plates?
                          I’ve been AFK for a while.

My beetle plates are 162mm in diameter, as it seemed to be about the right size for the Neo magnets that I could easily obtain. I think Alexey’s versions might have a slightly larger diameter.

I was wondering if six strip magnets might be better, but that might be something to try later on?

Comment

Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post
                            I have an idea...

I've been wondering if using some aluminum foil...then pressed or soft rolled on a textured hard surface (to get the indentations) like those clear plastics they use on long fluorescent lamps and they diffuse the light...then attach it to a previously cut flat aluminum disc, with a conductive glue ( guess must be conductive to pass the HV to both plates)

However, If we are setting magnets with bolts-nuts, then it will hold plus make contact.

We could add a few layers of Aluminum Foil to get more thickness.

Just wonder if it would do the wanted effect...but only trying would tell us.

After all the beetles wings are not thick at all...

Ufopolitics
                            Sure you might be able to do that.
                            It might be easier to special order some of the plate required though. My plate, 300 x 900mm was $20 from the local hardware store.
                            Better yet, it might be good to cast your own (lost foam casting) or other methods of casting your own aluminium discs with impressed patterns, even feature location mounts for the magnets?

Comment

Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post
                              Hello to All,

I have put together a BASIC diagram for Alexey Chernikov Antigravity Device:

Even though you guys that were following this device from Gambeir's ARV Thread, when Sputnik, uploaded Alexey's Circuit Video the first time... must of you all know -by now- the way is put together by many spread posts with lousy Google translations and our own conclusions from Alexey's Videos, plus frame-images collections from his videos etc,etc...

But, as this Replications Process becomes a success (As I know it WILL BE) breaking ALL the Gravitational Laws known so far...I am pretty sure that many ,many more people would start reading from scratch here, Members and Visitors...so, we need to gather together as much info Material as we could, HERE, for future references, in order that EVERYONE could be able to easily reproduce it with success by just reading the first pages of this Thread.

If anyone of you guys, Sputnik, Spacecase or Gambeir see any defects/errors on the Diagram, please let me know and I will correct it.

I am going to be putting together a 3D CAD ANIMATED MODEL, in order to print different angle-views and post them here...plus it would be used on a Video I will produce as soon as we hit the first success, even one (1) inch off the ground!!!...

Regards to all

Ufopolitics
                              Lovely diagram indeed Ufopolitics!

From what I can see, it is technically accurate, as far as we currently know it.

The most recent video Alexey posted, towards the end (four split screen videos for some reason) the lower left one shows him powering up the disc in the field... You can’t see exactly what he does, but we can assume it is switching on the HV DC... – Suddenly the thing lifts up almost instantly and nearly hits him in the face.

That little bit of footage provides the best indication so far that this thing is real.

Comment

Working...
                              X